Something Happened

Story Info
Dad. Daughter. Shower. Oops.
1.6k words
3.83
256.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HoratioH
HoratioH
14 Followers

I'm 45, a good husband and a loving father to a son and a daughter. I run my own business and I run it pretty well -- we've never really wanted for money.

I play golf once a week when I can, I put my pants on one leg at a time and I belong to a couple of local service clubs. In short, I've always seen myself as normal.

Until today, that is, when I walked into the bathroom and everything changed.

My daughter's name is Jenny. She's 19 and home from college for the weekend. My wife's out of town visiting her parents, and Jenny's brother will be back next weekend.

Until this afternoon, I thought of my daughter as beautiful in the way every doting father sees his daughter as beautiful. Jenny's also a good girl -- studious, hard-working, a scholarship student -- but she's also a little introverted. Not many friends in high school and only a couple of boyfriends, neither of whom made it past two months of dating.

To Jenny's benefit, she got most of my wife's looks. Jenny's got a heart-shaped face and shoulder-length brunette hair. She's wide-hipped and big-breasted, but she's fairly athletic and she's tall. At least I contributed height to the package. At 5'11", her 34D breasts simply make her look statuesque. Sometimes, she slumps so as not to accentuate them.

Jenny had been quiet all weekend. She'd talked a bit and laughed at all my unfunny jokes, but her eyes were distant. It was mid-afternoon on Saturday as I finished up washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen that I realized my daughter had been showering for what must have been an hour. We'd had lunch together. She'd gone to shower after lunch. Now, an hour later, the water was still running.

Dish towel over my shoulder, I debated what to do. Sighing, I finally went to knock on the bathroom door.

"Go away," Jenny said.

"Honey, you're using all the world's hot water reserves. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

I tried the doorknob. Locked from inside.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

I heard the doorknob click as she unlocked it and pulled the door slightly open. Steam billowed out.

Without thinking anything through, I walked in.

Jenny sat naked in the tub while the shower streamed down on her. The curtain was partially open, but the floor wasn't too wet.

She turned and looked at me. "Leave me alone."

I was transfixed by the sight of her. For the first time, I realized my daughter's breasts were a woman's breasts. They glistened in the stream of water, large and full and flushed from the heat. Her full lips pouted, but instead of wanting to soothe whatever the cause of that pout was, I wanted to kiss those lips, feel my tongue slide between them and be met by her tongue. I wished the curtain was fully open so I could...

I shook my head to clear it and wiped my forehead. "Honey, whatever's wrong, we can talk about it. Turn the shower off and get dressed. I'll be in the living room."

She grabbed my arm and stopped me from leaving while she rose, shower still running, water still streaming down her body, which was now entirely revealed.

Her naked breasts were even more lovely when she stood. I noticed one tiny black hair growing out of the aureole of her left nipple and wondered what it would feel like to pull that tiny imperfection out with my teeth before suckling at that perfect pink-bubblegum nipple.

A small black mole sat about an inch below her belly button. She was an 'insie.' I'd known that and not known that until now. Now, I wanted to insert the tip of my tongue into that belly button and see if I could make her laugh. Or moan.

Jenny had the slightest of bellies rising up from her naked pubic area. Somehow, that belly and the realization that my daughter shaved her pussy finally overwhelmed my cock and caused it to stand at attention. If it could have whistled, it would have.

I hoped my daughter wouldn't look down. I was wearing sweat pants.

"Honey, I'll be in the living room," I said. I could see what I'd seen described in erotic novels as the delicate flower of her womanhood, but there was nothing delicate about the feelings aroused in me now.

I wanted to suck her shy clit into my mouth. I wanted to gently insert two of my fingers between these other pouting lips. I wanted to lick and lick and lick. I wanted to know what my daughter's pussy smelled like. More importantly, I wanted to know what it tasted like. Would she taste like her mother?

Jenny leaned over to turn off the shower. Her ass cheeks developed charming dimples went she bent over. Then she turned back to me and said, "Daddy, am I fat?"

"No," I said.

Oblivious to her own nakedness and my erection, she continued talking.

"I was in bed with this guy I met at a party on Thurday and he laughed at me. Said I was fat." She pinched the slight stomach bulge above her mound for emphasis. "Fat! I am so sick of these boys." She looked back and pinched a bit of her beautifully rounded, wide-hipped ass for further emphasis. "Fat!"

I couldn't take any more.

After saying, "I'll talk to you in the living room. I have to change," I turned tail and fled into my bedroom.

Looking down, I silently cursed both the erection and the spot of pre-cum that now stood out like a cock-targetting laser-pointer on my groin. I shut the door behind me and sat on the edge of the bed, kicking off the sweat pants and then my underwear.

My cock felt 19 again and ready for action. I groaned and thought of those breasts -- no, those gorgeous boobs, my daughter's gorgeous, suckable boobs -- and those pouting lips on her face and those beckoning, pinker lips below.

I wondered what it would feel like to gently run the tip of my cock down that long, long back to the crack of that unimaginably dimpled ass. That 19-year-old ass. My daughter's 19-year-old ass.

No, I corrected myself, hating myself for the thought, my 19-year-old daughter's round, wide-hipped, dimpled, absolutely perfect ass. I wondered what her asshole looked like, and what a cock -- my cock -- would look like greased up and sliding into that hole.

I hunched over on the bed and pumped my cock. Cum built and built within me with each stroke, begging to be released. I felt young again. My head pounded. Both heads pounded. Just another stroke or two...

Without knocking and still adjusting the towel covering her, Jenny walked in the door. Her eyes and mouth opened wide in surprise as she came to a sudden stop less than a foot from me. Forgotten as she stared at me, her towel dropped to the floor.

It was all too much. My cock let go as my orgasm tore through me. I groaned and the yelled her name. Cum erupted from my suddenly nostalgic cock in the spurts and jets of my youth, and I powerless to either stop or divert them.

Two great gobs of my cum splatted onto my daughter's perfect body. One ran down to pool in her perfect belly button. The other landed on an inner thigh to run down her leg. Absently, she rubbed at the cum in her belly button and brought it to her lips. She licked the finger clean and then looked at it and then me, eyes even wider.

Horrified, we stared at each other. She grabbed the towel up and walked quickly from the room. I lay back on the bed. My cock pulsed out a couple more dribbles of cum before finally starting to soften.

I looked at my hands. They were shaking.

Having put on a bathrobe, I had a shower before returning to my bedroom to change. Finally dressed, I walked softly out to the living room, dreading most of the scenarios that might come of this.

Dressed in jeans and a blouse and sitting primly in an armchair reading a magazine, Jenny looked up and smiled when I came in.

"Have a good shower, Daddy?"

I sat on the couch. "Um, yes. Look..."

She rose and walked up to lean over me and kiss me on the cheek before returning to her chair. "It was good talk, Daddy. We should go out for dinner later. Mom said this new Italian place is good, and you've been stuck cooking all weekend."

"Um, yes. Yes it is. That's a good idea. And, um, maybe a movie afterwards."

The remainder of the afternoon, thedinner and the movie all went well. We were just a father and daughter again, and Jenny was talking again as well. She was even willing to tell me when my jokes were awful, which I'll admit they often are.

We watched the news together after we got home and then, yawning, I admitted I should go to bed. Jenny's a night owl, so I left her in the living room watching an old horror movie. As I leaned over to kiss her good night, one of her hands grazed my groin.

But that may have been an accident, or I may have imagined it.

Now I'm lying here in bed, unable to sleep. The TV turned off a couple of moments ago. Jenny's footsteps just started down the hall, and I can't help wondering where they'll stop, and what I'll do when I know where they've stopped.

Is that a knock on the door?

HoratioH
HoratioH
14 Followers