Something Happened

Story Info
Faithful wife almost succumbs to temptation.
3.3k words
3.99
103k
65

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something happened at work. I was plodding away at my boring accountancy job when a truly gorgeous man came in to the office. He had an appointment to see the head buyer, but the buyer was still with a previous rep, so the salesman had to wait in the general office.

In most companies, as Group Financial controller I would have had my own office, but, the company I was working for, and still am in fact, liked the idea of open plan offices, with meeting rooms that can be used when privacy is needed. The head buyer was in one of the meeting rooms with the rep, a rather attractive woman, and he was in no hurry to get rid of her so the gorgeous salesman came to chat to me.

My desk was the nearest to the meeting room, and so I often had people chat to me while they were waiting, and usually I'm rude to them as I am busy working. There was no way I was going to be rude to this hunk.

"You can sit there, while you wait, if you like." I pointed to a spare chair next to my desk.

"Thanks, I'm James, by the way."

"Sally."

We shook hands, both of us holding on just a little longer than normal, looking into each other's eyes and smiling. There was definitely some attraction between us, and it was mutual. As he sat down, my husband's fantasy came into my mind. I wasn't sure whether I could actually go through with being unfaithful to my husband, but if I was going to, this might be the man to do it with.

"So Sally, what do you do here?" he asked, crossing his legs and looking directly into my eyes.

"I'm an accountant, well, Group Financial Controller actually."

Why did I need to show off? Lot's of men are put off when they realise my level. He obviously wasn't one of them.

"OK, so pretty high up. Don't you get your own office?"

"No we're all open plan here, although it's not ideal when I'm dealing with sensitive or confidential matters." Why was I being so boring?

"Anyway, I'm glad you don't have an office or I wouldn't have met you. Sadly, I note from your ring that you are married, is that right?"

"Yes, I am, and you are also wearing a wedding band, so I assume that you are also married?"

The conversation seemed to have taken a rather negative turn, and I wasn't at all sure how to improve the direction of our conversation. Surely I should be allowed to just talk to the man though.

"We can still talk to each other though, can't we?" James got our interaction back out of the cul-de-sac of marriage.

"Of course we can, we're adults."

At that moment the buyer's door opened and the rather attractive female rep came out of the door, prompting James to stand in readiness.

"Listen Sally, I'll only be about an hour with Bill, why don't we have lunch together, my treat, and we can continue to talk as adults?"

James was looking down at me, and I knew that from that angle he could look down my top and see most of my breasts and cleavage if he wanted to, but he didn't do that, his eyes held my eyes, as I tried to decide what to say.

"I'm not sure, I don't think my husband would be very happy about it." I was conscious that I had already deceived Rob without his knowledge, and I didn't want to do it again.

"OK, why don't you ring him while I'm in my meeting and see if he's happy about it? Maybe it'll turn him on."

"Fine, I'll ring him, and I'll tell you the answer when you come out."

"Fingers crossed," he said as he walked towards Bill with his right hand held out to shake the buyer's hand, and sure enough, his left hand was behind his back with the fingers crossed.

My heart was beating wildly beneath my heaving left breast. My nipples had hardened, and my hands were shaking. I so much wanted to go to lunch with James, and I couldn't decide whether to ring Rob or not.

If he said yes, it would make me feel much less guilty, and maybe it would be another step on our exploration of his fantasies. But what if he said no? Would I then have to say no to James, and not have lunch with him. I was dithering, but then, as sometimes happens, fate took over. My mobile was ringing, and it was Rob.

"Hi sweetheart, you ok?" I answered, trying to sound light hearted.

"I'm great thanks, I was just ringing to see if you want to go out tonight, it being Friday?"

"Actually, I was just about to ring you. There's a rep here seeing Bill, and we were chatting while he waited, and, the thing is," this is it, deep breath then go for it, "he's invited me out to lunch."

Silence hung between us, a deafening silence. My heart was beating even faster.

"So what did you say?"

"I said I would ring you."

"Do you want to go?" He was considering it.

"Yes, well, I think it would be nice."

"Is he good looking?"

"Yes, very. I thought it might be arousing for you, thinking about me with him."

"You aren't planning to have sex with him are you?" He was panicking a bit.

"No, just a nice lunch. I might flirt a little, you wouldn't mind that would you?"

"No, I guess not." He was on the brink of saying yes, I was sure of it.

I decided to push a bit harder.

"So, I can say yes to James?" this was it, decision time.

"Ok, yes, you can say yes." Wow, I was so excited, but suddenly nervous. Was this the right thing to do?

"So, for this evening, let's decide when I come home. We may want to stay in and play, if you know what I mean." This was to be his incentive to stay on side.

"Oh great, that would be brilliant, and you can tell me all about it, while we play?" Now he was getting in to it.

"Yes my darling, I promise I will. You will wait for me won't you, I mean, you won't get carried away with your fantasy and take things into your own hands?"

"I'll wait my love, have fun, and be fairly good."

"Will do. I love you darling. Bye."

"Bye sweetheart."

So this was it, we'd made a start, set a course. I was still nervous, but less so, instead I was getting excited. My nipples were hard and sensitive, between my legs I was warm and becoming moist. Time dragged. I tried to work but couldn't concentrate. I could hear Bill and James talking, mostly Bill.

I started to daydream, wondering what lunch would be like, wondering what James would be like if he kissed me, what he would be like in bed. Would his cock be big and hard, like a flag pole.

Then I was wondering how things would be with Rob, would he be very excited and cum in seconds. Would he want me to go further, and was that what I wanted.

Finally the door opened. James said goodbye to Bill, shaking hands, and Bill went off to his own desk.

"So, sweet Sally, are we having lunch?"

"We are."

"And did you ask your husband?"

"I did, and he said yes."

"And is he turned on?"

"Maybe."

"Well let's go and give him something to be turned on about, shall we?"

"You are a bad, bad man. By the way, I'm not going to sleep with you."

"I see, well, not today anyway, let's not close the door completely."

"A very bad man!"

James helped me into his big BMW, and I gave him a flash if my lacy thong to show my appreciation of his gentlemanly gesture. He whisked me off, driving quickly and confidently to a very smart Italian restaurant. He escorted me in to the beautiful dining room, all very chic, and full of fawning waiters and pretty little waitresses. He was all confidence, ordering a bottle of Prosecco and assorted olives without asking me.

I realised very quickly that I was going to have a hard job staying out of this man's bed, he just oozed confidence. I had promised Rob that I wouldn't sleep with James this afternoon, and I was determined to keep to that, but if I saw him a second time, I didn't think my defences would hold.

We chatted and flirted throughout the meal, the details don't matter, what we said or what we ate, what mattered was that he was charming the knickers off me throughout. The time seemed to fly, and far too quickly I was standing to leave.

"I assume you haven't changed your mind about bed?"

"No, I gave my word to my husband."

"Next time then."

"Maybe."

He whisked me back to work in his swishy BMW, parked, got out, opened my door, and as I stood, yet again revealing my sexy thong, including the slightly damp gusset, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me tenderly on my eager lips. Then he kissed me passionately, and my lips were ravenous, hungry, insatiable, and his hands were on my bum, on my breasts, all over me, and I didn't stop him, there was no resistance from me, I wanted him so much. Suddenly his hand was up under my skirt, rubbing my pussy through my panties. I was getting very wet and horny, and as I was gripped so tightly in his arms, I couldn't resist when his fingers slipped inside my thong and into my pussy. His fingers started to thrust in and out of my soaking, aroused vagina, with his thumb flicking my clit. I knew I was seconds away from a crashing orgasm. I wanted to cum so very much, but knew that if I did, I would let him take me to his hotel and fuck me. I had made a promise to my husband and didn't want to break it.

"Stop!" I shouted, "James please stop!"

I pushed him away, feeling so bereft and frustrated. My sex was throbbing, having had an orgasm stolen in the final seconds. I imagined the feeling was rather like when a man has a ruined orgasm. In a bizarre, out of context thought, I vowed to give Rob more ruined orgasms, I thought it would fit in with his fantasies.

"Next time," James reiterated.

Back at work the afternoon dragged slowly by. I couldn't concentrate on my work at all, so I pretended to work while I thought through what was happening. I was seriously attracted to James, and obviously he was attracted to me. He was married, and he would be cheating on his wife. Not really my problem, I thought.

I was married, but my husband had been dropping heavy hints about his fantasy of me having sex with another man, or maybe other men? I had asked permission for the lunch date, and got it, but with the proviso that there must be no sex. Was that just for today, or a permanent ban, and if permanent, what was the point of talking about his fantasies.

By five o'clock I had resolved nothing, so I packed my stuff and went home.

"Hi sweetheart, I'm home," I called out, "where are you?"

Rob rushed down the stairs looking a little flushed.

"I'm here my love."

"I hope you weren't masturbating?" I seemed to be getting a bit bossy, even domineering.

"No, well, sort of," he prevaricated, "I didn't cum, but I couldn't stop thinking about you with another man."

"Look, I'm not happy that you broke your word, but you can make it up to me by using your tongue to make me cum. I'm so incredibly horny."

"Did he turn you on that much?"

I couldn't tell whether he was excited at the prospect of James turning me on, or scared of the possibility.

"Yes he did, and when you've fully satisfied me with your tongue, I'm going to stroke your cock very gently, for a very long time and tell you all the details, ok?"

"Yes my love, very ok."

I set off up the stairs, pulling on Rob's hand, and as soon as I was in the bedroom I stripped naked as fast as I could, leapt on the bed and lay on my back with my legs wide apart. Rob got his head between my legs and went to work on my engorged bud, licking furiously.

I had a shattering orgasm within about three minutes, bucking and shouting, squeezing my legs around Rob's head as hard as I could. Eventually it subsided and Rob started to give me gentle kisses on the lips of my pussy, then very gentle up and down licks.

"That's good Rob, nice and gentle now, take your time, I'm sure I'll cum at least once more. You really are very good at this, I think I'm going to get you to spend a lot more of your time with your head between my legs. What do you think?"

He popped his head up for a second.

"I think that would be wonderful."

Then he went back to his licking. Eventually he worked me up again, and gave me a second exquisite orgasm. I writhed about so much that he must have been worried I would break his neck. I finally calmed down, and allowed him to lie beside me.

"Go and wash your face my darling, you smell all fishy."

Once he was back, smelling sweeter, I told him to strip naked and then lie next to me on his back. I lay on my side facing him and took gentle hold of his flaccid penis.

"So, shall I tell you a story?"

"Yes please my love, I want to hear all the details."

"I need you to promise to tell me honestly what you are feeling as we go along. Don't say what you think I want to hear, total honesty, ok?"

"Yes my love, I'll be honest."

"So what do you feel now, before we start?"

"Incredible excitement, and also a bit nervous about what you are going to say."

His cock was starting to grow slightly, and was also twitching a little.

"I'll begin. James came to the office to have a meeting with Bill. I've never met him before, but he was really good looking, charming and sexy. He sat at my desk while he was waiting and flirted with me. I really fancied him, and he knew it. Anyway just as Bill was finishing with the previous rep, James asked me to go out to lunch with him. I was unsure about it, so he told me to phone you for permission. He said you would probably be turned on by the idea."

Rob's cock was by then fully hard, and I knew I was going to have to be careful to avoid him going over the edge and squirting all over my hand.

"I was still trying to decide when you rang, and you know that part, so I'll skip to the end of James' meeting with Bill. He came out of the office, shaking hands with Bill, who winked at me, so clearly he knew what was going on. James held out his hand to me, so I took it, grabbed my bag, and was led out to his car. I felt like a virgin being taken upstairs to have sex for the first time."

My hand was barely moving on Rob's cock, just squeezing and releasing, very gently, but still his breathing was ragged and he was hanging on my every word.

"James has a very nice car, a big black BMW. He obviously makes good money. He opened the passenger door for me, and as I was wearing a short summer skirt I knew it would be difficult for me to get into the car without giving him a flash of my knickers. I was wearing a pink lacy thong, by the way. So, I didn't worry about it and gave him a treat. He said they were very sexy and he hoped he could get into them soon."

"Oh God Sally, you promised you didn't have sex with him?" Rob sounded panicky.

"It's ok, I kept my promise," I reassured him, "but he tried hard."

"Ok, thanks, please carry on."

"He took me to a really nice gastro pub, ordered a bottle of champagne for me, and we chose, starters and then a main course. It was all delicious. Throughout the meal we chatted about this and that, he was sitting to my left, and his right hand kept touching my leg to emphasise points. At the end of the meal he left his hand on my leg, looked deep into my eyes and started working his hand up the inside of my thigh."

"Did you stop him?"

"Shhh! I'll get there."

"Sorry."

"I let him get nearly to my crotch, I was so excited and wanted him to touch me, but I was also nervous and didn't want to break my word to you, so I grabbed his hand and told him that he had gone far enough."

"Thank you for that."

"It's ok, anyway, he got the bill, paid by American Express, and walked me out to the car. Before he opened the door he pulled me to him and started to kiss me, gently at first, then increasingly passionately. His right hand started to be naughty again, but I was so tightly pulled in to his body that I couldn't stop him. He caressed my left breast, making the nipple hard, and getting me very excited. Do you mind that he touched my breast?"

"No, it's ok, carry on, I'm so close to squirting in your hand."

"Ok, I'll just hold you. So, still kissing me, he pulled my skirt up and placed his hand on my pussy, rubbing back and forth on my damp thong. A second later and his hand was inside my panties and in my slit. He pushed his fingers in and out, flicking my clit with his thumb. I was so close to cumming Rob, I nearly didn't stop him."

"Did you cum?"

"Would you have liked me to, I was so horny and so close?"

"I don't know."

"Well, I didn't, I summoned up some willpower from somewhere and stopped him. If he had carried on, ignoring my request that he stop, I would have cum. If he had made me cum, I would have had to let him fuck me, I wouldn't have had the willpower to say no. His cock was so big and so hard pressing in to my stomach. As he pulled away from me, he asked me to go to his hotel for the afternoon, but the spell was broken and I refused. He just said that we could do that next time. I didn't disagree."

"Thank you my love." He sounded relieved.

"You are going to have to make a decision about whether we carry on with this, or stop and forget the whole idea, however, I don't think you should decide on the brink of an orgasm, so you can fuck me now. You'll only last seconds, so you'll need to get your head between my legs and lick all of that gooey cum out. You must make me cum, I'm still very horny. We can talk about what we do next over the weekend."

"Thank you my love. I love you so very much." I believed him.

"I love you too Rob, and thank you for pushing me into doing something so exciting."

I was right, he only managed to last about thirty seconds, but his tongue was amazing!