Something Happened Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband is cuckolded as he watches.
4.5k words
3.7
90.8k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rob darling, we need to talk, come and sit with me, and bring me a glass of Prosecco, better still, bring the bottle."

"Yes my love."

I was finding it hard to believe how subservient my husband had become, following my sexy encounter with James. Wonderful as it was, I was finding it all rather puzzling. Rob came in to the room carrying the Prosecco and a flute glass for me, plus a large tumbler of whisky with ice for him. He expertly opened the fizzy wine, and poured it into my glass, taking his time and filling it to the top.

"To lots of fun in our future," I toasted and we clinked glasses.

"So, my love, what would you like to talk about?" he asked.

"Well, you remember that after I'd recounted my story about James taking me out to lunch and then nearly fucking me, that you and I had brilliant sex, although it was rather brief for you since you were so excited."

"Yes my love, how could I ever forget that evening."

"Good, and just before we went to sleep I told you that you would have to decide between going back to our boring life, or moving forwards with your fantasies, do you remember that?" He was starting to look a little edgy.

"Yes my love, I remember that."

"Well, that's what I want to talk about. Is that ok?" I needed to bring him to this decision a little at a time.

"Yes my love, we can do that. Will you start, I'm not sure what to say."

"Ok, I'll ask you some questions to get us going. Firstly, what happened between James and me did really turn you on, didn't it?" This was fairly safe ground.

"Yes my love, enormously."

"Good, and do you still have the fantasy of me having sex with other men?" A trickier question.

"Yes my love, although it also scares me."

"That's ok, I understand my darling. Now, please tell me why you are suddenly so subservient to me? Don't get me wrong, it's lovely and I don't want you to stop, I just need to understand." I had no idea what he was going to say.

"It's another fantasy I have, being dominated by you, serving you. It just seemed appropriate to explore it a little, following what happened with James."

"I need you to explain it a bit more to me my love, I don't see the connection."

"Well, the fantasies sort of slot together. I imagine that you dominate me, tell me what to do, tell me how you want things to be in our life, especially our sex life, you tell me that you are going to have sex with other men and I have to comply. You take control of my masturbating, you punish me when I do wrong. Is this making sense?"

"Yes my love, I'm just a bit shocked. I was going to ask you to decide whether you still want me to have sex outside our marriage, but it sounds to me that what you actually want is for me to decide, and just tell you what I'm going to do. Is that what you mean?"

"Yes my darling, I think it is."

"Ok, well this has thrown me a bit. Pour me some more fizz while I think." I was in shock and needed a few moments to think. I downed my glass in one.

"More."

He poured another glass full and I swallowed half of it.

"Right, here goes," I took another gulp of wine, "I found my encounter with James incredibly exciting, and I nearly let him fuck me. I keep thinking it over and over, and I partly regret stopping. I think you had given me permission to have sex with him when you agreed that I could have lunch with him, is that right?"

"Sort of, I've also been turning it over in my mind, and the conclusion I've come to is that I gave you permission to make the decision, whether or not to go to bed with him. I would have accepted either decision, because it was your decision, not mine."

"I understand, my love, and that's why you've become more subservient, because you want me to decide all things like that, is that right?"

"Yes, my love, that's it exactly."

"Good, so, as I was saying, I enjoyed it very much, and I don't want to revert to how things were before, but with this new situation, I don't need a decision from you, and, in fact I don't have to make any decision at all. My darling, I accept your submission to my will, and we must discuss how that is going to work, going forwards, but since you've already started the role, I'm sure we'll soon get the hang of it."

"Thank you my love, you've made me very happy."

"You mentioned me controlling your masturbating, which we'll get to, but do you also want me to dominate you in the bedroom? "

"Yes please my darling, I want that very much." I couldn't believe this was happening, it was a dream come true.

"That may make me a bit selfish sexually. I think it would be fun to get all the sex I want, but leave you frustrated most of the time, will you let me do that?"

"I will have no say, you will be in charge."

"So, I could be having sex with other men, have you making me cum with your tongue every day, and you getting hardly any orgasms?"

"Yes my love, if that's what you want."

"And I only have to worry about what I want?"

"Yes please my darling."

"Ok, well, all this Prosecco has made me so horny, let's go to bed and you can see how many orgasms your tongue can give me. Nothing for you tonight, I'm afraid, and if I catch you masturbating I'll take a hammer to your balls. Do you understand?"

"Yes my love, thank you my love."

I made full use of his tongue for well over an hour and climaxed three times, then just rolled away and fell asleep. I didn't even thank him. I was loving this new fantasy, or maybe it was just version three of the original one, I knew my life was about to get much more interesting.

I don't know whether or not he masturbated in the night, but, if he did, he didn't wake me.

In the morning I woke late, then stroked Rob's cock very gently. He hardened immediately, so I climbed on top and starting bouncing on him. I suspect he was a good boy during the night because within a few minutes he started to cum. I grabbed his balls with both hands and started to squeeze and mangle them.

"I hope that didn't completely destroy the pleasure for you, I just fancied squeezing your balls, so I did."

"I understand my love."

"Next I'm going to sit on your face, so you can lick your cum out of me, and make me cum some more."

I really enjoyed myself riding his face, and I particularly enjoyed the times when he couldn't breathe. For the rest of the day, I gave him job after job to do and had him running around after me, bringing me coffee, drinks etc.

In the evening I made him strip naked and stand next to me as I watched a couple of movies. I kept touching his cock, getting him hard, then letting go. He must have been going insane with frustration. Later in the evening I made him sit between my legs and lick me for an hour. I got two lovely climaxes and he got nothing.

Mid morning on Monday, something happened. My mobile phone rang, it was James.

"Hi Sally, it's James."

"Yes James, I know, your number is on my phone, what can I do for you?"

"Sorry, yes, the thing is," why didn't he just get on with it? "I'm in your area tomorrow night, staying at the hotel. And I thought I would invite you and your husband out to dinner at that brilliant pub that's just down from the hotel."

"Rob as well? Is that what you said?"

"Yes it is, I know he gave his permission for our lunch, so I suspect he has a cuckold fantasy. I think he would probably find playing gooseberry to his wife and her future lover exciting. Also, I think you will find it easier to cuckold him if he's there watching"

"You're pretty confident!" I certainly wasn't.

"So, can I book a table? We can meet in the hotel bar and stroll down. It'll be fun."

"Ok, book the table."

"Brilliant, meet me at seven thirty. You can tell your husband tonight."

I was so excited all day, thinking about what might be going to happen the next day. Despite my excitement I didn't say anything about it to Rob until after dinner, when he'd had his glass of wine and a couple of whiskys.

"Rob, something happened at the office this morning that I need to tell you about?"

"Oh, what was it my love?"

"James phoned."

"Oh." His voice dropped an octave.

"He invited both of us out to dinner tomorrow evening."

"Both of us?"

"Yes my love, he wants to meet you. He still wants to sleep with me, but he thinks you might like to watch."

"Christ! I don't know my love."

"I'm sorry darling, it isn't your decision. It's for me to decide, we agreed that at the weekend."

"Oh yes, I'm sorry my love, I was so shocked I forgot."

"Well, you'd better get over the shock, because I told him yes. We're meeting at the bar of the hotel at seven thirty, then walking down to the pub. I'm so excited about having sex with him. It never occurred to me that you might watch, but James is experienced in these things, so I'm sure he knows what he's doing."

"I see."

"Now, I need to decide what to wear, you can come up and help me. Neither of us is having sex tonight, I want to be really horny for James, and I think you need to be horny too."

The next evening we were both ready by seven fifteen, Rob in tight jeans, a stripy short sleeved shirt and his blue velvet jacket. He actually looked gorgeous, and it seemed weird that he was going out to dinner with his wife's future lover, and was expecting to watch his wife have sex with her lover after dinner.

I was wearing a little black dress, quite short, high heels, and a sexy pink thong and bra set underneath, skimpy, lacy, and destined to be removed in a couple of hours.

"Let's have a drink to calm us both down, I'll have the usual."

"Ok my love, good idea."

"I propose a toast to our new life, me as a hot wife, and you a cuckold, may James be the first of many lovers for me."

"I hope you'll be happy my darling, that's what matters to me."

"Aaah, that's so sweet, I am actually already very happy. I'm going to have such great adventures, and in future when hot guys hit on me, I can just say yes and go to bed with them. Come on, let's go."

As we walked into the bar I could see James by the bar ordering drinks. He looked very dishy in a black suit and white shirt.

"Sally, you look gorgeous."

"Thank you James, this is Rob, Rob, James. How civilised we are."

"Hi Rob," said James, "I hope you're going to enjoy this evening, I understand it's sort of a crossing of the rubicund for you."

"Yes, yes it is."

"Oh well, don't over think it, here's your whisky. Sally, I think you should kiss me, then you can have your champagne."

James put his arms around me and started a long sensual kiss. It felt amazing, James was right, having Rob there was inspired. Any guilt I might have felt just slipped away. Rob was encouraging me to cuckold him just by his presence, just by the things he didn't say.

The kiss lasted for several minutes, James started to get hard, pressing his erection against my stomach. I was starting to get warm and wet between my legs. My breasts were being pressed against James' suit jacket, and I could feel my nipples hardening into bullets.

Eventually he broke off and turned to Rob.

"So, did that get you hard?"

"A bit."

"Well, it's a start. Drink up Sally, we need to walk to the pub, I'm starving.

We walked out of the hotel, down the drive, then off down the path next to the road. The path wasn't wide enough for all three of us, so James and I walked in front, holding hands, and Rob followed. James couldn't resist taunting him.

"Hey Rob, are you enjoying watching your wife's sexy arse?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever fucked it?"

"No."

"Well, I'm afraid you've missed your chance now, but when I have, I promise to tell you what it's like."

"James, that's cruel," I said, "and anyway, I haven't said you can fuck my arse."

"Well, I'm going to, so get used to it. Tell Rob that you're going to let me fuck your arse whenever I want to."

"James."

"Just do it."

"Rob, James can fuck my arse whenever he wants. You are never going to fuck it. In fact, I'm not sure you are ever going to fuck me again. I think it'll be quick and infrequent hand jobs from now on."

"Good girl." James praised me whilst patting my ass. I wanted him so much, and his taunting of Rob was turning me on. I hoped it was turning Rob on, but at the end of the day, I didn't really care either way.

We soon got to the pub, and James led the way to the reception area. The maitre d' was French, and James obviously knew him as they shook hands and chatted in French. James was completely fluent, unlike Rob, who does speak some French but he definitely isn't fluent.

After a couple of minutes the cute Frenchman led the way to our table, and James signalled for me to go first, then he followed, turning to speak to Rob.

"I told the maitre d' that you are Sally's husband, and I am her lover, so that he can let our waitress know. I've asked for a pretty young girl, who will, I am sure, enjoy humiliating you."

"Christ James, did you have to do that?"

"No, but I felt like it, what do you think Sally?"

"I think it's really funny."

We all sat down at places allocated by James, so that James was between me and Rob, which felt weird, but I could follow the psychology. Straight away James had his hand on my leg, sliding up the inside towards my pussy.

After a couple of minutes a very pretty waitress turned up. She wasn't English, maybe Czeck or Polish. She spoke to James, and he ordered a bottle of Prosecco for me, a nice red wine for him and a beer for Rob. No-one consulted Rob. The waitress could see James' hand under my skirt, so she smiled and turned to Rob.

"I can see your wife is enjoying having her lover's hand up between her legs," she taunted, "are you going to watch her being fucked later?"

She stood looking at poor Rob, waiting for an answer.

"Yes, I think so, it's not really my decision."

"How pathetic." She announce before turning on her heels and walking away.

James' hand continued it's journey up the inside of my leg, and when it reached it's destination I looked across the table at Rob.

"James has his fingers on my panties, not for the first time, as you know, but I won't make the same mistake again, I won't be saying no this time."

James started to play between my legs with his clever fingers.

"He's really turning me on Rob, I love having his fingers between my legs, shall I open them a little, to give him better access?"

"I, suppose so."

"Don't sulk Rob, or you can go home now. This was your fantasy, after all. Ask me nicely to open my legs for James."

"Please darling, will you open your legs a little for James, so he has good access to your pussy."

"Thanks Rob," James said, " I'll be able to give her much better sensations now. Here are our drinks, shall we order?"

We ordered our food without any new incidents, and James and I chatted, while he continued to play his fingers over the gusset of my panties. James ignored my husband, so I did the same.

James' continued stimulation between my legs was having an increasingly exciting effect, my panties were sopping wet, and I could feel myself getting more and more aroused. I wasn't sure whether I could cum from stimulation through my panties, but I was beginning to worry that maybe I could.

"James, please stop fingering me, I think I might be going to cum soon, and that would be just too embarrassing."

"I'm not going to stop, as I love seeing you so aroused in public, but I will touch you more slowly and gently."

"Ok, thanks."

I wasn't completely sure that it would be enough, but James had made up his mind. The waitress appeared with our food, and when she'd finished handing out our plates she looked at Rob again.

"Your wife looks really aroused, do you think she might cum soon?"

"I have no idea."

"Is this her first time cuckolding you?"

"Yes, at least I think so."

"You poor fool, you really have no idea, do you. I'm not surprised she needs a lover with such a pathetic wimp of a husband. Enjoy your meal guys."

We attacked our food, and James and I resumed chatting. With his hands occupied eating, James couldn't play between my legs, so I was able to calm down a bit. The food was fabulous, and I drank the whole bottle of Prosecco, and an additional glass, so I was feeling quite merry by the time James got the bill. Rob offered to contribute, but James wouldn't hear of it.

"Right Sally, lets get your gorgeous ass back to the hotel, and get those clothes off you. So Rob, are you looking forward to seeing your wife fucked by a real man? Your life will never be the same again you know."

Rob didn't reply, he was literally speechless. On the walk back to the hotel James was all over me, he kept lifting the back of my dress to get his hand between my legs, or inside my arse. Rob walked behind, watching the action, and also preventing passing cars getting a view of my ass.

We crossed the foyer and went straight to the lift. James barely waited for the lift doors to close before he pulled my dress right up to my boobs, and slipped his hand into my knickers and into my pussy. He did the same things as he did in the car park a week before. Two fingers in my pussy and his thumb flicking my clit.

My future lover kissed me passionately as he fingered me, and in moments my climax was building but just as I got to the edge, the lift doors opened, revealing a middle aged woman waiting to get in. Since it was our floor I rapidly pulled my dress down and moved towards the corridor.

"Have fun you two," she called to us, and as Rob also moved to leave the lift she said, "are you her husband?"

"Yes." He replied.

"Pervert!" she shouted at him.

Poor Rob, I thought, he was about to be cuckolded and the woman shouts at him, what strange logic that seemed.

Once in the room James took charge.

"Rob, undress your wife for me, nice and slow and sensual."

My husband started removing my dress, while my lover poured us all malt whiskys. I don't really like whisky, but it didn't seem the time to be picky. I sat on the bed while Rob removed my shoes, then stood again for him to remove my bra and wet panties.

"Sally, my love, sit on the bed, then lie back with your legs apart. Rob, get onto your knees and gently lick up and down your wife's pussy, while I get undressed. Don't make her cum or I'll kick your balls."

I enjoyed the sensations from my husband's licking while I watched my lover undress. He was quite a hunk, toned muscles, flat stomach, and a rapidly growing erection. He climbed onto the bed and pushed hubby's head away from my pussy so hard that Rob sprawled across the floor.

"Drop your trousers and pants and sit in the chair. Don't touch yourself, and don't say anything, just watch me fuck your wife."

As he was giving Rob his instructions James was stroking his enormous cock and positioning himself between my legs. He found the wet, hot entrance to my pussy and drove his cock into me. He was so big, it felt fantastic, he just kept on pushing further and further into me.

"Oh James, you feel fantastic, fuck me baby, fuck my brains out!"

James started pumping, long, exquisite strokes in and out of my grateful pussy. The sex was so good I completely forgot about Rob watching, when I did remember, I looked over to where he was sitting. His body was rigid, and upright in the chair, and his cock was rigid and upright as well. He was staring straight into my eyes, with an expression I couldn't fathom at all.

There was certainly arousal in his eyes, but also shame and defeat. I couldn't stand to look at him any longer, so I looked into James' eyes instead.

"Fuck me harder James, faster, faster."

James didn't disappoint me, he really pumped ferociously, bringing me rapidly to the edge of my climax, and soon I couldn't have stopped going over the edge if I'd wanted to. When it arrived my climax was magical, epic, all consuming, the best climax I've ever had by miles. It seemed to start in my clit and pussy and then expand up through all of my organs, every bit of my body seemed to take part.

12