Something Happened Ch. 03

Story Info
Hot wife seduces men at a pub.
2.6k words
4.18
48.2k
29

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived home Rob took my hand and led me upstairs to our bedroom. He carefully undressed me, then sat me on the bed and knelt between my legs.

"Rob, please, you don't have to do this, I'm so sorry for what happened. Please forgive me, I don't want to lose you."

"I have to do this, I have to finish it. You have no need to apologise, and I've no plans to leave you. Please let me lick you, I need to be a part of what happened, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. Thank you my love, I love you very much." I was so relieved I could have cried.

I lay back and let my husband lick my lover's cum out of my cunt. He was very gentle, cleaning up the sticky mess then swallowing it, and for quite a while he didn't go near my clit, although I was still getting very aroused. Then he started just giving my engorging bud a little flick of his tongue, then went back to my lips, and then also my arse. Then the single licks became two or three licks, and as my arousal built he just concentrated on very fast licking around and around my clit, side to side, up and down, until my orgasm came rushing at me. It was wonderful, powerful, high up inside me, and went on and on. I pulled Rob's head into my sex, as hard as I could, but he kept on licking, keeping me convulsing.

"Fuck me Rob, I need you to fuck me."

"But..."

"Just do it!"

Rob climbed onto the bed, got between my legs and I reached out for his limp cock. It only took a few seconds for me to get him erect, and then I guided him into my well used pussy. As he pushed into me I felt a wave of love for him, and huge appreciation for what a fantastic cock he had.

"You don't need to wait for me, my love, just go for it and cum as soon as you want."

I knew I wouldn't cum again.

"Thanks, I don't think I can last long."

He was right, it can't have been more than two minutes before he was making his final climactic thrusts, and, as he came I thought about the fact that he was the second man to cum in me that night.

"Wow, I was so turned on. Are you ok, you aren't cross with me?" I asked.

"Why on earth would I be cross with you?" He reassured me.

"Because of my fantasy, thank you anyway, for fulfilling it, it was the weirdest experience I've ever had."

"Really, why weird?"

"I was so turned on, and it was what I had asked you to do, but I also felt hurt, and guilty, and betrayed, all at once. About this lunch with James, I don't really want to go ahead with it."

"Neither do I, I'll ring and cancel in the morning. Why don't we go somewhere nice for lunch, and we can chat about what we do next."

"Sounds lovely, I must shower and then sleep, I'm knackered."

"Me too, in fact I'm fucked."

"True, well fucked."

We both slept soundly and woke late. Rob didn't even ask, he just rolled on top of me and pushed his erect cock into my eager pussy, and started slowly pumping in and out. It was the most conventional, vanilla sex between a husband and wife on a Sunday morning, and I loved it. We both had really good conventional orgasms, me first then Rob, in fact, by the time he climaxed I was starting to build up again.

"Oh, that was so good," he said, rolling off me.

"It was so good, I was getting aroused again." I confessed.

"Oh well, we don't want you being left part satisfied," he said, pulling my leg over his and putting his fingers on my pussy. He found my erect clit, and started playing with it. His fingers are actually magic, no other man has ever been able to make me cum so readily with just his fingers. I knew he would make me orgasm, and I wasn't disappointed.

We lazed in bed for a while, then I went off to cancel James, while Rob showered and shaved.

"How did James take it?" Rob asked, walking naked from the bathroom, drying his fairly long hair with his bath towel, his satiated cock bouncing as he towelled.

"He wasn't surprised. He said he assumed I wouldn't be seeing him again, and I confirmed that. He said to apologise to you if he went over the top with the humiliation. He did, didn't he?"

"Yeah, but it'll fuel my fantasies for quite a while. I don't think I can go back to that pub for a few months though."

"That's a shame, the food is really good. Perhaps I'll get someone else to take me, what do you think?" I asked whilst grabbing and gently stroking his hardening cock, "your organ has answered for you, my darling."

"It has, hasn't it?"

"So, what does your cock want me to wear today?"

"That short summer dress, the one that's nearly see through, a tiny thong and bra set in a strong colour, purple maybe? And high heels, of course. At some point I may insist that you give me the panties."

"Ok, so I'm going to be on show, am I? So, we haven't given up on the fantasies then?"

"No, well, if that's ok with you?"

"It's very ok with me, I thought perhaps I'd screwed up with James. Do you still want me to have sex with other men?"

"Yes, I do. I wasn't sure for a little while there, but I'm sure now. I'm really looking forward to showing you off, and if something happens, then I won't stop you having sex with as many men as you want."

"I'm glad, for you because it's your fantasy, and for me, because I love the excitement of being seduced, or just fucked by different men. We'll just do without the humiliation. What do you think?"

"I think that we need to go now, or I'll have to pull you back into bed."

"We can't have that, my love, it isn't your turn to fuck me." I announced as I finished dressing.

We drove around the M25, with fairly heavy traffic, and went to a lovely pub on the banks of a canal, near Ripley. It was quite hot, and the outside tables were almost full, but we managed to get a small table, near a group of fairly raucous young men.

A couple of them noticed me, and as I headed for a seat facing them, they nudged their pals, so they were all watching me when I got to my seat. It was one of those bench types, which are attached to the table, so that it's necessary to swing one's leg over, followed by the other leg in order to sit down.

The guys watched intently as I swung my left leg over, giving them a quick flash of my purple thong, then with my second leg I faked a bit of a stumble, so they got a longer and clearer view.

"That was fun," I remarked to my husband.

"Do you think you can keep them out of your knickers until I get back with the drinks and menus."

"I'll try, my love, but I won't try very hard. Unlike you, who already has a little bulge, and will soon be hard if you don't go."

Rob went off into the crowded pub, and I opened my legs a little, so at least two of the guys could see my panties.

I was just starting to get warm and tingly from watching the guys looking up my skirt, when they all started getting up.

"Sorry love, we've all got to go, but how about a goodbye kiss for all of us?"

I spotted Rob coming out of the pub doorway carrying two menus, and behind him was a very pretty, and very young waitress, carrying our drinks for him. I don't know how he does that, women adore him, and all of them, young and old, want to please him.

"I think a kiss would be alright, but be quick 'cos my husband is on his way back."

The first guy came up, bent to kiss me on the lips, and slipped his hand up under my dress. I guessed that this was their plan. Just a kiss indeed.

"That's enough, next!"

The next one did the same, and I was starting to get nicely turned on. Rob arrived, put down the menus and took the drinks from the girl, who gave him a very flirtatious smile. Luckily she couldn't see the third guy's hands under my dress, and with all the kerfuffle, he managed to get his fingers inside my knickers and into my vagina. I liked what he was doing so much, I let him carry on as Rob sat down.

"Having fun darling?" Rob asked, smiling.

"Yes thanks, next one please."

I hurried the next two, as I was worried that other people could now see what was going on, and the guys were off.

"I see you charmed yet another waitress." I said to Rob, teasing him a little.

"It was nice of her to offer to carry our drinks, don't you think?. Her name is Stacey, by the way. I guess you didn't wait for formal introductions before letting five guys finger you."

"They had to leave so there wasn't time, but they really got me turned on, and also, I'm famished, so let's choose our food."

We chose our meal, and Rob went off to place the order. While he was away, two of the five guys came ambling across to our table. I sized them up, and decided I liked them, they were both fit, in their thirties, obviously they were regulars at the gym, and they were nicely dressed.

"We were able to re-arrange our meeting so we could spend more time with you. I'm Ben, by the way, and this is Oliver."

"You know I'm with my husband?"

"He didn't stop us a few minutes ago, taking turns fingering your pussy, so we figured he's cool with it."

"Cool with what?" Rob asked, arriving back at that moment.

"Us joining you for a while," Ben answered, "may we sit down?"

"Be my guests," Rob replied, sitting down opposite me.

"Rob, this is Ben, and this is Oliver. They seem to have taken a shine to me. They are also both putting their hands up my dress. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes, but I think you need to do it one at a time guys, Sally can shout 'change' when she wants to try a different hand, and Sally, I think it's time to lose the panties, don't you?"

"Yes my love."

I slipped my thong down and off over my awkward heels and put them on the table.

"One of you can have these if you go and buy a round of drinks."

Ben was up like a shot, grabbing my thong and setting off to the bar, remembering that he hadn't asked what we wanted and turning back. With our order taken, he set off again. Oliver put his hand back between my legs, and I settled down in the sun, and let him play.

He wasn't up to Rob's standard, but it was fun, and I was getting seriously excited by the time Ben came back with a tray of perspiring drinks. I noticed that he didn't charm a waitress into carrying them.

"It's your turn Ben, and I can tell you that I'm getting close, actually, very close."

Ben took over playing between my legs, and he was definitely better than Oliver. He found my spot, and concentrated on it, getting me closer and closer, until I went over the edge, trying so very hard not to make it too obvious to all the young families around us that I was having an orgasm in the middle of a crowded pub garden.

"Both of you must leave me alone for a while, I need to calm down before we eat. I'm going to pee, don't fight guys."

I've no idea what happened while I was away, and I had to queue, which always annoys me. As I arrived back Stacey was handing out the meals. She spent a long time leaning over the table to serve Rob, showing off her rather small tits, bra-less, I noticed.

Ben and Oliver only had eyes for me, I'm glad to say, and with Stacey gone, I was able to give them both a flash of my glistening pussy.

I reached across the table and gave my bra, which I had removed in the toilet, to my husband to put in his pocket. The guys couldn't take their eyes off my semi erect nipples. I blew a kiss to Rob and started to eat. Conversations were rather stilted, as my two admirers couldn't concentrate on anything except my nipples, so I chatted with Rob.

With all our food finished, I decided to wind things up with my fan club.

"Ben and Oliver, we're off now, but if you'd care to accompany us to the car park, you can each have a quick knee trembler. You don't mind, do you Rob? It seems only fair."

"Not a problem my love, let's roll."

In minutes we were at my Freelander, which was parked right at the far end of the car park, and went to the far side where no-one could see us. I leaned back against the hot black car, and pulled the hem of my dress up to my waist.

"Come on Oliver, you're first."

I didn't have to ask twice, and he had his trousers and pants round his ankles, and his little pole pointing towards my well travelled pussy. He got it into me, which wasn't difficult, and started thrusting. He wasn't big, or impressive, and it didn't take long for him to squirt.

Ben didn't need asking, and he was in me in a few seconds. He was bigger, although not huge, and he made a more energetic job of fucking me against the car, lifting me completely off the ground by my bum cheeks and banging in and out ferociously. He lasted quite a bit longer, and actually it was quite pleasurable with him, but I was already thinking about Rob licking me out, which I knew would be the most fun part of the afternoon.

Rob drove home fast, and we rushed straight upstairs when we got there, and his tongue was on my pussy in seconds. He then slowed the whole thing down and licked very gently and slowly, cleaning me up and arousing me at the same time. After he'd made me cum beautifully, he pushed his large, hard cock into my unfaithful pussy. At the end of the day, he was still the best.

When he'd finished, we lay cuddling for a while.

"You could have sex with one of your cute little waitresses you know, I wouldn't mind, it would only be fair, after all."

"But it wouldn't be erotic, it isn't a fantasy, it would just be sex."

"It would be erotic if I joined in, wouldn't it?"

"Would you do that? That would be amazing."

"I quite like the idea, if you can arrange it."

"Ok."

"Otherwise, we're ok with what we did today, aren't we?"

"Yes my love, very ok."

"That's good, because I had a wonderful time."

"So did I my darling. I love you very much."

"And I love you. Night, night."

"Night, sleep well."

"Oh, I certainly will."