Something Happened Today

Story Info
Surprised on the patio by the neighbor boys.
1.7k words
4.09
115.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long busy week and since you were working out of town I hired two of the neighborhood guys Tim and Mike that were home for summer break from their freshman year of college to do a little yard work. They weren't supposed to be here until around 3:00 and it was only 2:00 so I figured I would have plenty time to lay out and work on my tan before you came back home. I must have dozed off and thought I was dreaming because I felt a hand on my inner thigh.

As I lay there in the warm sun with my hands above my head on the lounge chair I realized I may not be dreaming at all. With my eyes closed I felt hands on my wrists keeping my arms from moving. I slowly opened my eyes and saw one of the guys I hired kneeling at the end of the chair, rubbing my inner thigh with a smile on his face and the other was holding my arms. He said "you looked so nice laying there in the sun with your top off we thought we would help you out since your husband is out of town."

At first I started to panic but that soon that was taken over by the feeling I was receiving from his hand working its way up my leg towards my now tingling pussy. You have always told me that I was a cougar and now I didn't want to prove you wrong. I just wish you were here to see it.

They were not seeing any signs of rejection from me so they picked up the lounge chair and carried it and me out of the sun to a little more secluded part of our patio that was hidden from the neighbors view. Mike, the one near the head of the chair took off his shirt showing his young muscular body and leaned over and kissed me full on the lips, parting them as his tongue darted in and out, enticing mine to give chase. He breaks off the kiss with an impish grin turning my head to the other side and his friend Tim kissed me even deeper. As his tongue danced lustfully in my mouth, I rubbed my hand slowly down Mike's bare chest, along his firm abs, and ended up on his bulging jeans. I squeezed gently, feeling his growing erection.

I turn back to Mike and kiss his lips, jaw, and neck, tasting his skin while reaching my other hand between Tim's legs along his thigh slowly running my fingers across his growing bulge and I was wondering who will be bigger. Only one way to find out, as I smile to myself. I tug at his zipper and pull his now firm cock out of his shorts. I glance down to get a good look. Oh, very nice. His cock is maybe 7 inches long, but somewhat thin. He watches closely as I wrap my fingers around the stiff shaft and slowly stroke first up, then down. I feel the wetness from the tip making a squishing sound when I slide my finger over the head back and forth rapidly.

While I was exploring Tim's hard cock, Mike's fingers had found my hard nipples and began exploring both breasts, gently caressing them, and squeezing my hard nipples. I turn my attention to him, quickly unzipping, and then reaching into his shorts, grasping his hard shaft with my fingers, as I lift it out of its confines. Oh, another nice one as well, maybe an inch longer, but much thicker. Yum, as I think to myself how this would feel inside me. With my fingers wrapped around his shaft, I lean down, watching a drip of precum emerge from the hole as I squeeze it gently. Tongue extended, I catch the drip, and lick along the underside of his hard cock, before surrounding the head with my lips. Mmmm.

I feel Tim squeeze my inner thigh before running his fingers along my bare leg ever higher, until he presses firmly against my bikini covered pussy. It drives me wild to feel his touch, his desire. He tugged at the ties on either side and it fell to the lounge chair leaving me completely naked between two hard bodied young studs. I cup Mike's balls as I slide my lips and tongue along the shaft wetting the entire length. Then wrapping the other hand around the shaft, I take the head into my mouth again. With my tongue pressed flat against the underside of his shaft, I slide my mouth down until the tip hits the back of my throat, then upward until the head rests between my lips. Flicking my tongue rapidly over it. From Mike's groans, he appears to be in heaven.

While, I was distracted with Mike's cock, Tim began to explore with his fingers. In response I feel myself getting wet. Subconsciously I open my legs wide to give him a close up of my dripping pussy. I can feel him scoop juices from me, slowly finger painting my outer lips and skin. I love how he teases my clit, before rubbing circles around it. Then I feel him slide his wet finger between my lips and slowly inside me. The sensation feels so wonderful as he touches every part, twisting his finger slowly in and out. I arch my back and close my eyes feeling the coming storm.

Mike's cock pops from my lips as my body starts to quiver. Now with Tim hammering two fingers in and out of my pussy, I become helpless, unable to stop the building waves. I gasp as I buck wildly. The pleasure continues to radiate throughout even after he withdraws his fingers. As it slowly subsides, I realize I must have more.

Mike stands up, taking me by my hands and pulls me to my weak, wobbly legs then he takes my place on the lounge. I feel Tim behind me, his hard cock against by back, as he reaches around me and slips two fingers past my wet lips then buries them inside me. With his other hand he leans my head back and kisses my neck and ear while moving me forward until I am standing over Mike just so. I slowly descend, reaching down to guide his cock, as I impale myself on it. The pleasure is almost unbearable as his thick cock forces my lips wide and stretches my pussy filling it completely as it goes deeper and deeper until I finally have it all inside me. He grunts like an animal as I ride up and down his shaft. On each down stroke, it is so deep I feel my clit side against his pelvic bone, corkscrewing on his hard cock like a ship riding out a storm.

I feel the waves build as his cock rubs my g spot over and over. My body shudders as I begin to cum, feeling myself gush all over him. Tim is now standing behind me, watching me fuck Mike hard and deep. I feel him reach around me and cup both my breasts, as I continue to work Mike's big cock in and out of me and ride like a horny cowgirl. I love the attention as Tim pinches my nipples. I reach behind my back and grasp his cock and stroke it as Mike leans up and kisses me deeply, sliding his tongue in my mouth. I'm in heaven as I ride him.

Tim moves his hands to my shoulders and holds me firmly down on Mike's cock. He pushes me forward, and parts my cheeks getting a good look at his friends cock stuffed in my pussy. Then I feel something slippery and hot press right against my ass. It feels nice and wet. Oh my God. It's the head of his cock. Yesssss! I feel it push slowly forward, parting the sensitive skin of my tight ass, as he slides the head of his cock gently forward. Once the head is inside, he pauses just long enough for me to relax with two hard cocks inside me. Then he slowly continues pushing, watching his cock disappear into my ass, until I feel his pelvis pressed against my cheeks. The feeling is beyond description.

So full with one cock deep in my pussy and the other deep in my ass. My body trembles, on the edge of losing control. Mike lifts his hips, lifting me enough to cause the cock in my ass to slide outward. This is just the beginning. Then as he lowers his hips, and me along with them, Tim thrusts deep, lifting me off the cock in my pussy, until it almost slides out. This continues as they work in unison fucking me deeply. The sensation is too much to handle, as my muscles contract hard and spasm in orgasm. They continue their alternating plunges. My pussy contracts around one cock, and my ass around the other.

Eyes closed, I cry out, but the only noise that escapes is an animal grunt, which I hope the neighbors don't hear. The orgasms do not subside, but continues as they thrust. I lose all track of time. But my contractions are having a delightful effect on both men. I feel them harden and plunge deeper, erratically, until both are deep inside with me in the air, impaled by their cocks. First one and then the other grunt, and I feel their spasms, as their cock spew cum deep into my ass and pussy as we climax together. Still contracting involuntarily my body milks the cum from their cocks until we all collapse into a heap of sweaty flesh.

They withdraw their semi hard cocks and get dressed while I watch. Both of them take turns kissing me deeply and inform me that there would be no charge for the work. I told that there would be more to do over the next couple days since you weren't home and they said they were looking forward to it. As they worked, l fell asleep so soundly that when I awoke, I wondered if it was a dream, but when I reached down and felt the dried cum on my pussy and thighs I smiled contently and was looking forward to their return.