Something Has Come Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard Times

"Emily..."

I realized that I had dozed off.

"Emily honey..."

"What is it, angel?"

Jenna was propped up on an elbow next to me. She reached down and lifted my cock a couple of inches off of my stomach and let it fall limply back down.

"So the thing is Emily, I think I only half came. My boy bits squirted very pleasingly - you seemed to like that too - but my girl bits, well they could still use a little, well..."

She lifted my flaccid cock again and again she let it flop back onto my tummy.

"Perhaps we could try to make you hard again, Emily. Would you like that?"

"You know, I think I might, Jenna."

Jenna smiled her wicked smile and slipped lithely between my legs as I parted them for her.

"Let's try an indirect approach, Em. I have a feeling this might work."

She bowed her head and I felt a tingle as her long, blonde hair fell across my skin. Ignoring my male equipment, she parted my pussy lips and started to explore what lay between them with her tongue.

"Mmm... it seems to me that your lady bits were stimulated more than mine. You are so sticky and wet and taste so good. See?"

She moved up and kissed me, her tongue transferring the taste of my pussy to my mouth. Then she returned southwards, paying her full attention to my vaginal opening and clit. Lapping, licking, probing, flicking, even gently sucking on my clit. Her hunch was proving accurate. As well as kindling a slow burn in my pussy, my cock began to swell and rise, like a reluctant beach inflatable.

"Perhaps some direct would do no harm, angel."

Jenna shifted to have her face above my growing and stiffening cock. My foreskin had furled back over my glans and she pulled it back, unmasking my tip, also swelling and pulsing, beginning to leak a little pre-cum. In an impressive display of inclusivity, she pushed two fingers deep into my pussy and then took the head of my cock in her mouth, sucking and massaging it with her tongue.

Having female Em fingered while male Em was expertly sucked did the trick, I was now very, very erect and Jenna had also left the tip of me slippery with her saliva. She rolled onto her back, bent her knees and moved her legs apart. Her cock, which had been in a similar state to mine, was also showing signs of increased blood-flow. She reached round under her buttocks and spread her pussy lips.

"I'm all yours, Emily."

What else was a girl to do bar accept such a polite invitation?

Futa Fucking

I moved between Jenna's legs, giving myself an internal pep-talk. "You have used a strap-on on guys before, how different can it really be?" The thing was, at that moment, it felt very different. It felt totally foreign and I really didn't know what to expect. I positioned the tip of my cock by Jenna's vaginal opening and moved it up and down, tentatively stroking her pussy with my glans. As soon as skin touched skin, my worries began to evaporate. It just felt so good to be wiping my hard cock up and down her pink and inviting pussy. My pre-cum and Jenna's pussy juices merged into a delightful, sticky, slippery liquid, which let me massage her. Jenna moaned and I felt a dull throbbing in both my cock and clit.

The next step felt so natural, I leaned forward a little and the tip of me slid smoothly and easily into Jenna. It felt so good. There was a slight frictional pull on my skin and a feeling that my cock was being squeezed gently. Jenna was warm and wet and most of all soft, the overwhelming feeling was or softness, tight, wet softness. Jenna gave a low gasp as I penetrated her and then wriggled her hips to make the angle perfect for me. I shifted my body again and moved my hips forward, pushing half of my cock deliciously into Jenna's welcoming body. The smooth, soft, slippery sensation of sliding into her was like nothing I had experienced before. Again I felt jealous of guys.

"That feels so good angel, give me all of your cock, angel. I want it deep in me."

Jenna's own cock was responding to me entering her, getting bigger and harder in little, quivering steps as her heart rhythmically pumped it full of blood. I lunged forward and Jenna cried out as I gave her what she had asked for, my cock balls-deep in her pussy. She reached down to rub her clit, but had second thoughts, instead gripping her now fully erect cock and starting to stroke it.

I put my hands around Jenna's hips and pulled her to me as I slid my cock half way out of her and then deeply in again.

"Fuck me, Em. Make me cum for you, Em."

There was nothing I would rather do. I grabbed Jenna's waist tighter and did what I had really wanted all along, I let go. I fucked Jenna how I like to be fucked, deep and hard and fast. She closed her eyes, let go of her cock and moved her hands to under her knees: opening wider, wanting me deeper.

"Fuck, Em. Just like that. Please don't stop, Em. Oh God Em, you feel so hard, you are driving me crazy. I love your cock, Em. oh I love it. Oh fuck, Em. You are making me cum. Oh Em!"

I didn't let up as Jenna clenched her hands against her calves and screwed up her beautiful face in ecstasy. Her massive cock bobbed wildly as I continued to fuck her. As her orgasm built, her body tensed and unleashed, tensed and unleashed until she could take no more, arching her spine, her head thrown backwards and an extended, guttural cry of 'f-u-c-k' coming from her lips.

The arch of Jenna's back collapsed as she passed the peak and started her descent back to sea-level. But something else did not collapse, her magnificent cock, which throbbed and moved in time with her labored breathing. I pulled out from Jenna's pussy, my cock drenched in her juices and squatted above her exhausted form. Drawing my hand down my own cock, I gathered the liquid onto my fingers and rubbed it onto Jenna's, spat on my hand and rubbed the saliva onto and into my asshole. Was I lubed enough for her 10 inches, probably not. But where there is a will, there is a way.

I held Jenna's cock vertical, bent my knees more and lowered my crotch until her glans pushed against my asshole. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and then almost allowed myself to fall down onto her. I took the first four inches more rapidly than my ass had ever taken something that big before. It was not painless and being ripped open anally by her girth took my breath away and left me panting and with tears in my eyes. But Christ I also got off on it. I felt the pressure of Jenna's cock, felt the fullness. Felt it against the rear wall of my pussy and beneath my clit. And I also felt it in my cock, which was so hard I worried I might have an aneurysm. Rivulets of pussy juice trickled from between my legs, down my thighs and - helpfully - between my butt-cheeks.

So there were two ways: the thief and the warrior. The thief would play safe, be incremental, securing small gains before the next stage. The warrior would make a frontal assault, go for broke. Time to be brave Emily. "I am a warrior", I told myself as I let my knees buckle, sitting down hard onto Jenna's body, impaling myself on her cock.

10 inches. 10 thick inches buried deep in my tiny body. 10 thick inches taken so quickly. I had never been so full and it was delectable. Jenna meanwhile had come round from her reverie. Someone pushing your cock deep into their ass has that effect.

"You nasty buttslut, Emily. You massive anal whore. You want to ride, let me give you a ride."

Jenna started to drive her hips up, forcing herself deeper into me. I rearranged my legs and lent back, letting her see how deeply she was penetrating me, how wide she was stretching me. I started to bounce, up as Jenna sunk back into the bed, down as she jerked her hips upwards. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. Our bodies collided repeatedly, playing out a steady drum beat. Four inches of Jenna were sliding out of my ass and slamming back in. Again and again.

"You are so fucking tight, Em. And you look so darned cute with your little body bouncing on me. I'm going to cum again, Em."

"No please, Jenna. Please. I'm so close, please fuck me more. I want to cum too. Just a few minutes, hang on please."

"I'll try, angel."

Jenna's voice was a combination of raw desire and uncertainty. I realized I needed to do something quickly. Then I recalled how fast I had cum when first playing with my cock.

"Just fuck my ass, Jenna. It's OK. Don't. hold back."

I gripped my cock in a fist and, while continuing to bounce on Jenna, began to stroke. I used an old trick, taking advantage of being uncut. I rolled my foreskin up and used it to massage my head. Oh that was amazing. The buzzing just below the tip started quickly again, but this time in synch with the throbbing of my ass and pussy and clit. I knew I was now just a few strokes away.

Then Jenna started to moan and push up into my ass with greater urgency. Staring wide-eyed at me as she probed the depths of my rectum. Not quite believing what we were doing. She let out a deep roar and thrust so hard up into me. I pulled my foreskin down equally hard exposing my throbbing, twitching glans and then took my hand away. Jenna exploded inside me, sending wave after wave of cum into my ass. It was almost as if her spunk somehow travelled through me as simultaneously a cum fountain erupted from my cock, arcing and falling over Jenna's perfect breasts. At the same time the stimulation was too much for female Em and I felt a thunderous orgasm roll out from my clit to my extremities. I screamed loud and long, my pussy convulsing and spraying Jenna's stomach, my cock bathing her chest in cum. Jenna was still cumming, still pumping me full of liquid as I collapsed onto her limply, taking no further active part in her subsiding orgasm.

I felt my own cum on my cheeks, the warmth of Jenna's comforting breasts against my face and her cock still twitching deep inside me, still filling me with her cum. My own cock was also still pulsing, sandwiched between the two of us. I closed my eyes contentedly.

Expanding Our Horizons

We clung together, cum-filled, cum-covered and sweaty for some time; relaxing in each other's embrace. The sleepy cuddle became kissing and we then rose, walked hand in hand to the shower and used the opportunity of mutual washing to further explore the novelty of our enhanced bodies. We paid particular attention to the possibilities offered by cocks and shower gel, an experiment that rather undermined our initial ablutions. Having washed the cum off of our bodies for a second time (and with a little of it added to our stomachs), we toweled and chatted.

"I could get used this best of both worlds anatomy. It opens up so many possibilities."

"I agree, Em. It's fun being a boy and girl at the same time. It's even more fun playing with you when you have a cock."

Jenna giggled.

"You know, Em, I had a bad idea. A really naughty idea."

"I love naughty ideas, Jenna. What is it?"

"Well you know that guys are meant to dream about sucking their own cocks?"

"Yes, I heard that."

"So you and I are not as big as most guys. I'm 5'5" and you're what, 5'2" or 5'3", right?"

"5'1" only", I corrected her.

"5'1". And our cocks are pretty long, aren't they?"

"Yours is delightfully long, angel."

"You are so sweet, Em. Yours is more that big enough for me. But anyway, I think we are both also pretty flexible. I wondered whether..."

"Shall we try? I want to try, Jenna."

We were both still semi-erect from our shower play. This conversation had us both starting to grow again. We moved back to the bedroom, our lady cocks starting to stick out in front of us and to sway as we walked. By the time we sat side by side on the edge of the bed, we were almost ready for our experiment. Taking each other's cock in our hands, a few minutes of pulling and stroking finished the job.

"Ready, Em?"

"Ready, Jenna."

My cock was bobbing invitingly close to my face. Jenna had pulled my foreskin back and the purple top looked good enough to eat. I am a connoisseur of cocks and this was one I really wanted to suck. I stretched my arms up, loosening my spine, gripped my cock in both hands and bent forward. It was easy, ridiculously so, my lips touched my tip without much exertion at all. I turned to see how Jenna was doing. She was doing fine, kissing the tip of her own cock, her tongue poking out to lick it. Catching my eye, she winked and opened her mouth, closing it around her glans with a slight slurp.

Fuck, that looked so hot. I parted my lips too and bent further forward. I could feel the warmth of my own breath on my cock. I closed my lips. I had gone down on my fuck-buddy so many times, the taste and feel of his cock were so familiar. But it was now my own cock I was sucking. I felt the thrill of it, of being engulfed, of a tongue caressing me. I had experienced all of these when Jenna had gone down on me earlier, but now I was in total control of what was happening. When something tingled, I did more of it, when I wanted more pressure, I pushed harder with my tongue. When I was ready, I started to bob my head up and down my shaft at exactly the right frequency and with exactly the right tension applied by my lips. Jenna had made me cum only minutes earlier in the shower and this had been my third male orgasm since waking. But now I felt the fourth building.

As best I could, I checked on Jenna. Her eyes were closed and she was totally absorbed in pleasuring herself. I saw she had one hand gripping her shaft and another between her legs. Of course, I had forgotten my pussy. I took Jenna's lead and slipped two fingers into my cunt, moving them in and out as I moved my mouth up and down on my cock. Oh my God, that's amazing. My cock began to throb in a way that I was learning to recognize. I sucked hard and fingered my pussy feverishly. I was losing control, my cock was on orgasm auto-pilot. It pulsed and twitched and throbbed until my sucking was too much and I shot streams of warm cum into my own mouth. I swallowed as eagerly as I had drunk any man's cum, knowing this was special, knowing it was my own cum.

Wow! And I can do that anytime I want, cool! I looked across at Jenna. She was still sucking and rubbing. I went and knelt in front of her, took her large shaft in my hand and started jerking it. She opened her eyes and looked into mine. I jerked faster and I could see from her cheeks puckering and relaxing rapidly that she was sucking hard as well. Jenna's excitement built and built until I felt her cock spasm in my hand as I helped her flood her mouth with her own cum. She popped off of her cock, lips pursed and lent towards me. Understanding her intention, I tilted my head, opened my mouth and let her drizzle her cum into me. Fuck, she could cum a lot. My mouth almost full to overspilling, I swallowed several times, gulping her hot cum down, mingling it with my own. I could almost feel my belly swelling with the accumulating liquid.

I laughed out loud.

"Oh Jenna, this is so much fun, I love it!"

"I do too, Em. But I was thinking. Maybe we could share our new bodies with someone else? Someone who would really get off on chicks with dicks."

"Someone like Dylan", we said in chorus.

Dylan

Jenna and I had not met Dylan before, neither did we know what he looked like. Even given this, it seemed entirely normal that Jenna has his address and number stored on her cellphone. She spoke to him briefly, saying that we would like to meet up and that we had a surprise for him. It was agreed that we would come over to his place in an hour or so. First we has some preparations to make.

Jenna drove and, as she parked in his drive, Dylan's door opened and he stepped out to great us. We both swished up to meet him, wearing long, buttoned-up coats, though the day was balmy. Jenna also carried a purse. She placed a kiss on Dylan's cheek, I favored the other side, my diminutive stature causing me to reach up on tip-toes.

"So pleased to meet you both, girls. Especially after all this time talking on Lit. I have to say you are both very beautiful."

This was clearly nothing but the unvarnished truth with respect to Jenna. I appreciated Dylan's sensitivity in including me in the compliment, regardless of how little I deserved it. Dylan was a nice guy.

Jenna and I were in our mid-twenties, me the senior by a year. Dylan was twenty years older, scratching the mature guy itch that both Jenna and I shared. He was sexy, in a lived-in sort of way, and his mind was not that much less naughty than Jenna's. He also claimed to be open to new experiences. We planned to test just how open.

"Girls, let me take your coats."

"Oh that's OK, Dylan. Is there a room where Em and I could leave them and also maybe freshen up?"

Dylan led us upstairs to a bedroom with an adjoining shower.

"Perfect. We won't be too long. But you know girls..."

"Great, I'll be in the lounge just across from where you came in."

He smiled and walked down the stairs, leaving us to our preparations. We took off our coats and Jenna emptied the contents of her purse onto the bed. There was not much, a hairbrush, eight red, elasticated hair bands, three adjustable silicone loops and a bottle of lube. We got to work on each other, giggling like... well... like a pair of schoolgirls.

Maybe ten minutes later, we descended again, stepping carefully in high heels. The first thing I saw was Dylan was now nude. He lay on the sofa, his legs apart, and stroked his cock. If he was looking to surprise his guests, we perhaps upstaged him.

We were dressed identically. Our patent leather stilettos were strapped around sheer, black hold-ups. The tops of these were visible as our skirts were not exactly suitable for Church; they were actually not suitable for much beyond our current purpose. Both were plaid, predominantly scarlet, with darker red, gray and white criss-crossing them. Tucked into these were white, collared shirts. Jenna's ample breasts were straining the buttons, my more modest chest rather less so. We wore black, white and gray striped ties and we had braided each other's hair into pigtails.

It seemed to me that Dylan's cock grew as we sashayed into the room, arm in arm. He certainly started to stroke it faster. As for his expression, his mouth was open, needing only a drooling tongue to complete the cartoonish effect.

"Fuck, girls!"

"That's what we are here to do, Dylan. Right, Em?"

"Right, Jenna. But personally, I'd like to start with sucking."

"Oh, me too Em, me too. Why don't you come over here, Dylan?"

Dylan stood and joined us. I took his hard cock in my hand and Jenna kissed him full on the lips. Dylan reached round and lifted her skirt, caressing her ass, clad in tight, white panties. He turned to also kiss me and then Jenna and I entwined our tongues, making sure that Dylan could see as much as possible. I felt his cock twitch against my closed palm.

Jenna and I got onto our knees either side of Dylan's cock, which was now leaking. Jenna moved forward and licked his slit, collecting the bead of liquid. Keeping her tongue outside of her mouth she turned to me. I too extended my tongue and we shared the lovely taste of pre-cum. Jenna held Dylan's cock at the root and maneuvered it into my waiting mouth, stroking the back of my head, pushing me onto him. I generally need no encouragement to suck cock, but what Jenna was doing to guide my head was so sexy.

The tip of Dylan's cock was well-defined, with a distinct edge, overhanging his shaft. I made sure to close my lips right under it, sucking noisily. Dylan seemed to like that, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him hold out two fingers to Jenna, who sucked on them. Jenna pulled Dylan's cock sideways and I let it slide out of my mouth. She now took him orally herself and I put my hand between Dylan's legs and fondled his balls. As Jenna moved her head back and forth, stroking Dylan's shaft, I licked a finger and moving further back between Dylan's legs, slipped the first joint into his ass. He wriggled and moaned, Jenna's oral expertise and my anal probing having a profound effect on him.