Something in the Water Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The breeze lifted my skirt and I hastily put my hand down on it to stay modest. Jenny grinned slightly.

"Where are we...where are you taking me with this Jenny?"

She smiled and looked away saying, "Nothing is etched in stone yet; I just want us to evolve sexually, emotionally, and spiritually with our marriage. I'll tell you right now that I sincerely believe that you need to come out. Be who you are. See where that points to. I'll do the rest, and I'll take care of you. And I can tell you where this will NOT go. You will always have a penis; don't worry about that. Breasts, that's another question. Would I like you to have breast implants? Yes, I would, but I won't force that on you. I guess I want you to be a she-male, maybe a male lesbian."

"Jen, you can't force me to do anything."

"Oh Jackie, don't be silly. I can force you to do a whole lot of things, and you know it now, don't you?" She turned and looked into my eyes, "Don't you?"

My face was on fire with sweet domination and humiliation. I didn't answer, and in not answering, I answered. She had me, and she knew it. And I liked it.

"And one more thing," she added, "I had asked you before to call me ma'am when you were dressed like this. You're forgetting that." She waited expectantly.

I was hopelessly under her spell. "Yes ma'am." Then after a long pause, "But seriously, what could you do if I didn't obey you, or call you ma'am? I mean, come on. You gotta be realistic."

"Hmm, Jillian said it would come to this. She was right as usual. Let me ask you this. Do you like bondage and discipline? How about sadomasochism? I'm told and I've read that cross dressers like to be dominated. You told me that yourself. I might get into that; I just may need to. So, in answer to your question, the sky is the limit. How much would it take?"

She took a sip of wine and said in her best German accent, "There are ways to make you talk."

Despite my original concern, I laughed, choking slightly on the wine, and relaxed. She was treating this like fun, and I liked that.

"Okay," I said, "be in control then. Go ahead. Fill your boots."

"Aha! A watershed moment. You have given me consent to be your dominatrix. Das ist gud."

Horrible accent I thought, but we both laughed and started to chat about other things, the weather, the para-gliders, the people on the pathway. I had been only with Jen, my world with her, and I hadn't noticed the strollers glancing into our yard, at Jen, at me. They were but glances, and my life went on unchanged despite my visibility as a woman, an interesting epiphany. My first passing.

As the sun set over the mountains and the last drop of wine was consumed, a chill set upon us in the night. There would be frost by morning. Such was a sub-alpine climate in late August. My blouse was low cut, and my skirt hem was high, so I cuddled next to Jenny on her chaise lounge to stay warm. Our hands started to travel and explore the mutual silk and satin and lycra enclosed bodies. We kissed, tongues intertwining, breasts touching, pelvises thrusting against each other.

The sun was down and it was dark. The world was asleep but us. As on Tuesday night, my first night with her as a woman, we pushed aside our panties but I mounted her this time. Oh, that glorious wind in the trees that weren't there; we formed a rhythm slow and even, punctuated by my occasional deep slow thrusts. She would gasp then and come up to meet me, her hands pulling at my breasts. There was no rush, as there was absolute confidence in who we were, and the intensity of our trust and love for each other. If there were people on the pathway, we did not see them. If we screamed in our throes of lust, we did not hear it. All there was, was the wind in the trees, the trees that were not there.

12