Something is Going On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lord God above, what was happening to me?" Startled, she felt the licking flame between her thighs. And to her greater surprise, warm pleasure glowed even between the cheeks of her bottom. That was only a kiss.

Not long after, Tako bid goodbye to go home, knowing full well that Jason needed some privacy. Jason sighed at the sight of the full moon above.

"See the moon? Somethin' huh?"

"Yeah, it's beautiful," she replied.

"Like you," Jason said sipping his soybean, caramel and, carioca drink.

"Thank you," she murmured and smiled uncomfortably.

Once Tako had gone off, they were gripped with an overpowering desire, kissing like they were stealing breath from each other. She was sitting on the table, he between her legs and their arms around each other.

Donna looked so seductive as ever when he pulled away his lips from hers leaving her body laying on the table. Jason didn't hesitate what he needed to do and started stripping his clothes off. When he had just pushed down his pants around his thighs, he couldn't help pressing his face first on her tummy, absorbing her scent, and molding his hands over her two moons that were not confined in a bra.

"Jason, please hold on I…I wanna talk to you first."

"Okay I'm listening," he said, slipping away his hands from her. He flopped on the chair and she got off from the table and closed in on him straddling boldly on his lap. Her heart fluttered like a butterfly trapped in a flower cup as his erection nudged her crotch and his hands shaping her curves.

"I've never done this before, Jason," she said breathing loudly as her shaky hands touched his cheeks then ran down his shoulders. Her nipples were hard in her shirt and the more he stared the more his cock ached in his contoured boxer shorts.

Jason picked one of her hands and kissed it over the palm. "Donna, I've never been so happy being with a girl like you. You better tell your mom and pop that I'd like to marry you."

"Huh!" Donna was startled.

"Should I call them now and tell them I'm with someone with a boner who's asking me to marry him?" she said with a nervous smile.

"If you say yes why not? Whenever you want to."

"Wo-wo-whoa! You're disorienting me here. How far have we known each other?"

"To sum up the total hours we've been together including yesterday that'll be more than a full workday I suppose."

"What's the hurry Jason?"

"I don't want to play around anymore. I just want to have one girl in my life. I've been in abstinence on sex ‘cos for the past 15 months no girl mattered to me. I didn't look around any of them. I focus on what I could do better than that. Now when I saw you, I felt differently. I want you. I want to make it with you. But if you think it's not time yet for us to make love then I can wait, even for another 15 months."

Donna put a finger to his lips.

He waited till she removed her fingers and continued. "This is no joke Donna, I could feel it shooting from my heart. I can also sense it from you like we're sort of cosmic lovers or soul mates, whatever you may call it," he said, slipping his hands under her top caressing her back while her hands clasped at the back of his neck. Her bottom rubbed progressively on his boner increasing that sharp, sweet throb pulsing between her legs.

"Jason…" His eyes met hers. "I've been driving away guys, as they're only interested in sticking their way into me, you know. Yet, when you held me and kissed me you're a lot different among the rest." Her eyes fluttered half-closing. "To you I really got turned on. I couldn't believe that I'm still here with you. My last date made me drunk just to lodge his desire in me so I became wary of my dating."

"Did he get into your pants?"

"No, I kicked him in the balls."

"Ohhh!" His eyes like bulged out of its sockets. "I'm sorry, go on."

Jason listened intently and Jill continued. "But with you, it seems that for every minute that goes by I get comfortable with you, feelings just get better and better. You're a gentleman with naughty bits that I liked." She suppressed a giggle. "I don't know how to describe it but to cut it short I think you're the right guy to surrender my virginity. You're like heaven sent to me, I think you're really special and…and I want to make love with you," she said running her fingers through his hair.

Jason frowned a bit. "You're still a…?" Jason cleared a lump in his throat.

"Yes Jason," she said.

"I haven't been in bed with a virgin."

"That makes us even. If it's any consolation to you, my magic wand vibrator have done the part of breaking my hymen years ago."

"I brought you here simply because I…I feel that I found a treasure that I don't wanna lose. I have stripped the lust in my soul, stayed away from women, but with you it's different. No matter how much I cut you off my head the moment I saw you, you're always there and thinking of you is more than a monk's first orgasm." There was a pause. Then Jason continued. "If we do make love tonight I don't like it to be like the ultimate one night stand."

Donna studied Jason's full eyes. One-night stand or not, she's ready to go all the way and treat her pussy with a cock by a guy of her choice. She's 22 for crying out loud!

"Oh Jason!" She breathed his name and embraced him. The taste of his mouth and silky tongue against hers sent a great wave of tenderness crashing over her.

Donna felt his hands scooped under her bottom and lifted her up to sit her on the table and then he pulled her shirt over her head. The light of the moon gave a splendid light and shadow effect on her breasts. Beautiful, like the rest of her. He buried his nose into the cleavage, sniffed the hardening nipple before entrapping each between his trained lips. His hands slid up to her arms and held each then he kissed the outer side of one breast sliding up to the armpit.

"Jason…!" She gasped his name, wondering what he was exactly doing.

"What? Are you cold?" He said noticing the goose bumps rising on her skin.

"No. Must you have to do that, kiss my underarm?"

"If I feel like it, why not? One of the things that makes a woman beautiful is when she smells so good there, and everything follows."

"I can't bear it, you're tickling me," she giggled heartily.

Jason's nose slid back to her breast and he sucked her nipples one after another. Donna arched her back and moaned deeply and before she could help herself, she came and her body shook from head to toe. And he hadn't touched her where she craved to be touched.

Donna began undoing the belt of her shorts. Jason was quick to help and before long he was staring at her curvaceous hips exhibited by a string orange thong. Slowly he peeled off the thong exposing fine matting of coffee-colored pubic hair. The next moment, the bell tip of his cock was grazing that wonderful silky down of hers catching her moisture of arousal.

Oh, Janey, Sophia, Lilibeth, eat your hearts out. He's huge! Donna squealed in her head. She was so wet that his cock slid through her with nary a pain at all. Instead it was pleasure all the way as Jason began pumping her. He rode the wave like a fine tuned Jet Ski, cresting each wave and without faltering.

Donna was naked and spread-eagled on the floor. She was definitely getting a special fuck from Jason. She would groan loudly if Jason posed still on top of her. Occasionally Jason moved, grinding himself deeply into her, withdrawing, and then remaining motionless until the next short stab. It was driving Donna mad, until suddenly she'd clutched at him, locking her legs around his neck and screaming with complete abandon.

Donna wondered if she was in love and ready to take Jason's offer as she and Jason soaked in the outdoor Jacuzzi. Under the water she could see his wonderful cock that pleasured her the most. She could throw her magic wand. His kisses still aroused her like the first time. She still needed a second helping. The lust was just overpowering.

And Jason was voracious to her craving. Next moment she was lying across the edge of the Jacuzzi with legs apart and Jason was eating her out. Her butt raised at every lap he made and her moans were streaming uncontrollably. With incredible stamina Jason maneuvered her to different positions, from doggie, to spooning, each carrying various variations until he was back on top of her. Donna climaxed again and again and when it was his turn he announced it and she requested to pull it out so she could see him come.

Jason hesitated but obliged to her and how he came! His come splattered her body from face to pubes. For once in her life she felt a different happiness.

* * *

12