Something Mutual Between Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Katrina and Amy find a mutual kink and Chris approves.
3.1k words
4.44
47.2k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks after Katrina and Chris's first erotic adventure on each other's webcams; and two weeks after Chris's challenge to Katrina to join in with her roommate Amy when she starts her nightly routine once the dorm lights are out.

I strongly encourage you read the first chapter before reading this one, as it'll help this one make more sense and possibly, hopefully, even hotter.

All characters are over the age of 18 and fictional.

*****

It's early morning, Chris is sitting in his first college class of the day when his phone silently vibrates in his pocket. While eyeballing the professor, Chris pulls his phone free and checks the alert in as stealth a fashion as he can muster.

It's a text message. A text from Katrina.

The message reads simply: I did it.

Chris feels color rise in his cheeks. The hairs on his arms suddenly spike and gooseflesh breaks out all over his skin. He can feel the blood rush down to his penis, building up the start of an erection.

He knows precisely what Katrina is talking about. Could it be? Had she really pulled off his challenge?

Just two weeks back, Chris and Katrina had first watched each other masturbate on one another's webcam. They had both repeated that glorious event a few times since, and it was great. But both of them were wordlessly waiting with building excitement for the "challenge" to be achieved. The challenge being Amy, Kat's college roommate.

Kat had confided in Chris that her roommate often masturbated late at night when she thought that Kat was sleeping—but Kat wasn't asleep on one occasion and had heard her touching herself. Kat had told Chris how hot it had been hearing her roommate masturbate that it had gotten her incredibly horny. It was Chris, after their first webcam session, who suggested she join in with Amy and masturbate along with her from her dorm bed and then tell him about it. Kat somewhat reluctantly agreed to give it a thought, but had never mentioned it since.

That is, until this morning's text message.

Chris may not have mentioned his challenge in two weeks, but he knew both of them had been thinking about it, so there was little doubt over what Kat's text referred to.

While trying to remain inconspicuous in his class, Chris texted Kat back.

Are you serious?

A few moments later.

Yes, I am very serious.

Another few moments and Chris received a picture message.

The pic was two of her fingers, right index and middle, glistening with moisture. Her next text followed.

KATRINA: That's how wet I am right now thinking about last night.

Looking at the pic, though only of her delicate fingers, Chris felt what only began as small tremors of hardness erupt into full-on wood in his jeans.

He texted back.

You got me so hard right now in class. You have no idea.

The phone vibrated in his hand.

KATRINA: I have something of an idea ;) Laying on my bed right now, looking at her bed, and remembering it.

Chris tried not to think about how well she knew what his hard, engorged cock looked like; it only made him hornier.

CHRIS: I CANNOT wait to hear all about this. I've waited weeks for this to happen.

KATRINA: Have you now? Haha

CHRIS: YES. I didn't want to mention it too much, put undue pressure on you.

KATRINA: Well, I appreciate that. But it was ME putting pressure on ME. I wanted to do it so bad. She has masturbated so many times since that night you challenged me. It took forever for me to build up the nerve.

She messaged quickly right back.

KATRINA: The nerve to join her.

It took everything Chris had not to involuntarily start rubbing his aroused penis through the denim of his jeans.

CHRIS: I am so hard right now, he texted her. This is driving me crazy. I need to know.

KATRINA: Patience, my dear. All will be revealed to you soon. <3

-------------------------

Finally, Chris's class ended and he was free. Before leaving the room, Chris had to concentrate vividly on anything but what Kat had texted him in order to stand and walk without embarrassing himself unduly.

As soon as he was out and about, walking quickly to his car, and from there a brief drive to the solitary confinement of his apartment, Chris pulled his phone out and dialed Katrina.

She answered on the first ring.

"Hey, sexy. Feeling better now?" Her voice oozed sex and sarcasm.

"Yes, Kat. I'm starting to feel much better now. That had gotten pretty rough there for a while in class."

"I bet." Katrina laughed her sweet lilt of a laugh. "That was sort of the point."

Chris reached his car, jumped in, started up and was off, heading fast, within reason, to his apartment.

"Heading to your place? I bet someone's excited to take off those pants."

"Like you have no idea." Chris's dick was fully hard again, extended against the inside of his right thigh. A small, agitated dot of precum had already begun to dampen the denim.

"I want to have an idea. Please tell me how hard you are." Her voice husky with lust.

"I'll tell you if you tell me about last night."

"I wanted to wait till you got home, so we both could be alone."

"I can't wait that long." Chris laughed but with an edge to it. "Start now. I'll be home in less than ten minutes."

"Alright, alright." Kat faux sighed, as if exasperated, but Chris sensed the pure joy she was getting from delaying her story. "I'll tell you what happened."

-------------------------

Chris drove, with difficulty; Katrina told her story of last night, with titillation. She sat back on her bed, in her dorm room, looked over to Amy's now empty bed, and recounted her tale.

Her voice whispered over the phone connection with subtle ecstasy. Chris knew she was aching to touch herself all over again (and he fully intended to encourage that).

She was wearing a low-cut white beater, lounge-around grey shorts, no bra, pink panties and a very, very wet pussy stirred beneath.

The night started like any other night in her shared dorm room with Amy, Kat described:

They both had some dinner together while discussing each other's day; Amy talked about her boyfriend and Kat dutifully listened, offering up advice when necessary; and when it started to get late, the two of them put on Supernatural, giggled and exclaimed till around midnight, then agreed to turn the lights out for sleep.

Amy sat for about an hour texting her boyfriend. Kat way laying on her side facing Amy's bed, speculating on what was being said between them. She thought maybe they were sexting. She noticed several times after receiving a new text, Amy would moan lightly (disguising it as best she could as a sigh); her hands were constantly roving around her chest and stomach. Kat knew what all that body language stood for: Amy was horny and wanted to masturbate.

The thought that Kat knew this about Amy, knew what was fixing to happen, stirred her insides like a spoon. She knew Amy was going to start touching herself after putting her phone down, and Kat felt very confident that tonight would be night she finally felt comfortable in joining her.

After another ten minutes, Amy finally put her phone on the night stand. Kat closed her eyes and feigned sleep; she sensed Amy was looking over at her, checking that she wasn't awake.

Kat kept her eyes shut for what seemed like several minutes, pretending to sleep, when suddenly, she heard Amy moan softly, just under her breath; she opened her eyes and looked over at Amy, nestled in her bed sheets and the dark of the room. Amy was looking up towards the ceiling, head tilted straight back slightly. Her bed sheets were pulled down, just low enough below her full breasts (which were braless under a large t-shirt she always wore to bed). Both of her hands were below the sheets, working.

Amy's mouth was partly open. With the blue light of a nearby night stand alarm clock, Kat saw the wet sheen of Amy's saliva glistening on her lips. She looked to be in throes of immense pleasure. Kat felt her nipples begin to pebble while watching Amy. She watched Amy's hands moving the fabric of the bed sheets in rhythmic patterns, rubbing at her aroused pussy.

One hand moved up from below Amy's sheets, started fondling one of her breasts. The other continued to work below the covers.

Both of Kat's hands were under the covers, and at her legs, as she laid on her side, facing Amy—so it was easy to slowly move her hand down to her already soaked panties. Kat's fingers slid beneath her underwear band; her fingers searched and found her erect clit. Dipping one finger into her slick, warm slit, wetting it thoroughly, Kat begin applying pressure to her hardened button. Rubbing it down with her own juices.

Involuntarily, Katrina moaned.

Amy abruptly stopped and shifted her gaze across the room to Kat's bed.

Kat closed her eyes and froze. Her breath caught in her throat. Her clit ached from her brief contact with it, almost screaming for Kat to resume touching it.

The throbbing in her clit had only just begun to settle when Kat heard the sounds of Amy continuing.

Kat moved her hand back into her underwear and teased her clit a little slower, in the hopes of eliminating any more moans that could give her away. She heard wet sounds emitting from underneath Amy's sheets. Kat imagined Amy's fingers pumping in and out of her wet pussy. She heard Amy's breathing begin to speed up; Kat used Amy's loudness to mask her own rapid breathing as she continued to rub circles on her clit.

Amy gasped out loud as she came and Kat did her best to blend her own orgasm in with hers, but she couldn't be sure she was successful. Her pussy wrapped her fingers in a delicious hug before releasing pleasantly; the orgasm washed over her as she watched the same thing happen to Amy across the room.

After they had both climaxed, a great silence seemed to envelop the dorm room.

Then it was just as suddenly broken.

"That was amazing!" Amy said.

-------------------------

Chris was laying back on his bed, stroking his engorged, red cock quickly to Katrina's recounting of the story, just about to cum, when Kat dropped this bombshell.

"What happened? Are you serious?" he exclaimed over the phone.

Katrina was naked from the waist down, one breast pulled out of her top. A hard nipple standing erect (a little wet from when she had been licking it earlier for Chris). One hand holding the phone; the other hand three-fingers deep in her pussy.

"Hold on...I'm going to cum..."

Kat felt her pussy muscles contract around her fingers. A wet gush of ejaculate splashed her palm. She exhaled deeply and long into the phone.

Chris couldn't contain himself either.

"Oh, God, yes, baby. Cum for me. I'm going to cum too. I love hearing you cum."

Convulsions continued to wrack Kat's body as she heard Chris cum over the phone.

"Ahhhh..." Chris moaned.

"Yeah, baby. Shoot it all over."

Chris did as he was commanded. A long, thin rope of semen shot from the head of his dick. Splaying out across his muscled abdomen. His semen was hot and soothing where it laid. His legs shook in pleasure as he grinded his hips up and down over his bed, mimicking the motion of fucking Kat deep and hard as the orgasm slowed down its intensity, increment by increment.

"That felt so good. I wish you could have watched me cum." Chris said out of breath.

"I wish I could have too. I wish I could have been there to make you cum."

"Not to ruin the moment," Chris said with a laugh. "But please tell me what happened last night with Amy."

Kat laughed herself. She knew he was too impatient even to let an orgasm dissipate properly before asking again. Chris had to know what happened with Amy.

"Alright. You've been a good, patient boy. You're going to love this."

-------------------------

Kat's heart seized in her chest at the sound of Amy's voice.

"What..." Kat managed to stammer.

"I said, that was amazing." Amy sat up in her bed and faced Kat. "I'm so glad you decided to join me. I was wondering if you ever would. One time I thought you had, but I wasn't sure. This time...I was VERY sure."

And she giggled.

Kat just stared at her in shock for a few seconds before a smile broke out on her face and she giggled along with Amy.

"You knew about the last time?"

She laughed again, this time harder.

"I do now."

"Shit."

Amy unleashed a peal of guffaws.

"I wasn't sure, only assumed. But I'm very glad you made it obvious this time."

"What gave me away?"

"Well, for starters, I know what it sounds like when a girl cums, and I totally heard you cum when I did."

Kat's face turned red.

"Damn, I thought I had hidden that well enough."

"Well, you didn't. But don't be embarrassed. I'm very glad you didn't. That was amazingly hot. Did you hear how wet my pussy got towards the end? That was all because I knew you were watching me and touching yourself too."

Kat smiled. She was beginning to regain her composure.

"I loved knowing you were doing that the first time I noticed. Got me so turned on." Kat said. "Were you texting with your boyfriend before you started? Were you two sexting?"

Amy smiled a wicked grin.

"Yup. We sure were. That's kind of always how we get started. He sent me a pic of his cock, all hard and slathered in precum, and that just gets me going like nobody's business."

Kat trembled a bit at the idea of precum, thinking of Chris.

"I love precum. So sexy."

"You ever have a guy with a lot of precum before?" Amy asked.

"Actually..." Kat started. "I'm sort of seeing someone right now who has crazy precum. And I love it."

"Hell yeah! You ever taste it?"

Kat hesitated, unsure if she should tell Amy about Chris and the special way they "see" each other. She also wondered if maybe she ought to tell Amy about how Chris had been the one to encourage her to masturbate alongside her.

Suddenly, a wild surge filled her chest, almost like an ache, starting somewhere near her clit and moving out, like a glow through every sensitive nerve in her body. A bolt of pure excitement. Kat decided she would tell Amy everything, just to see what she thought.

Amy's reaction surprised her. She wasn't mad, only intrigued.

"Wow. I love that. He sounds sexy as fuck. What a dirty mind. He told you to go for it, huh? Bet he didn't think I'd notice, did he?"

"No, I seriously don't think he did."

"You guys play around a lot?"

"Just about every night."

"Love it." Amy changed the subject quickly. "I love this though." Referring to their mutual masturbation. "I really want to do it again, but this time, we both do it together. You on your bed. Me on mine. And we just watch each other. Would you like to do that?"

Kat felt an urge to do it now, but she stowed it. She didn't want to seem too pushy. Better to let it happen when it happens.

"You bet your ass!" And they both laughed.

"Oh, hell yeah. I can't fucking wait. If it wasn't for class tomorrow morning, I'd do it right now."

This made Kat feel better because she felt the same way.

"Do you think Chris would mind?" Amy asked suddenly.

Kat suddenly saw an opening she had no idea she had been looking for. She jumped through it.

"Well, here's the thing..."

"What's that?"

Kat decided to be brave. Her face felt hot and sweaty as she spoke.

"He mentioned something to me once, when he suggested I do it with you, that he'd love to watch us. Like...both doing it. At the same time."

Kat waited for Amy to start screaming at her. To

throw a pillow across the divide, striking her directly in her molten face.

Instead, she got an answer that made her face even warmer.

"I'd do it."

Kat reeled for a second.

"You would, really?"

"Yeah. Sure. I honestly can't wait to do it with you again, especially knowing that we know about each other, and want to do it. What's one more set of eyes?"

Kat had a hard time finding the words to speak.

"I honestly think it could only make it hotter."

Kat was still stammering for the words when a pillow struck her sweaty face with light force.

"Snap out it!" Amy yelled. "You look all tongue-tied over there."

"Oh, I am." Kat managed to say and threw the pillow back at Amy who caught it. "I can't wait to tell Chris."

Katrina sighed and leaned back against the wall adjacent to her bed. She looked over at Amy and just smiled.

Chris was going to love this.

-------------------------

Chris loved it.

"I can't believe she's actually down with doing that!"

"I know, right?" Katrina exclaimed. "She was super into it."

"Are you okay with me watching?" Chris asked.

"Of course. I wouldn't have brought it up if I hadn't wanted to."

Chris and Kat sat in a moment of contented silence on the phone. Chris had cleaned himself up while Kat had finished the rest of her tale. Kat, meanwhile, still sat on her bed, still naked from the waist down. Still radiating in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"You know what, Kat?" Chris finally broke the silence; a silence Kat was now growing accustomed to being broken of late.

"What's that?" Kat said.

"I think things are going to start getting a whole lot hotter between you and me, and soon, before it ever gets any cooler." He smiled over the phone in a way that suggested his poor joy.

Kat didn't say anything, not just yet. She grinned and basked in the knowledge that what Chris said was true. She let the silence grip their connection for a moment longer; a sweet moment hanging in the balance, before responding. She returned his silent smile, mirroring his joy.

"You know what, Chris? I did know that."

The sweet silence resumed between their connection and neither of them resented each other for it.

To be continued...