Something Mutual Between Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Chris and Katrina's exploits continue with roommate Amy.
4.9k words
4.71
49.6k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three takes place several weeks after Katrina and Chris's first erotic adventure on each other's webcams in Chapter One; and a few days after Katrina met Chris's challenge to masturbate along with her roommate Amy when she started her nightly routine once the dorm lights were out in Chapter Two.

Here begins the next phase in Chris and Katrina's kinky exploits in mutual masturbation—this time, including a very eager Amy.

I strongly encourage you read the first and second chapters before reading this one, as it'll help this one make more sense and possibly, hopefully, even hotter.

All characters are over the age of 18 and fictional.

*************

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Katrina said with pure excitement. "It's been rough waiting the last couple days if I'm honest."

"I know!" Amy agreed. "I wish it didn't take so long for us to get time to do it, but at least now we got the entire evening to lay back and enjoy ourselves."

"You said it."

A look of naughtiness passed between them.

The two college roommates were seated on their respective beds on opposite sides of the small dorm room, facing each other.

"When's Chris signing on Skype?" Amy asked.

"Soon. He should be back in his dorm anytime now."

On a nearby desk sat an open laptop with the Skype program engaged and ready to receive calls. The computer's webcam was precisely positioned so that both Kat and Amy could be seen by Chris on their beds at the same time; they had been working on positioning it perfectly quite a bit over the past few days, since the idea first came out into the open between the two roommates.

They knew the angle was perfect, and that Chris would be able to see everything they were doing with perfect clarity. The idea made both of them wet as the minutes ticked towards Chris calling in.

Kat was wearing a grey low-cut tank top, no bra, and pink shorts. Amy was wearing a baggy Twilight t-shirt and plaid sleeping pants. Both were wearing their long dark hair down and across their shoulders. Both of the girls' feet were bare. Kat's toenails were painted a pale pink while Amy's nails were colored a dark black.

The both fidgeted in barely contained horny anticipation.

Kat kept staring at the large shapes behind Amy's t-shirt, knowing she wasn't wearing a bra. Amy couldn't wait to see Kat's pussy and how wet it was when they got started (and another part of Amy was really anxious to get a look at Chris's cock, and all that precum Kat was bragging about the last three days).

"Are you ready for this?" Kat asked.

"Yeah, I really am. You?"

"I can't wait. I almost want to start right now," Kat laughed nervously.

"Why don't we?"

"How so?"

"Like, just get something going, secret-like, with our clothes on. Just for us. Chris doesn't have to know."

Amy arched her eyebrows conspiratorially.

"Okay. Then we'll just be even more ready when Chris calls in." Kat agreed.

They both shared a pause.

"How do you want to start then?" Kat asked.

"How about like this, are you wet right now?"

"God, yeah."

"Me too. Can I see how wet you are?"

"Okay..."

Kat reached down to the bottoms of her small pink shorts, which, while seated, if hiked to one side, one could see her white panties. Kat pushed her knees flat on the bed to either side of her, pushing her pelvis forward a little in Amy's direction. Amy sat up a bit to look out at what Kat was doing. Kat took two fingers of her right hand and pulled both the fabric of her pink shorts and her white panties to the right, revealing her pale, pinkish pussy lips. A small tuft of black pubic hair decorated the top of her pussy, but her lips were well-trimmed around. Amy had no trouble seeing everything.

Kat looked up at Amy. Amy was staring at her pussy with hunger in her eyes. It made Kat warm in her stomach, and so very turned on.

"That's looks amazing. Show me how wet you are now." Amy said.

While still holding the two layers of fabric to the right with her right hand, Kat reached down to her pussy with her left, and, with two fingers, spread her lips apart. With her labia spread out, Amy could see the wetness inside Kat glisten off the available light in the room. And if she looked a little harder, she could see a bit more wetness start to bubble and ooze around in there as Kat's fingers moved about her vaginal opening, working to spread her lips even wider.

"Fuck, that is so hot, Kat."

Katrina exhaled deeply.

"It is so hot you looking at my pussy like that."

"I love that I can make you this wet."

"You really do."

"Move your left hand for a second, let me see how hard your clit is."

Kat bit her lip and did what Amy asked.

Amy looked at Kat's clit and could see quite clearly that it was aroused. The hood was pulled back and it was engorged in blood. Amy dragged her tongue across her lower lip, wetting it, imaging how amazing it would be to do the same motion along the top of that clit.

"I bet you want to rub it."

"I do. So bad."

"You are getting me so hot right now."

"How wet are you? Can you show me too?"

"Yes, I can. I don't think Chris will mind if my sleeping pants are already off when he calls us."

"I don't think so either. I really want to see your pussy."

"I'll show you."

In one quick motion, Amy reached below her ass, grabbed the waist band of her sleeping pants, and yanked them off in one deft motion—giving Kat a brief glimpse of her panties. Amy threw the article of clothing into the middle of the floor set between them.

Placing her legs in a similar way as Kat had done earlier. Amy reached down to the front of her red panties. Kat could clearly see that the fabric in the front was stained a darker red.

"Fuck, Amy. You are so fucking wet."

"Seeing how wet you were got me soaked."

"Let me see."

Amy obliged. Except, instead of pulling her panties to the side, as Kat had done, Amy quickly grabbed the elastic sides and yanked her panties off, just as quickly as she had taken off her sleeping pants.

Kat gasped at this act. Now all Amy was wearing was her baggy t-shirt, and nothing else.

"I love this." Kat breathed. "I don't even care that we're breaking our own rules and not waiting for Chris now."

Amy reached down to her now naked pussy, and with both hands, spread her lips apart for Kat to see.

"Oh my God, yes." Kat muttered huskily.

"Do you like that?" Amy asked.

"I really do. You are so wet right now. That gets me so hot, I want to touch myself."

"Do it."

"Do you want me to touch it?"

"Yes, Kat. Please. Please, touch your clit for me."

"Will you touch yours for me too?"

"Mmm. Yes, I'll touch my clit for you. Do you see how hard it is?"

Kat stared at Amy's clit, which indeed was very erect.

"Yes, I do."

She watched Amy dip a finger into her wet pussy, then take her wet digit to her hard clit. Kat watched her start rubbing her own wetness over the hard nub, just under the hood. Amy's head fell back against the wall, making a thud, as she let out a gasp of pleasure. Amy circled her right index finger around and around on her clit. She moved her head forward again to look at Kat.

"Do that. Take some of your wetness and smear it on your clit."

She moaned while still doing it to herself.

Kat watched her and obeyed. She wet her finger, immediately fell into the same rhythm as Amy, rubbing her clit in small circles. Kat moaned loudly and Amy joined her as if in chorus.

Amy picked up her discarded panties, which had been lying next to her feet. She threw it across the room at Kat, landing next to Kat's left knee.

"Take it and put it to your nose. I want you to smell me."

Kat grabbed the red, silky panties, feeling where it was wet with her fingers. While still rubbing circles on her clit, Kat brought the spot where Amy's pussy had soaked through to her nose, and sniffed deeply.

The moment Amy heard her sniff, she moaned.

Kat inhaled the musty scent and moaned too. She held the garment there while rubbing her clit faster.

Then the laptop adjacent to their fun chirped.

Kat stopped rubbing her clit, as did Amy. They both looked over to the computer screen where an image of Chris was now flashing as he called to connect a Skype session.

Kat jumped off her bed, ran over to the computer, and clicked "accept" to connect the call.

Chris's image quickly came onto the screen. He was smiling, shirtless.

"Hey, babe. Finally got home from work. Sorry it took longer than I expected."

"That's okay, Chris," Kat laughed, a little hoarsely. "We've been waiting for you."

Chris looked over at Amy.

"Amy sure looks ready to go."

"Believe me, Chris, I am." She said while laughing. "You look ready to go too, tiger. What you wearing over there?"

Chris smiled widely.

"Just my boxer briefs."

"Very nice."

"You look good, babe," Chris said to Kat, looking her up and down. "Still wearing quite a bit of clothes though. Maybe you should take something off."

"Yeah," Amy added with a wink. "Take something off."

Kat looked at Amy for a second, smiled, then back at Chris.

"Alright. I'll get this party started."

Kat pulled down her pink shorts, kicking them away from her feet, then returned to her place on her bed.

"Can you see us good, Chris?" Kat asked.

"I can see you both great! But that's nowhere near enough, Kat. Got to take off more than that."

Amy interjected.

"How about this, Chris?" she said. "Why don't you take off those boxer briefs and show us both your big cock? That'll get things started."

Chris looked from Kat to Amy with a dirty smile.

"You girls want to see my cock?"

Both girls nodded in the affirmative.

"I told her a lot about your precum, baby," Kat said. "You got any for us over there?"

"Fuck, you know I do. Shit, I've been precumming for the last hour thinking about this night."

"Show us, Chris." Amy said. "Stand up and show us."

So Chris stood up from where he was seated at his desk in front of his laptop. The two girls saw that he was indeed only wearing boxer briefs. The front of which were tented outwards from the pressure of his hardened cock. They could even make out the mushroom shape of his head against the white fabric, where a small dot of moisture could be discerned.

"I see some precum already." Amy said.

Chris stepped back a few steps just so his entire torso, pelvis, and most of his upper legs were visible in the Skype window. He took his right hand and began rubbing up and down over fabric covering his cock.

Amy and Kat both looked at each other and smiled.

"I'm taking this off." Amy said, raising her t-shirt over her head.

For the first time, Kat was able to see Amy's tits. They were marvelous. D-cups with nice brown areolas. The nipples were hard and pointing out towards the laptop. Kat couldn't take her eyes off them from her position on her bed. Kat absently pulled one of her own naked tits from out of her tank top. Began kneading the nipple between two fingers. Amy looked over at Kat, her eyes taking it in.

"Yeah," Amy said out of breath. "Pinch it. You like my tits?"

"I love them," Kat said. "I've always wanted to see them. Are your nipples sensitive?"

"Very. I could cum from just having them played with."

They both turned to look at Chris on Skype.

Chris put both thumbs under the waistband of his briefs and in one motion pulled them down. He stood back up and his hard cock was standing up and pointing out.

Both girls sighed at the sight of it.

"That's a good-looking cock, Chris." Amy sighed.

"Stroke it for us." Kat begged.

Chris did as they asked and began stroking it slowly. It was veiny and red, and both Kat and Amy could hear Chris's light moans as he stroked from the tip of the head, down to his balls, and back up.

"That looks so good, Chris." Kat said. She had reached her right hand back down to her clit, began rubbing it in small circles; her head fell back in pleasure.

Amy did the same, lying back on the bed, hiking her knees back so her feet could dangle in the air.

Chris looked at her doing this and involuntarily moaned.

"That looks so good, Amy. That's my favorite position when watching a girl masturbate."

Kat took this as her cue to get entirely naked and take the same position as Amy. She stood up, peeled off her tank top and panties, lay back on the bed and showed Chris her pussy and feet the same as Amy.

"Oh, fuck," Chris almost yelled. "You two got me so hot right now. I'm stroking so good."

And indeed, he was.

Chris was leaning toward the laptop on his end, staring at the two girls on his screen while stroking his dick faster and faster. Both girls had their heads canted to the side so they could lay down, rub themselves, and still see Chris on the computer screen.

"Show us that precum, Chris." Amy demanded.

Chris pushed his cock closer to the webcam so the girls could see it well. He took his right hand and, starting from the base, seemed to milk his cock a bit, squeezing the tube of his flesh as he moved his hand forward. Amy and Kat watched as a small drop of cum pearled at Chris's slit, then dripped down slowly between the underside of his head.

"Mmmm," Amy intoned.

Kat moaned loudly as she watched, then leaned her head back while pushing a finger deep into her pussy. Amy heard the wet sound it made and looked over at Kat.

"Do you like it deep?" Amy asked.

"Yes, I do."

Chris watched them touch themselves but kept his cock close to cam like before. He stroked slowly, causing more precum to drip.

"Me too." And Amy showed Kat that she did. She took two fingers and pushed them deep inside herself. She twirled around on her bed so that she now faced Kat.

"Watch me finger myself."

Kat looked over, then twirled around to face Amy too.

Chris saw them doing this with mounting pleasure.

"That's it," he intoned. "Watch each other."

"Keep stroking that cock and watch us." Kat said.

"Mmm. I will."

Amy pumped her pussy with two fingers. The sound was loud in the room, or so it seemed to Kat. She added another finger to her own pussy. Her mouth open, Kat licked her bottom lip, watching Amy pleasure herself. She had never seen anything so sexy, not even Chris touching himself when all this first started.

Amy pumped with her right hand and played with her nipples with her left. Kat liked seeing her do that, liked how hard her dark nipples were.

"Get your nipples wet with your spit," Kat told her.

Amy did as she asked, but not how she expected. Amy took one breast into her left hand and pushed it up towards her mouth. The nipple reached and Amy took it into her lips and sucked it. Kat saw the dark nipple become shiny in the low-light from Amy's spit. The nipple was hard and wet, standing out at least an inch from Amy's areole.

Kat found herself wanting to walk across the divide and take Amy's nipple into her mouth.

"You try and do it." Amy said.

Kat tried but her nipple couldn't reach her mouth. Amy's tits were much bigger than Kat's, so she was just short of the size necessary to reach her hungry mouth. Amy saw this.

"Take some of your wetness and rub it on your nipples for me then," Amy directed Kat through pants of breath; she was fingering herself deeply now. "Get them wet that way."

Taking two fingers away from her clit, then dipping them up and down along her slit, Kat collected a good amount of her wetness on the first two fingers of her right hand. She took this self-made lube and began applying it liberally to the nipple of her right breast. First, Kat spread the wet around her areola by circling her nipple, getting the entire area saturated; then, she took what wetness was left and used it to pinch her nipple, just the way she liked it being pinched.

"That's right," Amy purred. "Make it as hard as you can."

"Feels so good." Kat cooed from her bed.

Chris, watching this, gets inspired to show the girls what he's working with. Taking two fingers of his own, he gathers some precum onto the tips of his index finger and thumb. He then takes his fingers to the webcam.

"Here's my precum, girls; you two got me so excited watching."

Amy and Kat look towards the laptop and watch Chris as he separates his thumb and index finger, stretching a thin rope of precum between the two pads of his digits.

"Mmm, that looks good, Chris." Kat said.

"Yes, it does," Amy agreed. "You should use it to lube up your shaft and show it to us."

Chris steps back from the webcam so they can see his entire torso and pelvic region again. He gathers a bit more precum off the head of his cock before taking it to the sensitive skin of his cock's shaft. Gingerly applying the precum, the two girls hear Chris sigh as he starts to slowly stroke using the precum as lubricant. The sound it makes is loud enough for them to hear on the laptop, even from their positions on the beds.

"That sounds so sexy." Kat moans, pushing her head back into the pillow supporting her neck.

"You were not kidding about Chris's precum," Amy added. "Such a turn on to see a guy precum like that."

"Feels good stroking it for you two." Chris said.

"Keep going, don't stop." Kat told him.

"I won't, babe."

"I want to watch you cum soon."

"I'm ready whenever you two are."

Amy decided this was as good a time as any other. She leaned forward on her bed, sat up to look across the room at Kat.

"Would you two be down with me engaging in a fetish I've always had but never really tried before?"

Chris looked from the screen on the laptop to Kat, who looked at him.

"I'm down." Chris said.

"Me too," Kat said. "What do you want to try?"

"Well," Amy said, looking at Kat, "For starters. Show me the bottoms of your feet."

Kat smiles, hikes up both of her legs, showcasing both of her feet. From where Amy was sitting, the bottoms were clean, dark around the heel and balls, but otherwise looked pink, delicate, intimate, and, immediately, Amy began wondering what they tasted like.

"You have a foot fetish?" Kat asked.

"Yes, I do. Your feet look so good. So dainty."

"Thank you. Tell me about it. Your fetish." Kat raised her feet higher for Amy so she could see better, all while continuing to rub her pussy faster.

"That's nice. I like the combined imagine of your feet while seeing you touch yourself. Fuck, your pussy is so wet."

Amy rubbed her pussy a bit faster, too.

On the laptop screen, Chris watched the both of them, said nothing, just listened, while stroking his cock below camera.

Kat stared at Amy's pussy. "So is yours. Fuck! I might cum soon if this keeps going much longer!"

Amy slide off the bed. On her hands and knees, she slowly walked on all fours towards Kat on her side of the room.

"Before you do that, let me indulge in the other element of my fetish fantasy."

"What's that?" Kat asked out of breath, feet in the air, rubbing her clit with two fingers. Her wetness dripping down the crack of her ass, making her asshole shine a little in the low-light.

"Well, I mainly like girls' feet, and I've never done this before, but...are you comfortable with me sucking on your toes?"

Kat moaned despite herself.

"I don't mind. Come over here and do it."

Amy slid under Kat's legs, knelt down in front of her wet pussy, below her on the bed. Kat offers Amy's mouth her right foot. Amy smiles before taking Kat's big toe on that foot and gently pushing it into her mouth. At the moment, Amy is using both hands. She sucks Kat's big toe like small cock. Kat's head falls back in ecstasy.

"Damn, that actually feels so good."

Amy smiles while sucking, then begins licking between each toe, all while staring alternately between Kat's eyes and her fingers still busy on her clit.

Kat notices this.

"Touch yours." Kat instructs.

12