Something New

Story Info
Beca asks her boyfriend if they can try something new.
1.4k words
4.1
14.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riftef
riftef
1 Followers

I bit my lip and looked down. You grabbed my chin and softly forced it back up so I was looking in your eyes.

"Come on, babe. You can just say it, whatever you want, you know I'm down," You reassured me while caressing your thumb over my flushed cheek.

"Okay," I started, wringing my hands nervously in my lap. "It's pretty weird, please don't judge me," I stared at you and pouted, watching as you rolled your eyes.

"Out with it already," You instructed emphatically. Your tone was assertive and forceful and I felt the spot between my legs grow wet.

"I want to be your bitch for a day," I finally spurted out in a brief second of confidence. As I watched the shock flash across your face I yearned to take back what I said and forget it, but moments later, your shock softened into a smile.

"So what," You began, "You want to be like, my sex slave?" You spoke deliberately, enunciating carefully and that domineering smile never once faltered.

I nodded, still looking down at my lap and smoothing invisible creases from my little shorts.

"Just like, for a day though," I clarified timidly. Once again, you grabbed my chin and lifted it up, this time bringing my face toward yours and crashing your lips on mine.

You pulled back but did not loosen your grip on my face. Your smile grew menacing and I didn't know whether to fear or come from the next thing that came out of your mouth.

"Beg for it." You stated definitely, still keeping my face locked in place with your firm grasp. Unable to look down, my flushed face was entirely in your view. When I stayed silent, you tightened your grip on my chin and slowly reiterated what you had said before.

"If you want to play my slave for a day so badly, I need you to beg me. I want to see just how much you want to be my bitch." You said slowly, enunciating every word.

"Maybe it's not that weird," I decided, "You were always pretty dominant." I mused, slightly impressed with how easily you slid into the role.

"That's not begging," You crooned, raising an eyebrow.

I gulped, and I wanted very badly to stare back down at my lap, but your grip stayed firm on my chin.

"Please let me be your bitch, I want to worship you," I begged and you let out a low whistle.

"Damn, that was pretty hot," You pondered, "Worship. I like that." Your grip on my chin finally loosened and your thumb resumed caressing my flushed cheek.

"Thanks!" I quipped with a little self-satisfied smile. You grabbed my hands reassuringly in yours and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for being honest, babe," You said, "We can try this as soon as you're most comfortable."

I was once again reminded of how incredibly blessed I was to be with the man of my dreams. We had met (and immediately hit it off) through a mutual friend the summer after my high school senior year. However, as we both went away for college and were hesitant about long distance, we refrained from making our relationship official. Finally, two years later, you grew tired of the games and decided to ask me out for real, and it has truly been the best summer of my life.

I gave you my virginity and although you are the only man I have ever slept with, I simply cannot imagine that sex could possibly be any better. It took an incredible amount of patience on your part, as the first several times we fucked I knew nothing more than to lie still in missionary position while you did all the grunt-work. Still, slowly but surely you worked to expand my sexual repertoire to include more positions and to properly give oral.

It was on my knees that I discovered my tendency toward submission. The first time you suggested the position, both for your pleasure and for the simple convenience and ease, I thought it strange that I would kneel before you. Still, I trusted your experience and squatted on to the ground, the knobs of my knees grazing your feet.

I gazed up toward your face, waiting for instruction as you methodically unbuttoned your dark wash jeans and pulled each leg out, one by one. My attention was promptly brought to your member, which once free of the denim, sprung up, pulling the cotton boxers up with it so that it truly resembled a tent.

I gripped the elastic waistband and eagerly pulled it down. As little experience I had with this part of men, I knew yours must be a particularly nice one. It was the perfect width for my hand to wrap almost completely around, and impressively lengthy with a slight upward curve. You were shaved completely clean and always smelled like a mix of lye soap, and that earthy scent that was completely yours.

You stroked your hand through my hair, tucking it behind my ear, and used his two fingers to lift my chin up, bringing my face back toward yours.

"Hi," You murmured, smiling down at me with nothing short of pure adoration. Everything at that moment felt exactly right. On my knees staring up at my favorite person and best friend, about to serve him in the exact way he wanted, I felt completely at peace. Simply knowing the joy on your face was directly my doing, I couldn't be any happier.

"Hey," I responded, returning your smile.

"Are you about ready?" you asked. I nodded eagerly and smiled brightly. I wanted you to see exactly how pleased I was to suck your dick.

I planted a soft kiss on the head, where precum had already begun to form. I licked it off my lips, and you knotted your fingers through my hair to keep it out of my face, because you knew I always found that annoying. I placed grateful kisses on your balls before licking up and down your shaft. I gripped my little fist around you, now sufficiently lubricated by both your precum and my spit, and moved it up and down.

Finally, I pulled my lips over my teeth and brought them around your head, while simultaneously keeping my hand moving up and down your length. Your appreciative grown brought shivers down my spine and I pulled more of your dick into my mouth, falling into a rhythm. Once I took all of you in, I removed my hand. I could feel you press against the back of my throat and I focused on breathing through my nose like you had taught me the first time I gave head.

"Fuck," You moaned, "'you've gotten so good at this babe." Your voice was deep and guttural, and the spot between my legs grew so wet and hot I thought I might burst.

You began to use your grip on my hair to move my head more rapidly, pushing your dick harder and harder against the back of my throat. At this point, I let you take charge as you fucked my face, and I knew you must be getting close.

Your guttural moans accelerated and grew more and more urgent until I felt your warm semen against my throat. You pulled out before your cum had finished, and your white stream dripped down my face and breasts on to my lacey bralette.

Before I had time to catch my breath, you had grabbed me by the midsection and pulled me up onto the foot of the bed so that my knees were hanging off and my toes grazed against the floor. You stood in-between my open legs and abruptly shoved your middle and pointer fingers in me, quickly up and down. I gasped at the sensation and came moments later, letting out a breathy moan as my body reached the best climax of my life.

On my knees, giving the man of my dreams head turned me on and got me hotter than anything I had ever received. I knew at that point that there was something about submitting to you that got me off but I was too embarrassed to say anything about it or even bring it up until a month later.

"Okay?" I heard a voice ask me. I looked over and there you were, staring at me in the most affectionately warm way as you always did.

I nodded happily, and felt you squeeze my hands supportively.

"What were you thinking about just then?" You prompted curiously.

"You," I responded, completely truthfully and completely blissfully.

riftef
riftef
1 Followers