Something Primal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Fuckin' hell," he called out between low moans.

Nicole then watched as he pulled out of her and got off the bed with the condom still tight around his cock. Her eyes never failed to widen as she looked on in amazement and disbelief of how much cum his balls produced. The end of the condom was bulbous and stretched. There was so much, that it sometimes caused the condom to slide midway down his shaft. It was weighing down his still stiff cock, and she always wondered if the weight might force the condom to slide completely off.

Connor pulled some shorts on, and started to leave the room, so he could go to the bathroom and put the condom in the trashcan. As he opened the door and walked out, he felt the warm, lubricated rubber rub up against his thigh. He made a quick b-line a few paces down the hall and into the bathroom. As usual, he pulled his cock out, rolled the condom off and went to lay it in the trash can. Only this time there was hardly anything in there to conceal the lewd sight of the used condom, soaked in Nicole's juices and cradling his massive loads. So he looked to the tissue box and grabbed a few out. Connor wrapped the bottom in one tissue, then the rest in another and carefully set the condom at the bottom of the can. He made sure to position the top at an angle so his load didn't seep out and dry in the bottom of the trashcan. Then he threw one last tissue over it for good measure.

"I guess I'll be doing this as long as Emily's here," he thought to himself.

Then he washed his hands right quick, then went and opened the door. Connor straightened up and his upper body tensed, making some of his muscles flex. There was Emily, standing outside the bathroom door. She eyed up his naked upper half.

"Oh shit! He looks great!" she thought.

Just before she could glance at his semi hard cock, Connor broke her wandering gaze.

"Fuck Em, what are you doing standing by the door?" he asked.

Then he caught sight of what she was wearing; a little grey t-shirt that was straining against her D cups, and a pair of white panties. His cock flexed once before he focused his mind away from the dirty thoughts that began to stir in his head.

"Nothing," she laughed a little. "Just waiting to use the bathroom...what were you doing in there; getting rid of the evidence?" she said with a smirk.

Connor smiled and let out a shortened and sharp little breath of laughter. He realized the ridiculousness of treating anything sexual as something unspoken. She was 19, she knew what was up.

"Hey, just trying to be courteous, I guess," Connor said with a smile.

Emily leaned against the door frame and said softly; "No need, it's nothing I haven't seen...I know what's up."

Connor looked in her big blue doe eyes and nodded once in agreement.

"I guess you do," he assessed, as he stepped to the side casually and let her pass by him.

"Night Em," Connor said as he glanced at her one last time before heading back to Nicole.

"Goodnight big brother," Emily said as she stood with her body half behind the door and half still in view.

Then she closed the door behind her and walked to the sink. She rubbed her eyes a bit, then went to take a tinkle before heading back to bed. Before leaving the bathroom she grabbed a kleenex to blow her nose. Emily lingered next to the tissue box, then sauntered to the trashcan to throw it in. The moonlight coming through the window, illuminated the bathroom, and as she looked down, the light allowed her to see clearly into the trashcan. She noticed something wrapped in kleenex, and laughed a little to herself as her hand reached for the light switch on the wall next to the door. She flipped the switch with her curled forefinger and looked at the condom that was clearly resting at the bottom of the can. The last tissue that Connor threw on, didn't quite land properly and left most of it uncovered. Plus the tissues he wrapped it in had become wet from the juices and lubrication, and were now practically transparent.

Emily first noticed how bloated the end of the condom looked. Then as she bent down, she couldn't believe there would be that much cum in it.

She thought; "No way."

Emily crouched down and reached inside with both hands. She used the tips of her fingers to lift the tissue off of the condom, and peel the others off. She gasped when she realized why the end of the condom looked so bloated.

"That really is his cum! No fucking way!" she thought.

Emily's hand began to move almost involuntarily as she reached out with her thumb and forefinger, grasping the ring of the condom, and lifting it out of the trashcan. More cum slid from the ring as she lifted it up and out. She watched as it slid down slowly and disappeared into the bulbous, thick white reservoir of Connors seed. Emily stared at Connors loads in disbelief as her nipples began to stiffen.

"That's so much fucking cum," she quietly said aloud, unable to merely think it.

Emily just had to say it. See; Emily was a rare gal, a sexual deviant of sorts, definitely a freak...and this freak loved cum. Emily loved swallowing jizz and gulping it down as it spewed out of a cock. She loved feeling sperm rain down on her big tits, or feeling a cock flex inside of her as the surges of cum shot out against her cervix. And she loved jerking a cock off and feeling it blast load after load of gooey sperm all over her beautiful face. She even tried to keep her eyes open to watch it. So Emily always paid close attention to how much dick juice each guy gave her. It was sort of a mental record that she kept, and up until then, the previous title was held by some 40 year old black librarian that fucked her throat with his thick cock, in the library of her college, after school hours.

She gagged furiously all over his cock, as he held her head and slammed into her open throat. Then when he was close, he let her off and she rapidly jerked his cock over her face.

"Take that black nut all over yo' pretty, white teen face!" the librarian strained as he called out and drenched Emily's face with 5 huge strands of his warm jizz.

Emily opened up wide, hoping to catch some of his seed in her mouth. When he was done unloading on her face, she felt the weight of the load. So she just had to have him use her cell to snap a quick picture of her kneeling between the stacks, with his strands resting on her flush red face. Emily definitely had some slut in her, and she wasn't afraid to admit it, or let it loose if the guy was right and the situation called for it. That particular time, she had lost a $50 book and misplaced another, and she didn't have the money to pay the fines. She wasn't going to let that effect her registration for next year, so she persuaded the librarian to wave the fee. In exchange she offered him a blowjob.

She said; "No matter how big that black cock of yours is, I'll let you use my young throat, and you can cum all over my face."

The librarian wasted no time in getting his cock out and treating Emily like the dirty slut she was. And she wasted no time in getting on her knees and letting him choke her out with his huge black snake. She loved it; the whole pornesque atmosphere of that particular situation. Some people don't know, or don't think that those types of things ever happen. Only in porn, they say. But others know that it really can happen, and does. Right time, right place, right person, right frame of mind...and there you have it. Art imitates life, and life imitates art.

"Holy fuck! There's so much cum! It's gotta be almost twice the amount that the librarian covered my face with!" Emily's thoughts called out in her head.

Her nipples were now as stiff and as hard as if they were being sucked and pinched. They lifted the fabric of her tight grey shirt and made perfect imprints that only made her tits look more lewd and luscious. Her pussy was also getting so damp under her white cotton panties. She just held the condom in front of her face and continued to stare in shock and awe...and lust. Emily's tongue began to move all on its own as she licked her lips, as if it was telling her to "taste it."

Then Emily pushed the thought out of her mind and thought; "what am I doing; this is crazy! I'm crouched in front of a trashcan, thinking about eating my step-brothers load from his used condom...that's a little too depraved!"

She took one last look and admired the enormous load making the condom so bulbous and engorged, then placed it back in the trashcan the way she found it, and stood up.

"What the hell Em...just wash your hands, go back to bed, and ignore the dirty thoughts from now on," she said to herself.

Emily did just that, but sometimes the universe wants to present us with other opportunities, so it can nudge us towards the right path.

Note: I know this story requires a lot of patience, but I feel the anticipation and backstory are necessary. This next chapter is where it really picks up, though. Thank you for being patient and staying interested.

12