Something Sexy This Way Cums

Story Info
The truth for posterity.
1k words
3.32
38.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes it's difficult to know where to start with this story - I could take it back to November of 2008, when my wife first met Steve, or I could take it back to my earlier life when I was introduced to more... let's say more kinky sex. But how about I just go back to last week, when I drove my wife of over 30 years over to her boyfriend's, a pair of her cum-soaked panties in the gift-bag for him - along with a G-rated, but very hot, picture of her, and, I'm not making this up, a baggie full of yogurt-covered pretzels, all in a freakin' gift-bag for him. Steve had a conservative friend staying over as a house-guest for a few days and was apprehensive about introducing my wife, Laurie, to him... WAY too hard to explain I guess, how this married woman is bringing her boyfriend/boytoy her cum-soaked panties while still wearing her wedding ring and her husband waiting in the car.

Now, they hadn't seen each other since last February (it's now August) - because she is on-again-off-again guilt-ridden sometimes about the whole crazy deal. But off we went, her cunt leaking into the panties from two hot rounds of sex we'd had earlier, and she took them off in the Ladies Room at P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro. (OK, I'm not getting paid for the plug, but we do love Chang's...) So she sat there all dinner, her pussy leaking our cum into her panties, and then I drove her over to her boyfriend's (He may be the "ex" boyfriend - I don't know - she's in the "I'm through with this" mode, but she's been there before many times.)

So. So we got to his place - a nice house on at the very end of a crowded Southern California cul-de-sac - and he met us outside. They kissed awhile while I sat in the car and watched them, my cock, frankly, getting engorged - why I'm not fully sure of why, but there it's happening anyway - and then I see her reach down and grab his cock through his pants as they're making out. We're parked just outside of his house where any - or all - of his neighbors could see... or watch. Then I can see her trying to get into his pants, her lips still on his, her movements more insistent. Finally his big cock pops out and she's got it in her hot hand, and then, and then she's looking him in the eyes as she slides downward, and starts sucking him, her beautiful lips nursing his big, thick cock - as I've seen and encouraged her to do for more times than I've been able to keep track of... maybe twenty? Maybe more... I don't think it's been less over the time-span of almost two years.

Anyway, I'm enthralled... I know some men will think me a perverted idiot. Maybe I am, but I know what I get turned on by, and watching my wife suck Steve's cock - hey, watching her suck anybody's cock! - is an absolute aphrodisiac. She just does it so well- and she looks sooooo good. I'd bought her the outfit she's wearing only the day before, and her pierced tits are filling that thin, sparkly top so sexy! Maybe it's because it was out in the open like that, maybe it's because it's been so long since she'd been the naughty girl, but it was just unbelievably sexy, his cock pumping into her mouth, his hands finally on her head, guiding him, right there for anyone to see who happened to be looking.

But, of course, he came to his senses somewhat, and led her back to the car. They kissed some more, and then she got in, but his hands were through the window, and I pulled her tits free, big nipples with the studs she'd exchanged with the rings earlier. Either way, it's just incredible, four hands pulling her breasts out of her top, her being kissed by both him through the window and me in the car.

That's what happened before I took her home and made love to her one more time before we went to sleep. And talked about how sexy she is, and how excited she makes me by doing that.

She doesn't exactly understand, and says she could never let me have another woman. I'm fine with that - I only want to watch her, to suck her hot, sexy cunt after it's been pumped full of cum - mine or her lovers'... She knows this and sometimes encourages it by telling me to "suck all that cum" from her "cunt" and telling me to "lick her clean," "every drop," and all the other nasty things she's learned inflames my passion for her.

Is that a "cuckold?" Am I a cuckold? If so, it's amazingly sexy. I still get mine, after all; it's not like she says only the big cocks get to fuck her. I still make her cum more than anyone, and it's a sight and sound to behold. Especially when she's grinding her just-fucked cunt against my mouth, telling me naughty/nasty things. Like after the time she laid back on me, my cock buried in her ass, and Steve pumping away at her sexy, shaved, and pierced pussy... I could feel him cum in her with my cock in her ass. Then I sucked her clean like she loves... and I love. Way too sexy for words!

By the way, my wife's a real hottie, not some... well like some you could imagine. She's got 36DD tits, a 27 inch waist, and 36 inch hips, shaved pussy, big, pierced nipples, and she's got a vertical clit-hood piercing that sandwiches her clit between that and a ring piercing that's called a "triangle" (a real one) that goes underneath her clit. She says it's the hottest thing she's ever done - get her clit pierced.

I'd like to tell you the whole story, but I'll have to be encouraged by some comments in order to write more.