Something Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my baby. Fuck me. Fuck me," mom cried out. "That's my boy, fuck mommy. Oh, fuck mommy hard," she gritted her teeth. "Oh, my man. My boy. My man."

The others gather around, urging me on.

"That's it, boy. Fuck your mother. Fuck her good."

"Fuck, mom, Derek, fuck her." Dad's voice was above the rest. "Fuck mom. Fuck, fuck mom. Fuck her."

Hands swarmed over her body, caressing, grabbing, pinching. Her head was turned from one side to the other as she was forced to suck whatever cock was put in it. It became a carnival of groping. My ass was rubbed and slapped. Someone was trying to tickle my balls. Another hand was pushing my ass, increasing the force of my thrusts. And all of a sudden the feelings in my cock, in my groin, in my balls started rising to a peak. I knew I was going to cum, and slammed into her as hard as I could.

"Oh, mom!" I shouted, "Oh, mom!" and the flood of my semen could not be held back.

"Oh, my baby. Yes. Yes!"

"I love you, mom. Oh, oh." And I came and came. I could feel my cum filling her cunt. It was hot and slippery. I felt comforted to know that I had cum inside my mother, that I had given her part of my essence, my being. Slowly my thrusts eased, my arms felt weak and I collapsed on her. Our cheeks touched and I whispered in her ear that I loved her, over and over again. I was overwhelmed with feeling. "Thank, you sweetheart. Thank you. I love you too, so very much," she whispered back.

I gently lifted myself off her body, and staggered to my feet. Mom was still tied to the bed, and Uncle Will and Jamil were stroking their cocks over her face. My father stepped towards me and put his arm around me. "I am so proud of you, Derek. You made a big leap tonight. You showed maturity and devotion to your family."

As my father spoke to me I watched my sister kneel at the foot of the bed then crawl towards my mother's spread legs. When her head was above the crotch, she dipped down, and like a kitten lapping up milk, my sister started licking our mother's cunt. A cocktail of mother and son cum was oozing out, but quickly caught by Ellen's eager tongue. While Ellen concentrated on the pleasure of mom's sweet cunny, her voluptuous ass rose high and inviting.

"Sister has a beautiful ass, doesn't she, bud?" My dad pulled on his stiff cock, licked his palm, moistened the head and approached.

"Honey, can daddy fuck you?" he asked.

"Mmmm hmmm!" was the best reply Ellen could muster and still continue her ministrations.

"Okay, baby, here comes daddy. Oh, I love you so much." With that, dad pushed his thickness into his daughter's cunt. As I watched him holding her big, soft hips, the hips that I loved to hold, tucking himself into the cunt of the woman who was my lover, a smile came over my face. It was a beautiful sight. There was not a trace of jealousy in me. Instead, I was filled with a warm love for my family. I wanted to embrace them all and kiss them. I walked up to my dad, wrapped my arms around him and said, "I love you, dad." Then I bent down to where my sister was nestled between her father's cock and her mother's cunt, her breasts swaying pendulously with the motion of dad's loving thrusts. "I love you, sis," I said, giving her tit a gentle tug. I walked to my Uncle Will, who was positioned over mom's face having his balls licked as he stoked himself. I kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, Uncle Will." Jamil was working his cock over mom's breasts, flicking the shaft against her erect nipples. "I love you, too, Jamil," I said as I slapped his ass. He smiled and pushed the head of his cock more firmly into mom's breast.

I stepped back to take in the scene. Mom lay on a bed, her arms and legs stretched out, tied to the corners, like a sacrifice. Her daughter was licking her cunt, while her husband fucked her daughter from behind. Her brother and her husband's best friend were now both working their cocks furiously over her open mouth, her tongue flicking each cock-head alternately. Will started to groan, and within seconds gushed his cum onto mom's face. Shot after shot, some on her nose, some of it staining the black, silk mask covering her eyes, most of it in her eager mouth, coating her tongue, her lips, her chin. She moaned and swallowed. She gently sucked clean her brother's softening cock. Jamil was still rock hard and pumping.

Dad had stopped fucking Ellen, and Ellen had stopped eating mom. "Well, it's my turn, now," said dad gesturing to the men. With that, mom was quickly unhooked from the corners of the bed and flipped over. They handled her with practiced ease, as if she were a doll. Dad lay on his back, his massive erection purple and throbbing, and mom was placed over him on her hands and knees. She was lowered onto his cock. She was restrained again, this time positioned with additional straps so that her knees were forward, her ass exposed. Once again, she was helpless. Dad started fucking her, hard. With each thrust, he grunted and she groaned. We could hear the slap of his hips against hers. Jamil stepped towards mom's face, grabbed her by the hair and forced his cock into her mouth, again. As my father fucked my mother in front of his son and daughter, in front of his brother-in-law, he also watched his wife suck the huge, black cock of his dearest friend and business partner.

I stood, marveling at the vision of raw, sexual energy, and I felt I finally understood my mother's need.

Then my sister and uncle interrupted my reverie. "We've got something for you, bud," my uncle said.

"What?" I said, noticing my sister kneeling in front of me.

"Can you get him cranked up again?" my uncle asked her.

"No problem," she said. "He's going to be great." With that she proceed to suck my flopping cock back to rock hardness. I closed my eyes in a state of bliss. "Ah, she's keeping her promise," I thought.

"OK, bud, we're going to get you ready." My uncle put his arm around me and steered me towards the threesome on the bed. Suddenly, I felt the sensation of his tennis-player hand coating my cock with lubricant. The powerful strokes sent a thrill through me, and I began thrusting into them.

"You are going to love this, Derek," my sister grinned. The three of us now stood at the foot of the bed, watching my fathers cock pistoning in and out of mom as she fervently sucked Jamil. Her ass was in the air, her cheeks were naturally apart from the position, and her sweet, pink ass-hole was there for all to see.

"You've got to take it slow, at first," Uncle Will said. He pushed me onto the bed on my knees. My cock quivered.

"Dad," Ellen went over to him and kissed his mouth. "Derek is going to join you." Dad slowed his pumping to a stop. He was in mom's cunt to the hilt, his balls pulled up tightly against his shaft.

"Here, work some of this in with your thumb." Will put a glob of lubricant on my thumb and placed it on mom's ass-hole. "Go, on," he said, "push it in gently." And so I did. There was some initial resistance, but it quickly gave way under my gentle, but insistent pressure. I worked my thumb into mom's hole, slowly moving back and forth. I could hear her moan in response. Then I tried a finger, then two, each new insertion eliciting a different sound of pleasure. Finally, I placed the head of my cock on the pucker of my mom's ass. My father's cock was just an inch below mine.

"Use your hand to guide it in," Uncle Will coached. "Push it in with your thumb, don't thrust with your hips. Not yet."

I started to push. It didn't open up, so I pushed harder. Suddenly, almost with an audible pop, my cock pierced my mom's ass. She cried out. My sister clapped. Jamil cheered. I felt a tight ring of flesh wrapped around the head of my cock.

"OK, now push in gently. That's it. You've got it," Will still had one hand guiding my cock, the other steadied me by the shoulder. As I penetrated my mom's ass deeper and deeper, the tightness of the ring of flesh slid towards the base of my cock, but there was no mistaking the hardness pressing against me. My cock could feel dad's cock through what seemed to be a thin wall of flesh that separated us. We were truly fucking mom together.

I started to thrust with my hips, slowly at first, but trying to build up momentum. I could feel dad begin to thrust again, and I tried to synchronize with him. Every few thrusts my balls brushed his, sending a thrill through them to the tip of my cock.

"That's it, buddy. Fuck mom's ass. That's the boy. Fuck your mom's ass," he called out.

"Oh, Derek. Oh, my boy." Mom tried to wriggle, but I grabbed her hips firmly and increased the power of my fucking. Her cries grew louder, but that only spurred me on. Dad started to fuck her harder too. Our strokes were alternating, and I could feel his shaft rubbing against mine. To the side, Ellen was bent over locked in a deep kiss with him, while Will was fucking her from behind. Jamil stood, his one hand gripping mom's hair, the other stroking his cock into her open mouth.

Harder and harder I fucked my mom's ass. Harder and harder fucked my father. Mom's body was wracked by pounding. Waves of flesh undulated over my sister's ass as my uncle's hips smacked into her. Ellen was planting frenzied kisses over dad's face, and Jamil stroked his cock for all he was worth. We were all united. We were all one.

And then it happened. It was as if there was some cosmic connection that the six of us made at the same time, because we all started to cum. Jamil was first, squirting load after load into mom's mouth as he groaned with pleasure. Will and Ellen came next, their cries echoing in the room. Then, almost simultaneously, dad, mom and I came. We shouted each other's names between gasps for breath. I shook as I released. I could actually feel my father's cock throb against my own as he came with a roar. And mom's cunt convulsed violently, over and over again as she wailed in ecstasy.

Epilogue

The music had stopped. Many of the candles had burnt out, and even though the light was dim, a soft glow still filled the room. It felt warm and intimate.

Dad had picked up mom in his arms and was carrying her like a baby. She was wrapped in her robe. Her hands and legs were free of the cuffs, her mask was off, the leash was gone. I stepped over and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Dad smiled at me.

"Good night, mom," I said.

"Good night, my baby. Thank you," was her barely audible whisper.

Dad turned away and carried her up to their room. We would not see her all day Sunday. The house would be quiet with dad emerging from their room only to fetch a snack or drink.

I walked back to the others standing near the bar. Not much was being said, but there was an ease and contentment that we all felt. We were all in our robes. We all opened our arms and joined in a group hug. Kisses were exchanged. I was about to bid them all goodnight and walk away, when I heard Ellen say, "Hey, little brother, you still want your prize?"

I looked at her with surprise.

"You know, what I promised you. Do you think you could cum again?"

"For you, sweet sister," I said, "I can cum a dozen times." I opened my robe and started to pump my cock back to life.

"Hey, what about me?" Uncle Will pulled out his floppy cock and started to wave it around.

"Get that puppy hard, and we'll see, dear uncle," Ellen said.

Jamil was silent.

"Jamil," Ellen said, "would you like to join us?"

"I'm not sure," he said. "Let me ask you a question. Little girl, are you seeking something special tonight?"

"Indeed I am." With that Ellen untied her robe and spread her legs and arms wide. Her beauty never ceased to dazzle me. She was curvy with big, floppy breasts, a soft belly and a big ass. Her skin was clear and white, and her cunt was shaved perfectly clean.

"Then, I'm in." Jamil stepped forward and grabbed her by the wrists pulling her arms behind her.

"Oh, boy. Another party!" Will trotted away to get the cuffs.

"Watch out for him," Ellen said, nodding her head towards Will. "If you're not careful, he'll fuck you up the ass."

"I don't mind," said Jamil, "I'll fuck him right back."

"Oh, he'd love that! Now, if you don't mind, could you direct my head to my brother's cock? I've got a promise to keep."

As Jamil 'forced' my sister's mouth over my resurrected cock, and Will started attaching the cuffs to her wrists and ankles, I though of how much I loved my family.

12