Something Special about Maxine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Oddly and/or appropriately enough, depending upon how she was deemed, with her name Maxine, her nickname was Max, Mad Max, made popular from the Mad Max movie of old with Mel Gibson. Now that a newly revised Mad Max was out, her nickname held even more meaning now than it ever did before. Because of the physical, emotional, and sexual abuse she had suffered as a child at the hands of her irresponsible stripper and hooker of a drunken mother, she had no man in her life to protect her and to give her fatherly help and/or guidance. Even though she had four, much older brothers, alienated from them after they gang raped her and from her mother who was sexually intimate with her sons, she was alone.

She looked much like a typical, Texas, beauty queen. Once admiring men saw how stately tall, how naturally blonde, how extraordinarily beautiful, and how enormously busty she was, the only men in her life wanted to fuck her and have her suck them. The only men in her life wanted what she was incapable of giving them, a commitment. They wanted her love. They wanted her as their wife and as the mother of their children. With her a child herself, she wouldn't make them a good wife nor their children a good mother. With her mother a whore and never home to teach her anything, she never had the role model she needed to mature into a responsible woman, a loving wife, and a good mother.

Backwardly delayed in most adult, emotional situations, she was easy to take advantage of but once she felt she was being used and abused, watch out. More than just a temper, she had a rage inside of her fed by her PTSD. If she was a reincarnation of anyone, with her blonde hair and sexy, shapely body, she was a modern day version of Elly May Clampett of the Beverly Hillbillies but without the hillbilly accent.

In the way that Christopher gave cunnilingus in the hopes of receiving fellatio, the only men in her life wanted to take from her instead of give to her. The only men in her life would much rather that she sucked them instead of them licking her. It was as if she had a sign on her forehead that read, sexually use me and abuse me. The only men in her life wanted to sexually use and abuse her in the way she was sexually used and abused as a child. It wasn't until she met Christopher that he'd rather finger and lick her than have her stroke and suck him.

With her not interested in the daily news, she was dumber than Penny on the Big Bang Theory. In the way that Dr. Sheldon Cooper on the Big Bang Theory was oblivious to adult humor, she didn't always get most jokes, sarcasm, and innuendoes. No matter how beautiful her face, how shapely her body, and how sexy she was, the dumb, ditsy blonde routine got old fast when every subtlety needed to be patiently explained. Unable to hold a conversation about current events, politics, religion, or anything intellectual, that was a blessing for Christopher who wasn't as intellectual as most other men were either. In the way he had evicted Amanda, had it not been for her extraordinary beauty and fabulous body, once he had sex with her and received what he wanted from her, he'd be escorting Maxine to his front door too.

Only, Maxine was special. Unable to put a finger on it, unable to define it, and even unable to name it, there was something special about Maxine. She was his dream woman come true. Having never met another woman like her, with her enthusiasm for fun and her wanting to always have a good time, she kept him young. She kept him interested. She kept him happy. She kept him from doing all of the boring things that he had to do in his life. Rather than encouraging him to keep his nose to the grindstone, she'd encourage him to take a day off from work to walk the beach or to go for a swim in the ocean. Rather than allow him to go to work, she'd entice him to stay home in bed with her.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Surrounded by people who abused drugs and alcohol, with them rather being high than not, she was lucky she hadn't gone down that bitter, dead end road. Nonetheless, her childlike innocence, her playfulness, and her fun sense of being, sadly, under it all, she was angry. Yet, much like Elly May Clampett was in the Beverly Hillbillies, when riled, she had a rage that subsided somewhat as she grew older and mellowed but was still there. Just a scratch beneath the surface would bring out her monsters to wreak havoc with her demons twisting her mind to her convoluted way of thinking. God forbid her anger was aimed at you.

Even though she was emotionally backward, for sure, she wasn't dimwitted or mentally challenged. Quite the contrary, she was very bright. A college graduate with a good job as a business manager for a modeling agency, she was able to function very well in the real world. With most jokes going over her head, as if she was a hillbilly woman, it was only in her private, sexual life that she was a bit backward. In the way that Tom Hanks played Josh in the movie, Big, it was just the opposite reality for Maxine when Jennifer Garner played Jenna Rink in the movie 13 Going on 30. Maxine was 35-years-old going on 14-years-old. Imagine a 35-year-old woman cursed with the emotional immaturity of a 13-year-old girl but blessed with the body of a stripper.

When it came to adult things, adult situations, and adult realities, Maxine wanted no part of that life of adult maturity. In the way that Christopher searched for pussies to eat, Maxine searched for fun and good times. In the way that most women loved shopping for lots of shoes, sexy clothes, revealing nightgowns, and sexy lingerie, Maxine shopped for new video games. Able to play video games for hours, video games were her passion and her obsession. She couldn't walk pass an arcade without stopping and going inside to play pinball games. Maybe because of all the lights and sounds that the pinball machines made but she loved playing pinball.

Even though she wasn't deaf, dumb, or blind, she was the imagined conception of the Pinball Wizard from the song written by the band, The Who. As if the song was expressly written for her, she was good enough at playing pinball to draw an admiring crowd. Where most men end up tilting the machine, losing the game, and all of their accumulated points, she had the delicate but firm touch of a pinball Goddess. Seemingly, The Who had her in mind when they wrote the Pinball Wizard.

"Ever since I was a young boy, I played the silver ball. From Boston to New York, I must have played them all. But I ain't seen nothing like her, in any amusement hall, that tall, blonde, busty girl sure plays a mean pinball. She stands like a statue, becomes part of the machine, feeling all the bumpers, always playing clean, she plays by intuition, the digit counters fall, that tall, blonde, busty girl sure plays a mean pinball."

She spent money on pinball and video games in the way that most adult women spend their money on hair and makeup. With a couple of pinball machines, a pool table, and a big screen TV, her house looked more like a teenage boy's bedroom than the home of a single woman. Only, Maxine needn't waste her money on hair and makeup. With her beautiful, long, lush blonde hair and with her wearing nothing more than eyeliner and lipstick, she was naturally beautiful. Only, much like that song by Sammy Kershaw, "She Don't Know She's Beautiful," indeed Maxine was beautiful. Yet, not only didn't she know she was beautiful but seemingly she didn't care that she was beautiful.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Marriage, children, family, and adult problems and realities, things she wanted nothing to do with, weren't part of the equation and weren't part of her life's plan. After having such a horrible childhood, actually robbed of her childhood in the way that Michael Jackson was robbed of his childhood, having fun and a good time was all that she wanted to do. In the way that Michael Jackson build Neverland, if she could afford to build a fantasyland, she would.

Able to entertain herself and happy to be alone with her bad self, she preferred not having any social ties or adult responsibilities. As if she was a prepubescent teen alone in her room playing with dolls, whether reading a book, playing video games, or watching a movie, she was never bored nor missed the company of men. She never needed men in the way that men needed someone who looked like her. She only needed men in the way that Christopher obviously needed women, strictly for sex.

Yet, with her able to have any man, she didn't need Christopher in the way that he obviously needed her. She didn't want to have anyone weighing her down and making demands on her time. Enjoying the sunshine, the fresh air, and the sound of the water along the Texas Gulf Coast, she preferred being alone and living alone to walk along the beach whenever she wanted.

On the outside, she was a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman but on the inside, albeit troubled, she was just a fun loving, carefree child. Her lack of emotional maturity, her naiveté, and her childlike social irresponsibility and jubilation for life worked as much in her favor as much as it worked against her. With her emotional immaturity going unnoticed, she had the perfect job of working in a modeling agency where many of the models were just as immature and self-centered as she was. In the way that the models couldn't, whether male or female, she couldn't walk pass a mirror without looking at herself.

Assuredly, in the way she was perceived by men, all men and some women wanted her. Yet, those men who wanted a more mature and responsible woman, wouldn't want her as their wife and/or as the mother their children. Most married men who perceived that they could sexually take advantage of her, just wanted her for one night. Too bad for them, if they couldn't accept her for who she was to be part of her life and if they couldn't alter themselves to accommodate her, she was happy without them. She was content being single and living alone. Able to earn a good living on her own in her career, she didn't need a man to support her. She had her own money.

The type of woman who would spread her legs for most any man, she was the type of woman who would impulsively and unexpectedly spread her wings and fly away one day too. There one day and gone the next, she was as unpredictable as she was impulsive. With them more alike than different, in the way that Christopher went through women, Maxine went through men. Instead of looking for love, she was all about having a good time. Instead of wanting a commitment and a ring on her finger to show that she was engaged or married, content to live alone, seemingly, she didn't care if she was ever engaged or married.

Having that in common, in the way that Christopher was only about eating pussy and receiving blowjobs, Maxine was all about having fun and having sex, as long as the sex was fun too. Going from one man to another man, she had never met a man who could keep her grounded by keeping her sexually satisfied until she met Christopher, Pussy Galore, aka Rod Hardcock. Going from one woman to the next woman, Christopher had never met a woman who could keep him sexually interested enough for him not to stray. He never met a woman that he'd rather make love to her and fuck her than just to finger her and lick her.

Without even having an adult discussion, he'd spend his time fingering and licking her pussy and she'd spend her time stroking and sucking his cock. With other couples needing more than oral sex to maintain their relationship, what worked for them wouldn't work for most others. What worked for them, nothing more and nothing less, oral sex was the extent of the relationship that they wanted. Free to do other women as she was free to do other men, occasionally they came together to do one another. In the way that he never had sex with any woman more than once, he had sex with Maxine as many times as she was willing.

*** Madmadmadmaxine ***

Just as Christopher knew a secret about women, Maxine knew a secret about men. Where most men just wanted a blowjob, Christopher knew that most women wanted to be licked, fingered, and eaten. Just as Maxine knew that most women would rather just be eaten, she knew that most men just wanted a blowjob. No secret to either of them, they both knew that most men wanted to receive fellatio and most women wanted to receive cunnilingus.

Giving women what they wanted, Christopher was the king of cunnilingus and because of his status of being the king of licking pussy, he was the champion of receiving reciprocating fellatio. Giving men what they wanted, Maxine was the queen of stroking and sucking cock and because of her status as the queen of stroking and sucking cock, she was the champion of receiving cunnilingus. As her way of making sure that men ate her pussy, she held their blowjobs hostage until they gave her what she wanted first and then she'd reciprocate to men giving her an orgasm by giving men an orgasm too.

Where most men thought more about their own sexual needs first, Christopher took care of the women's sexual needs first. Then, with women happy to oblige him and return the favor of a sexual ejaculation, he never had to ask a woman for a blowjob. He never had to force a woman to her knees with a heavy hand to her shoulder or a heavy hand to the back of her head. After he gave them such sexual pleasure and an all-consuming orgasm, they were eager to not only suck his cock but also they allowed him to cum in their mouths and swallowed his cum. As if their union was made in Heaven, a perfect match, both had finally found the perfect partner.

No doubt, with him as transparent as the water he surfed in, she knew, of course, what he was all about and that was okay with her. She wasn't looking for romance, just a lover for sex and for someone to clutch onto in the present for her to forget her past. Only, she wanted more than just to have her pussy fingered and licked. She wanted more than just stroking and sucking his cock. She wanted and needed something that he never did with women. She needed to get laid too. Christopher didn't make love or fuck women, he just fingered them and licked them.

Where he escorted women to his front door after they sucked him, she was a keeper. Willing to make an exception to his sexual rule, he was more than willing to make love to Maxine. He was more than willing to fuck Maxine. More than willing to have sexual intercourse with her, he was willing to continue their sexual relationship to a higher level than he had ever gone before with any other woman. Only, in the way he broke the hearts of so many women, it was his turn to have his heart broken when she broke his heart by leaving him.

*** Madmadmadmaxine ***

Understandably, having just met her on a beach on Padre Island, too wrapped up in his own sexual good times with her to unravel her deep, dark secrets, he didn't have a clue to who she was. Other than the fact that she was a very sexy woman, he really didn't care who she was. Unable to see past the surface of her physical attributes, all he knew about her was that she was beautiful, sexy, and had a body to match her pretty face. As long as she allowed him to finger and lick her pussy and she stroked and suck his cock, with that all that he wanted in a relationship, he was happy. Only, Maxine was different.

In the way he was sexually, emotionally, and physically attracted to her, he had never been as attracted to any other woman. Not only did he sexually want her, he loved her. He truly loved her. He didn't want to waste any more of his time with empty relationships. He wanted to marry Maxine. He wanted her as his wife and the mother of his children.

Having been divorced for several years, he never thought he'd marry again. Yet, after having had oral sex with so very many women, five-hundred women, he now knew what he wanted. What he wanted was Maxine. As his way to claim her as his own, he bought her a diamond engagement ring. Ready to propose, he was ready to get down on one knee and ask Maxine to be his lawfully wedded wife.

Only, before he declared his love for her and asked her to be his wife, he wanted to give her an evening of passionate sex. Without asking or expecting her to suck his cock, he wanted to eat her pussy. He wanted to lick and finger her in the way he had never licked and fingered any women. He wanted to give her cunnilingus as if she was already his wife and they were on their Honeymoon. As his way to show her that they were made for one another, he wanted to give her the best orgasm she ever had in her life.

Only, this time was different, not only did he want to give her an orgasm with his fingers, mouth, and tongue but he wanted to give her an orgasm with his cock too. He didn't want to just fuck her, he wanted to make love to her. He wanted to give her an unforgettable evening of sexual romance and passionate love. Then, following that unforgettable night of love and romance, he wanted to sweep her off her feet by proposing to her and giving her a diamond engagement ring.

*** Madmadmadmaxine ***

As soon she rang his doorbell, he opened the front door. Instead of inviting her inside, he grabbed her around her slim waist and pulled her to him while kicking his door closed in the way he did when he evicted Amanda but welcomed Maxine. He slid his hand down to cup her round, firm ass in his hand while kissing her. Only, this time, his kisses were different than all of the other kisses he had ever given her. As if he was dreaming about kissing her and awakened to find her gone, he kissed her with love. He kissed her with more passion than he had ever shown her or anyone, even his ex-wife when they were married. Kissing and kissing her as if she was his long, lost love, he made his intentions of love and romance known right at his front door.

Bypassing the living room where they usually had sex on his futon, he took her by her hand to his bedroom, a sacred place and a private place where he had never taken any woman before. Kissing and kissing her, he kissed her as if he was home from leave in the military. He kissed her as if he was out to sea too long. He kissed her as if he was just released from a long stretch in prison. He kissed her in the way he had never kissed any other woman, not even his ex-wife when they were still together.

As if seeing her for the first time, he stared in her big, beautiful, blue eyes. As if he had not noticed how truly beautiful she was, he noticed her beauty now. He touched her naturally blonde hair and fingered a wisp of her long, lush hair while staring at her and obviously mesmerized by her beautiful face. Looking at her with love instead of with lust, obviously, in the way he looked at her, she knew that he had fallen in love with her.

Then, he started undressing her as if he had never undressed her before. Normally he stripped off her clothes as if they were on fire. This time, he took his sweet time in striping her naked now. Slowly unbuttoning each button of her blouse while stopping to look to see what each unbuttoned button revealed, before removing her blouse, he felt her breasts through her bra and leaned down to kiss her cleavage.

As soon as her big nipples made their impressions through her bra, he fingered them. Turning, twisting, and pulling out her nipples while making the impressions of them even bigger, he leaned down to suck her nipples through her bra, first one and then the other. Always too busy eating her pussy, other than reaching up to feel and fondle her big breasts while fingering her nipples, he never sucked her nipples in the way he was sucking her nipples through her bra now. Always too busy eating her pussy, he had a habit of ignoring the rest of her beautiful body.

He removed her blouse before unbuttoning and unzipping her tight jeans. He kissed whatever part of her skin was exposed while helping her remove her jeans. Then, once her pants were off, he paid particular attention to her light, blue, bikini panties. He fingered her through her panties and while kissing her ass through her panties, he kissed her pussy through her panties too.