Something Special at North County

Story Info
A high school principal's interracial fantasy comes true.
2k words
4.23
38.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenon sat at his desk, sipped his water and continued reading The Hidden Curriculum, by Brenda Myles. As the Principal of North County High, he needed to be mentally and physically on top of his game for the staff and 2000 students under his command. So he worked out and read daily. His body was as ripped as his mind was brilliant.

However, despite his training and dedication, he did have weaknesses. He loved sweets, spent too much on clothes, and worst of all had an incurable hunger for stacked, curvy, blondes.

The school had plenty of yellow hairs to choose from, both in its staff and student body. Kenon had fucked some of the better looking staffers-married and unmarried-using his charm and sometimes his power to help or hurt their careers and families to get them to strip. He loved breaking boundaries and often thought of crossing the forbidden threshold between teacher and senior, but common sense always reminded him of the future-killing dangers of such unions. Still, the forbidden only stoked his desire.

He often spent lunchtime in his office, browsing through senior yearbook photos on his computer. He lingered on all the pretty 18 year olds and, on quiet days, daydreamed about them while stroking his black cock. The orgasms were always tinged with as much guilt as excitement. He'd clean up afterwards with half a box of tissues and continue his day, a bit light-headed and more tempted.

For now, Kenon filed away his copy of Myles with every intention of returning to it after a biology class he had to teach in 20 minutes. An aggressive flu had kept several of his teachers and substitutes in bed. So Dr. Kenon Smith, who majored in comparative anatomy before switching to education, was taking most of the day's science classes. He packed up the appropriate textbook and left his leather chair to go to Mrs. Manning's Advanced Physiology.

North County High was built on what had been a cornfield. It was relatively new, with walls that were still bright and floors that reflected the ceiling lights like mirrors. Kenon walked down the hallways and into the arena style classroom every bit a king. Chatter faded to murmurs that silenced once he placed his briefcase on Mrs. Manning's desktop and glanced over the lesson plan she had left; a brief recap of cell division and mitosis. He looked up and began speaking. His voice flowed in a poetic introduction of life and the cells that form it. He was exciting and theatrical but stuttered when he noticed a platinum blonde he hadn't seen before. She sat in the far corner of the room, legs crossed with her chin perched on a palm.

She was a stunner. Kenon took inventory of her treasures, long hair he imagined reached the bottom of her back, piercing blue eyes, large breasts, and peaches and cream legs that went on forever. All packed exquisitely on a curvaceous frame. Kenon stuttered, regained his rhythm, but couldn't take his eyes off the mystery student for the rest of the lesson.

She answered his questions without pause. Their inquiries and responses danced. He admitted to himself he was giving her too much attention, so towards the end of class he aimed questions to a random assortment of faces that included an obvious nerd, a jock and a slim cheerleader with no tits.

In the last minute, he reminded the students to review chapters 4 and 5 because there might be a quiz, though he would not had been surprised if less than half the students heard him as they hustled out the door. Kenon bowed to pack his briefcase. When he looked up, he saw the blonde standing before him, looking him straight in the eyes and smiling. He couldn't believe how tall she was.

"Excuse me, Mr. Smith, I just have a few questions." Both her hands clutched a laptop and textbook to her stomach, her arms pressed her breasts together.

"Of course, how can I help Ms..." Kenon trailed off, waiting for the student to insert a name.

"Mason, Crystal Mason. Sir - It's my first week."

"Ms. Mason. First, it's Doctor Smith, not Mister. I worked hard for that title and want to get as much use out of it as I can. Now what is your question?"

"Yes, Dr. Smith."

The two talked about science for several minutes. It was clear she was smart, and Kenon appreciated that as another of her treasures. Crystal was already well-versed in biology and the question that started their conversation was on genetics, which she said she wanted to take next year as a college freshman. Kenon loved her husky voice like he loved looking down along her legs, which were toned by youth and obvious gym time. An incredibly short skirt - one clearly against school regulations - allowed a generous view. If he wanted to, Kenon could've also busted her on her shirt which was unbuttoned one button too many, but had to be because it was so tight it occasionally rose a bit off her stomach.

She thanked him at the end of their talk and turned to leave when Kenon stopped her.

"Ms. Mason, I'm afraid we aren't finished. I'll have to issue you a demerit and write a note home to your parents for that choice of clothing." Kenon was stern but polite. He leaned against the front edge of the desk and eyed his subject from the throne.

Crystal's eyes widened. "Please, Sir, I've had to move to so many schools this year, and I can't afford to have notes going home again, already. Sir, please?"

Kenon walked to the door and locked it. He had 45 minutes till his next class, he originally planned on using that time to complete his Myles. Instead, he looked at Crystal and strode once more to Mrs. Manning's seat. "Well, I'm not letting you back out there dressed like that."

Crystal fumed. "What's wrong with it?"

"That skirt, for starters, is way too short." Kenon sat down, with every intention of using his authority to make her squirm. What good was being king if you couldn't abuse that power from time to time?

Crystal sauntered after him, her shirt sliding on smooth, shiny thighs. She paused a half meter before him, turned and bent to touch the floor. "Nothing is showing, is it?"

Kenon was stunned - As Crystal went over, the skirt slid up her ass and sat on top, revealing that she wasn't wearing panties. He stared open mouthed at the smooth, ripe pussy she willingly displayed. Against better judgment, Kenon landed his hands on her firm butt and squeezed it. She yelped at the touch, but didn't move.

Kenon gripped her by the hips and pulled her over his lap. He slid that skirt up further and pushed his face against her vulva, inhaled her scent, before yanking her shoulders back to pull her head up.

"Why did you have to come like this?" He slapped her ass, closed his eyes and slapped it again. Crystal groaned against the spank. Her tail was already swaying before the thunder subsided.

"Yes Sir, punish me for it. Do what you're not supposed to." Crystal reached back, felt the burn on her butt.

Kenon pulled her rump back to his face. Her head went towards the floor.

He stood up, brought her with him, and slammed her forward on the desk, knocking over his briefcase as he dove head first into her ass and slit. Her screams were muffed by his hand over her mouth. She gyrated in pleasure, giving him a lifetime of dirty fantasies.

He could not hold back, and quickly undid his belt and pushed down his trousers. There was no hesitation in lifting his shirt, nor in thrashing his cock against her thighs. She knew what to do and moved her legs apart. Kenon fought with his conscience. He thought about his career, his moral obligations. Then he looked at her and breathed her in, he stroked her moist pussy and hated himself for having to have her. He touched his dickhead against her labia, and pushed inside with an unsure growl.

She tried to scream, but the effort only wetted his palm. Her eyes rolled as she ground on his dick, circling her ass as high on his abs as her long legs could push it. She opened her shirt and pulled her tits from her bra so they could spill out and rub against the desk's grain. Her nipple piercings scratched the varnished wood as wild thrusts rocked her.

Kenon gripped the back of her neck, tugged her head back, curving her up, and in the process, made her a tighter fit.

Crystal rose in defiance and twisted her upper body around to kiss him full on the mouth. She sucked his tongue as he trembled. She touched long fingers to his damp cheeks and clenched him with her body. He gave her everything, pouring out whatever confusions and wants in streams in of jizz.

She took what he had and kept it hot inside her. "Mmmmmmm, Doc was loaded." Long, white fingers were gentle as they wrapped his sac. She gave his balls a slight squeeze as if to make sure there wasn't a drop left in them. She wanted it all. "Any more?"

Kenon shook. The eruption drained of him energy, speech, breath, regular heartbeat. He swung his head from side to side to get rid of the haze in front of his eyes. If he could, he would've blacked out, slept for a century, only to wake up and beg her for more. "You said again."

"What?"

Kenon staggered backwards against the white broad, most of his senses were calming down. His heart was still rampant, especially as he watched Crystal straighten her blouse and reach in her book bag for a pair of panties to slip on. "When I spoke of the note, you said 'Not again'."

She smiled and called him her "pretty black man." Once her clothes were in place, she glanced at the clock and back at him. "You still have time to make your next class. You want to have me like this all the time?"

Kenon nodded slowly. "You've done this before?"

Crystal smiled as she headed for the door. "I gotta go home, clean up and take a nap. I'll be back tomorrow. No notes though."

"None." Kenon stared at her confident smile. "Just tell me. Have you done this before?"

Crystal grinned. "I like to see who has the balls to come get me. No boys, just men. Maybe a woman, sometimes. When I heard you were going to teach the class, I went into the restroom, rolled up my skirt to make it higher, took off my undies and came in to see what I would catch." She unrolled the waistband of her skirt so the garment hung the legal length. "I had to get in here before anyone else, then keep my legs closed during the entire class." She giggled; it sounded like a stream dancing over stones. "Didn't want anyone looking up there."

Kenon couldn't stop staring at her. Nothing else, just her.

"You know how hard it was shuffling in here from the girls' room? I got such a large ass that my skirt kept riding up. So I expect you to keep treating me good, Doctor Smith." Crystal made a sucking gesture with her mouth. It was the most obscene kiss Kenon had ever seen blown. "Next time?"

Kenon could only agree. "Yes, Ms. Mason."

"I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe we can do time in the Principal's office. Oh, zip up that dick." She winked and was out the door.

Kenon tucked in his shirt and zipped his pants. He deliberately wanted her looking at his cock with her cream on it. No way was he going to wash it. He got off on the idea of the staff whiffing it and wondering, "What is that odor?"

His chest fell as it finally exhaled.

With more control of himself, he got his briefcase, straightened the desk, then walked, almost in a stagger, to the next class thinking about tomorrow when he'd spank a big assed blonde that wanted it.