Something Stirs Below

Story Info
Char and Raze find a tentacle monster!
3.3k words
4.34
54.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I thought I heard something." Raze the succubus flicked her tail in frustration and folded her arms, pressing her large breasts against her chest and further pronouncing her cleavage.

"No, I definitely did too." Char the incubus looked around the small dark room and clucked his tongue. There was the sound of dripping water, and a low thrumming ambiance, but other than that, no trace of the noise that they had heard before. His tattered wings twitched and he scratched at his steel-solid abs with an obsidian fingernail. His gaze roved around the empty room until it fell, once again, on Raze.

There wasn't much light to go by in the little room, but Char didn't need any. She might as well have been luminous herself. The soft, fleshy curve of her ass, her long, toned legs, and her arched back supporting two heaving, magnificent tits. He felt a familiar weight between his legs as his cock hardened firmer than it usually hung. Char approached Raze from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist. He felt her tail curl around his leg and she looked back at him with large red eyes.

"Now, what are you doing?" Raze purred.

"Well, I figured, since we're no longer distracted..." Char began.

And then the howl rose.

There was a long, deep, screeching howl that set the two demons' teeth on edge. The two disentangled and pressed their backs against one another, facing outward against the possible threat.

"That is not what we heard before!" Char shouted over the din.

"No Fucking kidding!" Raze yelled back. "Maybe we should get the Fuck out-"

Raze was cut short as the floor beneath them burst with a torrent of slick, ropy tentacles. They wrapped around Raze's slender waist and coiled themselves around Char's wide chest and hoisted the two into the air, above the writhing mass. Char and Raze shared one frantic glance with each other before a tentacle drove into Raze's mouth, and then another into Char's. The slick appendages forced their way down the demons' throats, pistoning in and out with furious vigor.

Four more tentacles reached up and spread the demons' legs as they were suspended. Raze watched as a thin tentacle deftly wrapped itself around Char's massive veined cock and began to slither along its length, probing his cockhead tentatively as it worked his shaft. Char moaned with pleasure through the girth in his mouth as yet another tentacle, this one thicker than any currently preoccupied with him, pushed its way between his taut, firm asscheeks.

Char's moaning grew louder as the tip forced its way into his ass and widened out, stretching his hole until whatever creature had captured them was satisfied that its invasion was adequate. Then, it began to fuck him.

Raze watched as her partner's stomach became distended from the massive penetration he was undergoing. She felt her pussy moisten, and when she heard Char's scream of pleasure, it began to drool. As if on cue, two more tentacles found their way inside her; parting her pussylips and her soft round ass and coursing within both of her remaining holes. The feeling was unbelievable - her body was weightless and full at the same time. That, and she was getting fucked like the bitch she was.

As the tentacles began to thrust, she felt her tits bounce from the force of the fucking. She moved her hands to them and massaged them desperately, kneading passionately to stimulate them in symmetry with the rest of her spasming body. In response, the tentacle in her mouth reached deeper, and she felt her asshole stretch as the tentacle in her ass moved farther inside her. She felt her organs practically rearrange themselves as they made way for the two intruders, which pushed inside her until they both reached her stomach. The two tentacles clasped together and held each other in place, and then two more emerged from the blackness and snatched Raze's hands away from her tits, binding them in place behind her back.

The tentacle in her mouth then proceeded to use its slack to loop itself around her tits, binding the length leading into her mouth firmly between her cleavage. Raze realized through the haze of her punishment that she was being titfucked by a tentacle.

The glistening, muscled appendages worked Raze up and down on their length, sliding her through the rope on which they had skewered her, and she felt her arms and legs twitch helplessly with ecstasy of their own accord.

Eventually Raze managed to see far enough through the blur of her own lustful tears to find Char, who was still being pounded, jerked off, and facefucked. She watched her partner as his lithe, lean body contracted from the force of the pleasure, his muscles tightening from the effort of receiving so much mindblowing sex at once. And then, in tandem, there was a great shudder through the mass of tentacles penetrating her mate. The tentacles stopped moving for a moment, and then began to pound Char again, furiously, until they pushed farther inside them than they ever had before.

Char's flat, muscled stomach began to swell as a small geyser of sticky grey cum sprayed around the tentacle in his asshole. From the tentacle in his mouth, Raze could have sworn that she heard a desperate gulping sound, though it might have been her imagination. Her eyes widened with lust as she looked on - she had never seen Char filled with cum before. Normally, he filled her. If her heavily-gushing pussy was any sort of indicator, she did not mind the change of pace.

And then, just when Raze was beginning to wish for a load all her own, the tentacle around Char's rigid cock squeezed and coiled around the base of his shaft, and a massive load of her lover's cum sprayed across the room and onto her face, her belly, and her huge constricted tits. The blast almost knocked what little wind Raze had left in her lungs out of her as Char's gushing spunk painted her in his sticky sweetness. She felt the prehensile walls of her pussy contract around the tentacle that filled it, squeezing it and jacking it off to mirror her own pleasure, until she felt the pressure build.

The torrent of cum that followed was incredible. The two tentacles that had made rendezvous in her stomach began to hose her with their spunk, filling her esophagus and her intestines to bursting. Meanwhile, the tentacle in her pussy had pushed its way into her demon womb and began to flow with a torrent of warm grey mess, pushing every cavity in her body to capacity. The two demons screamed with pleasure as they were filled by the monster in the small dark room.

Then, the tentacles retreated. They slithered out of Char and Raze, leaving them suspended, constricted, and (almost) fucked senseless. Cum poured out of them in rivers, gushing from Char's widened asshole and Raze's gaping pussy. The mass of semen dropped out of the two and into the darkness below them where it splattered wetly onto the floor. Char glanced at Raze, who gave a mischievous smile back at him. Char gave a knowing shrug. He'd probably hear a bit more about that later.

Raze opened her mouth to speak, briefly. Before she could, however, the tentacles returned. One plowed into her wet, dripping asshole and back inside her digestive system as far as it could work itself, and another did the same to Char. The two slithering appendages then drove the two demons together, sliding Char's still-swollen cock into Raze's cum-lined pussy. The two embraced each other and locked lips, twisting their tongues in and out of their mouths with the fury of a loving couple driven apart for a decade. Char ran his hands down the soft skin of Raze's back and Raze gripped at Char's broad, unyielding chest.

The tentacles coiled inside the two, forcing the demons to pound one another using the momentum of the pounding they each were receiving. Char groped at Raze's tits, Raze ran slender fingers through Char's hair and followed the grooved patterns in his long, curling horns. Then, the two gripped each other, holding one another close and reveling in the bliss of fucking and being fucked. And then, finally, after what seemed like an eternity (which was, in actuality, only an hour and a half), Char's cock twitched inside of Raze. The corners of her lips curled upward in anticipation.

And, finally, she got the load that she had been waiting for. Char's cum filled her more sweetly, more substantially, than anything else that she could possibly fuck. She could taste the intoxicating sperm flowing into her pussy as he yielded his cum to her, and they both moaned into each others' mouths. The tentacles in their asses retreated once more with a slow, seductive squelch, trailing a long strand of thick cum from each of their assholes. The two sex demons sighed from the withdrawal.

The tentacles suspending the two pulled them apart far enough for Char's cock to slide out of Raze with another greedy slurp and strand of cum, and the two looked at each other - both pictures of pure bliss. They had each heard that, to mortals, encounters like these were considered punishment, or perhaps victimization. For the recipient, a creature such as this was a horrifying and painful ordeal.

Suspended in midair, every hole thoroughly fucked and drooling cum, neither of them could come close to imagining why.

Raze eyed a stray strand of cum ooze from the tip of Char's long, fat cock, and she eyed it lovingly. Char watched the way that, lean though Raze was, the softness of her flesh on her legs and hips caused her onyx-gray skin to bulge slightly between the constriction of the tentacles. He wanted to trace his hands over her skin, to squeeze her the way he saw her being squeezed.

Without warning, the two were spun around. They both looked backwards at one another, not quite finished taking each other in, until the tentacles holding them pushed them together, back to back. Char felt Raze's soft ass press against the muscles in his, and he felt the familiar tingle of anticipation.

From out of the darkness, a single tentacle traced its way up toward Char. It slithered playfully up the inside of his leg, cradling his ballsack for a second or two, and then wrapped around his cock, starting from the head and working its way down to the base in a firm but pleasurable grip. The tentacle continued to slither, slowly, until it reached Char's still-wide asshole, and pressed at the opening. Char gave a quick gasp of pleasure as the tip slid in with no effort or difficulty. It stayed there for a second, wiggling and poking around the inside of his rim, and he gave a low, satisfied moan.

Char was cut off as the tentacle rammed itself inside him, plowing its way through his ass and up into his body. He gasped as he felt the tentacle course through him and keep going, up into his stomach, plowing through his throat, and then-

The tentacle burst out of Char's mouth and whipped free, writing in the open air outside the confines of Char's body. Farther down its length, Char groaned with pleasure as his whole body was penetrated and his long, hard dick was jacked off eagerly.

"Char? What's going on back there?" Raze attempted to turn around, but before she could, the tentacle that had emerged from Char's mouth drove itself inside her own. Her mouth was flooded at once with the taste of her lover's cock, his cum, his insides, his spit, his skin. She attempted a gasp in surprise until she found herself once again deepthroating the quivering member as it pushed its way farther down inside her. After a few literally gut-wrenching moments, she moaned as the tentacle pushed its way into her rectum and burst out of her asshole. For a moment, it curled back in on itself and forced itself double-wide between Raze's asscheeks and into her widening anus, but eventually the head removed itself once again.

The head of the tentacle drove itself into Raze's pussy, pushing her lips apart and slithering inside of her until it penetrated her cervix once again. And then, without ceremony or restraint, the single tentacle began to fuck the two adjoined demons for all they were worth. Char's hard cock was gripped and pumped and caressed while his ass was widened and plumbed. The same tentacle slid in and out of Raze's ass and farther into her pussy. Both were turned into living, moaning sex organs.

More tentacles joined the single one, to knead at Raze's plump tits or to fill her pussy with as many wriggling heads as could possibly fit. More joined themselves inside Char's asshole as well, plunging into him and widening him farther than he had ever been stretched before.

Char came repeatedly, shooting load after load into the darkness of the room where it impacted with brick and mortar. Raze's pussy gushed, yielding a flood of juice that coursed along the insides of her legs and down the lengths of the tentacles invading her.

Their desperately passionate screams echoed through the little room, bouncing off the cum-soaked walls and reverberating around the throbbing mass of flesh that had joined them together. Their asscheeks jiggled with the power of the fucking while Raze's soft tits and Char's swollen ballsack bounced in tandem.

Before long, the other, lesser tentacles withdrew so that the only tentacles suspending Char and Raze were the one inside both of them and one wrapped around their wastes to hold them in place. Raze felt a familiar warmth blossoming inside her, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Once again, her uterus was filled with the dreadful monster's otherworldly semen, and as soon as she couldn't take any more, it too withdrew, spraying cum as it pulled out of her pussy and continuing to spray as it returned into her ass. Her insides were coated with cum from her intestines all the way to her throat before the tentacle released her, spilling out of her mouth and retreating back inside Char's.

As Char was released as well, cum surging from his mouth and ass as the tentacle emerged from his asshole, the tentacle reared back and delivered several judicious loads onto both Char and Raze's faces. The semen ran down Char's broad chest, down Raze's bountiful tits, and clung to their abdomens in a pungent gray curtain.

Char and Raze were lowered to the cold floor, where they collapsed in a 4-inch layer of ejaculate that had refused to drain from the little room. The tentacles retreated into the darkness and the room was silent but for the demons' breathing. Their holes gaped and leaked cum and pussy juices, their skin sticky with sweat and sex.

Raze was the first to push herself upright. She nudged Char, who remained motionless except to wave her away sluggishly. Raze shrugged and lowered her head to take a long slurp of the ankle-deep pool of cum before attempting to rouse her partner again. This time, he straightened up and sat cross-legged.

"Hey there, sexy," he said, and gave an exhausted smile.

"Hey," Raze said, and smiled back. "So how did it feel to take a load for once?" She nudged him with a slender fist.

Char gave a low purr. "I think I see why you like it so much. You wouldn't happen to be able to do that, would you?"

Raze thought for a moment. "Eh, we might have a spell or two that could help out with that. Give me a dick or something."

"Ooh, Fuck yes. We should look into that." He stood up and offered a hand to Raze. She thought some more, and decided that penetrating Char for a change could be fun. She'd never tried having a cock before.

The two stumbled, still shaking and dripping with cum, to the stairs in the corner of the room. They looked back into the shadows, which lay still and quiet. They turned forward and began to ascend the old wooden staircase.

"I was afraid it wasn't going to show up," Raze said.

"Yeah, and when it did it did not sound right," Char chuckled. "That, uh... That really worked out, though." He opened the door at the top of the stairs and stepped out of the basement into the dim light of a small human kitchen.

The pale yellow wallpaper had grown on Raze somewhat since her time staying there, though she missed the blacks and deep reds of her lair in the hellcity of Dis. She and Char, out of respect for the owners, had tried to keep everything on the counters and tables in order, as (to their surprise) they found the organization and security somewhat charming. Glasses, cups, pans, cooking utensils, jars, lamps, and other accoutrements that looked so natural that they might as well have been grown from the kitchen itself remained spotless and ordered.

Char and Raze's current housemates - that is, the rightful homeowners - were another story. The woman of the household knelt on her hands and knees over a dog bowl filled with Char's semen, lapping eagerly at the gray cream and moaning eagerly. Her pussy gushed a steady stream down her thighs into a puddle at her knees.

Her husband, meanwhile, sat in a chair at the dinner table, his back rigid and his cock standing at attention. His shaft twitched when he saw Raze and Char come into the room.

"Aw, awesome! My chair's still here!" Raze shuffled eagerly to the husband, who gave a slight moan but otherwise remained motionless. She sat down on his lap, the folds of her pussy swallowing his (regrettably human) cock in one practiced slurp. The husband now gave a long, low moan of pleasure. Raze blew an amused raspberry. "I wonder what they'd do if they knew what was in their basement."

Char laughed and sat down at the table opposite Raze. "No telling. They seem to worship anything that can Fuck them hard enough, so... I don't think they'd ever leave if they went down."

Raze chuckled and tweaked at a pierced nipple. "So, the park was a success," she said, "and we now have enough food from the thing in the basement to keep us going for a while. Where do you think we should go next?"

"Plenty of places," Char mused. His cock had hardened already, and he stroked it subconsciously from its base to its head. "Somewhere we could do a lot of damage would be best, I think. We can't go on holy ground, so... what do you say about a church picnic?"

Raze absently played with her clit. "That should work. Why don't we-"

Incubus and succubus froze as they heard a door shut on the other end of the house.

"Hey, guys! I'm home!" a voice called.

Raze turned to the man behind her. "Who the Fuck is that?"

"M-my daughter," he stammered through the curtain of ecstasy. "She's home from college. She's going to love you t-"

"Ooh!" Char interrupted, rubbed his hands together. "Let's go meet her, then!" He stood up and looked back at Raze.

"Just a sec..." Raze said, squinting with concentration. The husband squealed as Raze's pussy contracted around his cock, jacking him to orgasm in seconds. She felt a small, warm load of cum flow into her pussy. "Alright, I'm good to go."

Char and Raze went to meet their new houseguest, whose father's cum now dripped from Raze's pussy and trailed slowly down her leg. Inside the silent kitchen, the woman continued to lap up the bowl of Char's semen while her husband, drooling, continued to uphold his duties as the world's happiest chair.

And, behind the door to the basement, something stirred once more.