Something Stupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taleserotic
taleserotic
174 Followers

Mmmmmmmmm, I had a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth. I liked it. My pussy lips stretched tautly around Clayton's cock and he began moving in and out of my mouth. Maybe I should give up pussy-licking, dump my cheating boyfriend, and take up with these three guys. Opening my throat, I sucked Clayton in deeply, showing off with how well I'd trained my body for sex.

Paul moved behind me and oiled up his cock for my ass. His fingers touched to me, coating my bottom with the slippery substance. A finger went inside of me and I cried out with delight around Clayton's dick. I stopped moving on J.C. as I felt the head of Paul's cock touch to my rear, and let I Clayton out of my mouth as I focused on Paul for the moment. I slowed and deepened my breathing, relaxing and waiting for the initial discomfort of having my ass penetrated. Paul stabbed his cock at me, finally getting the head in past my ring. There was a sharp sting, but I knew it would feel so much better in another moment. I gasped and pressed back, feeling Paul's cock and J.C.'s go into me at the same time. Oh god, what a feeling! As much as I like anal sex, nothing compares to double penetration. Nothing. Ever. I'd only done it once before, but I'd though about it since. Lots.

I moved, encouraging the men to move with me. J.C. began fucking up into me again as Paul stuffed his cock into my bottom. He slipped out once, pulling back too far, and we had to stop fucking until he got back inside of me. Clayton was in my mouth again. The men caught a rhythm, and I stopped needing to move. I was barely able to. I was just fucked.

I didn't know these guys, didn't know how long they would last for me. I fucked them and sucked them with all the tricks I knew to keep them going, but J.C. popped off first. I reached between our bodies for my clit, rolling it, using the ring, hoping to catch up, but I missed it. Damn.

Paul lifted me up and off J.C., making me let Clayton out of my mouth as he helped me to stand up, his dick still in my butt. J.C. rolled out of the way and I ground my hips to take in Paul's penis. On our feet then, Paul lifted my right leg, holding me open, and good old Clayton drove his cock right up and into my cunt. I still wore my heels, so I could lift up on them—off of Paul in my ass, down onto Clayton in my pussy. My first orgasm swelled up from deep within me. They held me as I shivered and shook and came. And then they were both pushing into me together, fucking me hard and fast and we all came: me again, then Paul, then Clayton. I screamed and cried and said dirty words and came again. Paul and Clayton held me there between them as I wilted, my breath ragged and parched. They got soft inside of me and slipped out. Gently, they laid me on the couch, my long legs splayed open and my pussy and ass still spasming from my orgasms.

It was 10:15.

Which one would get it up again first?

Paul slipped between my legs and started licking me. I ran my fingers through his dirty hair, urging him to do me more. Working it up and down between my lips, he used his tongue to try to fuck me. I cooed and sighed for him. J.C. sat down beside me and kissed me, his big rough hand covering one of my boobs and fondling me roughly. I lifted my chest, pressing my breast into his hand, wanting him to be even rougher. He began pinching and twisting my nipple and hurt me more than he aroused me. Oh, well. Not everyone is a great lover. He just thinks he is.

I came again under Paul's tongue, gasping and being loud again. My body quivered as the orgasm ran through me, and one of my shoes fell off as I shook uncontrollably. J.C. pushed Paul out of the way and got between my legs. I asked for another condom, rolled it onto him with my fingers this time as it was handed to me, and took him back into me. He fucked me hard, crushing me into the couch again before he came. He collapsed on top of me, kissed me once, and rolled off.

Clayton wanted to try out his bottle of lube, I guess. I found myself being gently eased over onto my knees again, my chest resting on the cushions of the couch as Clayton got ready to fuck my ass. He put on his own rubber, smeared his dick with the slippery stuff, and touched the head of his shaft to my small hole. I arched my back and pushed myself back onto him. I was open a little still, from Paul. Clayton went in easily. It was nice. I lay my face on my crossed arms and just enjoyed the feeling of him in my bottom. As Clayton butt fucked me, I sighed happily and bit the cushion.

I didn't want to miss out on a double pummel again, so I looked around for Paul. He was rolling on a condom, hard for me again. I pushed up from the couch, laying my head on Clayton's shoulder and asked him to lower us to the floor. He wrapped his arms around me and lay back, taking me with him gently. His cock moved so sweetly inside of me as we shifted around. Paul got between my open legs and lowered his hard-on to my pussy. He drew it up and down between my lips, feeling how I was taking Clayton in my ass, matching the rhythm of our fucking, then lowered his penis and held for me to come down on it the next time I rode down on Clayton's cock.

I screamed lustfully as I was filled, the utter ecstasy of having two real men inside of me again, taking me away and making me cum once more. Clayton held me as I shivered and shook and Paul kissed me. I turned my face as Paul's lips left me and kissed Clayton over my shoulder. At first, they seemed to jab into me, the feeling was awkward and strained. I relaxed, let sensation rule me, and the men inside of me sensed my acquiescence and began to stroke into me more smoothly. I breathed, the intensity of the movement threatening to lock up my muscles. I breathed again, slowly, feeling the stiff hardness of Clayton's cock going deep into my ass, stretching me around it as he went in. Paul slid into me as Clayton did, his cock matching Clayton's as he fucked my cunt.

We caught our rhythm again. Planting my hands behind me, I lifted up to allow them into me more easily. I moved on Clayton, Paul moved in me. There was a heavenly moment as the three of us fucked, the two men driving their hard cocks into my welcoming pussy and ass. My heated and aroused body took them in easily and deeply as they fucked me harder, ruthlessly, without love or emotion, only lust. I rocked and rolled on them, rising up, pushing back down, filled with man. My head danced on its own, throwing my hair around so that it splashed back over Clayton and up onto Paul. I came again and again, crying out and muttering obscenities, calling for them to fuck me. They did. Clayton came too, but Paul kept on fucking me, slamming his cock deep into my cunt again and again until I came one last time and he spurted too. Fuck me!

The three of us lay there, me still on top of Clayton, Paul on top of me. I purred contentedly, feeling my two men going soft in my body. Clayton popped out of me first, followed by Paul. When he did, I urged him up so that I could slip off of Clayton.

"Wo, I have never done anything like that before," Clayton said as he lay on his back and breathed deeply.

I dragged my hair up and over his body, knowing how nice long hair fells on naked skin, and kissed him.

Gingerly, I got to my feet and made my way carefully to the bathroom. Wetting a washcloth, I dabbed it to my sex and ass and thighs to clean away my cream where it had gushed out of me and where the lube clung to my skin. I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look too bad considered how well-fucked I was. I decided against using Clayton's brush. My hair could wait until I got back to the car where my own brush waited in my purse.

Coming back into the living room, I bent and pulled my stockings up where they had slipped down my thighs—one was around my ankle—and found my missing shoe. J.C. had fallen asleep on the couch. Paul was sprawled in a chair and Clayton was still lying on the floor. They watched me as I adjusted my nylons. Their eyes were clouded with satisfaction. The dress glided over my nudity like a final curtain.

I still had half a box of condoms, but I was afraid I wouldn't be using them that evening. I sighed and picked up the box, lifting my hair and throwing it over my back as I looked around for where I had set Tom's keys.

I kissed Paul and Clayton once more and moved for the door. J.C. snored.

"Thanks," I said I as opened it and blew them each a kiss. I wasn't feeling quite so brave anymore. No one was about. I scurried to the car and slipped inside quickly, shutting the door to put out the light before anyone saw me. I backed out quickly and sped away. A few miles down the highway, I turned on to a deserted side road and got out. I was cold now, my hard nipples still feeling sexy, ever though sore and stiff from the chill. The clingy material of my dress hugged my body as it draped over my nudity. Standing there in the darkness, I took a deep breath and shivered. The dress came up again as I touched myself, rolling my clit, coating her with cream from my still wet cunt. Fingertips of my other hand grazed my asshole as I reached around behind me, teasing, as I made myself cum again. Opening the car, I reached for the tissues in the glove box and touched my pussy again. I was still wet. I wiped my sex and wadded the tissue and dropped it.

Getting back into the car, I brushed my hair, reapplied my lipstick, and took off. It was 11:45.

Yana was at the bar when I arrived fifteen minutes later. We hugged one another and I kissed her cheek. She drew back and looked at me quizzically.

"What?" I asked.

"You smell of sex," she said.

"Good," I smiled back at her and squeezed her hand.

From the stage, Tom saw me and lifted his head in hello and smiled at me. I blew him a kiss. He was a no-good cheater, but I loved him. I was a no-good cheater now too.

taleserotic
taleserotic
174 Followers
12