Something to Cheer About Ch. 02

Story Info
The rest of the cheerleaders are sold as whores.
1.5k words
4.05
87.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the cheerleading squad stood in fear on the street corner at night in a bad neighborhood. Their coach, Linda stood before them acting as their pimp. A man walked up to Linda and pointed at Mandi. Mandi was a blonde with really big tits and plump lips. Linda grabbed Mandi by the arm and pulled her towards this gruff looking man. He then took he by the arm and pulled her into his car and took off.

They came to an empty side street where he forced her into the back seat of the car. She laid on her back as he pounced on her. She fought back as hard as she could. He reached up her shirt and she pushed his hand away. Only Josh the quarterback of the football team could touch her like that. He pushed with more force up her shirt. She tried to move his hand away again but he was too strong. He began to tear off her blue and yellow uniform. She struggled with him but he easily overpowered her. He tossed her skirt aside and yanked off her shirt and bra. He held her wrists at her sides and removed her panties with his teeth.

She screamed as he began to lick her shaved pussy. The man grabbed her discarded panties and stuffed them deep into her mouth to keep her quiet. She squrimed and tried to yell but it was a complete failure. He licked her cunt softly at first then more violently. She tried to shut her legs. He stopped licking for a moment and looked her in the eye. Then he raised his hand and slapped her hard across the face.

She stared back in shock. He then went back to furiuosly eating her out. He shoved his tongue in and out of her wet cunt. "You better cum soon you little whore!" he shouted. She began to try to shut her legs again knowing she was going to cum soon. When she tried to do this he reached around under her and shoved a finger in her ass. She cried out, though her screams were muffed by her panties. She moaned as he bit he clit and fingered her tight asshole.

"Ahhhh" she pleaded "Stop!"

"Why?" he asked "Are you about to cum?" he then removed the panties from her mouth. Mandi's whole body tensed and spasmed as she came. The man took the panties and rubbed them against Mandi's cunt, soaking up all her juices. He then shoved the panties back into her mouth,

"How does your cunt taste slut?" he asked. Mandi laid in silence. He asked her again.

"Answer me you dirty bitch." he shouted. He put his knees on either side of her waist and slid up so his cock was resting just between Mandi's massive tits. He massaged her tits in his hands and leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth. She didn't kiss back.

In response to this, the man stopped kissing her and returned to his upright posture. He caressed her cheek with his hand as he jerked off with the other. He came quickly letting all his cum spill on to her face. Unable to wipe it away Mandi closed her eyes tightly. The man then began to piss on Mandi's face.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't know what happened." he whispered in her ear. He shook his cock and it whacked her in the face. Her eyes shot open as her began to slide lower and lower on her body. The tip of his cock was right at the entrance of her cunt.

"No." she tried to whisper. But it was no use. He slammed his huge cock into her pussy. He reached up and kneaded her breasts while he fucked her. He bounced up and down harder and harder. Mandi tried to squrim and fight back as he rammed her. Her efforts her wasted because he was too strong. He slammed her hard against the seat of the car. He slowed down for a moment and removed his cock from her pussy.

He picked her up and forced her unwillingly on to her hands and knees. He then re-entered her cunt with his cock. He reached under her and pinched her nipples. He pulled her long blonde hair as he forcefully fucked her. His bady tightened and he rammed her harder and faster. I held on to her tits as if he was going to float away. His cock twitched inside her as he came in the pusssy.

He then dragged her out of the car naked and grabbed a scrap of rope from the truck of his car. He pulled her by the arm to a nearby tree where he ties her arms behind her around the stump of the tree. He licked up her naked chest and down to her cunt where her took one more taste. He jerked off on her face one last time and pinched her nipples. He then walked off and got back in his car and sped off leaving her naked baody exposed to anyone who drove by. ...

Back on the street corner the other 7 girls awauted their fate. A young man with dark skin approached Linda and handed her a ton of balled up dollar bills. "Pick one." she told him.

He chose Bianca. A tall Latia girl with dark shiny hair and a flat tummy. He took her by the arm and pulled her several yards away from the other girls. He than threw he on to the sidewalk. He pulled down his pants and exposed a huge dick. She looked up at him innocently but her took his cock and hit her across the face. "Suck it you dirty cunt!" he shouted at her. She sat in horror. She wasn't about to give oral in front of her whole squad. He told her to take off her clothig. SHe shook her head no.

Then, he pounced on her tearing off every bit of clothing she had on. She fought back and tried to run away but she was trapped under him. He reached down and finger fucked her. SHe struggled to shut her legs but he pinched her clit and her legs shot open again. "You like that don't you slut?" he asked.

"Tell me you like it!" he demanded "Now!"

"I like it." she whispered softly.

"Louder."

"I like it." she said in a raised whipsper.

"Tell me how bad you want my dick inside you." he said as he added a second finger to her cunt.

"I want your dick inside me so badly." she whispered.

"Tell the whole world that you're a dirty slut and you like it."

"I'm a slut." she said "And I like it."

"I don't think the whole world can hear you her said adding a third finger.

"I'm a dirty cum-whore and I like it!" she said a bit louder.

"I won't ease up until everyone knows what you are." he told her adding a fourth finger.

"Ahhh..." she moaned loudly. "I'm a filthy slut and I like it!" cried Bianca loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Good." she said as her rubbed the side of her face. "Was that so hard?"

He took the fingers out of her cunt and before she could answer him he rammed her with his thick cock. She screamed as he took her on the sidewalk. He rammed her hard reaching deeper and deeper into her with every thrust. He panted as his cock wnet in and out.

"Stop...no...please!" she pleaded.

"What?" he asked pretending not to hear her. "I can't hear you over all that moaning!" He ran his hands up and down her belly as he fucked her. He bit her g-spot and she yelled out. He smiled at her and thrust again harder pounding her g-spot. She bit her bottom lip trying to hold back. He began ramming her cunt so hard and so deep that his balls were slapping up against her ass. He bashed her g-spot repeatedly. Her eyes welled up with tears as her body tightened. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fists.

He flashed her an evil smile. "It's okay to cum." he smirked. He pounded her g-spot with one more powerful thrust.

"Ahhh.no...I can't" she panted as her body losy control and she spasmed on the pavement coming all over his cock. He man became even more aroused at the sight of the poor defenseless girl beneath him.

"That's a good whore." he chided. He then closed his eyes and shot a load of cum deep into Bianca's cunt.

He ruffled her hair and slapped her ass as he walked away, leaving her out of breathe in a puddle of cum, naked on the sidewalk. She lay there, alone and in shock of what had just happened.

...

The remaining 6 girls saw what could have been them.She stood in fear, mouths gaping as Linda smirked. This was great...but the night was just getting started.

***If I get good ratings and comments I'll share the details of what happens to the last 6 girls.***