Something To Get Out Of Bed For

Story Info
Spanking at the gym.
3k words
4.23
40k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three mornings out of every week I get up early, around five AM to go to the gym and work out before going to work. One morning a few weeks ago, it was pouring rain when I got up. I threw together the clothes I was going to wear to work, and dashed out to my car, getting the sweat clothes I was wearing drenched. It was only a five minute drive to the gym from my apartment, but it was a very long five minutes that morning. The rain was just hammering down, and it was unbelievably hard to see. Finally though, I got to the gym, and was happy to see the fluorescent lights on, and pouring light out into the parking lot. I was also awfully happy to see a familiar red Jeep parked in the parking lot.

Not many people make it in to the gym that early in the morning, so the gym usually only has one person working. For the past few weeks, it had been Jean, the owner of the Jeep. A gorgeous woman, with long black hair down to her heart-shaped ass, and a body that was just made to be poured into an aerobics outfit, Jean for some reason had yet to give me the time of day, much less respond to any of the numerous passes I'd made at her. It isn't like I'm a slouch in the looks department either. I'm in great shape from working out, and am just under six feet tall. I get my share of women, a lot of them ones that I meet at the gym. So, the cold shoulder that Jean had pointedly kept between us for so long just didn't make a lot of sense.

The parking lot was empty except for Jean's Jeep, which gave me hope. Maybe a morning alone with her was just what I needed to get through her shell. I parked next to her car, and sprinted through the rain to the door to the gym. If possible, the rain seemed to be getting even worse, drenching my already soaked hair and clothes. I reached the door, yanked it open and dashed in out of the downpour. Jean was standing behind the counter looking at some paperwork when I came in, and looked up at the sound of the door opening.

She was as wet as I was, her long dark hair drenched and plastered down her back. The difference though, was that while I was wearing shapeless sweats, she was wearing her usual aerobics outfit of leotard with tights. Even better, the leotard was white. It probably wouldn't be very revealing dry, but as wet as it and she was, her breasts were clearly visible through the fabric. The air-conditioned air in the gym was pretty cold when combined with wet skin and clothes, and Jean's dark nipples were hard and pushing out against the wet fabric of her leotard. For the first time since I'd seen Jean at the gym, she smiled at me, with a relieved smile.

"Hi, I was worried nobody was going to be coming in through this. It's pretty bad out there she said."

As difficult as it was, I dragged my eyes up to her face, though the image of those glorious breasts remained in my mind. "If I'd known how bad it was, I would have stayed in my nice warm and dry bed. I don't think I can work out like this. These clothes weigh a ton, and I'm freezing." I replied.

"Yeah, it is cold in here. I'll turn off the AC, okay? Maybe I can find you something else to wear too. " Jean smiled ruefully, looking down at her chest. She raised her hand to her her right breast and brushed her thumb against her hard nipple, looking up at me as she did. "Yeah, guess maybe I need to change too. Come on in back with me."

Just as she walked out from behind the counter, a tremendous crash sounded outside, there was a bright flash of lightning, and suddenly the fluorescent lights in the gym blinked out. Jean yelped, and I jumped a bit, and all of a sudden Jean was in my arms. I could feel her breasts pushing against my chest, and I put my arms around her. For a moment we just held on to each other, then Jean turned her head to look up at me. Quickly, I leaned down and met her lips with mine. She stiffened at first, but then returned the kiss, with force. It was weird, one minute I was kissing her, but all of a sudden, she was kissing me. It felt almost like kissing a guy might feel. She had her hand behind my head, I could feel how strong her hand and arm must be as she pulled me into her kiss. She drove her tongue into my mouth, and was in total control of our kiss. I was stunned, but was also very turned on by it, and felt my cock start twitching in my wet sweatpants.

Dim light came on suddenly, as an emergency lighting system came on, small floodlights in the corners giving just enough room to barely see. Jean pulled back from me, her hand letting go of the back of my head. I looked down at her, her white leotard seeming to glow in the dark.

Jean stepped away from me, towards the door and locked it, the twisted the handle that closed the blinds. "Can't let anybody in to work out without any electricity, can we?" She then turned and started to walk towards the back of the gym. "Well, are you coming? I'll get you something dry to wear."

I just stared at her for a moment, trying to pull myself together. I'd never felt like that after just a kiss, but then again, I'd never been kissed like that before. I shook my head a little, then started after her. "Yeah, I'm coming."

I walked behind her, staring at her gorgeous ass, the thong of her leotard separating her cheeks. The fabric was wet there as well, and was just as transparent as that over her breasts. She led me through the door into the office, and walked towards a closet in the back of the room. There wasn't as much light in there, so it took me a second to realize that as she was opening the closet, she was also pulling down her top. She continued to pull the wet leotard down as she she reached into the closet and pulled out a couple of outfits on hangers, and a towel. She turned towards me, and I could dimly see her breasts swinging free. She handed me the bundle of fabric and towel, then pulled her leotard and tights the rest of the way off. I stared at her, at the shadowy patch of dark hair between her legs. She dropped the the wet outfit on the floor, then looked at me. "Well, are you going to dry me off or what?"

I quickly dropped the two dry outfits on the desk beside me, then knelt down and started to dry Jean's legs with the towel. She lifted first one leg, then the other, allowing me to wrap her leg in the towel and briskly rub it up and down. I dried her up to her thighs in this manner. Then stood and holding one end of the towel in each hand, I began drying her ass and between her legs. She spread her legs slightly as I brought my towel-covered hand between them, rubbing her pussy, while my other hand caressed the cheeks of her ass. I lingered my hands there a while, then raised them, drying the small of her back and her belly. Of course my hands slowed down again when I reached her tits. I rolled the nipple of first one breast, then the other between my fingers through the fabric of the towel. Once I reached her neck and face, Jean matter-of factly reached out and took the towel from my hands, then briskly dried her hair, while i stood there looking at her naked body.

"Why don't you get out of those wet clothes, and I'll return the favor?" It only took me a second to kick off my sopping sneakers and yank off my wet clothes. Standing there naked before her, my dick starting to stiffen, I watched as Jean turned towards me, looked my body up and down and smiled slightly. She stepped towards me and began drying me just as I had dried her. First one leg, then the other. Like I had done, her hands lingered in certain places, the towel covered hand caressing perhaps longer than was really needed to dry those parts. She wrapped the towel around my cock and jacked me off a little bit, but then brought the towel up and dried the rest of my body.

Jean turned and dropped the towel on the floor, picking up the two outfits off the desk. "Here" she said, holding one of them out to me, "put this on."

"What?" I said, reaching out to place my bare hand on her ass. "I don't want to get dressed anymore." I caressed the smooth skin of her butt for just a second, until she twisted away, and then brought her open hand down onto my bare ass with a crack.

"I think you need to work out a little bit first, before you can play. And to work out, you need to put something on. Don't you little man?"

"Come on, we can work out together, right here." I stepped towards Jean, spreading my arms around her, reaching around to her ass again. Again, she danced away, and brought her hand down onto my already stinging ass.

"Get dressed first. Then maybe we can play. After you've worked up a sweat." Jean reached to the desk again, and started to put on the other outfit. A leotard similar to the one she'd worn before also white, but this one was obviously meant to be worn over tights and a body suit. The thonged back split her nude ass, and her breasts hung out of the sides at the top.

I looked at the outfit Jean had thrust into my hand. Black spandex, it was similar to her outfit, though obviously designed for a man. A pouch at the front for my cock and balls, a thong back, and a tank top was all there was to it. I shrugged, then started to pull the thing on. It felt strange as I pulled it up, the fabric sliding up into my ass. My dick was still soft enough for me to tuck it into the pouch in the front, though the sheer fabric left nothing to the imagination, the outline of my cock clearly showing. "Well, how do I look?" I turned towards Jean, and turned in a small circle.

"Nice, very nice." Jean caressed my ass, the cheek which she had already slapped twice feeling red and warm beneath her hand. "Come on, I know you've been wanting a personal workout with me. Now you'll get it, but you're gonna have to really work to get anything after the workout." With that, Jean yet again slapped my ass, the same reddened cheek stinging beneath her blow, and led me out into the weight room.

For the next hour, I worked harder than I had ever worked in my life. I lifted weights that I had never tried to lift before, and all the while, Jean continued to spank my ass on the cheeks exposed by the outfit I wore. When I would lift the weights over my head, Jean would stand behind me and bring the flat of her hand stinging down onto my ass. When I bent to put the weights down, she would slap my butt again. When I complained of being tired, she spanked my ass for a good two or three minutes, bringing blow after blow zinging down onto my butt. In the mirrors surrounding the weights, I could see the cheeks of my ass almost glowing with bright red blood. They felt like they were on fire, and throbbed in time with my heart. And yet I found myself leaning into Jean's blows, pushing my ass towards her hand. My prick was harder than it had ever been in my life, trapped in the tight fabric of the leotard. I was covered in a sheen of sweat, and I noticed Jean was as well. Though she wasn't working out, except for the blows she rained down on my throbbing ass. Her sweat had soaked her outfit to a transparency similar to the one she'd worn previously. Her nipples were hard with excitement, standing out against the fabric. The dark shadow of her cunt showed wetly through the bottom of the leotard. It had worked up into the crack of her pussy, the wet fabric separating her lips.

Finally, Jean brought me over to the bench one normally did bench presses on. She had me lay down on it, on my back. My ass throbbed with pain and heat against the vinyl-covered bench, but my cock also throbbed hard within the the pouch of the leotard. Jean straddled me on the bench, and stood over my head, her fabric-covered pussy just inches from my face. She reached down and pulled the crotch away from her cunt, exposing her wet pussy and glistening lips. Without a word she lowered it onto my mouth, and I began to tongue her for all I was worth. I drove my tongue deep into her wet and pungent pussy. I fucked her with my tongue while she moaned above me. Then I pursed my lips around her engorged clit and began gently sucking. This finally sent her over the edge; her hips began rocking, grinding her cunt into my mouth, and then she froze, trembling, as her muscles spasmed and she came on my mouth.

After a moment, Jean stood up, lifted herself off me, then pulled me up off of the bench. She peeled the drenched leotard off my body, exposing my rock-hard cock. She knelt in front of me and took my dick into her mouth. Her hands reached around and caressed and squeezed my throbbing ass as her mouth swallowed my dick. I was so turned on it only took a moment in her hot wet mouth before I could feel myself getting close to coming. I started to pull away from her, still wanting to fuck her pussy, but she slapped my ass and sucked my cock even deeper into her mouth. She continued to slap my ass, the pain sending tingles up my back, as her tongue and mouth worked on my cock. The feeling was like nothing I'd ever known, her incredible mouth feeling so good on my cock, as her hand continued to deliver stinging blows to my throbbing ass. Finally, it was too much, and the sensations combined, sparking the hardest orgasm I've ever had, spurt after spurt of my ho t come filling Jean's mouth. I came more than I ever had before, until finally Jean pulled back, her mouth filled with my come, and let the last few spurts shoot out onto her face, chest and throat.

Amazingly, after I was done, I stayed hard. My ass felt like it was on fire, and I was more turned-on than I had ever been in my life. i reached down and pulled Jean up to stand beside me. Her eyes were glazed with excitement, as I pulled the leotard off of her, then bent her over the bench. "Do you like getting it as much as you like giving it?" I asked, then brought my hand down hard on her ass. I could see a red handprint left on the white skin of her ass. She cried out, with a moan that sounded like a yes, and I brought my hand back down onto her ass, leaving another red print. She rocked back, and I reached my other hand around her hip, found her pussy and started to finger it. Again and again I spanked her ass until it was as glowingly read as mine, while Jean ground her pussy onto my hand. Finally, I stop ped, repositioned myself behind her, and slid my hard cock into her pussy. She was so wet that I slid deep into her on the first stroke. She pushed back against me and moaned. I started to slam my hard dick in and out of her, fucking her harder and harder, slamming against her blood-red ass. We were both so hot that it was only a moment before I felt Jean's body stiffen against me, then shake and quiver as she came. This sent me over the edge as her cunt squeezed my dick, and I shot a load of come deep into Vher pussy.

We held there for a moment, my cock finally starting to soften, then we both eased down onto the floor together. Drenched in sweat, I held her as my come oozed out of her pussy. She turned her face to me, kissed me softly, and giggled. "What?" I asked.

"Do you still wish you had stayed in bed this morning?" Jean asked, small breathy laughs escaping her mouth as her hands caressed my chest.

Well, needless to say, I was happy I had gotten out of bed that morning and braved the rain and storm. I've since bought some home gym equipment, and hired Jean as my personal trainer. Three times a week now, we spank each others asses red while we work out, then fuck ourselves silly. I've even bought a few of those outfits to work out in, so that nothing comes between my ass and Jean's hand.