Something To Remember Me By

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all seemed to be in a dreamy, surreal place for a few moments. Then I felt Frank tap my shoulder. I looked at him; he was looking towards the doorway. No one said a word but inside I knew I gave a loud "Holy shit!" at what we were all looking at by now.

Eddie, young, handsome Eddie was standing in the doorway and he was stroking the biggest cock I'd ever seen in my life. It was sticking out from the zipper of his jeans and from across the room it almost seemed to glow. My goodness, this was so wrong of me. Here he was, the 24 year-old son of one of my good friends standing in my doorway and jerking off. Obviously the show that the four of us had just put on had turned him on.

"Eddie, sweetheart… don't you dare waste that cum. Get over here" was all I had to say.

He walked from the doorway to the center of the room. I knelt so that his cock was level with my face. I unzipped his jeans and in one motion pulled them and his little red briefs down to his knees. He was easily 10" and he was completely void of any pubic hair anywhere. In fact, as far as I could tell only his arms and legs had hair on them. His smooth balls were perfect and were already tight in his sac. I knew this wasn't going to last but still I tried to tease his cock by licking up and down the shaft and taking his balls into my mouth when I reached the bottom of his tower of cock. The other guys watched in silence, obviously there wasn't much to say because the real stud in the room was this kid and his horse cock.

I had him deep in my mouth now when I felt his hands on my head. In a moment the first rope of his cum assaulted the back of my throat. It caught me by surprise and I gagged and his cock slipped from my mouth and the second blast hit me square on the cheek. I recovered in time to catch the next blast and after that I didn't miss a drop. His knees buckled slightly as I cleaned his spent cock and he had to sit down.

Ron and Frank were cursing as they dressed because their wives were waiting. Eddie stood to get dressed as well but I told him he should stay since he didn't have his keys any way and that I would call his mom in the morning for him. Tom had pulled his pants up but was sitting comfortably on one of the chairs and I knew he wanted to stay and maybe get a chance at ass fucking me. To be honest, I felt exhausted but still a little horny. I had already orgasmed twice with more intensity then I knew possible.

I was still naked as I stood by the back door and let Frank and Ron out. They were both still muttering but as I kissed Frank I told him he had to come back and fuck me one day. He promised he would and then they were gone. I took a deep breath and returned to the family room where both my overnight guests had decided to strip completely naked as I was. I smiled at them and sat between them on the couch. I rested my head on Tim's shoulder and touched his semi erect cock. I felt Eddie touching my cum covered tits and that's all it took to get me started again.

I leaned forward and slid my mouth over Tim's cock and felt it grow to a full erection in seconds. He stopped me and asked me if I would do something for him? I smiled and nodded that I would. He stood and lay in the middle of the floor. He took a pillow and placed it under his head and told me he wanted me to sit on his face. I stood and placed my feet on either side of his head and slowly lowered my drenched pussy onto his awaiting mouth. I nearly came as soon as I felt his tongue on my clit. I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. I came almost immediately this time but Tim kept eating my pussy and I kept sliding that cock all the way in my hungry mouth.

I don't think Eddie ever lost his erection. He sat and watched the 2 of us in our 69, stroking his horse cock. I asked him to fuck me. I planned on moving so he had better access to my pussy but he stood quickly and got behind me. I couldn't believe Tim didn't jump out of the way. Instead his tongue assaulted my clit as Eddie easily slid his enormous cock balls deep in my dripping cunny. I came within the first dozen strokes and went back to sucking Tim's erection. I had to give it to Eddie he was able to last long enough to get me off once more before filling my pussy with his thick load. Tim did pull away this time as the kids cum dripped from my pussy. I rolled over onto my back to catch my breath. I was panting and was exhausted and my pussy felt a bit sore from the young studs big cock. Tim lay next to me and leaned over to take a nipple in his mouth. He stroked his own cock, keeping it hard while I rested.

I had sort of promised him an ass fuck and the way he lovingly sucked my nipples, I wanted to give him what I had promised. I gathered enough strength to get up on my hands and knees and offer him my ass. The first thing he did was bury his tongue in my asshole and he licked me for several minutes before I told him to "fuck my tight ass" and he definitely didn't need to be asked twice. His cock fit my asshole so perfectly that I knew I could cum this way. My husband liked fucking my ass but he was bigger then Tim and it could become uncomfortable after a while. Tim was able to pound away at my ass with his smaller cock. I felt his balls slap my pussy lips from behind every time he bottomed out.

Shy Eddie had moved in front of me and was rubbing his sloppy semi hard cock over my lips and cheeks. I could taste my pussy and his cum and I loved the combination. I was a total fucking whore at that moment and there is nothing in the world I would have rather been. I gagged several times on Eddie's cock but that was mostly Tim's fault as he pounded my ass harder and faster. He reached down and touched my clit and he pumped my ass full of another huge dose of cum and I came moments later while his softening cock was still inside me. I was so exhausted I lowered my head and left Eddie hanging. He didn't seem to mind though as he stood off the couch and moved Tim away. I tensed up thinking he was going to try to stick that thing in my ass but instead he jerked his cock off and came all over my ass and my sloppy pussy. We were all exhausted now.

The three of us made our way upstairs and collapsed on my king-sized bed. I wanted to shower, I knew I was a mess but I couldn't move. I was sleeping within seconds of hitting the pillow. I opened my eyes to the smell of coffee and to Eddie sitting up on the bed next to me with his enormous cock rock hard and ready. Tim came in with the coffee and after a few sips I leaned over to suck Eddie's cock and Tim knelt behind me and ate my ass and pussy from behind. I guess the fact I had half the towns cum dripping from every hole didn't bother him. That was my first orgasm of the day and there would be more then I could count before the two of them left that evening.

The five of us have already made plans to get together next month when my husband flies to London for a weeklong trip. I can't keep my fingers out of my pussy thinking about what will happen then.

12