Something Unexpected Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really?...I'll be all yours one day?...I guess I should have that threesome now hunh?" Angel began with a chuckle as she moved Michelle over to the bed.

"What am I now?" Angel finished, pushing Michelle down on the bed.

"Mmmm, you're my girlfriend." Michelle said pulling Angel on top of her so that she was straddling her waist.

"Oh am I just your girlfriend now?" Angel said as she kissed Michelle's jawline and neck.

"Mmmm I guess I love you too." Michelle said playfully, flipping positions so that now she was on top.

"Mmmm, how much?" Angel said wrapping her arms around Michelle's neck.

"This much..." Michelle began lifting Angel's shirt above her stomach.

"I'm sorry son, she does not want to see you." Olivia said from downstairs.

"Did you hear that?" Angel said as Michelle kissed her neck. Michelle shook her head and continued.

"You are going to have to leave." Olivia said.

"Who is my mom talking to?" Angel said as she lowered her shirt, got up and went to the door.

"I have to see her, I need to talk to her." A man's voice said.

"Oh God." Angel said, opening the door and carefully easing downstairs.

Her mother was at the door, talking to someone standing in the front yard. When Angel noticed who it was, she instantly caught an attitude.

"Sorry for my language mom, but Isaiah what the hell are you doing here?" Angel said angrily.

"I had to see you. I know you always come home for holidays so I knew you would be here" Isaiah said moving closer to her. Angel could smell the alcohol coming off of him in waves.

"So you come to my mother's house at 11:30 at night. Have you lost your mind? We are done, have been done for over a year so there is nothing to discuss." Angel said turning her back and walking up the porch stairs.

"I heard you had gone gay now." Isaiah said.

Angel looked up at her the door and noticed that her mother was there along with Michelle.

"And what of it? Who I choose to be with is not of your concern. Last I checked, you were not my keeper." Angel said, turning around angrily.

"So you telling me that bitch fucks you better than I can?!?" Isaiah said stumbling around.

"Isaiah..." Angel began but was cut off by her mother Olivia.

"That is exactly the reason I am glad my daughter isn't dating you anymore." Olivia began.

"Always disrespectful, using that kind of language, who raised you?" Olivia said with a shake of her head.

"You are not welcome here anymore, so leave." Olivia said angrily.

"Great. Just fucking great. You support your daughter being a bodagger then you are just as dumb as she is." Isaiah began.

"Now I know someone just didn't call my mother dumb." Angel's brother Devon said stepping on Isaiah's right side.

"We must not have heard him correctly." Angel's older brother Sterlen said stepping to Isaiah's left.

"Did you just disrespect our mother?" Devon said.

All Isaiah could do was stare at the two with his mouth wide open.

"Come on friend, let's go have a talk about manners." Sterlen said strong arming Isaiah to move in his direction.

"Goodnight mom, goodnight sissy...Oh and Michelle, see you on the court at 1 tomorrow." Devon said as the three men walked away.

"Oh I hope they don't hurt him." Olivia said with a worried look.

"Mom you have a heart of gold and the patience of a saint." Angel said with a shake of her head as she helped her mother inside.

"I doubt they will hurt him, they wouldn't hurt a drunk man." Angel said easing her mother's fears and turning to walk back upstairs.

"Angel..." Olivia began hesitantly.

"Yes mom?" Angel said turning around.

"Are you ok?...I mean after what that boy said? Are you fine?" Olivia said reaching her hand out to grasp Angel's lower arm.

"Oh mom he's just an idiot and there are a lot of people in this world with dumb opinions just like his. I love myself so when someone who I don't care about acts ignorant, I just let it go." Angel said with a shrug.

"I worry about you. People will try to come after you if you are..."Olivia gestured.

"Bisexual?" Angel finished. "Let them come. I cannot stop being myself just because a few loud people are uncomfortable with it. Let them say what they are going to say. I love me and my family loves me so what else matters?" Angel said.

"I guess you are right." Olivia said rubbing her hands up and down her arms. "And I do love you. And so do your brothers and your father may he rest in peace."

"I admit, I was a little resistant to the idea of you dating a woman at first but after seeing Michelle and getting to know her a little more, I can see that she is a good person." Olivia said.

"She is welcome here." Olivia said.

"You mean that mom." Angel said looking like a little girl.

"Yes. Although I don't understand all of this," Olivia said waving her hand around, "I do know that you two love each other, I can see that, and I do know that girl would protect you with her life." Olivia said.

"Aww mom." Angel said hugging her mother.

"Now I'm not going to have a parade or anything and the same rules apply with Michelle as with anyone else. No locked doors." Olivia said.

"Mom, I'm 22." Angel said with a smile.

"This is still my house young lady. Now give mommy and hug and a kiss. I love you." Olivia said with a smile.

"I love you more mom." Angel said and pecked her mother repeatedly on the cheeks.

"Darn boy coming over house disturbing me. Done made me miss the news." Olivia muttered as she walked back to her room.

*******4 months later

"Babe, where do you want to hang this?" Michelle asked Angel.

"Hmm." Angel said sticking her tongue to the side of her mouth as she contemplated.

"She is so cute." Michelle thought, putting the painting down and slowly moving toward Angel.

"I would say above the couch but I think we might knock it off the wall." Angel said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Mmmm we can test it out now?" Michelle said cupping Angel's ass in her short shorts.

"We haven't even finished unpacking yet." Angel said with a sigh as Michelle kissed her neck.

"The bed's set up." Michelle pointed out in between kisses. "So let's christen the new apartment."

"Well," Angel said slipping out of her embrace. "Only if we can try something new."

"Ok, what is it?" Michelle said intrigued.

"Check the black box under the bed." Angel said with a mischievous grin.

As Michelle trotted off to the bedroom, Angel removed all of her clothes and sat on the couch on all fours with her legs spread wide.

"So, you want me to use this?" Michelle said walking out of the bedroom with a dildo in one hand and the black box in the other.

"Yes." Angel said over her shoulder with a sexy grin. She turned around and stood naked in front of Michelle.

"Still gets me every time." Michelle said looking everywhere but at Angel's face.

Angel giggled and said, "I'll show you how to put it on."

Angel had Michelle step into the harness. "See, its open down here so I can still do this...ooouu...if I want too." Angel said pushing a finger inside of Michelle.

"Ok, put the dildo in and attach the vibrating cock ring." Angel instructed.

Michelle did as instructed and then asked, "How is the cock ring going to help me?"

"Because you're going to wear it like this." Angel said, slipping the cock ring in between Michelle and the harness, directly on her clit.

Angel then turned the ring on.

"Woa." Michelle let out on a breath.

"I know right? And the harness keeps it in place." Angel said with a smile as she added lubricant to the strap.

"Ready?" Angel said with smile as she pulled Michelle back over to the couch.

"Ready." Michelle said.

Angel stood near the edge of the couch and bent down, hips up, until her stomach was resting on the arm of the couch.

Angel took a breath preparing herself. "Now don't be afraid to go hard, remember I like it rough."

Michelle eased into Angel slowly and heard Angel's sharp intake of breath. Her body instantly clenched.

"You ok baby?" Michelle asked.

"Mmmhmm" Angel moaned and moved a little off of the strap before she seated herself back on.

As she did so she moaned in pleasure and grabbed Michelle's hip.

Michelle watched Angel fuck herself on the strap. Every time she came back and grabbed Michelle's hip it pushed Michelle tightly against Angel and the cock ring more into her clit, tingling her pussy.

As she continued to watch Angel have fun, she squeezed Angel's boobs and slowly massaged Angel's clit.

This gentle fucking was sweet torture to the both of them and soon Angel cried out for more.

"Fuck me harder baby please." Angel released on a moan.

Michelle asked Angel to put her arms straight back and they locked arms around the elbows.

Michelle then began to piston into Angel hard and fast.

"Fuck." Angel said as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Michelle watched Angel's ass bounce with each pound in a mirror propped up not too far away.

"Don't you fucking stop...oooouuu...don't stop Michelle...don't stop, don't stop, don't staaaah." Angel squealed and an orgasm rolled through her body.

Michelle did not stop until she saw Angel's muscles in her legs unclench. When they did, she slowly eased out of Angel with a pop.

She sat down on the couch. Angel shook her arms and legs out. The orgasm she experienced had her nerves tingling and her body vibrating.

"Come here." Michelle said sexily.

Angel stepped in between her legs, and Michelle turned her around so that she was facing away from her in reverse cowgirl.

Angel slowly seated herself on the protruding cock and both girls sighed in relief when she was fully seated.

With her knees on the couch beside her, Angel began to pump up and down on strap.

Seeing the cock disappear inside of Angel turned Michelle on beyond belief. She was ready to come, so much so that her pussy stung with anticipation.

She had one hand holding Angel's hip and she used the other to begin vigorously massaging Angel's clit.

It wasn't long before she got the desired reaction she wanted.

Angel began going crazy on the cock. As she moved up and down she rotated and swirled her hips. Every time she came down she ground the cock ring into Michelle's pussy.

"Don't stop!" they both said at the same time.

Michelle gripped Angel's hip harder.

"Fuck baby, I'm going to come again." Angel said as she reached closer to the edge, putting her head back and bouncing up and down faster and faster.

"I think, I'm going to beat you...Fuuuuuuuuuucckk!" Michelle said as she orgasmed.

Angel put her hand over her mouth and screamed as she joined her in peaceful oblivion.

"Oh God, Oh God." Angel said as a ton of emotions washed over her at once. Somewhere in her brain she was aware of Michelle's nails scratching her stomach.

Angel collapsed on the side of the couch with the cock still inside her.

After a while she turned around and said, "Fuck was that?" The dildo left her with a pop.

"I could ask you the same thing." Michelle said with a chuckle as she looked down at the drench dildo.

"Most of that has got to be lube." Angel said with a chuckle as she blushed scarlet.

"Nope." Michelle said showing her it was not.

Angel stood up and collapsed to the ground.

"I can't walk." She said with a smile as she raised her legs above her and shook them out.

Michelle took off the strap and cock ring and laid next to her on the floor.

"To new beginnings!" She said clasping their hands and kissing Angel on the forehead.

"To new beginnings." Angel said kissing her on the lips.

12