Something Wicked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw another smaller box under everything else and reached to pull it out. It looked like a jewelry box, the kind the you get from the jewelry stores when you by something expensive, but I wasn't sure. I opened this smaller box, peered into it and immediately dropped it on the bed in shock. Inside was an emerald and diamond choker necklace. The stones weren't overly large, but they were gorgeous, and there were a lot of them. "Holey shit!" I breathed out. "Well...how sweet of him, he shouldn't have!" I grinned to myself. I shrugged out of my obviously too simple dress and began to redress as quickly as I could. Within moments I was completely ready again, all the way down to the two silver chop sticks holding my hair up. I glanced at my reflection in the full length mirror, adjusted a few things, then walked out to where Kristoff was waiting. As we walked out to the limo that Jelici had sent, I wondered how much more my life was going to change after tonight. "Time to find out, I guess." I murmured to myself as Kristoff helped me into the car.

Within half an hour we finally arrived at Nicholaus's estate. I couldn't help but stare, bug eyed, at the beautiful Manor House that stood before me. "I guess he really has been prosperous!" I stammered. The house was a huge Victorian, old and gorgeous. I could partially see a formal garden to the left of the house. To the right I saw part of what looked like an orchard. Nicholaus stepped out of the front door and smiled down at me. He looked gorgeous as well. I was almost stunned by his glowing appearance. Apparently he 'dimmed' himself down for the office. Or maybe I could just see him through new eyes now. Either way, he was luminescent. He had on a black silk tux, pristine white dress shirt and dark green tie and cummerbund, the exact color of my gown. I also noticed he had small emerald cuff links in as he reached down to take my hand.

He pulled me up to him and kissed me deeply, murmuring how beautiful I looked, how he was so happy that I came, then he ushered me into the manor. As we toured the main floor he told me about the house itself, about the beautiful antics he had acquired over the decades, and about the house staff. "Of course they have all been told about you, that you are to be my companion, and that they are to treat you as if you are the Mistress of the manor, which of course you will be. I have already taken the liberty of having my personal papers reflect such. All that is left now is to introduce you to my guests." he smiled almost condescendingly at me. "Oh, and I have a surprise for you my love, after the introductions." He led me into a dim hallway with large dark oak double doors at the end. "This is the ball room, where everyone is waiting to meet you Lila." He open the doors and, taking my hand, led me inside.

The room seemed almost cavernous, but the gleaming hard wood floor and cream colored walls made it more cozy. Across from the doorway we had just entered there were two large sets of floor to ceiling french doors that looked out over the formal garden I had seen earlier. Between them and us there were about fifty guests, all looking straight at me, and most not looking very happy. I almost choked on the combined twist of ancient power I felt from the people in the room. Small gathering? I took a deep breath and gripped Nicholaus's hand tighter.

"It is alright my love, they know that I have chosen you, and they know we have already joined our blood, they will not harm you." he whispered. Somehow that didn't make me feel any less threatened. He led me to the right of the room where there was a slightly raised portion of the floor, for when there were musicians to play in the ball room I guessed. We both stepped up and turned to the crowd of 'guests'. "My friends, my kindred, I wish to present to you Miss Lila Brooks. She is now my Partner in Existence, the Mistress of my home and my Companion. She will be given every courtesy and respect as such." he paused, as if giving them the opportunity to object. No one did. He smiled, more to himself then to them and gave the barest or nods. "So...now we celebrate or joining in the presence of our kindred. Thank you all for coming to share this night with us, and please enjoy yourselves." He bowed slightly, then led me to the door behind us.

I shivered as he closed the door to the small study we had walked into. "I don't think they were very happy with your news Nicholaus."

"It matters not. They will respect you for your strength and the power that was transferred to you through me. That is why I chose you, remember. I knew you would be strong enough to withstand all of this." he gestured towards the door with his hand. "They will respect you, and in time your power will only grow. It has already grown faster then I thought it would." He smiled at me as if he was proud of that fact. "In fact, now would be the perfect time to practice some of your new powers. Stay hear, I will return shortly." He walked to the back of the room and left through a door I hadn't noticed before.

I took the time to look around the room where I was waiting. The man liked his swords, that was for sure. He had several different styles and sizes bracketed up on the wall all around the study. There was one that, after taking it down to inspect it closely, I could tell was pure silver, and still had a razor sharp edge. I walked back over to the chair I had been sitting in and placed the sword on the small table in front of me. A few minutes later Nicholaus walked through the doorway in the back of the room followed by another man. It took me a few seconds to realize who it was. I groaned out loud, despite myself.

"Lila, you know Peter, do you not?" Nicholaus looked over his shoulder at Peter as he walked towards me.

"Why is she here, is this her farewell party?" confusion and hope obvious on his smirking face.

"Nicholaus, what did you have in mind?" I looked up to his face as he stood next to me.

He twisted his lips into a perverted smile. "You must learn to control Lila."

Oh, so that's it. "I'm not sure I can, I'm not like you Nicholaus. I don't know enough."

He sighed mockingly "Lila...you have taken from me. You are like me, if diminished for now. You are immortal. The rest will come, with time."

"What do I do?"

"Concentrate. You must focus your will and push through his defenses. Once you do that, it's relatively easy to place control. With your strength you should have no problem." he shrugged.

"Will someone please tell me what the hell you two are talking about?" Peter demanded angrily.

I stood from my chair and walked over to him. "It's simple Peter, I'm in control now, and you're not." He started to protest, but I was already working on focusing my will. I mentally shifted through the memories I had 'picked up' from Nicholaus earlier, something I knew he didn't even realize had happened, and found how he had done it in the past. What he had tried to do to me the first night I met him. I made the focus tighter and punched through Peter's weak mental defenses. It really wasn't that hard, just like Nicholaus had said. Peter jerked and stood completely erect. His face went slack, his eyes glazed over...I had done it, he was mine.

I gave one simple command. Peter slowly nodded. "Yes Mistress."

I giggled and spun around to face Nicholaus, he was grinning from ear to ear. "I knew you would do it Lila, you are a quick study." He walked to me and slid his arms around my waste. "Now send your drone into the other room, I wish to be alone with you." he bent down and gently kissed my neck.

I smiled up at him "It's alright my love, you can do it."

"Lila..." he shook his head and smiled patiently at me "I can not. He is yours now, only you can command him."

A slow, wicked grin spread across my face. "Let him stay then. I will take great pleasure in knowing he must watch you take me, and yet he can do nothing."

A booming, warm laugh erupted from Nicholaus's mouth. "Oh my love, you are so very wicked."

I smiled and pulled my gown down my arms and torso, letting it fall from my body to collapse on the floor. I had made a point of wearing nothing underneath it. "My love, you have no idea." I walked back to the chair I had been sitting in and reseated myself, spreading my legs wide for Nicholaus. "Come Nicholaus, I want you to taste my passion for you."

His eyes had already betrayed his lust as he glided to where I sat and then dropped to his knees between my spread thighs. He could see that my juices were already starting to drip on the cushion underneath me. He reached out with both hands to caress and kneed the soft flesh of my thighs, slowly working his way inward. I began to slowly roll my hips, coaxing him to move his hands farther in. As both of his hands reached the center he danced his fingers over my steamy, soft mound, slipping over it's swelling lips, to brush against my twitching clit. I jumped and arched my back, hissing through clenched teeth. He lowered his mouth to my waiting and drenched pussy and lapped up the juices that had already began to flow. That brought a loud moan from my throat, and I reached down to tangle my fingers in his hair. He sucked and nibbled on my pulsing clit, flicking his tongue back and forth over it. I was panting, rolling my head from side to side. "Oh Nicholaus...oh god yes...oh my love!" He slid his fingers into my saturated cunt, pumping them gently at first, then slowly impelling his method. I began to buck my hips harder, trying to impale my pussy onto his fingers, at the same time clutching his head, forcing his mouth to crush against me.

He suddenly removed his fingers and pulled back his head from my pussy. I whimpered in reluctance. I hadn't seen that he had already pulled his stiff, thick cock from his pants. I lifted my hips, readying myself for him. He brought just the tip of it to my quivering hole, slowly rubbing it up and down, sliding it up over my clit, then back down again. My entire body shook, wanting him to ram himself inside of me, to fill me up completely. He suddenly grabbed my hips and thrust forward, deep into my soaked, hot cunt. I screamed in pleasure and begged for more. He hammered into me again and again, each time bringing his cock almost the opening of my sex, before plunging back in. I continued to buck my hips up, slamming against him with each thrust of his own. I felt the tension of his orgasm building, I knew he was ready to cum. So was I. I could feel it just on the edge, ready to crash over me any second.

I shot out my hand and grabbed his wrist, whipping it to my mouth. I buried my newly acquired points deep into his flesh, greedily sucking his existence from his vain. He let out a shocked gasp, his body stiffened, then his climax slammed into him. He threw back his head as an anguished howl was ripped from his chest. That's when I came, gushing my juices out, covering his still raging cock and his groin. I looked at Nicholaus, eyes closed, head still thrown back, shivering and panting, moaning my name. He never saw me look into Peter's eyes. He never saw the sword in Peter's hand. Never saw it slice through the air aimed at his exposed throat. Never saw the fire in my eyes or the cruel smile on my lips. I watched as my lover's head bounced, and then rolled across the floor. I let his body drop as well at my feet.

I stood up and went to where Nicholaus's head had stopped. I bent down and looked one last time at his angelic face. "You should have know, my love, that I would never let you control me. You sensed what was in my heart, remember. Besides, If you wish to keep control, never give too much power to someone else. That is a mistake you will not make again." I turned to Peter and smiled. "Thank you Peter, I guess you were worth something after all. Now hand me my gown there." Peter bent and retrieved my gown for me. As I redressed, again, I thought about what to do with Nicholaus's body. Then I realized it didn't matter, his body had already started to disintegrate on the floor. Another few hours and there would be nothing left. Peter was easier.

"Peter, go to that door behind me and walk out into the ballroom. Tell the guests there that the new Mistress of this manor has sent you out to them as a gift, to do with what ever they wish, how ever they wish. Go now." Peter turned immediately and walked to the door. "Oh, and Peter? Tell them your Mistress wishes to hear you scream." I smiled coldly.

"Yes Mistress."

I walked over to the sword, now on the floor, and picked it up, wiping it off on Nicholaus's tux jacket. As I replaced it back it the brackets I had a small smile on my face. So many new opportunities before me. It was going to take some time to pick which one I wanted to explore first, but that was ok, I had plenty of time. First, though, I needed to explore more of the manor, my manor. I opened the ballroom door and glided out across the shiny wood floors, Peter's screams accompanying my foot steps.