Something Wicked This Way...

Story Info
Not the easy catch he'd hoped for.
1.4k words
3.98
25.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeRhi
FaeRhi
2 Followers

The moon was high, partially hidden by dark, drawn out clouds, blocked out every once in a while by the lightning of a storm nearby. Her knee high boots echoed against the gravestones as she ambled slowly through the dark; her long, black coat billowed around legs encased in black dress pants. She paused, her head tilted up to the moon that called her, arms at her sides, chest pushed out, as if offering her very being to the night. She took in a deep, satisfied breath, drawing in the smell of death, decay and dust that surrounded and encased the cemetery. A storm was brewing. . . And it excited her.

As she began moving again, she felt someone behind her, and her pulse began to quicken. Lengthening her strides to match the pace of her heart, she moved forward towards the steps of a mausoleum where she could hide. She needed to hide before any damage was done.

It wasn't meant to be, as her head was suddenly yanked back, hard, by her long, dark hair. Her back hit a strong, hard chest as a large hand with long fingers encircled her throat. She gasped, and felt cool lips touch her ear as they released a small laugh, and then a tongue that left a wet trail up the curve of her ear. She whimpered, and the stranger laughed again. A strong arm snaked around her waist, pulling her hips back against his, allowing her to feel his erection through her pants, against her ass. She tried struggling out of his grasp, only to have her head yanked back again, further this time, his arm banded around her, palm flat against her abdomen, and moving lower.

The stranger tsked in her ear, his lips curved against her neck, and she felt teeth nip lightly over her speeding pulse. He had reached the top of her pants, and began moving further down. She moved her hips backwards in an attempt to move away from that roaming hand, only to brush her ass up against his erection once again. The stranger let out a deep breath that shivered down her spine, as he shoved her towards the mausoleum she had previously been heading towards, his hand still fisted in her hair.

He shoved her down onto the steps, the hard marble cracking into her shins, causing her to cry out in pain. She quickly tried to regain her footing to run, only to have him kick her down again, his foot on her back, holding her down. The cold stone against her cheek, she felt shiver run through her body, knowing what would happen, and how inevitable the outcome would be.

Keeping that one foot on her back, he kneeled down to her side, stroking her hair as if to calm a frightened child, and murmured soft, incomprehensible words. His hand moved almost soothingly down her arm, and then violently wrenched it behind her back. She let out a small scream as her arm was almost ripped out of its socket, and he laughed again. He placed his other hand on her head, holding it to the stone, as he repositioned her so her ass was in the air, accessible for whatever he chose. Thunder rumbled in the distance.

His hand moved from her head down her back, pushing her coat up, and then sliding his hand back down to move over the curve of her ass, then between her legs. She felt her body betray her, dampness growing where his hand was currently rubbing. Against her will, her hips moved back against his hand, wanting more. He laughed louder this time, his hand grinding cruelly against her pussy. He removed his hand, causing her to whimper at the want of more, as he whispered softly "No worries, pet. It'll all come in good time," and then laughed again at his own play on words.

He slid his fingers under the waist band of her pants, drawing them out and down, revealing her ass, and pushed the pants down to her knees, saying only "rise", indicating for her to lift her knees. When the material was under her legs now, he sat back on his feet, only his hand still holding her arm in place, taking in the sight of her. He could see her pussy glistening as another bout of lightning flashed, and grinned to himself at this easy catch. His primal growl matched the thunder that came, as he moved behind her, yanking her arm again, saying "Stay." She stayed put, not wanting to arouse any more violence. Her thoughts were racing, trying to keep herself calm, fearing what was sure to happen.

He moved his hands up her back, around her sides to grab onto her breasts and squeeze them harshly, causing her to whimper yet again, her hips moving back against him again. He leaned forward to bite the back of her neck, bringing one hand down to quickly unzip his pants, shoving them out of the way, his hard cock springing forward. He yanked her head back by the hair as he simultaneously shoved his dick into her pussy, using such force that she let out a scream of pain. But her body was not to be denied, nor was his. He began to slam himself into her again, and again, and again. Her pussy grew wetter with the force of it, opening for him, as pleasure ran through her body. Confused and frightened by her body's reaction, she struggled against him, but she wasn't sure whether she was trying to escape or whether she was moving back against to meet his every thrust.

The sky opened up, rain pouring down upon them as the storm hit, lightning lighting up the sky, thunder cracking as he fucked her long and hard, using her body for his own gratification. His grunts matched the sound of flesh slapping flesh, and she whimpered, feeling her body changing, her terror growing.

No, this can't be happening! Not like this! Not again!

The thoughts raced through her mind, as his cock continually slammed into her soft flesh. Her body began shaking; trying to stave off what she knew was coming. His thrusts became more insistent, and he began to moan. She kept fighting, but knew she was losing the battle, rain pouring down her body as she fought the inevitable. The stranger's hands gripped her hip hard as his cock began to jet hot streams of cum into her. She lost all control as she screamed out in agony, feeling her body give spasms, growing stronger, as she quickly turned on the stranger, fisting her hand in his hair, yanking his head to the side. She saw a brief flash of fear and surprise on his face in the lightning, and then she sank her teeth into his neck, feeling the blood rush into her mouth, as his cock continued to ejaculate on her thighs.

Orgasm gripped her body as she drank his life down on the steps of the mausoleum, his fluids soaking her as surely as the rain had. When he was down to the last few ounces, she snapped his neck and let him fall.

She stood, pants still at her knees, coat falling around her legs, as she tilted her head up to the rain, as it washed away the blood that escaped from her mouth. She drew in a deep breath, feeling the rain cleanse and calm her. Her head fell to the side, looking down at the man, her vision hazed by the remaining pleasure coursing through her body.

She supposed she had to deal with this now. She sighed, and grabbed his ankle. She pulled him up the rest of the steps of the mausoleum, his head banging against the marble stairs, a bit more bashed in with each stride. She dragged his body across the landing, and kicked open the door. She bent down and hauled him over her shoulder, striding into the dark. Pushing back the top of one of the stone coffins, she let him fall in with the last body. She looked down upon them, the poor souls who thought they could get away with it. She hadn't wanted to kill them. But they left her no choice. Oh well. One less asshole in the world.

After closing the coffin, she left the building of the dead, and continued on her walk through the night.

FaeRhi
FaeRhi
2 Followers