Something Wicked This Way Cums

Story Info
The claiming of a slave in the presence of her husband.
1.8k words
58k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alissak
alissak
4 Followers

Late on a Sunday evening, my Master and I arrived at the home I had shared with my husband of ten years. We had been separated for a few months and the divorce was filed, yet we still lived together as roommates.

I pulled up to the house in my car and turned off the lights and engine, leaving only the lights of the neighbor's houses and the street lamp along the road providing any light.

Master had made sure that I was clothed in only a long, cloak. On my bare feet, I lead the way up the stone steps to the front door. Worried someone might see a flash of my nakedness under the cover of the cloak. See my bare legs. I was so relieved that he resisted the urge to make me walk out in the open naked to the door. I could feel the presence of my Master close behind me. Felt his strong hand press against my ass as I opened the door.

Once inside, I stepped aside to let Master in, then closed and locked the front door. Without pausing, I unclasp the cloak and slide it off. Standing naked in the living room in only black leather cuffs and the collar He put around my neck. I look over to the sofa where my soon-to-be ex-husband sat waiting. He looked a little flushed from anticipation. He had been warned about what was going to happen, yet strangely he wanted to participate. He had always been submissive in nature, even before I found my true calling a couple years after we had married.

Master instructed me to go up to my room and wait for him. He then told my husband to do the same thing, using that commanding tone he used with me. Despite the quirk of a smile on my husband's face, he obeyed and followed me up the stairs. I suppose he was happy to see me naked again, as I had been forbidden to expose myself to him or grant him the use of my body by my Master.

I entered the room and kneeled in the empty space on the floor at the end of the bed. My hands rested on my thighs, thighs slightly parted as is how I had been taught in my lifestyle wanderings. My head was slightly lowered, eyes to the floor, unable to look my Master in the eyes as he entered the room. I obeyed his previous commands to remain silent unless spoken to and not to look him in the eyes. I was keenly aware of my husband entering the room and sitting in the chair that was placed near the bed.

I could hear the rattle of metal, remembering the hand-cuffs Master had brought with him. A few low words from my Master and my husband was cuffed to the chair, so he would not be able to interfere in what was about to happen. I could feel Master move closer to me, then caught his scent just as his fingers wrapped into my red hair and yanks me to my feet. I cry out and am pushed to the bed, falling face down onto it. I look up and see my ex watching me with a smirk on his face. I growl at him but then cry out as Master yanks my head back and commands, "Be silent, slut!"

Keenly aware of Master's movements behind me, I lay there. My heart is racing, feeling the heat of my lust rising. Fear rising as well, for my Master could be harsh in his taking of me. His hand slaps my bared ass and fingers grip at my hips, dragging me up onto my hands and knees on the bed. His fingers slide against my smooth, damp sex to serve as a warning of his intent. Even as I moan and shiver at the touch, I feel his cock ram deep into me. I scream out at the sudden intrusion, feeling his cock ripping into me, stretching me without hesitation.

Tears well in my eyes at the rough use, but my heart thrills with the display of sexual dominance. He thrusts hard into me several times, my legs trembling at the abuse I adore so much.

"How's it feel, MY slut?" he growls as he uses his sweet whore.

My mouth is open from the moans and cries, my breasts swaying with each fierce thrust. In broken gasps, I respond, "Master! You fuck me... better than anyone!... Your cock... oh gawd... feels... oh gawd, you know how to fuck!"

A sudden thrust and my head is pulled back so my body arches up and back against his chest. He hisses in my ear, "Better than who, cunt?!"

A soft whimper and moan at the sweet pain of his fingers yanking my hair, the heat of his breath against my ear and neck. His cock so deep in his slave's wet cunt. I tremble against his throbbing shaft and breathe, "Better than my husband, Master! He is nothing when compared to you!"

I'm shoved roughly forward, breasts crushed against the bed, feeling his hand on the back of my neck, other hand gripping one upraised curve of my ass. Thrusts return to their fierce pace as he pushes me down hard onto the bed, I cry out, growing breathless at his display of Dominance over his new toy. I can barely see my ex through the tears and haze of subspace, barely can make out him stroking his cock with his free hand. I am quite aware of the hunger that he exudes at the wicked display before him.

The wicked rape of his slave's cunt continues until I hear that delicious sound of his arousal, the growling that only serves to make me want to cum. I hold back as I had not been granted permission. Then he growls, "I'm going to cum in my slave's cunt. What does that mean, slut?!"

"Oh, breed your slave, Master! I'm your breeding slut."

The words tumble from my lips as I knew what he expected of me. I had the IUD removed and I knew I was fertile. Master knew what he wanted and he wanted to breed his slave. I knew he was about to cum in me, to fill me with his seed. He wanted to knock me up with his child to lay final claim upon the cunt that was now his.

Both hands grip my hips and he thrusts deep, growling loudly as he cums. I tremble at the intensity of his dark lust, screaming out as I cum with him. Feeling his seed hot and thick deep within, seeking to make me with his child.

My eyes flutter open for a moment to see the shocked look on my ex's face. He hadn't expected that turn of events, the announcement that he got to see his ex-wife get knocked up by her Master. Yet that didn't stop his stroking of his cock.

I could feel the emptiness as Master pulled his cock from my used, wet hole. His slave's cunt dripping with his spent cum. I lay there, lost in my subspace. I was barely aware of my Master speaking in a throaty, low growl to my ex as I heard the handcuffs rattling as my ex was freed from the chair.

"Lick MY slave's cunt, you pitiful excuse for a man. Lick her clean. And remember this is the last time you will ever, EVER taste her or see her naked. She has no use for a man who cannot use her like I can. She is MINE!"

The harsh words make me wince a little, as my ex is a good-hearted but submissive man by nature. I'm a little shocked that I didn't hear him refuse to do as told. I gasp as I feel the familiar flicker of his tongue against my sex, eyes flying wide open as I realize he's doing as my Master commands. I tremble at incessant licking of his tongue against my used sex, whimpering a little at the touch to my sensitive clit. I lay there, twisting a little under the touch. Then feel movement near my head at the other side of the bed and feel my Master's cock press against my lips. I greedily open my mouth and draw his cum-wet cock into my mouth, moaning at the taste.

He begins to fuck my mouth, growing harder as he does. My Master's virility is quite stunning, knowing he will cum again with the same fierce growl as he fucks my mouth. My tongue dances along the shaft as he thrusts in and out of my mouth, my hands rising up to grip his hips. His hand wrapping in my hair as he uses his slave's mouth, growling as he takes what is his. The persistent licking glides to the back of my mind, the sensations so familiar, the movements memorized from years of marriage. Although they are arousing, it is my Master that I want more than anything. Want to please him beyond anything else.

Master's cock twitches, he thrusts hard and I swallow his cock. His hand flies against my face in a resounding slap which only serves to make me hotter. I'm unable to breathe for a long moment of sweet agony, arching against the bed, against my ex's mouth against Master's cunt. He explodes within my mouth, flooding it with his cum, growling in his pleasure. I cum with him for the excitement is too much to bear, my sex flooding with more juices, clenching and spasming against my ex's mouth.

Master pulls his cock from my mouth with a dark chuckle and gentle caress to my reddened face. Then he looks over at my ex who is still licking away at his slave's cunt.

"Stop. Get out! You've had your chance, now she's mine," he commands.

My ex doesn't seem to want to leave, although the lapping of his tongue stops long enough for him to look up over my shaved sex at my Master. Master doesn't like the delay and walks around the bed. His strong hands grab my ex's neck and lifts him bodily from between my thighs, forcing him towards the door. Shoves him out the door and slams it closed with a wicked chuckle.

I lay there, breathless at being so well used by my Master and perhaps a little afraid at how he handled my ex. He walks over and slides me over on the bed. He lays down beside me and wipes my mouth with his hand, then kisses me on the forehead, nose and mouth.

"You did a good job, my sweet slut. You're mine now. He's never to touch you or see you naked again." Then I feel the softness of his caress and give myself over to the gentle love-making that only serves that he is the Master of my dreams.

alissak
alissak
4 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nameless Breeding Slut Married man Jason meets gorgeous mystery girl at hotel bar.in Fetish
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
High School Harem Ch. 01 Horny teens explore their sexuality and each other.in Group Sex
More Stories