Sometimes a Quickie is All You Need

Story Info
Does exactly what it says on the tin.
765 words
4.09
20.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a departure from my usual style of writing, I just fancied a change, we all get that right? This is hard and fast, down and dirty, stripped back verbal porn. A quickie designed purely for one purpose. I'm sure you can guess what ;) I hope you enjoy. Lexi x

Some days you want it slow. Teasing, emotional, caring. Some days you just want to fuck.

Today was the latter.

All I can say is thank Christ for the Internet.

Within 20 minutes I'd arranged to meet someone in the local coffee shop. No names, no faces, no contact details. A completely anonymous hook up.

Bliss.

It was 9am.

***

He was sitting in the back room. More private. Perfect.

I was wearing a short skirt and low cut top as requested. Spike heels and hold ups.

He looked to be in his 40s and not ageing well. I felt sick imagining fucking this fat old pervert. I loved it.

He told me to lift my skirt. I did. No underwear. He told me to spread my legs. His fingers plunged inside me with no warning.

"You're a little slut," he said. "A dirty little slut being fingered in a coffee shop by a stranger old enough to be your father."

I nodded. Couldn't argue with that.

He told me to pull down my top. Then my bra. His fat fingers pinched my nipple hard. Footsteps echoed along the corridor as a waitress walked past us to the storeroom. I didn't move.

"She saw you," he said. "She saw you half naked with an old mans fingers jammed in your cunt and your tits on display."

I nodded. Couldn't argue with that either.

"What would your friends say if they saw you now?" he said. "A dirty little slut, allowing someone you've never met to touch you like this. I bet you'd let me fuck you over this table right now. I bet you'd like that."

I moaned. Couldn't help myself. This disgusting old man fucking me in the middle of the coffee shop. I wanted it.

Like I said. Some days you just want to fuck.

"On your knees slut," he said, pulling out his old mans cock. It was thick and stubby and I could smell it from here. It smelt like sex and stale urine. It disgusted me. It excited me.

I knelt and he stood. The chairs were kicked aside. He pushed inside my mouth and I swallowed him, his girth stretching my lips wide.

He grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth. I choked as he rammed himself down my throat. He didn't care. Just fisted my hair tighter. I was just there for the ride.

He came quickly. His age I guessed. Too much. His cum dripped from my lips onto my tits as he pulled out.

"Bend over slut," he said. I hurried to comply. Leant over the table. He pushed two fingers inside.

"So wet," he said, "you really are a dirty little slut. Did it turn you on sucking some strange old mans cock?"

I nodded. What else could I say.

He pumped his fingers in and out of my dripping cunt. I moaned.

"You want me to fuck you," he said. "Such a dirty slut, you want to be fucked by an old man you met on the Internet. You don't even know my name and you're bent over a table begging for it. What does that make you?"

I moaned again.

"What does that make you?"

"A slut," I moaned.

"What kind of slut?"

"A dirty, filthy, whore of a slut," I moaned.

His thumb pushed against my arsehole. That wasn't part of the plan. I wriggled to get away and he held my hair. His thumb pushed further inside. Two fingers in my cunt were joined by another. I felt so dirty. I felt so full.

"You like that don't you slut?"

I nodded. I couldn't lie. It felt good.

His fingers flexed. I moaned.

The waitress came out of the back room and yelped. I couldn't help it. I came. I came so hard I almost passed out.

He kept his fingers jammed into me as the waitress ran off. Then he pulled them out and wiped them on my skirt. He left. I stayed.

Bent over the table, cum smeared on my tits I waited. No one came. As I left the coffee shop the waitress looked at me. She looked away.

Sometimes you just want to fuck. Thank god for the Internet.

It was 10am.