Sometimes It's All About Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don's lets Kenny's cock lips from his lips and begins to encourage me. "Fuck me Margie, fuck my ass. Fuck meeee...." he pleads, a longing in his voice that is so deep, so honest I feel humbled to be hearing it, to be satisfying his desire. "God, my balls pressing against you as you fuck me, your nightie against my leg, this all feels so goddamn good!" He says, trailing off as I bury the dildo in him.

I grab his cock and stroke as I pump now. I pick up speed and Don is nodding and repeating his new mantra. "Yes, yes, yes.." he repeats in rhythm with my thrusts and I pump my hips and do my best to drive this man to his release. Soon, I am fucking him hard and fast, my boobs bouncing and the fabric rubbing against my nipples driving me crazy, along with the entire scene. Don is grunting with each drive and Kenny is on his knees to his side, pumping his fist up and down his own cock with fervor.

Don's pitch raises, his mantra of "yes" increases in speed and urgency and in a few more strokes of my hand and thrusts of my pelvis, Don yells out and shoots a gargantuan load, reaching all the way over his head to the bed above him, drops of come landing on his own face and chest, some even hitting Kenny's leg and the last few ropes falling out onto my fingers gripping his cock. I leave the fake cock buried in him to the hilt as his orgasms and shudders begin to subside.

Don is breathless, I am sweaty and Kenny looks maniacal, hard cock throbbing is his hand and eyes wide. I try to withdraw from Don gently, but I need to get this harness off and get fucked, like right fucking now!

I slide out of Don's ass and immediately begin to slide the hardness off over my hips and let it drop to the floor. Don is rolling over, making for the edge of the bed. I tell Kenny to get on his back and he flops onto the bed, his cock standing straight up. I peel my camisole off and drop it next to the strap on lying on the floor and grab my phone and quickly text another smiley emoji to my man and toss a condom to Kenny.

"Suit up baby!" I say, climbing on the bed.

Good old fashioned fucking-

Don sits on the edge of the bed, his breathing starting to normalize and his bearings beginning to return. I grab Kenny's massive hard cock and position myself over it, rubbing the head at my sopping wet lips. Kenny sighs and I get the head at my entrance and slide down on his cock. I get both my feet underneath me and do deep knee squats up and down Kenny's wrapped cock. Fuck oh fuck, this feels sooo goddamn good! I place my hands on Kenny's chest and bounce on him. He grunts and groans and reaches up to my swinging DD's and squeezes and thumbs the nipples.

I rotate my hips as I go up and down on his cock and I feel my orgasm build. My moans are getting louder and Kenny moves his hands from my tits to under my thighs, placing them right underneath my ass and braces me as he begins to thrust his hips at a blurry pace and I am over the top! I am lost and moaning and yelling and coming all over Kenny's cock.

My orgasm begins to taper off and I have to change my position, my thighs burning. I lean forward and slide my feet back and collapse onto Kenny. Kenny continues to pump his cock in me at a much slower pace. I raise up a little and he takes my nipple in his mouth, sucking on my tits, going back and forth between them.

Kenny continues to fuck me, pumping into me and my roller coaster starts back up the incline, taking me back up for another thrill ride. Don is standing next to the bed, stroking his cock again. He appears to have gotten all cleaned up and is enjoying the show. I reach my hand out to him, not able to reach him but beckoning him towards me.

He gets on the bed and edges towards us on his knees. Once close enough, I open my mouth and he positions himself so I can suck his cock. Kenny adjust and tilts his head so he can help me, licking Don's balls and he and I share Don's cock.

Don bends down and whispers to me "Margie, can I fuck your ass with Kenny in your pussy?"

I half sigh/half groan at his request and reply with a simple "uh-huh", my voice mirroring the longing and lust Don had in his with a strap on cock in his ass. Don moves and I lose sight of him but I can hear the sounds of lube being opened and then I feel Don's strong hands at my ass, spreading my cheeks and lubing me up.

I turn my head back towards Don and just say "condom", reminding him of the rules.

"Of course." He replies and I feel the head of his cock at my ass and a hand on my back. Kenny stops his pumping for the moment, allowing Don to get at the right angle and then OH MY GOD I am full. Don's cock has slid in and in a slow but steady push he is in me to the hilt.

It takes a moment for me to realize the sound of lust and pleasure filling the room is my voice. I have regressed to a primal state and that sound is coming from me. Not my voice, no words, just a guttural, instinctual noise.

Don begins to pump my ass and I feel Kenny tighten his muscles.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck. His cock, I can feel his cock inside you Margie! Oh shit, fuck, I'm gonna, fuck I'm gonna come!" Kenny says and he tenses and grunts and grips my ass. Don has fucked an orgasm out of his friend through me and my wave of orgasm continues, never fully subsiding from the first one I encountered impaled on Kenny's cock. The roller coaster is back up at the top and over I go again, cumming and spasming in between my two lovers.

I am still lost in lust, my pleasure easing, when I feel Don's cock suddenly withdraw from me and spurts of hot cum hit my ass and halfway up my back. Don smacks my ass cheek with his spent cock a couple times and falls onto the bed next to the heap that is Kenny and I.

Clean up before going home-

I somehow manage to get off of Kenny, although I cannot really feel my legs. We 3 are just finally starting to breathe regularly again and bring our minds back from the haze of pleasure we found ourselves in. I sit on the edge of the bed, feeling tingling all from head to toe still, and Don's cum slide down my back. I hand the fellas their waters and get myself another and drink about half of it without stopping.

I grab my phone and text Jack two smiley face emoji's this time along with a quick message, telling him we are about done and is he doing ok? He replies with "No worries, no hurry" and I chuckle. How did I ever find such a man!

I look at the two men lying on the bed, sweaty and happy. Kenny is up on one elbow and Don is lying on his side, looking back at me.

"Shall we shower up before calling it a night boys? I ask as I walk towards the shower. They both agree and get up off the bed and follow, Kenny grabbing the lube as he follows and Don and Kenny both tossing their full condoms into the trash..

We get in the large, glass enclosed shower our suite offers after I get the water a suitable temp. There is plenty of room for us, a feature Jack and I always look for when booking a room, a shower plenty big enough to fuck in!

We all take turns soaping up, soaping each other up and soon we are all groping and caressing one another. Kenny is reaching around Don and stroking his cock from behind as I press against the both of them from the side, my slippery tits pressing on their arms and chests. I massage Kenny's ass and Don's balls and Kenny strokes Don.

Don turns, kneels and sucks Kenny's cock as Kenny sucks on my tits. I place my hand on Don's head as he bobs on his friend's dick. Don reaches one hand over and rubs my pussy and clit as he sucks. Don moves from Kenny's cock to my pussy and gives it a few licks then works his way up my stomach until he and Kenny each have a tit in their mouth. Kenny stands back a little and I see the lust in his eyes and the blood engorging his cock. Kenny moves behind Don and gives me a devilish smile.

Kenny presses on Don's back, bending him over and grabs the lube from the shower floor. I move in front of Don and kneel down, kissing him and I hear Kenny squirt lube from the tube and I feel Don's breath catch, as I assume Kenny slides a finger or two in his ass.

We are positioned now so the water is hitting Kenny on his back. I sit flat on the shower floor as Kenny enters Don. Don is gasping, grunting as Kenny slides inside him. I have Don's face against mine, stroking his cheek and rubbing his shoulder as he gets taken. Kenny begins to fuck Don and I slide down. I see Don's cock, hard, bouncing and swaying with Kenny's thrusts. I look between Don's legs past his bouncing cock and I see Kenny's balls swinging in tandem. I move in and take Don's cock into my mouth and suck hard and urgently as his friend fucks his ass. Don braces himself on the shower walls and moans with each thrust of his friend's large cock.

Kenny is pounding away at Don with abandon as I stroke and suck him. I slide down and tongue Don's balls and watch Kenny's cock slide in and out of him and his balls bounce into Don's. Kenny picks up speed even more and grips Don's hips and grunts and I watch Kenny's balls contract from my angle as he empties them into Don. Don is moaning and I pick up speed with my strokes and sucks and Don announces he is coming and I pull his cock from my lips as he comes, shooting against my shoulder and chest.

I stand and wash Don off me. I lean in as they regain their composure and kiss them both before I get out of the shower and grab a towel.

Calling it a night-

I text Jack and tell him the guys are leaving. He replies he is on his way.

I am dried off and slipping on a hotel robe as Kenny and Don get dressed. We laugh and talk and all thank each other for the great time. They both say if I ever get back around here to call them. I assure them if we ever do vacation in this beautiful ski area again that I certainly will.

I hear the door start to open and Jack walks in. Don and Kenny are moving towards the door.

"Everyone well fucked and wobbly legged now?" he asks with a chuckle.

"Well fucked indeed!" Don replies and I smile wide, knowing we all are.

Jack shakes both of their hands as they leave and shuts the door behind them. No sooner than the door is shut I am on him. I kiss him deeply, my tongue rolling up with his as I pull his jacket and press myself to him.

I then drop to my knees and I have his belt undone and pants open in what may be record time. He leans against the door and I slide his briefs over his hard cock. It is shiny with pre-cum and I can see the tracks his leaking cock have been leaving in his shorts. I lick the tip of his cock and say "MMM, been hard for a while have you?"

"Fucking rock hard the entire time, knowing how well you fuck and suck and how lucky these two fuckers were!" he replies.

I suck his cock. I worship it, tease it, please it, lick it from base to head and back and bury it in my mouth until his pubes tickle my nose. I fondle his balls as the rest against my chin and I coax a big load from my husband as he grips my head and grunts with pleasure. I swallow every drop of him.

I stand, wipe my drool from my chin, and say "I can never thank you enough baby. That was everything I hoped it could be and I love you so much."

Jack pulls me close and kisses me. I put my head to his chest after and he says "I love you too baby. Happy birthday."

12