Sometimes It's Fun to Lose

Story Info
The ladies have their way when the men lose at poker.
1.9k words
4.12
55.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beermenow
beermenow
818 Followers

My wife Karen had a bachelorette party to attend one night and she suggested I have some friends over to play poker. I wasn't sure if this was just a normal suggestion or if it had anything to do with her friend Audrey being in town, as things can get a bit wild with Audrey.

There were five of us guys were still playing when Karen and Audrey were dropped off at our place, both of them rather drunk. They stumbled into the living room and drew plenty of attention from the guys for the little party dresses they wore. Karen's showed plenty of cleavage. Audrey's miniskirt barely covered her ass.

Naturally I asked how the party was.

"Oh it was ok," Karen said.

"The stripper had a nice cock but he didn't do much once he was naked," Audrey said, sounding disappointed. "Most of us got to play with it, but that was it. We didn't get to see him shoot."

The guys were a bit startled with the frankness of the talk, but I wasn't the least bit surprised. I raised an eyebrow and asked Karen if she had fun.

"Oh I behaved," Karen said with a bit of a slur and a smile. "Well, mostly," she said with a giggle.

The guys looked at me for a response. I just shrugged and asked if they'd like to join the game. I knew my friends wouldn't mind.

"I don't think I have much cash left after that party," Audrey said. "Why don't you guys show us your cocks?"

Greg nearly choked on his beer. I just laughed and pointed out that we weren't strippers.

"You know how to dance, don't you?" Audrey asked with a laugh. "Maybe not well, but I bet you could manage."

"Yeah well, we're not dancing here tonight," I said. "You can try to take our money if you want."

Karen and Audrey looked at each other.

"If you're worried about the money, we could always play strip poker," Jerry suggested.

"I suck at poker, I'd be naked in a minute," Karen protested.

"Maybe you'd see us naked," Jerry said.

"Not likely," Karen replied.

"I'm pretty good at poker. I've got two older brothers, you know," Audrey said. "We could always play teams; girls against the boys."

Karen thought this over and said it wouldn't be fair, since it would be two hands versus five. The odds would clearly be against herself and Audrey.

We talked of different ways of solving this. We agreed to give Karen and Audrey four extra poker chips each that would count as clothes. Since they both left their shoes by the door, they asked for two more chips and Jerry agreed before anyone else could speak.

Karen and I went to get everyone a round of drinks while Jerry shuffled the cards. Naturally I asked her what was going on.

"We just want to see some cock," Karen said with a smile.

"Are you ready for everyone to see you naked?" I asked. "Maybe more?"

Karen gave me a look. As an exhibitionist she had no problem with anyone seeing her naked. We'd also been involved in some group encounters in the past.

"Let the cards and clothes fall where they may," Karen said with a smile. She gave me a look. "I think the men will be losing tonight, don't you think? It'd be a shame if you had an off night, honey."

"You want me to throw this game?" I asked.

Karen just gave me a smile, picked up a couple of drinks and headed for the living room.

As I followed her, I wondered if this was all a trap of if the guys would even care. Jerry had fallen into one of Karen's webs before, though he certainly didn't mind.

With the odds we granted the ladies they would have to lose seven hands before they'd have to remove any clothes. At the start I was dealt a pair of aces and threw them away, leaving me with nothing. My new cards weren't any help.

Audrey and Karen giggled and cheered with each loss on our side. Within three rounds us men were removing our shirts while Karen and Audrey hadn't lost yet. They lost the next two hands. Jerry had the low hand after that and we stood to remove our pants.

Karen insisted we stand in a line before them and we complied. Both she and Audrey whistled and cheered as we stripped down to our underwear.

The ladies lost two more hands, leaving them with two poker chips and plenty of clothes. The next round I was looking at a possible straight but I threw two cards away and came up with nothing.

Karen and Audrey cheered while the guys all blushed. Greg complained that we shouldn't have agreed to this.

"But you did!" Karen laughed. "Come on boys, line up and take 'em off!"

"We want to see some cock!" Audrey laughed.

The guys looked at me but I just shrugged, stood up and went to the center of the room where they joined me. The ladies insisted we go one at a time and they cheered as each semi-hard cock sprang into view. Karen and Audrey looked down the line of man meat at their disposal and grinned.

"Your cocks belong to us, boys!" Audrey declared.

She and Karen went down the line, each of them grabbing each guy's dick and balls. I let out a sigh as Audrey fondled and stroked me, making me good and hard. After they'd done this to each of the guys, Karen and Audrey went into the kitchen.

Greg asked me what was going to happen but I told him I had no idea.

"I didn't agree to this," Greg said.

"Yes you did," Jerry replied. "To the winner belongs the spoils."

"Would you say the same thing if Karen was standing naked before us?" I asked.

"Would you?" Greg replied.

"We all agreed to this," I said.

Karen and Audrey returned with Audrey carrying a paddle.

"Audrey wants to paddle you guys, I'm going to watch," Karen said with a laugh.

Greg protested that he agreed to lose his clothes, but not this.

"We won your clothes fair and square, if you want them back you'll have to earn them," Audrey insisted. "Otherwise you can drive home naked."

"What would your wife say to that?" Karen said with a smile.

Greg was the only one of the guys who was married, but she and Karen didn't get along. Karen always thought Greg's wife as a stick in the mud.

Karen sat down on the couch. Audrey called me over and had me bend over so Karen had a good view of my dick and balls. Audrey didn't swing too hard, but hard enough to sting. Karen giggled at my predicament as she watched my dick and balls shake with each swing. She reached out and ran a finger tip around my cockhead and along my shaft.

The other guys went next and received the same treatment, with Audrey swatting them with the paddle and Karen teasing their cocks.

Karen put on some music, then she and Audrey sat down in some chairs. Each of us guys was to give them a lap dance. Jerry and I went first. I straddled Audrey's chair and shook my dick and balls in her face as she giggled. I turned around and rubbed my bare ass against her as she reached around and rubbed her hand along my crotch.

Greg's reluctance soon faded and he seemed to be enjoying this, especially when Karen reached out and stroked his dick a couple of times.

Karen and Audrey conferred in the kitchen, then returned to the living room where they had each of us guys get on the floor in a row. Audrey either removed her panties, or didn't have them to begin with, and she straddled my face with her skirt draped around my head. I licked her pussy for all I was worth, while she leaned over and kissed the base of my shaft and covered my cock in light kisses.

After a few moments Audrey moved on to Tim, who was next to me. I looked over and saw Karen moving from Greg to Jerry. Her dress fell over Jerry's face and she sighed as Jerry's mouth met her pussy. She leaned forward to tease his dick with her lips and tongue.

Each woman had straddled each of us guys at least once before we all heard a familiar noise. I looked up to see Karen straddling Greg's face. Her head tilted back, her mouth panting and moaning. She soon shook with an intense orgasm. Audrey followed her while straddling Rick.

We all sat there while the ladies caught their breath for a moment. They each then got on their knees together and had us guys line up. We each took turns standing between them as Karen and Audrey ran their lips, mouths and tongues briefly over our cocks. It wasn't enough to get us off, it was only enough to make it even more horny.

"Are you guys ready to get off?" Karen asked as she took her mouth from Jerry's dick.

"Honey, I'm in pain," I said as I looked down at my throbbing, engorged member.

"Good," Audrey said. "We'll go one at a time."

Karen grabbed me by the dick and took me into the kitchen. She and Audrey sat down, their faces just inches from my cock. Karen leaned forward and throated me. I gasped as she covered my dick with saliva.

I wrapped my hand around my dick and stroked it for them. It didn't take long before I started to moan. Karin handed me a paper cup and I shot my load into it. They cheered as I pumped my dick hard, draining my balls as much as possible.

I went to the bathroom to clean myself up while someone else took my place. I was surprised that none of the guys even protested, although we were all worked up and desperate to get off. From the bathroom I could hear Karen and Audrey cheer to the sound of Rick getting himself off for them.

"Who's next guys? Don't be shy!" Karen called from the kitchen.

"Let's see you drain those balls!" Audrey called out with a laugh.

Rick went past me in the hallway. Neither one of us could look at each other. I heard more cheers coming from the kitchen. None of us lasted very long.

Poor Greg had to take a shower and leave for home. The other guys were invited to spend the night. We sat down and watched a porno for a while before Karen invited Jerry to join us in bed while Audrey invited Joe and Rick to have a turn with her.

Karen stripped off the rest of her clothes and had Jerry and I get on the bed. She joined us and took turns climbing aboard each of us in a 69, with us licking her pussy while she helped our dicks back to their full hardness with her mouth.

She then got on all fours and I entered her from behind. Jerry watched from the side, then knelt in front of her so she could suck on his dick. When I came he took my place and I watched her lovely breasts sway and shake with each of his thrusts. Jerry moved from Karen's mouth to her pussy and fucked her hard from behind.

We went to sleep after that, listening to the sound of Audrey and the others going at it in the next room.

beermenow
beermenow
818 Followers