Sometimes, Love Finds You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

She thanked her brother and assured him she'd be back early the next morning before Robert woke up. "He's a bit like you," she told Connor. "My brother, I mean. He's so calm and centered and totally non-judgmental. We talked after you came over and all he said was that sometimes love finds us even when it comes from the most unexpected places. He just wants me to be happy."

"Wow, that's amazing. I talked to my mom about us, too."

"Oh, my God, Connor! Tell me you didn't do that!" Willow was horrified.

"It's okay. She said she knew I was too smart not to recognize the challenges of dating someone almost twice my age, with a child who has special needs, let alone a soon-to-be teacher."

"What else did she say?" Willow wanted to know.

"She said she only wants me to be happy. I mean, she wants me to go to college and fly for the Air Force or whatever I want but she understands that love doesn't always follow a predictable path. She told me she wished I would find someone closer to my own age but that if I really, truly loved you, she would love you, too."

Willow was tearing up again. "I almost feel like I don't deserve this. This chance to be happy again. I've been so sad and so lonely and so miserable for so long I had to ask myself whether I was, you know, falling for you or falling for the idea of being needed again."

"And what did you decide?" he asked as he held her hand tighter.

"I'm on my way to a motel with you right now," she said softly as she looked over at him. Then even more sweetly she said, "Does that answer your question?"

Connor held her hand as they drove to Auburn, a larger city where no one would know them. He'd made a reservation for two under the name of Mr. and Mrs. Kelly at a reasonably nice motel.

As he shut the door behind them, he grabbed his beautiful girlfriend from behind and said, "Let's get out of these clothes, shall we?"

Willow purred and said, "Mmmm...definitely."

They slowly undressed one another kissing softly letting the tension build between them as each button was undone. As she pulled off his shirt, she bit his lower lip—hard. "I want you so bad," she told him as she released her bite.

He lifted her sweater over her head and quickly unhooked her bra. He pushed her back on the bed and immediately took her large, hard nipple between his lips. "Oh, God!" she sighed. "Oh, that's feels so good!"

He sucked and licked and pinched. "Bite me," she said.

"What?" Connor asked not understanding what she meant.

"No! I mean bite me. Literally. Bite my nipples. Hard!"

Afraid of hurting her he bit down ever-so gently. Willow moaned softly then told him, "Harder. Please. A lot harder."

Conner increased the pressure of his bite until he was literally afraid he would draw blood. Only then did Willow gasp and say, "Yes! Just like that. Bite me like that, okay? Oh, my God that feels so good!"

He learned she liked him to release the pressure then quickly bite back down just as hard. After a few minutes of this kind of new nipple play, she helped him get her jeans and panties off as she did the same with his jeans and underwear.

"Mmmm. I knew it. You are big! I'm so glad. I'd love you no matter what, but I'm so glad you have a big cock, honey."

Connor ran his hand between her legs and noticed she was slippery wet. He kissed her as he slipped two fingers inside her. "Did you just say you love me?" he asked as he pulled back from the kiss.

Willow nodded and said, "I did because...I do love you, Connor. Does that scare you? That I'm in love with you?"

He shook his head and said, "No. Not at all because I'm in love with you, too, Willow."

"Mmmm. Then get that big cock of yours inside my pussy," she begged him.

Connor lifted himself up and felt her tiny hand wrap around his rock-hard cock. "Right there, sweetheart," she said as she guided the tip of his throbbing erection to the lips of her pussy.

He pushed but felt no resistance whatsoever. She was utterly drenched in her own juices and he slid in effortlessly. "Oh, my fucking God!" she screamed. "Oh, Jesus! Oh, yes! Fuck me, honey! Oh, God that feels SO good!"

Connor pounded her hard for a very long time then turned her over on her hands and knees before re-entering her. He was amazed at her body. She was 32 years old but her body was hotter and sexier than Jill's. He was hammering her, his balls slapping hard against her ass.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she screamed. "Oh, my God. I'm gonna fucking cum! Cum inside me, baby. Please fuck me. Cum in my pussy, Connor. Oh, God I love you so much!"

Connor bucked and jerked and fired off stream after stream of hot, sticky cum into his beautiful lover's pussy until he was completely dry.

Willow waited for him to go soft before moving. When he finally did, she turned over and pulled him on top of her. She was crying softly.

"You okay?" he asked as he kissed her face.

She nodded and said, "Uh-huh." She looked directly into his eyes and said, "I'm more than okay. I'm in love."

______________________________________________________________________

Connor graduated with his 3.9 GPA in tact in June. A week later, he and Willow were married at his mom's home with just his mother and Willow's brother and sister-in-law in attendance with Robert serving as his best man.

He got his Air Force ROTC scholarship and in September he began his studies at the University of Washington in Seattle, where Willow took a full-time teaching position at a city high school until he graduate with honors and was commissioned a second lieutenant in the US Air Force.

A year later, he was a getting ready to graduate from flight school in San Antonio, Texas and start flying F-16s. Willow had taken another teaching job at a high school in the city while Robert attended a school for special needs children where he demonstrated every day that he really was very smart.

After flight school, Conor was making enough money to support both of them, and Willow was able to quit working and care for Robert full-time. They had another child a year later; a daughter they named Lindsay Day.

Sometimes you find love. Sometimes, love finds you.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A really great story!

The beginning is so good, it's almost a shame it's not a non erotic story... And you added a little spice at the end that makes it erotic! Thank you!

komrad1156komrad1156about 8 years agoAuthor
No offense taken

Comments don't 'offend' me at all. The issue I take is with glib, meaningless comments which provide no value added. These are STORIES. They are FANTASIES. They are EROTICA. They're not novels meant to make money. It's sexual fantasy and entertainment. Well, for the most part. I've written quite a few stories that are exactly what happened to me personally but I'm not sure how many writers have done that. All of those are written in the first person, btw.

No story can can please everyone. That's simply impossible. For that matter, I don't write to try and please anyone else. I write what I find enjoyable. Readers either enjoy it too, or they don't. I'm not going to change a story for two reasons. The first is, Literotica doesn't allow it and more importantly, I write them they way I want them to flow and end.

I personally never comment on a story. I either give it 4-5 stars or just move on. Writing is a very difficult skill and most people can't do it well. I recognize that and it takes courage to put your work out here on public display. Taking cheap shots is meaningless, and imho, petty. (I'm not calling your follow-on comment petty, btw. That one at least explained what you found objectionable.) I have incredibly thick skin and nothing 'offends' me. Replying to a glib comment isn't evidence of having taken offense. It may however, be evidence of not suffering fools well.

No one could anticipate and meet every reader's desires and what's annoying are comments from people who seem to feel compelled to complain. For them, the ability to be able comment implies a requirement TO comment.

Again, these aren't Pulitzer Prize stories. They're erotica. Take them for what they're worth. So something strains credulity? So what? Nearly everything written on this site does that or they wouldn't be interesting. No one wants to read about a typical couples' typical sex life. It's boring to the point of being deadly. People read to explore fantasies and the unlikely or the impossible are what make them fun. Being too realistic or too literal takes the fun away.

Comment all you like. Just think about what you're saying and the reason (and expected result) before saying it and understand that expressing disapproval won't change the story or the way authors write. Cheers!

SirBigfootSirBigfootabout 8 years ago
Great story

I love your writing, but sometimes I wish they were a bit longer. Like this one, Great story, but the ending seemed rushed. Not really a bad complaint, but you write so well, I want to see the stories continue LOL. Selfish I guess.

Great job again, 5*

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Komrad

I understand that you are occasionally frustrated and or offended by comments. What the anon does not realize is that Sometimes by skipping out too soon you can miss the second and more significant part of the narrative. This was actually one story with two very different components.

You set an interesting stage during the prom queen and king phase. But, I have to ask why you used a specific religion to create the scenario of faith vs nature, prayer and divine intervention vs hard work and acheivement, or being told to not do something and accepting blindly vs doing it for personal reasons of health. Any religion with strict restrictions on personal behaviour could have accomplished the same goal. Since the rant was posted anonymously you will never be able to ask the writer if the true objection was to religion in general or Mormonism specifically.

No matter which it is we are left with a very challenging relationship when your young protagonist graduates high school. It is an interesting story with lots of pathos, but the generalities are outweighed by the specifics. 18 to 32 is a huge difference at that stage of maturation. He is actually closer in chronological age to the "very smart" son than the mother. The loss of his income would leave his widowed mother in a financial position of stress. Completing 4 years at uni after starting at 19, puts him at 22/23 when he graduates and heads off to basic followed by flight school. She is now 36+ with a 14 year old son just as pancake man leaves home for almost certain deployment.

It may take divine intervention for their relationship to survive such extreme differences.

komrad1156komrad1156over 8 years agoAuthor
Narrow-minded people on their narrow-minded streets

I find comments like this very telling: "I don't know how the story ended because I couldn't get past the opening page's vehement anti-religious stance. It spent more time trying to debunk religion than building the story..."

The person who made this comment did so for a reason known only to him. The comment was of zero value to anyone. It was neither constructive nor instructive. It was simply childish.

The truth is many, many people struggle with trying to maintain religious values in a world of science. Such a conversation between two people, one of whom is religious and the other not, especially where having sex is involved, is not only possible, it is more than likely. It is almost a certainty. Such conversations take place every day somewhere in the world. I've had that very conversation more than once.

So for the short-sighted, narrow-minded person who found such a very likely, very legitimate discussion a "vehement anti-religious stance" he might want to ask it is such a normal, typical conversation so deeply offends him. Personally, if he's religious in any way, I would ask what he's doing reading erotic literature in the first place. Perhaps he should repent, seek forgiveness, and find something else like to do. You know, like watch internet porn, jerk off, then feel guilty about it before going to confession.

What a twit.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
House Swap Fate brings an older woman to a younger man.in Mature
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
More Stories