Sometimes The Worm Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up again Tony was aware of a gentle hand bathing his forehead with a cool cloth. He could smell cooked meat for some reason, but he didn't know why. As he woke up more his eyes focused on Mary's face as she stood next to him. She was the one bathing his face. Seeing her face brought it all back to him. Suddenly he remembered why he was there and what was happening.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked her. "You know you can't get away with this. I'll catch you, I'll catch you as soon as you let me go. If you let me go now I can promise that you won't get hurt, hell I can promise you won't get hurt even in prison."

"Tony, Tony, Tony, you just don't get it do you? I told you I've done my homework on you. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised you didn't do any checking into it when you grabbed little Mary. You didn't even bother to keep up on what happened after did you? You see Tony you didn't know why she was in town that day did you? It didn't really matter I suppose." As she was talking Mary was slowly walking around the bed making it hard for him to keep his eyes on her. Now though he could see she was completely nude.

Mary's body wasn't thin even though there was no fat upon it. Clearly she worked out a lot. She moved like a cat, her muscles moving supplely under her taut skin. She wasn't built like a body builder, more like an athlete or a martial artist. This could explain her being able to knock him out so easily. It would also explain the scars on her skin. As he watched her moving she kept talking.

"Little Mary was in town with her parents that day. You didn't know that did you? Oh yes, they saw you take her. They saw as you pulled up in your car and grabbed her. They watched helplessly as you dragged her screaming into your car and drove off. They even got your license plate number but when the police ran it and found out the car belonged to you they told her parents they must have been mistaken. You didn't know that did you Tony? They almost had you then, but the police around here couldn't believe one of their own would snatch a little girl right off the street. Would you like to know why they were in your city that day Tony? They were there to meet up with Mary's older sister."

Tony listened to her talking with some hope. He knew from his years on the force that the longer she kept talking the more chance there was of her becoming careless and giving him a chance to get free. He also knew that he could keep her talking by not saying a thing.

"You see Tony, little Mary hadn't seen her big sister in a couple of years. Her big sister had gone away to college in Europe and was only then coming home. To say Mary was excited was an understatement, her big sister was her hero. But you took that away from her didn't you Tony?" As she said this last she grabbed Tony by the scrotum and squeezed, hard, making him groan in pain. Letting go of him she wiped her hand on his thigh and taking a breath to calm herself continued talking. "You didn't follow up on them did you Tony? You don't know that her big sister was the one who had to view and identify the body because her parents couldn't bear to do it. I'll bet you didn't know that Mary's parents blamed themselves for what happened to her. Their guilt was so strong that a year later they committed suicide. You didn't know that did you Tony? I suppose it just doesn't matter to you that not only did you kill Mary, but you killed her parents as well. Oh Mary's sister was a cool one though. She vowed vengeance on you. She vowed to find her sisters killer and get some payback."

When she said this Tony started getting a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. Somehow he knew what she was going to say next. Now things were becoming clear. Shaking his head he willed her not to say it. He watched as she came around from behind him again, his eyes bulging when he saw what she held in her hands, its' surface gleaming wetly under the lights.

"Oh yeah Tony, you see her sister decided that the police here weren't going to do anything. She knew the case had been shelved, her sisters' killer was running free. When she saw what had been done to little Mary, and saw how this slowly killed their parents, she decided something had to be done. When her parents finally killed themselves she was on her own, free to do what needed to be done. Taking what little money she received from her parents estate she moved to the city and started looking around. Yes Tony, that sister was me. Three years ago I moved here and started looking for you. All I had was a description of your car, and the tag number. It took me a while, and a lot of money but I finally found you. I started watching you Tony. I met your wife and learned even more about you. I followed you. I watched you pick up the young girls. I watched as you tortured them, then I watched you drop them in the alleys to be found by the street people, sometimes to live, sometimes to die. Well Tony, guess what?"

As she asked this he watched her step between his upraised legs. Drawing in a breath in anticipation of the pain he knew was going to come he let it out in a long drawn out scream. As his world collapsed into a kaleidoscope of pain before mercifully going black.

News Report: Officer found tortured to death.

Earlier today the local police reported finding the remains of officer Tony Augustino dumped in a downtown alley. He appears to have been tortured to death. The Coroner stated that from the looks of the body he had been raped repeatedly with multiple objects before being castrated with what appears to have been a dull object. We have been told that there were several Video Tapes found next to the body. Police are not commenting on this, just saying the case is under investigation. Several calls left at Mrs. Augustino's home have not been answered.

12