Sometimes You Feel Like A Slut

Story Info
Plan works out perfectly, or did it?
1.7k words
4.04
46.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wetmindey
wetmindey
11 Followers

I spent the night reading some stories about public nudity, voyeurism, and masturbation, and found it rather exciting. I went to bed thinking of some ways I could try this, without being too risky. Finally, I had a plan.

When I awoke, I was ready to set my plan into action. I started with my usual routine. First a shower, then make-up, and a brief browse through the closet for something to wear. Except I knew exactly what I wanted to wear. I reached in and took out my white ruffled v-neck blouse. I then took out my tight black skirt, that was just long enough to reach the middle of my thighs. I went to my drawer, and pulled out a thin pair of white cotton panties. I knew they would be easy to see against the contrast of the black skirt, and would show my wet spot very easily. I slipped on some black thigh high nylon stocking's. They're the sluttish ones with the seam down the back.

After I clipped the stockings, so as they wouldn't slide down, I had to decide on a bra. I have a white see-thru bra, but it would be to obvious with the blouse I was wearing. After a minute or so, I found the perfect bra. It was solid black on the bottom, with a large lace pattern on top, that would show just a little nipple. I put on the 34c bra, it was really hard to get on. I managed to shove my 36c tits into the cups. They were really busting out! I slipped on my blouse, and headed off for work.

When I got to work, I took the regular path to my desk. I noticed a few guys staring, and a few women. I thought I would tease them a little, so I "accidentally" brushed a pen onto the floor, and I slowly bent over to pick it up. While I was bent over, I could feel my skirt rise, and a cool breeze blow between my legs. I felt the cool air hit my mound, and it made me a little excited. I knew this was going to be a fun day.

I slowly sat down at my desk, trying to make my skirt rise as much as possible. It didn't rise as much as I was hoping, so I discretely spread my legs under my desk until my skirt was just high enough, that my panties could be seen without much trouble. I powered my computer up, and I would occasionally take a glance around the room to see if I could find a reaction on anyone's face. Nothing real exciting yet.

Then one of my editors approached me, and began his regular list of modifications he would like me to make on the article I was working on. Let me describe my editor to you. He's about 45 years old, slender, thinning hair, wears glasses, hell he's just a geek. He's married, and has two kids, and I'm guessing he doesn't get out much. So while he was standing there, his eyes focused on my article, I decided to have a little fun with him.

I sat up straight, crossed my legs, and pushed my tits out as far as I could without being too obvious. I looked down at my shirt, and my cleavage was visible all the way to my bra. I leaned forward to act like I was reading what he had in his hand. I could feel my blouse go forward also. It was a clear shot down my shirt. I glanced at my legs, and could just barely see the rim of my stockings. My skirt was riding rather high on one side. I could feel my nipples harden from the excitement of it all. Now all I had to do was to get "Mr. Fix it" as we call him, to look.

"Ron, would you like me to get started on those revisions right away?", I said gingerly.

He shook his head no, and began to speak, when his eyes shifted from the paper he was holding, to me. I could sense he was having a hard time keeping eye contact. I decided to make it easier on him, and I looked to my planner I had on my desk, and told him I could make the revisions after lunch. I turned back to face him again, as quickly as I could. His eyes were about to pop out of their sockets. He was looking down my shirt, with his mouth half opened. He knew he had been caught.

He began to apologize, when I interrupted him, turned in my chair towards him, and spread my legs, revealing my white panties. He blushed immediately.

I said in a stern voice, "Now Ron, now that you have seen me, I don't want to catch you looking again, or I'm going tell your wife!"

He turned a pale white, apologized, and retreated to his office. It was all I could do to keep a straight face, and from bursting out in laughter.

After an hour or so, I decided to speed things up. I went to the ladies room, and went to the stall farthest from the door. I hiked my skirt up, and slid my right middle finger down to my clit. I pulled my panties tight against my pussy. I began swirling my clit. The sensation of masturbating on company time was very exciting.

I began to feel a warm sensation build in my stomach. I knew I was getting close to climaxing. I continued to play with my clit, when I heard the bathroom door open. I heard two women's voices, and the clicking of high-heeled shoes on the floor. I recognized the voices, they were two of my friends. I could hear them go into the stalls down from me, and then their clothes moving around. Then the familiar sound of trickling water filled the room.

I began to let out a little moan as I rubbed my clit. Then a little louder to ensure one of them heard it. I heard one of them ask the other what they were doing. Her response was that she was going to ask the same thing. I began whimpering and moaning, getting louder each time. I could tell the women were listening intently. This really turned me on, and I decided to cum. I pressed hard on my clit, and as my body jerked to my orgasm, I moaned loud enough to let the two women hear. My gasping for air made it obvious what had just happened.

There was a long pause, and then I heard the two women whispering, then flush the toilets, and the two women scurried out of the bathroom. I pulled my finger out of my panties and brought it to my nose. The sweet musky aroma was so wonderful. I looked down at my panties, and could see a large wet spot on my panties. It completely covered my asshole, and all the way up to the top of my pussy lips. My panties were clinging to my drenched pussy, and the thin white cotton panties no longer blocked the view of my pussy. "Perfect" I thought, as I fixed my skirt and left the restroom.

I headed straight to Mrs. Stewart's office. She is my immediate supervisor. I knocked on the door as I entered.

"Come on in Mindey", she said with a smile,"What can I do for you?"

I closed the door behind me, and clicked the lock button. I turned to see a concerned look on her face.

"Something wrong honey?" she asked.

Sarcastically I replied,"something wrong honey" and walked behind her desk.

She turned towards me, and with such a concern in her voice, she asked "What is it dear?"

I gazed at how pretty she looked. Her long flowing brown hair, her gorgeous breast pressed against her jacket, and her legs, that were covered more generously than mine. I got as close to her as I could, pushed her back in her chair, and told her it was her fault.

"What's my fault dear?" she demanded.

I lifted my skirt, exposing my wet spot to her. A puzzled look covered her face.

"I made you pee in your panties?" she added.

"No, you made me cum in them bitch!" I said hatefully.

I began to take off my skirt, and then my blouse. My tits were begging to be let loose. I reached back and unhooked my bra. My nipples grew hard and I began playing with them. I paused and slipped off my soaked panties, and when I looked back at Mrs. Stewart, she had her jacket open, revealing her green bra. She unhooked it from the front, and her tits hung freely from her chest.

She pulled up her skirt, spread her legs, and pulled off her matching pair of panties. She bagan masturbating in front of me. I reached between my legs, and sunk my fingers deep into my pussy. I began hard, fast strokes.

Mrs. Stewart began screaming with delight as an orgasm erupted inside of her. My pussy was soaked. My fingers felt no friction sliding in and out. I looked at Mrs. Stewart's beautiful soaked mound, and I erupted. My juices dripping on her office carpet. She motioned me over to her.

"Let me taste you honey", she begged.

I walked over to her, and as she reached out to lick my juicy cunt, I heard the sound of music.

"I can be your hero baby, I can kiss away the pain, I will stand by you, forever..." sung a familiar voice.

"What the hell?" I thought.

I could feel the warmth of my sheets between my legs, and my head snug on my pillow. I opened my eyes, and waited for them to focus. I saw my alarm clock, it showed 7:01 am. I then realized I had dreamt the whole thing. I laid thinking about how it all seemed so real. I waited a few minutes, and decided to get up, and get ready.

"At least I know what to wear today" I thought, and laughed to myself.

wetmindey
wetmindey
11 Followers