Sometimes You Have to Wait For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to talk dirty, to tell her about the view from back there, to tell her how good her sloppy pussy felt on my prick, but my breath was needed for energy and it was all I could do to keep it going. Her little hands grabbed at the pillow and she planted her face in it to muffle her orgasm, bit it did little good.

She screamed into the pillow as it hit her. Her entire body twitched and convulsed as I held her tightly to my will, my cock never slowing as it pounded in and out of her scathing hot pussy. Her violent orgasm, more than anything else I think, brought my own climax much closer. Watching her shiver and shake on my cock was just so erotic and nasty that it excited me enough to push me over the top. A few more strokes and I was ready.

I pulled out and stood, stepping quickly to up to Silvia' head. I grabbed her shoulder and flipped her over, then went to a knee beside her.

"It's only fair," I managed to grunt out as the orgasm hit me. Jerking furiously on my cock, I managed a surprisingly generous squirt across her lovely face, running neatly across her cheeks and nose. She clamped her eyes and mouth shut but I aimed the next shot right at her lips, managing a healthy deposit of spunk on her little mouth. She tried to rub it away but only succeeded in smear it all over her face as another contraction dribbled out more, then a bit more, and finally it was over.

Truly spent this time, I collapsed on the floor beside her. I was as weak as a kitten and could only gulp down oxygen. I hadn't worked that hard for sex in a long time, though I could hardly call it work. I could feel Silvia get off the pillow, and I felt her pull something out from under me, probably a discarded shirt. Sure enough, as she came into view above me she was wiping off her face with my shirt. Figures.

"Come down here and keep me company. No biting this time."

She smiled and tossed aside the shirt, then came down to my level. She lay completely on top of me, her small frame rising and falling with my heavy breathing. She snuggled against my heaving chest and relaxed as we both enjoyed the afterglow of our exertions. I pushed a finger idly through her matted hair, toying with her artificially colored locks.

"OK," she said, "I officially regret not fucking you in high school."

Sometimes you just have to wait for it.

12