All Comments on 'Sometimes You Just Need To Scratch'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Size queens make for awful stories when the author wants them to have feelings at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have divorced her. The kids will be fine and he'll finely get some sleep away from a cheating whore. The lie detector test meant nothing. You can make a test like that stand up and bark like a dog if you want. Badly done on his part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another author with a penis inferiority complex and suffering from anatomical ignorance. The husband character's 6.5" puts him past the 95th percentile of men (peer reviewed study, British Journal of Urology). Women are built for average, but can do just fine with an inch or so more or less. Homosexual men do tend to obsess about size, but that is the least of their problems. Here's an experiment - go get a "Mr. Happy" (at least 12" and the circumference of a coke can) and see canvass the female population's interest in something that size. You won't find any takers unless you just happen on a woman who makes money from a "large insertions" channel on porn sites. Finding a working version of "Mr. Happy" attached to a real, live man has a statistical probability that is essentially 0 (finding a real cock with either that length or girth is also essentially 0, but the compound probability (both together) is ridiculously small, and remember, the thing has to work, not be diseased, and be on someone age and appearance appropriate.) In addition, larger cocks don't have persistent stretching effects any more that stretching your mouth with your fingers leads to a persistently stretched out mouth. If anything, a larger cock vigorously applied will result in a tighter pussy because a well rogered cunt swells. I'm waiting for a writer who has given women a good reaming to write a factually accurate story in which the wife is given away by a tighter (because it's swollen) twat. Finally, the husband was written as a drama queen. What a cunt of a man, but at least he wasn't the usual cuck.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Good story, but a foolish husband. He drove the problem by what seems to be a very big case of insecurity. I don't sanction infidelity, but he turned a dildo into a cheating wife and I don't see any reason for it. He needs to grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good enjoyable story. The author writes in a humorous style making it very entertaining. And, the conversation with the man's son provoked a ton of real emotion. Very well done; I'll read more of this writer's works. I give it a solid 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on people , it was a funny story. Give the author a break. Keep on writing lite- hearted fun. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And why in the hell do you need a two foot long dildo the size of a fucking Coke can for Christ's sakes?"

"Steve, you can't understand what it's like to have your pussy stretched to its limit with a big and long cock. The feeling of a hot, thick cock slamming in and out of you is a feeling I can't put into words other than its mind blowing. And when you climax and your pussy muscles latch onto something like that, you just don't want it ever to be pulled out. No man could ever understand," she said looking at me."

No woman could ever understand that, either. Unless you have a micropenis, size is never an issue. The ability to stay hard, technique, stamina, libido, and, especially, emotional connection do matter, but "size" as it is written about in these stories doesn't. I think it's a gay male obsession that writers here project onto women.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

He's not an asshole at all. She gave Randy her damn panties. That's taking flirting to the next level.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star again there is physical sex and mental sex - either one is cheating/infidelity if it involves anyone outside the relationship. So this woman gets off with gigantic dildos and thinks it is OK to stretch her vagina out so wide the husband would need to tie an 8 foot long 2X4 to his butt to keep from falling into this woman's bottomless pit.

GIVE ME A BREAK - talk about stupid obsessive selfishness - kick this stupid bitch to the curb - at the very least sent her to a shrink institution for the next couple of years - in a I-love-me-jacket. Meanwhile hire yourself a nanny to look after the kids - find a nanny that comes with BENEFITS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am like hubby How long before she wants a huge cock again ?????(jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

story is incomplete. Too many issue left unexplored. Seems to be a case of writing just to out words to the page without exploring the story they tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She’s fixated on extra large dicks. He’s just waiting for her to give in to her fixation. I’d say their chances are a lot less than 50/50. He already doesn’t trust her.

Not even menopause/change of life for her or testosterone/Viagra therapy for him are going to work. She’s a size queen, plain and simple. Shame, really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A lot of commenters predictably want to rip Donna a new one but they overlook how ludicrous the very premise of this story is. A wife and mother pushing her marriage and family to the brink of destruction because of a fixation about large penises? Really? I'm a great fan of Slirpuff's works, so it's very disappointing to read this one which feeds off the juvenile and tedious LW obsession with the size of male genitalia

etchiboyetchiboyabout 2 years ago
Being cucked by a dildo and vibrator…

…I guess is okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, thumbs up to his wife for - albeit a bit late in the game - getting the polygraph test. Tho those tests can be fooled with enough work & control. But good for the effort. However, with her desire of that big dildo, he HAS to know that she's going to return to it, no matter what she says now. She's been doing it for a couple years, driving her marriage to the brink.

She needs to scratch that itch, in fact almost dreaming of big cocks, to the emotional detriment of her. husband. To fantasize once in a while about it is human, perhaps, but almost being addicted to it is something else. Lastly, the fact that at the club that she allowed a guy or 3 to feel her up, even if she didn't have actual sex with him, is indicating she might be on the road to one day..... If also cheapens her promise of fidelity to her husband. Allowing exploring hands is the start of cheating, unless the husband approves, which isn't the case. Hubby better be on the watch, maybe check her phone, emails, & get an app showing where she is.

Despite this, I enjoyed this story (both parts) & gave it 4 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like Slirpuff's stories and this one was typically nicely written. The way in which Steve and Donna interacted with each other was true to life but the only thing that spoiled it for me was it's basic premise. The female obsession with penis size is something that exists almost entirely in the minds of insecure, inadequate men. The idea that any woman would expose her marital relationship to such mortal danger just to sample a large penis is beyond preposterous and it was a little disappointing to see it being given credence in this work. This unhealthy portrayal of women as obsessive size queens needs to stop.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Communication is important and the needs of your spouse first. This needs to be in both directions to work. Thanks for your writing.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexover 1 year ago

This second part is just a continuation of his insecurities and being a whining baby. Be a real husband and have your fun with her and use her toys on her, to give yourself some rest. Good grief, stop whining over nothing and ride that bicycle as long as you're able and she still wants you to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry mate as you get a bit older she will cheat cheat and cheat on you either with a huge dildo or a huge cock Just depends on how long before she does it If she played with Randys cock and gave him her panties in my opinion THAT is cheating You should have kicked her to the kerb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fast forward six months and she’s getting plowed by random men at bars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The whole story is based ona false idea, in fact quite a few, I know its meant to titilate but who? When I wrote my own stories I included a size fetishism but before I put words to paper I checked the facts online and with a female who knows from experience. It's a fantasy that size matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Donna, what the fuck is going on? Your pussy's the size of the God damn Grand Canon for Christ's sakes," I said maybe a bit too loud.

dialogues that transcend time .... hidden gems of this site

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
What

What does she see in the pathetic whining arsehole?.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars - nothing more than some serious Kegel muscle exercises 'every day' for both of them, would work wonders for their sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Draw up postnuptial agreement for the whore wife and her big dick fantasies

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

DNA tests for the kids & a post-nup to stay.

There's a good reason lie detector tests aren't admissible in court.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story. Cheating with big dildos? Is that really adultery? Still was different. Divorce would be an overreaction but he has to be vigilant. And no more big dildos. She is a nympho for big cock in the making. Counseling is a must. Therapy for her.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier9 months ago

👎🏿👎🏿 stupid, bullshit story. Forget everything else. She left with panties, came home drunk without them. She admits she gave them to another man, that she wanted to fuck.

WE ARE DONE. D I V O R C E! Thank you. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So she never cheated with Randy and never would? Then why did she give him her panties? Randy can only see that as a “Maybe.”

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

kinda liked it, kinda didn't. thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yeah.....no. I'm clearly not man enough for her, so I'm out. Hasta.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She will cheat. She is addicted to big cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love the armchair pop psychology commenters who are convinced she will cheat because she usees large dildos and uses to be a size queen. Did they read the lie detector report? She isn't a psychopath or trained to.resust interrogation, so she had no credible basis to.lie.and get away with it with the lie detector. She got drunk (really drunk), flirted too hard, and wanted Randy but did not engage beyond give her panties. That is all about being super drunk and the tension at home. Sorry but in chapter 1, hubby cane off as a whiny bitch. He had more reasons to be insecure and upset in this story, but fantasies and real life actions are two totally different beasts.

She places her love for her husband and her family above the big Os from huge penises, which is a fallacy for most women. Seeing as the Goldilocks range for penis length is 7 to 8 inches, well above average, but not massive. In a large study of sexually active women age 18 to 56, women said that maximal fulfillment drops rapidly with large pensises over 8 inches and the number of women who claim they can feel satisfied, drops precipitously to less than 10% above 10 inches, with pain as the number one complaint. Sure size does matter, but hubby needs to step up and learn some better sex techniques. At 6.5 inches he is big enough to at least graze her cervix with the right position and angle as he is 1 inch above normal and already in the top 15-20%. For her part, losses the bigger dildoes, and give hubby a chance to catch up with the pace. But hubby needs to man up. Too much complaining and then rushing to playing the divorce card. The both need better sex communication. And she needs to focus on the two of them in the bedroom aandhr needs to get his gane on.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

She cheated emotionally…physical is one step away

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Seriously. Offensively you must me a woman with raac. Your endings are not good fiction.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous