Somewhere Near Leavenworth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed quietly, nuzzled one of his nipples.

"Maybe. But all the sexual politics aside, all the religion aside, all the cultural shit aside, we're just two people, two sexual beings, in the dark, in this bed. Nothing else exists outside this bed.

"The bed's warm and soft. It's a fortress against the outside.

"Two sexual beings, skin against skin. Whispers. The smell of our bodies. You shared your inner most thoughts that you wrote on your computer with a stranger. I'm sharing with you now.

"And we are really talking too much. That's for afterwards."

She sat up then clumsily straddled his belly, her back to his face, one hand on his cock and the other caressing his thigh.

He touched her, very lightly, at her hips sending a wave of pleasure through her.

"Mmm, for a minute I thought you might be gay despite the woody," she teased, " there's a whole lotta skin back there to be caressed, nuzzled and kissed, sweetheart..."

She gasped as she felt him sit up slightly and touch his lips to the middle of her back. "Oh, yeah...that's the spot."

His hands came slowly around her sides to her belly and then up, cupping her breasts. She felt his lips again on her back.

"You do know what you're doing."

"Hmmmm." Another kiss, he flicked her nipples with his thumbs and he felt goose bumps rise on her back. He laid his ear against her back and listened to her heart.

She bent down sliding her hips back up his chest pushing him back down on the bed, and took him in her mouth.

He was holding her by the hips. He raised his head and stuck his tongue out. In the darkness he thought it landed on her perineum, one flick up to the rosette of her ass and one flick downwards to the bottom of her sex.

They wrestled back and forth in the darkness: fingers, lips, tongues, moans and urgent whispers. Sweat slick skin, sexes slick and swollen and heavy with blood.

~~~~~~~~~~

He awoke to find himself alone in bed, a gray daylight filtering through the window. It was still snowing. He smelled coffee and cigarette smoke and so he pulled his pants on, though he could not find his shirt. He grabbed another shirt from his bag and headed to the kitchen.

"Hey. Bad news. It's still snowing and the plow came by sometime in the night and buried your car."

She was sitting at the table, wearing his shirt and a pair of athletic socks, one of his cigarettes burning in her hand and a big mug of coffee.

He rubbed sleep from his eyes, "Well, I suppose it's bad news if you were wanting me to hit the highway. Otherwise..." He let the sentence hang in the air.

"Ahhhh, you're not so bad to have around. I want to talk to you about some of the stuff on your computer. We can lay around in bed, listen to music and talk."

"Sounds...uh, romantic. Will there be a song about this on the next CD?"

"Right, Preacher. Real sense of humor you have. They really would revoke my lesbian membership card then."

"You going to offer a poor preacher some coffee and, uh, one of *my* cigarettes, or what?"

"Coming right up."

12