Somewhere Over The Rainbow... Ch. 03

Story Info
Mind Control of Wishing and Wishing Upon a Star.
1.1k words
2.42
37.4k
3
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wishing and wishing upon a star

Tired of mind control that doesn't work most times for most people, wishing and wishing upon a star? Don't fret because now science can create the perfect love formula to make your romantic dreams come true.

"Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are?" Yet, instead of "what you are", humor me and substitute the words "where you are," since that phrase is more appropriately befitting this story.

"Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder where you are?" Where is the person of your love? Let's try another version of that again. "Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder who you are?" Who is the person of your love?

In case you were wondering with all the text about wishing and wishing upon a star, this story is about wishing and wishing upon a star for love, romance, and sex. Ah, now, I got your interest haven't I? You are curious about this story aren't you and want to see where I am going with it. And you thought it was just going to be about making a wish on a cloud of matter composed of 91.2% hydrogen and 8.7% helium with the remaining 0.1% contents composed of trace elements of oxygen, carbon, nitrogen, silicon, magnesium, neon, iron, and sulfur. "Ha!" How foolish of you to think that. After reading some of my stories, you should know better.

Yes, I know you are sitting there with your cock or vibrator in your hand waiting for the sexual parts and I can assure you that they will follow soon, only please be patient. I promise to reward your patience with enough sex to make it worth the wait. C'mon, think about it, you have to have an introduction before you can have sex with someone. I don't know about you, but I would never walk up to a woman who I just met and expect sex.

"Hi, how are you? I'm Freddie. Okay, enough of the pleasantries. Take off your clothes. I want to fuck you now."

"Police!"

First, we must have conversation, a date or two or more and a romantic connection before we find ourselves intimate and in bed, on the coffee table, under the kitchen table or on the grass in the public park with someone.

"Freddie giving me a ride home from work yesterday, having lunch together today, Dutch, I might add, at McDonalds, and bumping into me at the Mall does not constitute three dates. We are not dating. We are not boyfriend and girlfriend. And no, for the last time, I will not have sex with you. Get up off your knees, please; people think you are proposing to me. And for God's sakes, please put on your clothes. Aren't you cold?"

We don't know with whom we will fall in love with or where and when it will materialize. We all go through life in a daze waiting for something to happen, waiting for lightning to strike, hoping to hear music, a symphony, a melody, a jingle, our song, and to feel goose bumps with the magic of the moonlight, the sunrise or the sunset, the dim light from the street light, while waiting for Hell to freeze over, before we find that special person of our dreams.

"Gees! Angelina Jolie is already taken, but Pamela Anderson just filed for divorce. Come to think of it, now that Elizabeth Taylor is old and infirmed, I may have a better chance bedding her, if only she would answer my fan mail."

Only it never works out that way and always, unless we want to be alone and lonely for the rest of our lives, we must settle for someone who is less than we had hoped and imagined.

"Yes, well, he's not that bad looking and he has a good job," you say hoping to convince yourself in preparation to settle for someone less.

"Yes, well, she's not that bad looking and she has a good job," you say hoping to convince yourself in preparation to settle for someone less.

Yet, what if we didn't have to settle? No pun intended, allow me to illuminate our little twinkling star. What if science could remove the mystery of romance, love, and sex? Do I dare write; what if we could choose our intended beloved? That's right. What if you could thumb through People's Magazine or Playboy or Hank's Hardware, Dry Goods, and Farm Animal catalog, and pick the one you want. Shocking, I know, but humor me. What if we could? Imagine the possibilities. Who would you pick? C'mon, let your imagination run wild. The little woman or big guy is out in the other room. This is just between me and you and the thousands, the hundreds, the couple of people who will read this story.

Moreover, imagine this, what if you never had to wish for anything again? Think about the ramifications of that scenario. One day, soon, in the not too distance future you will only have to think about whatever it is you want to receive it. Yet, that is another story. In the meantime, let's focus on romance, love, and my favorite topic, sex.

Is there someone who you dream about? Who is it? C'mon, tell me. Don't be shy, there's only me and you here...along with a couple of our Literotica friends. Is it Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie or who is it?

Is there someone who you yearn to have a romantic relationship with that culminates with love, marriage, and children? You wonder what your children would look like with him as their father or with her as their mother. You already have names for them, don't you? You already know where you will Honeymoon and where you will live. You've already imagined the perfect life with that perfect special someone, your fantasy favorite, till death do you part, returning your affection, wanting your intimacy, and telling you they love you.

"...and I love you, too," you say while reading this alone in your room and for no one to hear. You're pathetic, but you don't have to be, at least, not in this day of the computer and age of life altering events.

Are you fortunate enough to already know the identity of your ideal woman or man? Well, you are way ahead of many others who are fickle and change from People Magazine issue to People Magazine issue. Alas, are they so inaccessible because you are so average in appearance and/or intelligence and they are so handsome or beautiful and/or intelligent, talented, and rich? Maybe, he or she is a celebrity, a movie star or a singer.

Okay, for those of you who are interested in Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Michael Bolton, Barry Manilow, and Pee Wee Herman, I can't help you. I have my limits. For all others, please continue reading because you are really going to like this part of the story.

To be continued...