Somnophilia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the door and peeking in, Chris saw that Alexis had managed to change into a nightgown. It looked like an oversized men's shirt with gigantic buttons. She hadn't made it under the covers though, and had thrown herself half on and half off the bed. Easing the door open the rest of the way, Chris slid up to the side of the bed. Looking down at her like that made his dick wake back up again. Struggling to contain his desire he shook her shoulder lightly and whispered, "Alexis, honey, you need to get all the way in bed."

There was no response other than some light snoring. Alexis was out completely it seemed. He picked up one of her arms and held it high then dropped it to the bed. It thumped her chest before bouncing off to the side and hanging down again. The rhythmic rise and fall of her breasts never even paused. She hadn't seemed THAT drunk when they got home. His dick grew harder the more he tried to wake her. It seemed that short of dumping her in a cold shower or shaking her like a rag doll, the most reaction he could get from her was a mumble, a hiccup, and snoring.

He should just go to bed. Prop her on her side for safety, and go to bed. He found himself unbuttoning her top two buttons instead.

Chris couldn't believe how aroused he has. His dick hadn't been this hard in years. Except for watching her in the shower earlier. Watching his daughter fuck his shower. He couldn't lie to himself. She might lawfully be his step-daughter, physically unrelated, but he'd raised her. He FELT she was his daughter. That didn't stop him from releasing his erection from his pants as he stood over her prone body. Heavy with guilt he rubbed the moist tip of his cock against the tight, pebbled peak of the nipple he had exposed. Watched it get wet with his pre-cum. Sliding his hand softly over his shaft he leaned down and lapped at her breast softly. Panting slightly he watched her eyelids flutter slightly and then still. He pulled back and watched the rise and fall of her chest. God, he was so hard. Gazing down her body to her bare legs, he wondered if she was still wearing the same panties.

Shifting onto his feet, Chris stood and moved quietly to the end of the bed. Alexis had only made it to sit on the bed and then had fallen back passed out. He lifted the edge of her nightshirt and almost came immediately. She was naked and exposed under the shirt. Her mound so smooth he thought she must wax. Her inner thighs still damp with arousal from the club. He kneeled before her and slowly started massaging her thighs. Moving his hands ever so slowly further up her thighs, Chris watched her for any sign she was waking up. Somehow the thought of her waking up during this dampened his arousal. Chris didn't know if it was what had happened with Crystal, or the guilt of feeling up a woman he thought of as his daughter, but the thought of her waking up made his erection slump.

'So far , so good.' He thought, growing harder again, his hands running up to her hips. He kneeded his thumbs on her pelvis, slowly bringing them center and her body involuntarily got wetter. He could smell her arousal now, his face inches from that perfect, puffy mound.

'Just a taste.' He thought to himself. 'I just need one taste. Then ill finish myself and go to bed.'

Pulling her labia apart, Chris slipped his tongue between the inner folds of silky pink and laved her nub gently. There was no response to her breathing, no movement of her body, just a growing wetness pooling under her on the edge of the bed. He sucked slightly on her clit and gave it a soft nibble. Again no response from her, but her clit hardened further and the juices flowed freely from her cunt.

Still sucking and nibbling Chris slid a finger into her gaping wet hole. He felt the muscle contracting inside, saw no reaction on her face. Heard no break in her breathing. Chris sat back and considered... Last time he tried this, he wound up nearly single with a few bruises and a hurt ego. He could've even had the cops called on him. This time if she woke up, he'd not only lose his daughter, but likely go to jail. Fuck it. He couldn't help himself. Dropping his pants completely, Chris slid her body all the way to the edge, ass hanging off slightly. Alexis could've been dead for all the response she gave. Chris stroked himself against her wetness. He tried to talk himself out of it, 'Maybe just the tip. The tip doesn't count...I'll finish myself off after she lubes me up a little and that's it.' He stroked her lips with his hardness and watched her carefully.

Pressing the head of his penis to her slit, he called out one more time, "Alexis, honey, please. You really need to wake up now." Still no response. He pressed the head into her. Felt the slight pop as her tight wetness sucked him inside.

"Alexis, Wake Up!" he said a little sharper, almost angry now. She continued to sleep, oblivious of what he was doing to her. Now Chris was doomed. One way or another he was going to Hell tonight. He rocked his hips back and forth slowly, slipping little by little further in. She was so damn tight. The heat and wetness making it so easy to let himself slide further in with each stroke, till he was buried up to the hilt. Muscles in her cunt contracting around him the only indication she was even alive. God she was so fucking tight. Her pussy was getting wetter as he started moving faster, careful not to pound to hard. He couldn't risk her waking now. He had to finish.

All the way out, slow push and the pop of the head getting sucked in, slide up to the hilt, repeat. Each stroke as long as he could make it. Feeling ever ridge and contraction inside her. Chris slid his thumb back to her stiffened nub and started rubbing her clit with each thrust. Thrusting faster now, his balls tightened as she clamped down harder. Something about how involuntary her body's reaction was had him so turned on. Her body trembled slightly, like a small earthquake rolling through it, a gush of liquid ran down the front of his thighs as her pussy clamped down so hard on his rigid cock he wanted to howl. Pressing all the way up against her he humped her pelvis, rubbing against her clit as he rode her orgasm, then with a final thrust he pulled out and came into his hand.

Sweaty, sticky, and trembling he cleaned himself up with his discarded pants, lifted Alexis further into the bed, propped her on her side, and covered her with the blanket. She'd never know what he did to her, she'd think the wetness clinging to her thighs was from the club, if she thought anything at all.

Chris made it to the bathroom and over to the toilet as the realization of what he'd done hit him. His stomach rebelled at the thought of his violation. Shaky, filled with guilt, he washed up in the sink and stared at his haggard reflection. He knew he shouldn't have done that. It was wrong on so many levels. The unforgiving icy blue eyes of his reflection stared back with no remorse in them and he knew, he was going to do it again...and next time was going to be so much better.

12