Son and Dad Share Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, mmm," Greg moaned as Randy kissed him passionately, sharing his Dad's cum with Randy.

Ted laid back and tried to relax, that had been so intense he thought. He knew he would have to give his wife Patti all of the details in the morning. She didn't have a problem with Ted and Greg playing. They were all family and they played with each other all of the time.

"Damn! That was so hot." Randy said sitting on the side of the bed.

"It was," Greg agreed, "it's late Randy why don't you just stay the night."

"Well if it's okay."

Ted sat up, "Oh yeah sure it's fine."

Ted stood up and picked up his clothes, "Well I'm going to bed," Ted got dressed and walked toward the door, "if you play again tonight keep the noise down."

"Oh we will Dad," Greg said getting up off of the floor.

"Ok well, I enjoyed it good-night fellas."

"Night Dad, sleep well," Greg called as Ted walked out of the room and closed the door.

"Your Dad is so cool."

"Yeah, so is my Mom," Greg said, "you think I can suck cock, my Mom is the best."

"Yeah, maybe she'll suck my dick sometime," Randy said sitting down next to Greg.

"All you have to do is ask her," Greg said getting comfortable, "she never turns down a hard cock."

"Nice to know."

12