Son and Lover Pt. 04

Story Info
Babied by mom, and Celine's party.
9.4k words
4.61
44k
56
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
929 Followers

The Party

Apart from the start and finish this is a spin off from the first 3 parts and includes other characters. With this in mind please don't grouse or one star the story just because it doesn't fit the mom son stereotype.

Here's a brief recap of parts 1,2 and 3:

Dad died tragically in a lorry accident 2 weeks before Christmas when I was 12. I learned, bit by bit, of the intense love shared between mom and dad and eventually about their ambitious and varied sex life. I later learned that one of mom's partners had cruelly forced himself on her against her will, causing untold psychological problems as far as her sex life was concerned. At university I'd had chance to mess around with hypnosis and, realising its usefulness, I began to study it more seriously.

I really wanted to help mom and other people and I managed to change courses at uni to learn hypnotherapy to help sexual problems. In between helping mom, however, I helped others, having some great fun. With learned skills and a great deal of patience I was achieving some remarkable therapies, not least making my sister cum as she'd never done before and I'd managed to experience the great joy of firing my missile inside her tight tube. Hopefully she would preach the gospel of my abilities to her friends.

All friends and gullible guinea pigs depicted in this story are over 18.

My head was in a whirl. Hypnosis, I now knew, was easy to learn but challenging to master. In such a short time I'd devoted much time and effort in practising my new found skill. I could now induce a state of suggestiveness and be able to use it to help others or to amuse myself.

My afternoon shopping with mom had been a revelation and the following Tuesday evening with my little sister had been fantastic, but that green monster of jealousy lay barely hidden, ready to rear its ugly head. I was devoted to mom; fucking my little sister was the icing on the cake. Angie was jealous, of that I was well aware. She didn't have a boyfriend so she would have to learn and accept that hypno fun and fuck fun with me had to take second place. There would be some way I could keep both happy.

---

The weekend came. Friday evening Angie, thanks to a small but useful overdraft, courtesy of Midbank Plc, managed to persuade the ATM to spew forth two crisp £20 and one £10 notes. The following week her meagre monthly pay was due, a junior secretary's salary barely covering her share of household bills, fuel for her use of mom's car, her ever increasing mobile phone top-ups and her regular lifestyle of alcohol, partying and fast food.

"Wow, Angie baby," I teased, knowing she hated that name, "It could be your night to pull." Shower, hair and face paint had taken just over an hour. She had just a few minutes before the half-hourly bus into town was due.

"Fuck you," she retorted. "Don't fucking call me Angie baby."

"Is that offer still on if you don't pull then?"

Busying herself to make sure she didn't miss the bus Angie ignored my remark. I had to admit though that my little sister could pull any guy of her choosing. She'd chosen to wear a black shirt with fine vertical red and white stripes. The top two buttons were undone and within seconds of leaving the house it would be three. Angie's carefully chosen bra made to maximise her cleavage. At least it was practical. The evening was warm, the pubs and clubs would be warmer still. Her ultra short, butt hugging tight black skirt was nigh-on obscene. I could have fucked her there and then.

"So, sis. You'll fuck me as soon as you get back?"

A dirty look and just one raised finger were her sole answer before the front door slammed. Mom and I had the house to ourselves. Angie, as often happened, didn't return that evening. She would be unable to face mom in an almost paralytic state of overindulgence of alcohol.

"I love you mom," I said, keeping my sentiments simple.

"And I love you too," she answered, taking the few steps towards me. We kissed. Despite girlfriends and the odd one nighter following one drink too many at the student bars, mom was far more experienced than me. We kissed some more, mom's inviting lips encouraging us to kiss deeply and passionately.

"Do you want some more babying?" she asked, suddenly.

"I thought you said I sucked too hard, and occasionally bit you." I hated the word 'babying', it seemed somewhat perverted.

"Oh it's OK. In fact I enjoyed it last time. Anyway it's good to have sore nipples sometimes as they remind me of the fun we've had. You might not believe this but you've actually made a little milk flow. I noticed it afterwards."

Taboo or not, I really had enjoyed sucking on mom's boobies and I'd often wondered how a woman's milk would taste. I couldn't remember suckling as a baby though mom had told me dad would try too. Perhaps this was another 'dad' memory that would boost her confidence and help her enjoy sex just that little bit more.

"OK," I said, trying not to sound too enthusiastic. This had to be something that mom wanted me to do.

Mom crossed to the three seat sofa, sat, patted her lap, raised her top then pulled up one cup of her bra, "Make yourself comfortable."

I had no cause not to obey. It took a few minutes for me to position myself, legs overhanging the end of the sofa. Finally my mouth locked on mom's now naked breast. The nipple tasted good. Mom cradled my head in the crook of her arm; it all felt so natural. Her breast smelled so good, the remnant fragrance of whatever body wash or deodorant was most welcome, in fact the scent was of, what? It seemed familiar and then I remembered. Mom had powdered her breasts and cleavage with baby talcum powder.

Monday and Thursday evenings mom went to the community keep fit classes. When she returned there was a smell of sweat. The community centre had toilet facilities but there were no showers and just two small changing rooms. The sweat smell was there, but it was by no means unpleasant. Today was Friday, the only exercise mom had done was daily chores, helped to some extent by me.

Mom's voice was soothing, "That's right Chris. You drink mommy's milk, it's good for you." She tugged at my tee-shirt and started to caress my side, pausing to run her fingers across and around my nipple. Even if I had wanted to, I couldn't prevent myself from rapidly becoming hard.

Mom noticed, and her right hand awkwardly unbuttoned the top of my jeans then unzipped them. By raising my hips, and with a little help, my jeans and underpants were soon around my ankles.

"My, you're such a big boy," said mom, gently stroking my length, "And with a lovely thickness too." Her fingers curled partly around my solid pole as if to prove the point. "It shows you're nice and healthy."

It could have been a tiring day, but I hadn't done much at all. It could have been mom's soft soothing voice, or the baby powder smell making me recall a time when life was so simple, so uncomplicated. It could have been mom's very gentle, persistent stokes of my prize penis. Whatever it was I was becoming sleeper and sleeper.

When I awoke mom was still very steadily caressing my cannon and I sensed copious lubrication oozing out of its tip. Her titty was still touching, but no longer inside my mouth.

"This (she touched more firmly) must be uncomfortable for you (I could live with it for a while longer). Would you like mommy to ease the tension in your willie?" she asked. "Would you like to cum for mommy?"

"Oh yes, yes please!"

"Well, you suck on mommy's titty while I see to it."

She winced but I continued to suck hard.

"You're really needing mommy's milk, aren't you. You're a hungry boy."

Mom's busy, deft fingers knew exactly what to do. It took only moments for me to shoot my precious sticky fluid into her hand and she licked every last drop from her fingers. Was it patronising talk? Maybe it was, but I felt closer to mom than I ever had before. Angie would now take second place.

It was bedtime before mom told me the true story. Yes, when we were babies Angie and I sucked every drop of milk from her breasts, but mom's body compensated. Rather than have soggy nursing bras, dad took to drinking the surplus. It was just one more bond that truly cemented their marriage and it was a bond between mom and me.

Just after 11, the phone call had come from one of Angie's friends. True to form, Angie was stopping over until she sobered up. I thought I recognised the voice, a very well spoken voice.

"It's Celine. Remember me?" She'd been at our house several times. She was the girl at Angie's party who BJ'd me, you know, the one with cleavage almost down to her navel.

"Ah, yes I do, sorry Celine. Is Angie OK," I asked.

Celine laughed. "Yes she's fine. She's just been telling me you've been very helpful to her. I'm having a party here next weekend, why don't you come over? My parents are away on holiday. Just bring some drinks with you."

Celine's invite took me by surprise. Most of the parties Angie went to were girls only, apart from the very occasional exception, and just what had my drunken little sister been saying?

"I don't think you'd want me around. I know you girls like to talk just between yourselves."

"Quite the contrary. Angie says you have some fun skills. And there will be a couple of guys here."

I laughed. "Just what has my drunken sister been telling you?"

"Oh, not much. Anyhow you can keep an eye on Angie at the party."

"OK. You want beer, cider ... What?"

"Tequila is my favourite. It could be a very wise choice," said Celine, enigmatically.

"OK, it's a date then."

I hung up. Celine's parents were rich and she could sometimes come over as a rich bitch, but she'd made her intentions very clear most times I'd seen her. Sometimes - strike that - most times she was a fucking tease and I'd love the chance to get inside her and make her so fucking sore she'd not be able to walk for a week. Just the thought of getting inside her tight cunt was making me hard. Tight cunt? Yes, most of the time I reckon she'd leave guys wanting, but never able to fuck her brains out.

Mom was just heading into her bedroom by the time I'd got upstairs. She hadn't a stitch on, naked as the day she was born. I stood in awe of how she'd managed to get her forty something body really into shape. Even her modestly sized tits had never let gravity take a true hold. Yes there was wear and tear but she worked out regularly and ate sensibly. She was one MILF that any sensible guy would like to fuck. But I - me, her son - was always at the head of the queue. Sorry guys, gates closed, you'll have to queue again tomorrow.

"You will be joining me, won't you Chris?" It was an order, not a request.

I nodded, "Sure, mom." Rich bitch had got me in the mood and mom was gonna get everything I had in mind for rich bitch later. It was mom who wouldn't be able to walk for a week. At least, that was the plan.

It didn't take me long for the usual bathroom routine. Percy porker was ready and raring to go. Mom was laid waiting for me, perky breasts peeking out from the top of the duvet. She watched carefully as I pulled my tee-shirt over my head, unzipped and dropped my jeans, tugged off my socks and yanked down my boxers. Perky porker's eye winked at mom as he stood ready for action but mom simply wanted a cuddle first. "Cuddles," she said, "Can help solve even the most difficult situations in life."

It was simply nice, rewarding to both of us, to spoon with my favourite friend pushed firmly between her butt cheeks. There would be many times I'd lay there with her, hardly moving and often with her fast asleep, that I'd rock gently with my erection firmly grasped by her thighs, just below her pussy lips. A dry hump, yes, but wildly erotic. Sometimes from the relative dryness I'd make myself a little sore, but that just reminded me of where I'd been and the sensations I'd felt. All was good.

"Are you asleep mom?" I asked after a few minutes.

"No, just lying here, content to have someone beside me."

"We can't do this every night mom," I said. I was aware that not only might Angie be jealous but also mom would feel so alone at night after I returned to uni.

"It's OK. Ssshh! Don't talk, just cuddle." Mom's voice was merely a whisper.

I just lay there. Mom's skin had a light fragrance, her hair was soft and had its own slight perfume. I put my arm around her and gently kneaded one breast the the other, rolling my palm over stiffening nipples.

"Mmmm."

I allowed my fingertips to roll then gently tweak each nipple, pinching and pulling hard occasionally.

"Chris, don't do that. I'm trying to sleep and you're just making me horny." It was an odd request. Unusually mom wanted to fuck more than I did.

"Are you sure?" I asked, still tweaking and pulling.

"You can bring me off with your fingers, we'll fuck in the morning." Mom sounded a little sleepy. She rolled onto her back, opening her legs just sufficient to allow me access.

The night was warm so I rolled back the summer duvet and moved around so I could kiss her all the way up from her ankles. It wasn't easy to see but moonlight was filtering in through the curtains enough for me to see all I needed. Mom's legs parted more as I planted a row of kisses, along the inside of one leg and up past her knee. From her lower thigh, mom began to acknowledge the sensations. By the time I'd reached within an inch or two of her sex, her breaths were becoming more audible, then sighs and throaty murmurs of pleasure.

I kissed her pubis, lightly covered by hair, inhaling that precious perfume. I must admit I paused there, the scent making my solid erection almost burst. It's was an intoxicating mixture of pee, love juice and light sweat from being confined within her panties. I was tempted to lick that sweet spot, that small swelling of her clitoris, but I passed it by, moving down the opposite thigh right down to her ankles again.

"Please, Chris," were her only words, which I ignored. Instead, my mouth made the same journey again, this time pausing at her clit just long enough for her to want much more. She lifted her hips towards me, wanting much more than I was prepared to offer. She must wait.

"Oh, Chris, please. No, don't move. Chris, please make me cum."

Every protest was ignored. Finishing my journey by her ankles again I moved. Now I was level with her, nestling my head by her shoulder. My head, supported by her armpit, was ideal placed to let my tongue flick a juicy swollen nipple. My fingers delved into her cunt lips, seeking an equally swollen clit, that divine source of untold pleasure.

"Yes, Chris, just there." Her hips began to move, pressing her pleasure button hard into my fingers.

"Oh, Chris, that's divine. Make me cum, make me cum hard Chris."

"Tough fucking luck, mom. My fingers, my rules." I brought her right to the edge.

Then

I

moved.

Despite pleading, dirty words of love, I paused. I tore her own hand away from her cunt mouth to stop her finishing the job I'd started.

"Chris! Don't be a fucking asshole. Let me finish."

"Less of the dustbin mouth. I'll let you cum when I want to. Move your hand."

Mom did as I asked. Sliding further down, half hung over the end of the bed I clamped my mouth over where mom's hand had been. Pissed off by her impatience I started to slowly tongue her clit.

"Oh Chris, Chris, yes. There Chris, yes, please."

Sucking the growing sex-pleaser between my lips I began to slowly play with her. She would wait. If she asked once more she would wait all night, with her hands tied together and masking tape over her mouth. I told her so.

"I'm sorry Chris," she said. "I haven't felt as horny as this for a long time."

Eventually, jaw aching from unfamiliar use of surrounding muscles, I relented. My tongue, also tired, began to lick faster. Mom's hips moved in time to the pleasure pulses my tongue was giving. Her butt rose, making my neck start to ache, and all at once a thousand ripples of pleasure spasmed their way through her.

She shrieked, "Oh my god, " as the ultimate climax overtook her.

I had worked patiently and hard to try and repay all the love and care mom had given me, but I wanted her to remember these moments the following day. No sooner had her climax fully died then I was inside her. It was late, and with mom's earlier attention I was able to fully ram home time and time again. There was no abuse, mom's love cavern was well oiled by the time my equipment tunnelled its way in, but I meant to pound her in a way which would give her a pleasant soreness for the next 24 hours.

Yes, Chris, fuck me hard. Make me pay for my complaining and my impatience."

I needed no further request. I stuffed my meat in with vigour and with haste. The moment came when I knew I could thrust no more. My cum blasted into my dear mother with the force of an atomic blast. Only seconds later mom shared my delight with her own powerful orgasm.

I was spent. Mom was spent. We lay spooned together in post coital bliss. Sleep overcame us within minutes.

---

The following morning I awoke to find mom already showered and downstairs. I could smell the sausage and bacon and that alone persuaded me to leave mom's comfy bed. Within minutes I was also showered and downstairs.

"Morning mom," I called cheerfully. She turned from the stove and we kissed.

"It's almost ready," she said, and within minutes we were both tucking in to our usual Saturday morning feast. Of all the things I missed at uni, bacon was top of the list. Nothing was said of the babying or the fucking late last night, or, to be more accurate, earlier that morning. If mom was sore she didn't show it.

I was just on my second half pint cup of tea when the phone rang. It was Celine

"Hi Celine."

"Hi Chris. I was just thinking. Daddy has a big gas barbecue. I know how to get it going but he won't let me cook on it. There's heaps of stuff in the freezer if you're any good at cooking. It would be really good to have some BBQ'd food for the party. You are coming, aren't you?"

"Yes, sure. I can handle the BBQ and I'm bringing Tequila."

"That's very wise. You and Angie can both stay over if you like."

"Thanks Celine."

"I'll put Angie on. She wants a word."

Angie sounded as though she needed a glass of that fizzy stuff and the day in bed. She hoped to be home after lunch.

"So," said mom. "A pre-uni party I suppose."

"Yes," I replied. "At Celine's. I rather think she wants me to keep an eye on sis and be a chef for the barbie. It may run late though so I reckon we'll sleep over."

"That's fine. Celine is very well-spoken and she seems to be a lovely young lady."

At least I had mom's approval.

The week passed quickly. I spent some of the time relaxing in the garden. Sometimes England surprises everyone with a full week of sunshine. The rest of the time mom and I chatted, made love, set the world to rights. Angie drove us to Celine's. The car would be safe there overnight. The house was a late Georgian detached 4 bedroom, reflecting her daddy's senior position in a local business. Celine was an only child with few restrictions in her life, so it seemed. Very much daddy's pet, it seemed she could get away with anything bar an unwanted pregnancy. Despite being on the pill with its associated regular bleeds, according to Angie at least, she too had some problems. I would get to hear about them sometime.

"Chris, you darling. My favourite." Celine left the Tequila in the kitchen, away from the other drinks the guests had brought. She swapped the bottle for an ice cold large can of lager which she passed to me. She looked stunning in what appeared to be an expensive blouse and short pleated black skirt. She gave me a hug that lasted many seconds more than a polite welcome, then led me by the hand to the BBQ outside the back of the double garage. "It's SO good of you to act as head chef."

grumpyg
grumpyg
929 Followers