Son Gives Mom a Fucking She Needs

Story Info
Son shows mom he's now in charge.
3.2k words
4.22
315.5k
187

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dickbarton
dickbarton
127 Followers

On the day my story starts I had just come from a meeting with my solicitor, where, after nearly three and a half years my deceased father's estate had been finally settled. In my favour! I was now the majority shareholder in a multitude of interlinked businesses, based across the world, and as such a very wealthy man. My mother now received a very generous allowance, and I also owned the house I was born in, and where mother still lived. All in all a good day.

To mark the occasion I decided mother and I would have a celebration - very privately - and therefore I collected a couple of bottles of my favourite wine from my "cellar", and drove to mother's.

Let me give you a little more background. I'm Peter Rowse, I'm 31 and the deputy principal of the Ashcombe Girls High School. My father had been a very successful entrepreneur who had created a world-wide empire, with offices across the world and bank accounts to match. It had taken those three-plus years to collate all his assets into one place, and now they were mine. My mother, Alice Rowse, had not needed to work for some years but had, in fact, acted as secretary to the local building society manager. Mother was 52, stood 5 foot 5 inches (without heels) and still had a very attractive body. To men anyway!

So, armed with the wine I knocked on the door of what was legally now my house and was delighted when mother opened it looking every inch the sexy "older" woman. After our hugs and kisses I followed her through to the lounge and sat her down on the settee, taking an armchair for myself. She already knew the details of today's court appearance and had glasses waiting - I poured us both a generous amount and raised my glass: "to us, mother, settled at last"

She echoed this sentiment and took a healthy swallow. I sipped the smallest amount of mine. For some 15-20 minutes we talked through what our newfound wealth might allow us to do, with my mother needing a couple of top ups.

Basking in this euphoria I stood up and went to look out of the window, and began a series of reminiscences about my upbringing, all favourable to the house and to my mother's care. She agreed with my praise, and added some memories of her own. As we spoke she got up and joined me at the window, admiring the garden she had mostly created on her own. All the while mother was sipping her wine.

By now, reader, you will have gathered I was up to no good - and my plan was progressing beautifully.

Turning to the room I regaled mother with a story of how I remembered sitting on her lap as a very small boy, night after night, as she read me a story, and I strolled back to the armchair. As I sat down mother refreshed her glass and turned towards the settee. "No, mother, come here. Sit on my lap for a change." With only a second of hesitation she plumped herself on my lap, laughing at the incongruity of it - mother on son's lap!!

Her bottom was now pressing down on my cock - my intention all along of course - and her mood was what used to be known as gay. I knew she didn't hold alcohol too well, and the behaviour was reflecting that. As she took another mouthful of wine I pressed my face into her neck and kissed her, nibbled on her ear, and began to run my hand through her hair. She giggled and turned her head as if to warn me off, but I simply kissed her neck and she turned to face me.

"Petey, you can't...oh" she gasped as my lips met hers. For a couple of seconds there was a frozen reaction, and then she actually kissed me back, her lips soft on mine. Holding her hair to prevent her turning away again I ducked my head and again nuzzled her neck and ear. Mother made a curious noise in her throat, and wriggled slightly to turn her body a little more towards me. My cock was hard, and I wondered if she could feel it on her bum. She seemed not to, and her mouth reached for mine.

As our lips met, both mouths slightly open, she stopped. "Oh Peter, we can't do this" she whispered. I ignored the words and pressed my mouth to hers. Mother just relaxed into my arm, which was around her shoulders, and allowed me to push my tongue into her mouth. The kiss now took on a life of its own, Our tongues jousted with each other in an attempt, it seemed, to reach down the throat. Mother had my left arm around her, and now my right hand came to life. I ran my fingers down her thigh and reached her left buttock. Without hesitation I took a firm hold of her bum, and began to gently caress her, feeling through her dress that she wore panties and nothing else.

Mother didn't hesitate. The kissing continued as she squirmed around a little, allowing my hand to brush her right buttock. My cock was as hard as I can ever recall it being but again she seemed not to notice. I actually believe that at that moment I could have pushed her legs part and touched her panties as they tightly crossed her crotch. But my plan was different.

I removed my hand from her bottom and allowed it to drift back up towards her breasts, at all times with enough pressure that she knew what I was doing. No hands came round to stop me. Instead she began to run her left hand over my face, and the kisses got wetter! As I actually stopped my hand just beneath her left breast she fluttered her hand at me, and managed a few words. "Petey, oh...Petey, this is...oh you're turning me on. Pleas...." I had what I wanted.

"Mother, this is exactly what you need after the last few months. Just go with the flow."

Mother made a noise in her throat, but no real words came out. My hand was still just below her left breast and I now moved it up and took a firm grip. Through the material of her blouse I could feel a bra, a bra that confined a rather plump titty. I was almost ready to move to the next stage of my plan, but first I could not resist fondling her tit, and feeling her rumbling in her throat. Mother was in ecstasy. My hand squeezed and twisted her bra-covered tit and mother wriggled her bottom. My cock was now getting close to an orgasm. Not yet, I thought, not yet.

For several minutes we kissed - snogged really - and my hand held her titty. No further words from her, just what appeared to be lust. I let my hand release her tit, and she stopped kissing me to gaze wildly at me. "Petey, I mean it. You're...oh hell...you're turning your mother on. Touch me, please!"

Internally I smiled. Externally I rested my hand on my thigh and stared into her eyes. "Mother, open your blouse."

Silence for a few seconds. "I mustn't. It's wrong. You're my son." She looked right back at me, like a deer in the headlights.

"Mother, I now own this house. Therefore I'm now the man of the house. Open your blouse." Absolute stillness. Mother fluttered her hand towards her buttons, then stopped.

"Mother, you've just been snogging your son - no forcing, you wanted to do it. You allowed your son to fondle what felt like a luscious bum, and I want more later. You also made no attempt to stop your son fondling your left titty. Open your blouse or I'll be forced to spank you."

Mother had made a throat noise at the word 'titty'. When I finished the sentence she wriggled, as though already feeling my hand descending on a tight buttock. "Peter, you wouldn't...surely?"

"I will. Now, obey my order."

Her fluttering hand touched the top button of her blouse, and steadied. Then, very slowly she unbuttoned the blouse from top to bottom. When she'd done she paused, looking at me. I nodded, and she, again slowly, opened it up. There, at last, her bra-covered tits were exposed. My eyes were riveted on them.

"Oh yes, mother. I like a well-filled bra." And my right hand took firm hold of her left tit - oh the feel of it, the sight of my own hand fondling this plump tit!!

Mother gasped and then pushed her head forward again. She wanted to kiss me! Our mouths met and once again our tongues danced around each other, while my hand felt her hardening nipple and tweaked it hard.

Mother broke the kiss and breathlessly asked me "are you going to...I mean do you want to...oh Peter, please don't stop." And she thrust her body forward, pushing that plump round titty at me.

The feel of that tit was making my poor cock positively groan! But still I resisted the urge to give in and go forward too fast.

"Mother, I want you to slide off my lap and stand in front of me....now!"

Looking puzzled she did as bidden, and moments later stood, blouse open, in front of me. What a sight. And all mine. Wow.

I got up and mother backed away a little. I took her arm and calmed her movement. "Easy, now, mother, easy. Now remove your blouse and put it on the floor." There was a flash of not understanding, and then my mother slipped the blouse from her shoulders, letting it cascade to the floor. "And now the bra: off."

Again a hesitation, then obedience. Her bra hit the floor as I took her two plump, slightly sagging, 36 inch titties in my hands. Heaven! Oh pure heaven. My mother's bare tits were now mine to fondle, grope, pinch and arouse. She just stood there, looking bewildered at this turn of events. I, on the other hand, was having the time of my life, and her bare tits were the focus. I lowered my head and suckled her left nipple whilst tweaking the right one. Then I reversed the process, and again felt an urgent desire to cum. Soon. Oh soon!

The next stage in my control of mother now arrived.

"Mother, while I play with your tits please raise your skirt so that I can see your panties." Another gasp, but her hands moved almost robotically to the hem of her skirt, and up it came. Wow, again. Dark blue panties, full cut, with a lacy edging. For several minutes I felt those titties as roughly as I knew how, and then "Turn around." Once again obedience, and I gazed at a bottom beautifully showcased in the panties, just as I'd always imagined it - totally encased and begging to be exposed. Now it was time to grope her bum again, and two handfuls were swiftly taken. No protest or sound, just a slight thrusting back of that bum, and a wiggle as my hands roamed over it. Surely she was now all mine? Time to find out.

I took mother's arm and led her back to the settee - "bend over the back of the settee, mother, and push that gorgeous bum back at me." If she couldn't figure what was coming next she must be asleep!

Slowly she arranged herself as I asked, and what a lewd sight she made. Those panties were begging me to lower them, and her swinging tits wanted another grope. I simply took the waistband of her panties and eased them down, letting them go when her thighs were uncovered and watching them fall to her feet. Without being asked she stepped free of them. Now my slutty mother was completely naked, bent over offering her over-ripe bum to her horny son. Me!!

I stood back a little to admire my prize, and Mother picked that moment to shuffle her feet to a slightly more comfortable position, and thus she spread her legs. Now, from my viewpoint, I saw her cunt, that glistening pair of lips just waiting for my cock.

My cock!! Its time had arrived, and I unzipped myself eagerly. Then I moved back behind mother and let one hand drift across her left buttock before finding its way between her legs to that cunt. It was wet! Boy was she wet! My fondling and ordering her to strip had aroused my mother - now she was ready, and so was I. My cock felt so sensitive as I gently ran my hand up and down it. My orgasm was begging me to release it.

I shimmied right up to mother's bum and let my cockhead tickle her cuntlips. A gasp was the response, and then "Petey, if you're going to...." she stopped, she couldn't say the word. I could: "Mother, I'm about to fuck you. Give you a hard long fucking. Just enjoy."

I could wait no longer. Gently, slowly I pushed in to her cunt, and immediately felt her cunt muscles gripping my cock. I pushed harder, further, until my balls were tight against her bum. Then, and only then, did I start to pump my cock in mother's cunt. At the first firm thrust she gasped again, and as I increased the speed a little she began to pant, rather like a dog in heat. Which, I suppose, she was. All too soon I released my first jet of cum, spurting it deep in to her cunt. At almost the same time I felt her muscles tighten, flutter, and then felt a warmth spreading back towards me - mother had cum. I'd given my mother an orgasm. Hip hip hooray!

Feeling pretty good, and still very horny, I continued to pump my cock in and out of my mother's cunt. Soon she began to work with me, pushing back as I went in and relaxing away as I pulled back. Her tits were swinging in front of her, and I leaned slightly to one side to get a better view of them. Beautiful!

Now she began to make noises - the only word to describe the wails that escaped her mouth. All sounded positively ecstatic, and simply acted to spur me on. My orgasms came fast - one, two three, four and five. Through all these orgasms her doughy tits were swinging, and I groped them as often as I could, whilst steadying myself by holding her hips, and allowing my hands to caress her bum. Then my cock was beginning to feel softer. I slowed, then pulled out, and mother's knees bent as she slumped forward over the back of the settee.

"Oh, Peter, what have we done?" she moaned. I laughed at that as I could see cum, mine mixed with hers, slowly running down her thighs. "Mother, your son, your horny son, has just fucked you for the first time. I hope you enjoyed it?"

There was silence, and then she half turned so that she might look at me. "You bastard!" Then a small smile touched her lips. "You horny bastard. I've never been made love to like that." I interrupted her: "mother, you've been fucked, not made love to. Remember that." A pause as she considered that, and then "you're right. I've been fucked." And so saying she pushed herself up on to her feet, turned to face me and touched herself between her legs. Then she picked up the discarded panties and attempted to dry herself.

I put out my hand - "Mother, no, leave that luscious cunt of yours wet, we haven't finished yet. I have another treat for you." Pausing in her movements mother looked mystified. She'd been fucked, what else was there? "Besides, the first time I fuck a lady I take her panties as a souvenir." She reluctantly handed them over.

"On your knees, please, mother, on your knees." She dropped slowly, them gazed up at me. "And now, mother, take your son's cock, the cock that just made you cum, take that cock in your hand."

She lifted her right hand and obeyed my instruction. It felt good, my slutty mother's hand holding my sticky cock. Gently she began to wank my cock, her soft fingers sliding up and down my cummy cock. "Now, put your son's cock in your mouth. I want a blow job."

The expression on her face was classic - a mixture of shock, horror, and developing understanding. A mother - in this instance her - was being told to suck her son's cock. The cock that had just fucked her.

"Peter, I don't...oh Petey..oh" mother nearly choked as I pushed my stiffening cock into her mouth. It felt blissful, my own mother about to suck, lick and excite my cock.

Mother's lips were soft, far softer than any others who had been allowed to feel my cock in their mouth. I could feel my orgasm building, and I reached down to find a tit so that I had that added pleasure as I enjoyed the sensation.

"When I cum, mother, you will swallow every drop. I want to see no drop of my creamy cum sliding down your chin. If I do, you will be punished." Mother, her eyes focussed on my face, merely nodded. Then I felt sorry for her. "Mother, while you suck my cock I will allow you to use one hand, one only, to frig your cunt or fondle a tit, but not both. Your choice." She blinked her eyes, then reached down with her left hand to that slippery slit between her legs, and continued lightly caressing my cock with her other hand as she bobbed her head back and forth. Her own fingers made noises as she frigged herself like a young virgin, eager for that next orgasm.

As my cum erupted I gave a shout, a shout of ecstasy; here I was, a horny son shooting cum into his mother's mouth. She was startled, and I saw her fighting to keep every drop in her mouth, and I'm delighted to say she managed well. She choked and gulped, but managed to keep every drop in that well fucked mouth.

Oh how mighty I felt. I indicated she should stand, and then had to pull her hand away from her cunt; she obviously had not managed to cum again, so I used one hand to steady her body as with the other I pushed her fingers to one side and slipped two fingers in to a very wet cunt. Mother moaned loudly, an unintelligible sound, and had her orgasm. I slapped her bum lightly and pushed her on to the settee, where she sprawled, exhausted.

"Mother, you are a slut, there's no other word. You're my slutty mother." She cast her eyes down at this, but made no move or word to disagree. "From now on you'll do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you. Do you understand?" I got a nod as reply, and she picked up her long-discarded blouse to cover her tits.

Me? Completely sated I simply zipped up my trousers and quietly left the house. Tomorrow, as they say, is another day.

dickbarton
dickbarton
127 Followers