Son Gives Mom a Fucking She Needs Ch. 02

Story Info
Two days after I fucked my mother for the first time.
3k words
4.22
103.6k
78

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dickbarton
dickbarton
128 Followers

As deputy principal of the Ashcombe Girls High School I also have responsibility for lost property. This week, two days after I fucked my mother for the first time, I saw that a box containing a handful of DVDs had been handed in, and as I checked them I found that a couple were, apparently, pure pornography. Now, I'm as red blooded as the next man, so decided to take them home to view them. It was also Friday, so I thought I'd call on my mother, to see how she had recovered.

I decided to wait till school was over, thus allowing mother time to get home from her job as secretary to the local building society manager, and to feel the week was finished. So, at just after 6pm, despite having a key, I was knocking on her door - which she opened almost immediately.

"Oh, Peter, it's you. I..." she hesitated, obviously recalling the outcome of my previous visit. "Please, come in."

Mother (Alice Rowse) was still dressed in her work clothes of crisp white blouse, black skirt and what I guessed to be stockings. At 52 years old she still appeared a good few years younger, and as I looked her up and down my cock was twitching. Mother led me into the front room, the room I had taken such liberties in. Inwardly I smiled, and she blushed ever so slightly. Turning to face me she hesitated and then: "Peter, did you want... I mean what brings you here?"

"Mother, we need to understand each other. As a result of dad's will I own this house, and as a result of our, er, activity the other night I now own you." At this she blanched a little and opened her mouth, but I cut across her: "don't argue. You are my mother yet you, of your own free will, obeyed my request to remove your blouse, remove your bra, and then take off your skirt. With no protest you allowed me to fuck you, then give me a blowjob. Yes?"

She paused, then just nodded. I smiled. "So, from now on, when I want your body, you, as my slutty mommy, will perform whatever act I demand. Yes?"

Mother again just nodded. "OK, just to let you know I'll be over tomorrow evening to continue the fun." I paused. "It was fun, yes?"

"Peter, it's not appropriate...I mean, you can't just..."

I held up my hand, like a traffic cop, and she stopped, mid sentence. "Why do you create so much negativity. I am the head of our family, don't argue."

Feeling a little pissed off at her attitude I left, walking on towards my own residence at the far end of town. I had not expected a warm welcome but her behaviour was annoying. She needed another session with my cock, and tomorrow it would be applied.

On arrival at my home I made myself some tea, then sat down to watch the DVDs, at which point I realised that I had left them in my mother's hall, quite forgetting them in my abrupt departure.

After hesitating I decided to go and retrieve them, and strolled back to mother's. As I'd already bothered her once I used my key and let myself in, and was immediately aware of a sort of moaning coming from the lounge. It reminded me of... it reminded me of a couple in the throes of sex, and flung open the door, expecting to see my mother in flagrante with a man. But what I saw was much more interesting. The television was showing a porn video, looking like one of those I'd left there, and on the sofa in front of the tv mother was sitting with her legs apart and a hand in the front of her panties. As I gasped in surprise she turned and saw me, also revealing that a couple of the buttons of her blouse were undone.

"What do you think you're doing? No, don't answer that - it's obvious" I managed to say. Actually, it was exactly the sort of scenario I'd thought about as I returned to mother's. Now I had the upper hand - for ever!

"Peter, oh Peter, I ... I found the box you'd left and opened it and discovered these discs. I just wanted to see what was on them. I've never watched pornography before."

"Never? Did dad never show you any?"

"No. He said it was ...dirty."

By now she had straightened her skirt, thus hiding the yellow panties I'd spotted. and was just going to do up her blouse buttons.

At this point let me explain, for new readers, that my 52 year old mother had a pair of tits around the 36 inch size, and a plump bum that a couple of days ago she had allowed me to grope at my leisure. And pleasure! As for me, well, at 31 and now (courtesy of my recently deceased father) a wealthy man. But single. I'd never allowed any relationship to get too long.

And my cock was twitching as I let my mind work out how to further this moment.

"Mother, leave those buttons." She hesitated, then obeyed. "Now explain to me exactly what you were doing, please" I demanded.

"Peter, I was...oh dear, I know it was wrong but the sight of those people on the video made me ... horny." Mother breathed that last word very huskily, obviously still caught up in the scenes she'd seen.

"You are a naughty mother. do you hear me? What are you?" Mother stared at me, then whispered "I"m a naughty mother." My cock was straining to get release. I waited to mentally compose myself, and then: "Mother, I'm going to punish you for, firstly, watching videos you were not given permission to watch, and secondly for then lewdly fingering yourself, and hoping to make yourself cum."

This last part of my little speech caused mother to gasp. Had she not thought that far ahead? Was it just the ecstasy of touching herself that had excited her?

She gulped a couple of times, to steady herself, and then, plaintively asked "How... how will you punish me?"

A whole scenario was beginning to form in my brain - she definitely wasn't going to enjoy it!

"While I decide how to punish you I think we'll use the same method as at school, whilst various methods are considered. For the time being, just like a naughty schoolgirl, you will put your hands on your head."

Mother looked surprised, then did as bidden. This, of course, made her tits and her bum stick out provocatively, something she didn't appear to realise. I did. I liked it, especially as her blouse was still hanging open.

"Now, mother, go and stand in the corner, no turning round, no other movement."

My mother stared at me as the childish nature of this command sunk in. She even opened her mouth, presumably to protest, but then thought better of it, Perhaps she assumed that this was her punishment. I smiled inwardly.

Standing looking at her, knowing her blouse was open, knowing she was going to do whatever I told her, was making my cock harden. I knew I couldn't delay too long or I'd have a hell of an erection. Not yet, Peter boy, not yet! But watching, oh boy. I slipped my zip down and quietly put my hand into my trousers; my cock stiffened more. Gently, so gently, I wanked myself, until I reached that point when I just had to stop. Adjusting my clothing, I ordered mother to keep her hands on her head and to turn and face me. The expression on her face as she turned said it all. She really did believe that it was over.

"Mother, after some thought I've decided to follow the school level of punishment - I'm going to spank your bottom."

Mother blinked. "Surely you're not allowed to do that?"

"I nodded. Oh yes, as Ashcombe Girls High School is a private school all parents have to sign an authorisation allowing the head and I to punish the girls in this way. From 11 to 16 they get a spanking, from 16 till they leave they can be caned."

This visibly shook mother. She stared at me as she digested my words, then..." but I'm...I'm your mother. You can't ... spank me."

I took such a delight in smiling as I informed her that I could, and would. Hands still on her head she began quietly to cry. Tears ran down from both eyes, and had just reached her chin when I moved one of the dining room table chairs into the middle of the room, and slowly sat down.

"Keep your hands up. Come here." I pointed at the floor in front of my knees. Mother hesitated, and then came forward.

"Now, before I start I have a question. When I arrived your bra was still in position; does that mean you hadn't yet touched your titties? Oh, but you had your hand in your panties so am I correct to think you were fingering yourself?|

My mother kept her hands on her head and considered my words. I could see she was trying to work out the answer that benefitted her the most.

"Peter, I had opened my bra, yes, but not ... touched myself. My hand in my panties was merely to move the material away from my...my pussy."

"It's a cunt, not a pussy. What is it? I demanded.

"It's my cunt." She said the word so softly. Obviously it embarrassed her. I must remember that.

"Let me just check the truth of that statement" I said, and reached forward and let my right hand slide gently down the outside of her panties and into the exciting depths between her legs. They appeared to be dry, so maybe she told the truth.

"Alright, now come round here" and I indicated that she should move to stand beside my right leg, facing across the room. At last she lowered her hands and shuffled round to obey. I took hold of her left hand and pulled her forward so that she was forced to lay across my lap, and as she did so she gave one more plea. "Please, Peter, don't hurt me!" Needless to say I ignored her and busied myself easing her skirt up on to her back. Now her chubby bum was exposed to my eyes, encased in yellow panties that covered her bottom properly, no thongs for my mother! Lacy panties. Sexy panties. And half hidden under her panties was the suspender belt that was holding up her stockings. Indeed, the sight of the suspender belt and panties, together with the black stockings stretched down mother's straight legs to her high heels,was erotic. Earthly delight!

I took hold of her waist with one hand and let my other one caress that bum. As I fondled her she wiggled, as though to escape my hand but the one holding her waist took care of that. No, I was in my element taking a good grip on my mother's pantie-covered bottom and letting my hand go wherever it wanted.

I eased her position slightly so that her bottom was thrusting up in to the air. God, my cock was hard, and pushing itself against her stomach. I stopped the fondling, rested for a couple of seconds, and then started.

Spank! I brought my hand down on her left buttock, and followed this with another blow to her right one. She gasped and wriggled a little, I ignored this and repeated the process, going from left to right, left to right, spanking that beautiful chubby bottom as hard as I could. Every so often I stopped to run my fingers over those tight panties, to fondle the forbidden fruit.

Then it was more hard spanks, till my hand stung with the strength of them.

I stopped, gripped her bottom and realised she was crying, really crying. When I spanked naughty schoolgirls at work I did so with a lighter touch and rarely got more than a few sniffles. This was different. I was spanking my mother and doing so to excite myself sexually. This was different. Indeed, this was magic!

I decided the time had come to remove her panties. I eased them down, letting them rest by her knees. My! Her bottom was a delightful shade of red. Hopefully it hurt as bad as it looked. Framed between her suspender belt and those rucked-up yellow panties was my idea of heaven.

Mother now seemed to realise I'd paused in her spanking, and began to try to ask me to stop. She'd be good from now on. She'd never anger me again. She'd do anything I asked.

Ignoring her words I let my right hand again fondle her shiny hot bottom, and quite without thinking I allowed my fingers to ease their way between her legs, which she obligingly opened to make this easier. My first surprise! Her cunt was wet, very wet. My punishment of her chubby bottom had turned her on. I pushed one of my fingers into her cunt, her cuntlips just slipping apart with little pressure from me. Mother let out a long sigh and I felt her cunt muscles gripping my finger.

I slipped in a second finger and mother almost shouted as she felt me do this.

"Oh yes, Peter. More! Please, more!"

My cock, needless to say was so rigid I reckoned that at that moment it would have held a great weight without drooping. My but I was hard.

I needed to keep control of the situation, so quickly pulled my hand from mother's cunt and ordered her to stand up. As she struggled to do this her panties slid the rest of the way down her legs, nearly tripping her up as she stepped back a little. Her hand went to go between her legs, but I caught it and said very loudly "no!!"

"Oh Peter, please let me, you've got me so" here she hesitated, not liking to utter the word that described her feelings. "So, horny."

It seemed she still hadn't learned that I was in complete control of her, and that what I said was exactly what she must (or sometimes must not) do. In one swift movement I stood up and, pulling apart the two sides of her gaping blouse, I gave her right titty a hard slap. She stopped all her noise and stared at me, before abandoning touching her cunt or sore bum and rubbed furiously her bra-covered tit.

I was sooo horny that I now had to progress things speedily or I'd embarras myself! Taking mother by her arm I propelled her towards the stairs.

"Up to your bedroom. Quickly!"

As she stumbled to climb whilst still trying to ease pain from both tit and bum my mother managed to get upstairs, followed by me, beginning to lose my clothes as I did so. She hurried into her bedroom, and I paused on the landing to remove my trousers, thus when mother turned to see what I wanted her to do next she was startled to see my most erect cock angling toward her. I indicated with my hand that she must remove her blouse, and at the same time pushed her back onto her bed, where she landed ina flurry of half removed clothes. I took the 2 cups of her bra in my hands and yanked them down, earning a squeal from mother as her plump, delectable tits flopped out and hung there, awaiting my hands or my mouth.

She had landed on her back, so all I needed to do now was to push her legs up, till her knees were almost level with her shoulders, exposing a wet, hot, throbbing cunt to my full view. W

Without thought I slapped her hard on the inner thigh, just next to her cuntlips, first on the left side then on the right. I watched the shock waves ripple across that delicious cunt and saw her face screw up in pain. Heaven now awaited, and without any further warning I took my cock in my hand and aimed at her cunt. Mother was still bemoaning those 2 slaps and didn't notice till my cockhead had entered her cuntlips and was pushing for full penetration.

"No. No. Please, Petey, no."

Before I could even ignore her my cum was blasting out, filling her womb with my seed. This was only the start; now I began to piston my cock, which I swear was getting even harder, and before more than a minute or so I had experienced 3 orgasms, and was delighted to be out of breath but with a cock still rampantly doing its job.

Mother now began to respond, as her own desire took hold. Her breathing was fast and noisy, rasping at the back of her throat.

I halted to regain a little strength, and she looked really upset, till I recommenced my hard fucking. Never had any woman I'd ever fucked seemed so slutty at that point in time.

"Tell me, mother, "I gasped, "are you enjoying this?" I was bathed in perspiration, but nevertheless was still capable of a fucking this enjoyable!

She, meanwhile, was energetically fucking me back, with a hard gasp for breath every minute or so. I lost count of my orgasms, and never attempted to count hers, but just enjoyed myself, until, finally, I had to stop. I withdrew my cock from mother's cunt, and rolled off her to lay alongside. After a minute or so she put her hand on my cock. "Do you want me to masturbate you?" Internally I grinned. Anything to keep me from inflicting more horror on her!

"No, mother, I don't need you to wank me. I reckon I've finished for today."

I got up from the bed, and looked back down at mother. She still lay with her legs apart, cum (mine and hers) oozing from her cunt.

"Mother, you're learning. You really are a slut - a mummyslut. But my mummyslut. I won't keep you any longer tonight, but I'll pop in to see you in a couple of days. You be good now," I said, and went slowly down the stairs, gathering my clothes as I went. My mother was becoming extremely submissive. This I could explore again.

dickbarton
dickbarton
128 Followers