Son in Law Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
Daughter joins Mom and husband for sex romp.
2.5k words
4.58
166.7k
48

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan was nervous but so excited, she had been having great sex with her son in law on regular occasions but today things were either going to go one step further or there would be chaos. Her and her lover had been sharing their fantasies about involving her daughter in their fun and today Joan was going to test that out. She had arranged for her other daughter, Kath, to look after her grandson Tom, pick him up from school etc, a job she often did. Therefore when Allison came home from work, there would be just the three of them. Joan went to her daughter's house just before 4.00pm. Andrew, her son in law, let her in and for a while they just stood kissing passionately.

"I'm still not sure about this Joan, I think it could ruin everything."

"Leave it to me, you know Ally and I get on very well, she'll be fine."

Joan's plot was simple; when Allison came home Andrew would persuade her to have sex, as their son was at her sister's house. In the midst of this Joan would make her appearance and hopefully join in. If Allison was too outraged or shocked, Joan would make her excuses and leave causing minor embarrassment but little else. That way her relationship with Andrew would remain secret.

Allison arrived home just after 4.00pm and Andrew explained that Kath was looking after Tom for a couple of hours. He grabbed his wife and started to kiss her, squeezing her arse as he did so.

"Maybe we can use the time productively," he said to her.

"You're bad, it's the middle of the day," Allison said.

Andrew lifted her skirt and started to feel her arse and rub her arsehole through her panties, a trick that always got her horny.

"What if someone comes round," she said.

"Like who?"

"Kath or Mom are going to bring Tom back soon."

"Not until after 7, I told you, that gives us a couple of hours and the way I'm feeling I'll only need 5 minutes," Andrew said.

Allison laughed, "Huh if we're going to bed I want everything, not just a quick hump."

Andrew worked his finger into Allison's panties and into the opening of her arse.

"Do you want my cock up there?"

"Mmmm but after you've got it nice and wet."

He took her be the hand and they went to their bedroom. They stripped off and lay on the bed, kissing and touching each other lustfully.

Joan stepped out of her grandson's bedroom and stood close to the door of the master bedroom. She could hear her daughter groaning as Andrew did things to her which as yet she couldn't see.

"Yes lick me darling, tongue my arse," Allison moaned.

Joan took another step and into the doorway of her daughter's bedroom.

Her middle age daughter was lying face down on the bed, whilst her husband had his face buried in her arse, obviously licking at her arsehole.

The scene was so erotic and Joan found herself rubbing her own pussy through her panties under her skirt.

Andrew looked towards her and lifted his face and smiled and then went back to Allison's arse.

"Put your friend up there first," Allison said.

Joan watched as Andrew reached for a slim silver vibrator which he started to rub up and down Allison's bum crack.

"Fuck my arse with it," Allison moaned.

Andrew inserted the slim vibrator into Allison and switched it on to slow revs as he pushed it further into her.

Joan continued to masturbate as she watched staring at the Vibrator going in and out of her daughter's rectum.

Then in a wild fling of passion Allison flung her head round, groaning wildly as she did so. Just 5 feet away stood her Mom, with her skirt up around her waist and her fingers buried deep inside a pair of very small black lace panties.

"Fucking shit," Allison said and she sat up.

Andrew tried to be amazed as well.

"Sorry," Joan said, " I let myself in and heard you upstairs and ..... well came in here."

Joan pretended to look sorry and pitiful, but the sight of her daughter sitting naked in front of her was just amazing and she knew she wasn't doing a very good job. So she changed tact and looked straight at Andrew's hard cock and licked her lips.

" But Mom, you shouldn't have come into our bedroom."

Allison then followed her Mom's eyes to her husband who was rubbing his cock.

"Andrew, what the fuck?"

"Sorry but you naked and your Mom watching us and obviously playing with herself, well it is kind of erotic."

Joan still stared at Andrew's cock making it obvious to her daughter what she wanted.

Andrew grabbed the vibrator that had shot out of Allison's arse when she had jumped up and started to rub it against Allison's arse again.

Allison turned to her husband who was still jerking himself off with his other hand, "You're naughty," she said.

Allison could feel herself succumbing to the lust within her again as the tip of the vibrator pierced her arsehole again. So her Mom was in the room too, so what? all she wanted was to be arse-fucked.

"Can I touch his cock?" Joan said as she ventured further into the bedroom.

Allison looked at her Mom and felt sorry for her, she probably had not had sex in years and women in their 60's didn't get much of a chance of re-kindling any passion.

Allison nodded and was shocked at herself, in fact now the thought of watching her Mom play with her husband's cock made her feel a bit giddy.

Allison curled herself round as Andrew continued to fuck her arse with the vibrator, so that she could see him sitting on the side of the bed.

Joan reached out and started to stroke Andrew's cock like it was the first time.

"It's so hard and hot," Joan said.

Allison watched as for the first time another woman played with her husband's cock. She watched as her Mom's hand gained momentum and she was soon moving her hand up and down his shaft very fast.

"Oh yes Joany, wank me off darling, make me cum," Andrew panted.

"Suck him Mom," Allison said, desperately now wanting to watch her Mom's mouth take his cock.

Joan knelt down and took Andrew's cock into her mouth, not for the first time of course, but Allison didn't know that.

Allison sat up again to watch better and as her Mom gave her husband a long blow job, Allison found herself finger fucking herself.

Joan didn't want Andrew to cum yet, so she released his cock and sat on the bed and started to kiss him, mouths open, tongues entwined. As she did this she managed to strip her clothes off, down to her bra and panties. She turned to see her daughter masturbating whilst watching them. The sight nearly brought Joan to orgasm, Ally was sitting there with 2 fingers pushed deep inside a totally bald cunt and also groping her right breast with her left hand.

"I want to watch you suck him darling," she told her daughter.

Allison moved forward ready and willing to do her Mom's bidding. She bent down and started to suck her husbands cock, knowing that just a few minutes earlier it had been in her Mom's mouth and that thought drove her wild with passion.

Joan stood up and released her tits from her bra and then say beside her daughter. As Allison was bent over Joan reached down and slowly started to stroke her daughter's tits that were hanging down over Andrew's legs.

Joan shook at the first feel of her daughter's boobs, knowing how naughty and perverse this was but not being able to resist the lust she had within her. Allison made no sign of resisting as she continued to suck Andrew's dick, so Joan moved round behind her daughter. Allison's arse was up in the air and her pussy lips and arsehole were glistening with wetness. Joan stroked her daughter's arse and then started to rub her pussy lips, easing them open with her fingers.

Allison moaned as she felt the fingers move to her cunt and then gently inside her.

"Can Mommy lick your pussy and arse darling?"

Allison was too far gone to resist, the lust was so intense it was like being drunk on alcohol. She took Andrew's cock from her lips and turned to her Mom.

"Yes Mom, lick me, make me cum please."

Joan dipped her face into Allison's upturned arse and used her tongue on her daughter's arsehole and wet pussy. This was a whole new experience for her and it was amazing. She pushed her tongue deep inside her daughter's cunt, finding her clitoris and stimulating it with her tongue.

She heard Andrew tell Allison to stop because he wanted to cum over her Mom.

So Allison released his cock but didn't move from her position on all fours, not wanting her Mom to stop.

Joan came up for air and saw Andrew standing by the bed slowly rubbing himself.

"I think we'd better let him release some tension," Joan said to her daughter.

Allison got up and let her Mom lay down on the bed.

She looked at her husband who was staring at her Mom's body whilst wanking.

Joan lay there with just her panties on and started to massage her own large breasts.

"Cum all over her," Allison said.

Andrew knelt on the bed between Joan's legs and Allison grabbed his cock.

"Oh yes baby girl, make your hubby spunk all over Mom," Joan said.

Allison gave him a few quick jerks and then he let out an almighty moan and his spunk shot from him, splashing down onto her Mom's face and tits.

As she watched she couldn't believe she was even doing this but Allison found the sight of her own Mom covered in her husband's cum the most erotic thing she had ever witnessed.

Joan was moaning like a teenager as she fondled herself and Allison loved the sight of her Mom masturbating.

She released her husbands cock and fell onto the bed next to her Mom. She started to lick the cum off her Mom's face.

"Share it with me darling," Joan said.

Allison pressed her lips against her Mom's forcing the cum on her tongue into her Mom's open mouth. The sensation of kissing her Mom like this made her own juices start to flow and she climbed onto her Mom so that she could feel her cum squirting onto her body.

As the kiss ended, Joan moaned loudly as she felt the hot juice dribble onto her panties from her daughter's pussy.

"Cum all over Mommy darling, make me wet with your love juice."

Allison kissed her Mom again, wildly forcing her tongue into her Mom's mouth and then she started to grope her Mom's large breasts.

"Suck my nipples darling, like you used to when you were a baby, suck them hard."

Allison moved down and took her Mom's left breast into her hand and started to flick the nipple with her tongue. When Andrew and her were first married, a girlfriend of hers had come over and all three had got drunk and her and Sarah had performed lesbian sex for her husband to watch. It had never happened again or since, but Allison knew that deep down she fancied women and now she had a nice big flabby tit to play with and best of all it belonged to her own mother. She took turns sucking on her Mom's breasts before moving further down the bed and between her Mom's legs. She slipped her Mom's panties off and stroked her well trimmed pubic area. The scent of her Mom's pussy made her head spin and then she was there opening up her Mom's lips and inserting her tongue.

"Lick Mommy baby, lick Mommy's cunt like a good girl," Joan called out.

The taste of her Mom's cunt was fabulous and Allison licked and sucked and kissed and nibbled until her Mom let out a huge gasp and her cum soaked Allison's face.

As her Mom relaxed , Allison again squirted her love juice out of her pussy and onto the bed.

She looked up, to see her husband sitting in a chair just watching, a wicked grin on his face.

She knelt on the bed and looked at her Mom who seemed exhausted.

"That was the best orgasm I have had in ages," Joan said to her daughter.

The guilt started to creep up on Allison and she said,

"I can't believe we just did that."

Joan held her arms out and Allison collapsed into them, letting her Mom cuddle her.

"It's okay baby, we're just having some fun, no-one needs to know."

She snuggled into her Mom's breasts as Andrew came over and sat on the bed.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked his wife.

"So much, too much," she replied.

"So you'd be quite happy if we continued this little threesome," he said.

"Mmmm and I suppose you want to fuck my Mom," she said.

Joan held Allison tightly, "He's actually been fucking me for a few weeks now, but we were desperate to involve you too darling, don't be angry with him, it's my fault, I couldn't resist him and seduced him into bed."

Allison looked up at her Mom knowing she should be angry, but instead she just kissed her on the lips.

"I don't mind you two fucking, but I want to be there when it happens from now on," she said.

"Do you want to watch your old man fuck me now?" Joan said.

Allison nodded and watched as her husband climbed on top of her Mom. Allison just lay beside her Mom whilst watching her husband hump away at her 60 year old mother. But with the lust rising again within her, she moved down the bed, so she could watch better. Andrew came out of Joan and lay her on her side and took her from behind, so Allison could see better. Allison watched as her husbands cock moved in and out of her Mom's open pussy.

"Rub me, whilst he fucks me darling," Joan said and Allison reached between her Mom's legs and rubbed the top of her cunt whilst she was being fucked hard.

It wasn't long before Andrew was groaning again and Allison knew he was shooting his load into her Mom's wet cunt. As he pulled out, Allison moved in, pushing her tongue up her Mom's pussy to taste her husbands cum as it dribbled from her. She lapped it all up and shared the last bit with her Mom.

The three of them lay on the bed for a while before they knew they had to break up the fun as Tom would be home soon.

"I'll get Kath to have Tom again on Friday and we'll do it all again," Allison decided.

"Can't wait," Joan replied.

"Me neither," Andrew said.