Son of a Beach

Story Info
Guys gets a surprise from his mother-in-law.
2k words
4.09
141.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I got to go to the beach for the first time since we were married. We had gone with her family while we were dating, but haven't been since we were married. We have been married for almost five years. So when we decided to go we were gonna stay for seven full days and nights. My wife called me at work one day and asks if her mother and four brothers could go, and I thought; "great now they are going to be there and ruin our vacation."

Now I love her family to death, but I wanted this vacation to be just ours. She then told me that they were only going to be there a couple of days. So I agreed. Little did I know what I was in for. We got there on a Sunday night around dark. We all went out to eat and came back about 9 o'clock that night. My wife and I went on to bed cause we were tired. The fun happened the next morning. My wife is very beautiful she is about 5'3" tall, has a great ass, and big tits (40DD) . My Mother-In-Law is also very beautiful to 40 years old. Her tits are a little smaller (36C) , she's about 5'5" tall and has a wonderful ass. I've caught my self-just staring at it very often, I think she has caught me more than once.

Anyway back to Monday morning. My wife and I were lying in bed and heard everybody else rustling around in the living room of our condo. Then it got quiet and I got up and looked out and everyone was gone. I went back to bed and got in. I had been horny as hell ever since I woke up, but my wife was holding out, because everyone was there. So I told her that we were alone now and started making my moves. I took her big tits in my hand and started to kiss them, lick them and took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. When she gets aroused my wife has the longest nipples I have ever seen.

She started to respond and rubbed the back of my head with her left hand and rubbing her pussy with her other hand. I started to see her finger get wet with her juices so I knew she was horny too. I kept sucking on her tit and get her nipples fully erect. By this time my erection was straining my underwear I had to get them off. So I reached down and pulled them off. My wife saw my hard cock and looked at me and said, "Fuck me!" I moved over on top of her and slid my hard cock into her hot, wet pussy. I started to move my cock in and out of her pussy and she started to moan softly. I pushed my cock into her pussy I began to suck on her tits again; her nipples were really standing at attention now. She started to moan even louder now, as I was fucking her I moved around and took my finger and started to play with her asshole. That made her moan even louder.

I then stopped fucking her and pulled my dick out and started to rub her clit with the head of my dick. She really started to moan then, and said, "I'm about to cum, put your dick back in me now!" So I pushed my dick back into her pussy and started to really pound my dick in and out of her pussy fast. She reached down and started to play with her clit. She was really moaning now with an occasional scream muffled in there. Then she picked up the pace of hand and was screaming, "Oh! Baby Fuck Me Harder, Oh Yes I'm Gonna Cum, Oh Yes Baby Oh, I CUMMING!" I just kept on pumping my cock in and out of her. I then felt the ache in my balls and said, "Oh sweetie here I cum!" At that time I felt my load pass through my cock and shoot up into her pussy. I then collapsed on to her and just laid there for a minute or two.

We lay there side by side for a few minutes, then I decided to get up and get a shower. After my shower I crawled back in to bed and she was still lying there. She then said, "I'm gonna go down to the beach you want to go?" I told her no that I was gonna lay there for a few more minutes then might come down there. So she got up, put on her bathing suit and left. I then fell asleep and was asleep for a long time. Since I was out of the shower I didn't have on any clothes so I was lying on the bed naked. I started to have a dream about some girl giving me head I couldn't see her face but it was some good head. Then I started to kind of wake up and realized it wasn't a dream. I opened one eye and saw that it was my Mother-in-law sucking on my rock hard cock. Now I had dreamed of this or fantasized about it, but never thought it would be happening. I rubbed my eyes to make sure that it still wasn't a dream. It wasn't it was real my

Mother-in-law was really sucking my dick. She then looked up and said, "I didn't know how else too wake you." I then said, "where is my wife?" She said, "down at the beach and won't be back for an hour, long enough for me to do what I want too." With that she then set up between my legs with her pussy about 8 inches from my dick. She then started to rub here pussy with her right hand and stuck 3 fingers in her pussy with her left hand. She then said, "Ya thought that ya were alone this morning didn't you?"

"Little did you know I was in the bathroom when you looked out."

She went on, "I stood outside the door while you were fucking my daughter." I was shocked; I couldn't believe my ears. She then said, "overtime I heard your dick go in and out of my daughter I was sliding my fingers in and out of my pussy like I'm doing now."

"When she was moaning I was moaning and then we came at bout the same time."

"when ya have spent the night at my house when your Father-in-law was gone hunting, I hide the room monitor in the room ya were sleeping in and listen to ya fuck all the time." I was in shock cause I had never thought she would ever do anything like this. She then said, "I have dreamed of fucking you for a long time, so listening to you fuck my daughter and me fingering myself to the same rhythm was as close as I thought I would get to fucking you."

"Then my daughter invited me on this trip."

"Now I get to try the real thing."

She went on fingering her pussy. I could tell she was getting close to cumming. She started to moan a little louder and said, "I fixin to cum!" I then saw something I had only saw on the Internet till today. She then kept on fingering her pussy and then said, "here I cum!!!!!!" Then at that moment she let out a scream and then her female juices ejaculated on my balls, dick, and belly, all the way up to my chest. She just set there and then caught her breath and said, "that was awesome!" I was like ok glad you could stop by because I thought my wife would be there any second. She then said, "Oh I'm not done yet." With that she turned around and began to like her juices off of my balls. She then moved up to my belly and chest and the said, "I saved the best for last!" She then started to suck on my dick like the shaft at first then taking the whole

7 ½ inches all the way to the base, never even gagging or stopped did it just like a pro! Of course by now my cock was just throbbin by now. She then took my cock out of her mouth and spit on the head twice and her spit started to run down the shaft. She then took my cock into her mouth again and began too suck on my cock real hard. She then stopped and looked up at me and said, "are you enjoying this?"

"You fucked the daughter now you're gonna fuck the mother." With that she stood up over me and then squatted down and guided my dick into her pussy. I could still see the juices dripping off of her pussy lips. She then lowered herself down on my cock. And started to move up and down the length of my dick. So I reached around and started to play with her ass. She then moaned, "Oh yea, play with my ass, I like that!"

So I gave it a good slap, to which she moaned even louder. She then got off of me and moved over on her hands and knees and said, "Fuck your Mother-in-law doggie-style." I got on my hands and moved behind her and guided my dick into her hot, dripping wet pussy. I slid my dick into her and started to move it in and out of her pussy. I then took my fingers and started to play with her asshole. She said, "not there never done it like that." I said, "I will some other time, just playing now." I then wet my finger with my mouth and then slide it into her tight asshole. She moaned a little at first but then said, "oh gosh that is awesome try another finger." So I slide two fingers into here ass and she rally started to moan even louder and started pounding her ass against my pelvis, and my fingers. She then started to moan even louder and said,

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH yes! I'm gonna cum."

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm CUMMING!" and I felt her juices flow over my cock. I then pulled out and told her to roll over. She said, "my tubes are tied I want you to cum in me!" I said, "No, got something else planned so roll over."

She rolled over on her back and I climbed up on her chest and told her to suck my dick. She opened her mouth and took my dick in her mouth. She sucked on it for about a minute. I then pulled my dick out of her mouth and put it between her tits. Her pussy juices and her spit were perfect lube for sliding my dick in between her tits. She said, "I've never been tittie fucked before." I just kept on fucking her tits and she was loving it. I felt like my dick was about to explode and I knew I was about to cum. So I grabbed my dick and started to stroke it and move closer to her face. I then said, "OH yes I about to cum!" She said, "well shoot it on my face and mouth I wanna taste you!"

I then said, "OOOOOOHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! I'm CUMMING." I then shoot my load on her face. The first stream of cum hit her above the eye and in her hair. Then I pointed my dick at her mouth and shot the rest of my load on to her lips and into her mouth. She first swallowed what was in her mouth and then licked her lips to get the cum off of her lips. As I rolled off her she raised up and kissed me on the mouth for the first time. She opened her mouth and slide her tongue into my mouth, I could taste her pussy juices and my juices. She then said, "that was better than I dreamed, but it's not over yet!"