Son Wants Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
He finally gets to fuck his Mom.
1.3k words
4.47
338.8k
111

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rictam
rictam
293 Followers

"Note to Readers this is the second chapter of an ongoing story if you haven't already read the first chapter I suggest you do before continuing with this and the following editions."

Thank you AlphasGirl09 and GrrrreatImagination for editing my story

All characters in this story are over 18.

*

It Happened

Brendan wrapped in only a towel walked into the house to see Tammy, bent over retrieving a casserole dish from the refrigerator.

Tammy was wearing a short satin robe that rode up when she bent over causing his eyes to caress the line of her left leg from her feet all the way up to her exposed hip.

She stood up holding the casserole dish looking at Brendan when he asked, "What's for dinner?" Tammy saw his eyes moving up and down her body as moved towards him. "I can't wait to feel his big cock inside me," she thought.

Brendan was staring at his Mom's robe seeing the outline of her breasts through the opening. "I really hope she lets me fuck her, she has to be awesome if she is anything like the blowjobs that she gives," he reflected.

"Your favorite dish, sweet and sour pork chops," Tammy replied. "Wow can this day get any better?" Brendan exclaimed.

"Yes it can, dessert will be much better than the main dish," Tammy said winking at him as she set the dish on the counter and opened her robe.

Brendan had earlier seen his Mother naked in the pool but was still mesmerized by her perfect 38C tits and black hairy pussy. He was surprised because even though he had just cum 15 minutes ago he could already feel his cock hardening under the towel "Wow, I would say desert is definitely better," Brendan exclaimed. "I knew you would think so too," Tammy seductively replied as she tied her robe closed. "Open the oven for me sweetie," Tammy asked as she was carrying the casserole dish towards him. After opening the oven, Brendan took a couple of steps back to give her access.

Tammy bent over to place the casserole dish into the oven causing her robe to rise up displaying her ass and pussy to Brendan. The sight made his cock harden further, creating a tent in his towel.

Tammy noticing it as she stood up teased, "I see that someone is excited about the sweet and sour pork chops." Grabbing and squeezing his cock through the towel, she questioned him, "or is it the desert that you want?'

"Definitely the desert," Brendan replied as he slid his hands inside her robe, grabbing her tits.

"We have about an hour, let's go up to the bedroom," Tammy spoke as she She led him by his cock for the second time today.

Reaching her bed she released his cock, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Her tongue entwined with his as they fell onto the bed. Rolling side to side on the bed, their kiss continued. She grabbed his towel ripping it off him while at the same time he wrenched her robe open.

Both naked, Brendan rolled his Mother onto her back and began kissing down her chin and neck over her chest, stopping only to suck each of her nipples into his mouth in turn. Tammy moaned loudly as he kissed his way down her stomach then slowly licked through her pubic hair.

Brendan was suddenly nervous and didn't know what to do because the only pussy he had ever seen was on the porn he watched on his computer.

Tammy noticed Brendan's sudden hesitation and smiled at his inexperience. "All you have to do is flick your tongue up and down and stick it into the hole too, when I'm really moving around."

Just like a kitten lapping up milk, Brendan started licking his Mom's pussy. Tammy moaned, "That's it baby; lick your Mommy's pussy. It feels so good." Brendan then spread his Mother's legs further apart to bury his nose and tongue into her pussy.

Tammy was bucking her hips against his tongue when she pointed to her clit screaming, "suck right here," Brendan followed her instruction and sucked her clit into his mouth causing Tammy to scream. As she grabbed his head with both hands and move his mouth to her clit

"Suck and lick it faster and harder. You're going to make Mommy cum, baby." Sucking her clit hard into his mouth, Brendan then flicked her clit up and down with the tip of his tongue. Grabbing his head, Tammy pulled it tight into her pussy as she came all over his face.

He continued to lick and suck her clit until she cried, "Stop, I can't take it anymore, roll over onto your back." Tammy laid there for a minute collecting her composure, then got on her hands and knees moving towards Brendan.

Brendan, doing as instructed rolled over onto his back. His cock was sticking into the air at a 45 degree angle as Tammy straddled his hips, "It's time for desert baby," she said as she lined the head of his cock against her pussy and slowly slid down onto him.

The warm wet feeling of his Mother's pussy on his cock was nothing like Brendan had ever experienced. Not even the blow job that she had given him compared to this feeling. He grabbed her bouncing tits as she slowly rode his cock, flexing her pussy as she thrust herself on it.

"Your cock fills me so well," Tammy cried as she thrust her hips faster and faster on her son's cock. His cock was bumping her cervix as she fucked him. Stopping suddenly with his cock buried all the way inside the pussy he came from, Tammy asked, "Are you enjoying this baby?"

"Mom, I have never felt anything so wonderful in my life. Thank you, Mom. I love you." Shock filled his eyes as his Mother pulled herself off of his cock.

"Don't worry baby, we are not done yet, I want you to fuck me doggie style," Tammy assured as she rolled over onto her arms and knees. Brendan quickly moved behind his Mother's ass admiring her puckered asshole and dripping pussy.

Tammy grabbed Brendan's cock and guided it into her pussy. He thrust his hips forward sliding it all the way inside his Mom. Tammy responded by pressing her hips back against his thrusts.

"Mom this feels so fucking good," Brendan said as he slammed his cock into her. "Your cock feels good for me too baby, fuck me harder," Tammy cried. Brendan grabbed her hips and pulled her back into his thrusts. "Baby, you're going to make me cum again," Tammy panted.

As his Mother bucked in orgasm, Brendan couldn't take it any longer; he pushed as far as he could inside her and blasted her pussy with his cum. Spurt after spurt hit the walls of her pussy. Brendan pumped a few more times until, exhausted, he collapsed onto the bed.

Tammy laid there for a few minutes as cum dripped from her pussy onto the sheets, then she leaned over and took Brendan's softening cock into her mouth. After she had cleaned their love making from his cock, Tammy laid her head into Brendan's shoulder.

"Mom, that was awesome, thank you for everything," "I loved it too baby, don't worry you will get more after supper, if you're good," she kidded him "Shit speaking of supper," she said, as she grabbed her robe throwing it on as she left the bedroom for the kitchen.

"Just in the nick of time," Tammy told Brendan as he walked into the room also wearing a robe. "Good because I am hungry after having desert first," he stated. "Let me get the rest of supper ready, smartass, and you can eat," Tammy teased.

Sitting in their robes eating dinner, they talked about what happened and how much they both enjoyed it. Tammy started to clear the table when Brendan began to help too. They cleared their plates; put away the leftovers and when Tammy bent over the dishwasher to put the plates away, she felt Brendon's cock sliding into her pussy.

To be continued...

rictam
rictam
293 Followers