Son Wants Mom Ch. 10

Story Info
Tom stops by again.
3.3k words
4.46
77.9k
38

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rictam
rictam
293 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18.

*

"I can't believe he actually blackmailed you, but from how it sounds it actually turned out to be quite fun for you didn't it?" I said to Tammy as she relayed her story.

"Yes, actually after the shock of his question, I really got turned on seeing all those hard cocks, knowing I was the reason that caused them." Tammy replied.

"The cock that you originally wanted me to get is the only one I didn't have, Heather took care of Brendan's."

"The big question is did you enjoy yourself?" I questioned.

"Yes, actually Tom's cock was really impressive, I did feel like quite the slut but if you don't care then a slut I will be, shit I even invited him back tomorrow for another round," Tammy stated.

"As long as you love me and make love to me when I come home, I don't care if you enjoy a different cock from time to time," I reassured her.

"I love you so much; you are the best husband a woman could ask for. I however, really need to get some sleep, I am so worn out," she informed me.

"I am sure you are, I know how your orgasms wipe you out and by the sounds of it you had multiples. Good night baby, I love you." I told her.

"Yes that I did have, good night babe, I love you too," Tammy said as she hung up the phone.

I lay on my bed stroking my cock thinking of Tom fucking my wife's pussy, after I cleaned the cum off my stomach and chest, I feel into a deep, restful sleep.

Tammy was dressed in what she slept in the previous night, one of my t-shirts. Her pussy was wet in anticipation for Tom coming over as she cleaned the house.

She was standing on the back porch, smoking a cigarette while she took a break. She placed her one foot on the chair and ran her hand over her pussy lips, "damn I can't believe I am this wet, especially since I had multiple cocks in me yesterday."

Tammy heard the porch door open as she looked to see Heather walking out to the porch wearing one of Brendan's t-shirts. "Good morning Aunt Tammy, how are you today?" she asked.

"I am good, I slept like a baby last night," Tammy replied.

"You should have, your pussy had more cock than a pin cushion had pins last night," she giggled.

"That is true, but certainly was fun, my pussy is wet not only from thinking about last night, but also from thinking of Tom coming back over today," Tammy informed.

"He certainly has a huge cock, I would not mind trying that out myself, my pussy is very wet but not from horniness," Heather acknowledge as she sat in the chair, spreading her legs placing her feet on the table. Tammy could see cum running out of her freshly fucked pussy, making her wetter than before.

"Brendan woke up with another woody huh? I am so glad you're here I definitely am not a morning person," Tammy stated.

"I have been woke up that way every day since I moved in with you; his cock sliding in and out of my pussy is the best alarm clock a girl could ask for. Would you like to clean me up?" Heather questioned.

"You look delicious, but I really have to get my housework finished," Tammy said.

"Well if you clean me up, I promise to help clean the house with you, even with the break you and I together will get the house done sooner," Heather spoke as she ran her fingertips over her pussy.

Tammy lowering herself to her knees in front of Heather, said, "I love you being here baby girl, you are such a help in many ways," as her tongue slid inside Heathers lips. She loved the taste of her son's cum and her niece's pussy as she attacked Heather's pussy.

Tammy's oral manipulation of her pussy had Heather screaming in orgasm in record time.

"My turn," Heather stated after she recovered from her mind blowing cum. Tammy quickly lifted the t-shirt, thrusting her legs over the arms of the chair, opening her pussy for her niece.

Heather buried her face into her aunt's pussy tasting the reminisce of the cum from the night before.

She viciously attacked her pussy, licking and sucking her fast and furiously. Tammy didn't last long due to horniness and nieces' excellent oral skills; she screamed loudly squirting her juices all over Heather's face.

They both sat on the porch while Tammy had a cigarette and decided to tackle the chore of cleaning the house.

The two women cleaned the house in record time; their t-shirts were soaked in sweat and clung tightly against their tits. They both were once again sitting on the porch when Heather asked, "When is Uncle Rick coming home?"

"He will be flying in on Friday, why do you ask?" Tammy questioned.

"I was wondering if I could join you when you pick him up at the airport," Heather replied.

"Of course you can, he'd be happy to see you I am sure," Tammy stated.

"Well after the outfits I pick up for us at the mall today, he will be even happier to see the both of us," Heather cheerfully stated.

"OH, wait a minute, I am not going to have you buy anything for me, I will give you my credit card and will wear whatever you pick out, but I am going to pay for it ok?" Tammy informed Heather.

"Actually, I was going to pay for it to show my appreciation for everything that you have done for me, but then again if you want to pay, I am not going to argue," Heather laughed.

"You have done enough to show your appreciation, you help me clean the house and more importantly you keep Brendan from attacking me 24/7, plus you eat pussy very well so I know you are appreciated," Tammy responded.

Tammy, Brendan and Heather all ate lunch together and were cleaning up the kitchen when Brendan stated he and Heather were going to the mall shopping.

Tammy walked out to the pool to work on her tan after the kids departed. Removing her sun dress she lay on the lounge chair completely naked. She drifted on and off to sleep for about an hour when she was startled awake by the ringing of her cell phone.

"Yes of course I want you to come over today, Tom, I enjoyed your big cock yesterday and want more today," Tammy spoke into the phone.

"So did I, your pussy felt amazing, I just wanted to make sure it was still ok," Tom shyly spoke.

"I will be here all day so come over anytime, and oh by the way, I am tanning naked here right now," Tammy teased.

"I wish that I could come over now and see you that way, but I can't make it over until 5 or 6 tonight," Tom said.

"That's fine dear, my pussy will be waiting here for you, when you can make it over," Tammy replied hanging up the phone.

Tammy lay on her back fantasizing about Tom's big cock fucking her once again as she fell to sleep once again. She was awakened by the sensation of having both of her tits being sucked. Opening her eyes she saw both Heather and Brendan kneeling on both sides of her chair, sucking her nipples.

"Hey kids, I am glad you made it home safely," Tammy moaned as they continued sucking her tits.

Heather removing her mouth excitedly stated, "I can't wait to show you what I bought for us, Aunt Tammy."

"Seems like you are pretty excited about it, why don't we go inside and try them on," Tammy responded.

"Yes, yes let's do that," Heather gleefully stated.

Brendan released his mother's tit from his mouth as he stood up complaining, "What about this? grabbing his hard cock through his shorts."

"Hell if that had to be taken care of every time it was like that, I would always be naked, don't worry you'll get pussy today," Heather teased.

"Heather's right dear, don't worry she and Mommy will take care of that nice cock of yours later," Tammy said as they walked into the house.

Tammy looked at the clock when she entered the house seeing that is was already 4:55. Brendan, stay in the living room, Tom is coming over soon but if he isn't here before hand, we will model our new outfits for you," Tammy spoke.

"Let's redo our hair and makeup before we try on the outfits," Tammy suggested.

"Well with yours you probably could, but mine will mess up my hair," Heather responded.

"Ok then, let's change first, oh purple my favorite color," Tammy spoke as Heather handed her the outfit.

Brendan answered the door when Tom knocked as the women changed. "You have gotten here in the nick of time, they are upstairs changing into some sexy outfits Heather got for them today," Brendan exclaimed.

"Great! No offense please, but your Mom has a hot body and she is definitely a MILF," Tom replied.

"No offense taken but she isn't a MILF for you she would be a Mom I Already Have Fucked," Brendan laughed.

"Wow, Uncle Rick is going to love that outfit, he won't be able to keep his eyes off of you, plus he will have a huge boner inside his uniform when he sees you," Heather exclaimed.

"He will have to choose who to stare at because he will have a hard time keeping his eyes off you baby girl, yours doesn't hide anything at all, hell if he has some buddies with him, they may think he is getting picked up by a couple of hookers." Tammy laughed.

"We do look pretty slutty don't we? Let's go get Brendan's opinion and see." Heather stated as she and Tammy left the bedroom.

"Holy fuck," Brendan exclaimed as the women came down the stairs.

"You both are so fucking sexy," Tom shouted.

Heather posed first for the boys; she wore a white fishnet blouse, the top hugged her neck, with a thin horizontal stripe that did nothing but hide her aureoles. The bottom of the shirt came about 2 inches below her breasts. Her white miniskirt came just below her ass and the matching 4 inch high heels made her look even sexier.

"It's obvious you guys like the outfit," Heather stated as she looked at the boy's crotches.

"Hell yes, that outfit is fucking hot!" Tom exclaimed.

"Ok, put your tongues back in your mouths boys, let me know what you think of mine," Tammy said as she walked in front of them. She was wearing a light purple fishnet blouse, with her cleavage exposed as the V-cut ended at the bottom of her blouse. The only difference from Heather on her bottom half was the color of the skirt and shoes.

"What a cougar you are Mom, Rick is going to love you in that outfit," Brendan exclaimed.

"Well it looks like he isn't the only one who loves these outfits, it looks like both of your cocks are going to rip through your shorts, why not give them some air?" Tammy stated.

The boys jumped to their feet removing their shorts and underwear in one movement. Their cocks twitched in excitement as Tammy and Heather smiled looking at them.

They both removed their shirts standing totally naked in front of the women.

"Mom, please don't remove your outfit, you either Heather, you look so sexy that way I want to fuck you with it on." Brendan pleaded.

"I know how you boys cum, I don't want to get them messy," Tammy explained.

"You have almost a week to wash them, please wear them for us," Brendan begged.

"Well you do have a point there sweetie," Tammy said as she lowered to her knees in front of Brendan.

"Holy shit, Aunt Tammy, I can barely get my mouth over the head of his cock," Heather complained.

Removing her mouth from Brendan's cock, Tammy stated, "Yes he really makes you stretch your mouth, just wait until he puts in your pussy," as she sucked her son's cock back into her mouth.

Heather really stretch her mouth open and was able to take more of Tom's cock into her mouth as she grasped his lower half with both hands beginning to jack him off as she sucked.

"Mom, please let me fuck you," Brendan begged while Tammy continued bobbing on his cock.

Removing her mouth from it, she lay on the floor, lifting her miniskirt as she spread her legs, saying, "Come to Mama."

Heather jacked Tom's cock faster as she tried sucking more of it into her mouth. Tom noticing Brendan and Tammy said to Heather, "Let's see if I can get this into your little pussy."

Heather's jaws ached as she removed her mouth from his cock, she followed her aunt exactly, and lifting her miniskirt and spreading her legs as far as part as she possibly could, thinking, "My pussy needs to be as wide as she can be to accept that monster."

"Mom, your pussy feels so good, I miss having my cock inside you," Brendan commented as he stared into her eyes slowly fucking her.

"I missed you too baby, but you know I had to fuck Ken's friends last night or he would let our secret out, and besides you have Heather, which you seem to enjoy."

"Mom, believe me I really enjoy fucking Heather, but with you it is special," Brendan explained.

"You're so sweet," Tammy said as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him in and kissing him, as she came all over his cock.

"Oh my fucking God," Heather screamed as Tom's cock penetrated her pussy. "Please, please go slow."

"I promise I will, but your pussy is so tight, I don't know if I will be able to get it in," Tom stated.

"I will stretch, just go slow and let my pussy get used to you," Heather explained.

Heathers pussy was being stretched further than it has ever been in her life as Tom pushed his monster cock slowly inside her.

"Your cock feels so fucking good, I think I am stretched enough now come on and fuck me," she screamed.

Brendan was twisting his tongue with his Mother's as he fucked her wet, hot pussy faster. Pulling his head back he said, "I can't believe how wet you are, you feel so fucking good."

"I am that wet because I love you and love how your cock feels inside of me, you always make me cum," she moaned.

Her loving words caused Brendan to kiss her again as he fucked her pussy harder.

"Yes, yes, yes, you feel so fucking good, I never have been this full before in my life," Heather screamed as Tom pounded her pussy. She thrust her hips in rhythm of his thrusts which caused Tom to exhale loudly.

Heather thrusted her hips faster groaning, "That's it fuck me faster, fill my pussy with your cum."

Tom was ramming his cock into her hard as he screamed, "I am gonna, I am gonna, I am Ahhhhh, as he exploded inside Heather's cunt. Heather screamed in orgasm as the first stream of cum hit her pussy.

His cock pulsed inside her as he shot into her pussy, on the final shot Tom shyly leaned his mouth down to kiss Heather to be shocked by her grabbing his head kissing him deeply.

"Oh Mom, Oh Mom, Oh Mom," Brendan groaned.

"That's it baby, give Mommy your cum, fill my pussy up," Tammy said.

"Oooooh," he moaned as he shot his load inside his mom. He collapsed on top of her kissing her deeply as he finished filling her pussy. He continued kissing her until his cock softened and was pushed out when his Mother coughed.

"That was awesome Mom" Brendan whispered into her ear.

"Yes it was baby, I loved it too," Tammy said.

"When Rick comes home, will I still get a chance to fuck you?" Brendan questioned.

"Oh yes dear, he'll watch, join and there is always Heather to keep him busy, so yes you'll still be able to fuck me," Tammy reassured him.

"Awesome, because I don't want this to ever end," Brendan exclaimed.

"Your load is as big as your cock," Heather said as Tom's cum leaked from her pussy.

"I loved how your pussy felt, I would love to fuck that over and over again," Tom replied.

"Oh you can fuck me anytime with that big cock of yours," Heather teased.

"Great, I will definitely be here all the time," Tom responded.

The four of them lay on the floor together recovering when Tammy looked at Heather saying, "You know we really should clean up their cocks for them."

While she climbed between Tom's legs lowering her mouth onto his cock.

"Mmmm, your Mom's pussy tastes good on your cock," Heather said as Brendan's cock plopped from her mouth. She licked his entire length tracing his balls with her tongue.

Brendan groaned as Heather sucked his right testicle into her mouth. His cock reached full erection when she sucked the right one in.

Tammy moaned as she felt Tom's cock growing inside her mouth, she sucked even harder causing him to grow further. She grasped the base of his cock and began bobbing up and down on it.

Tom responded by raising his hips to meet her thrusts.

Heather licked the entire length of Brendan's cock flickered her tongue on the underside of his head. He moaned loudly when she sucked his dick into her mouth licking his shaft as her mouth slide over him.

Tom was groaning loudly and breathing heavy as Tammy pulled her head off of his cock saying, "Oh no you're not going to cum yet, I want that big cock in my pussy," as she grabbed his cock holding it upright and lowered her pussy onto it.

Her cum filled pussy made it easy for her to accept Tom's huge cock. She moaned loudly as her pussy stretched around it and he began thrusting inside her.

Heather was watching what her aunt was doing as she sucked Brendan faster. Pulling her mouth off his cock and looking him in the eyes she said, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"God, yes" Brendan replied as Heather's pussy swallowed his cock. Heather placed her hands by her hips to be able to thrust like a piston up and down on Brendan's cock.

Tammy pulled her pussy off Tom's cock, getting on her hands and knees facing Brendan's feet, holding her ass in the air. Tom quickly moved behind her sliding his dick back into her pussy and began fucking her doggie style.

Heather quickly removed herself from Brendan's cock as she faced her aunt allowing her cousin to fuck her doggie style as well. The women's faces almost collided as they were fucked hard by each of the boys.

Tilting her head, Heather kissed Tammy passionately. They moaned into each other's mouths as their pussy's got assaulted.

Tom grabbed Tammy's ass squeezing her cheeks roughly as he grunted, "Mmmmmph," when his cock released his sperm inside her cunt. He continued fucking her until he finished his orgasm. Tammy was rubbing her clit furiously causing her to cum all over his cock.

Brendan fucked Heather harder as he felt his impeding orgasm. He reached under and began rubbing Heather's clit causing her to cum at the same time he unleashed his load inside of her.

They all fell to the floor exhausted from the sexual marathon that just occurred. Tammy felt Tom's arm falling over her pulling against him squeezing her tit.

She felt his cock pressing against her ass; even though it was soft it felt huge to her. Tom tweaking her nipple was the last thing she felt before she drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

rictam
rictam
293 Followers