Son Wants Mom Ch. 11

Story Info
Tammy has more fun with Tom, then gets tied up.
3.6k words
4.23
52.1k
45

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rictam
rictam
293 Followers

Authors note: It has been a long time since I added a new chapter to this series but to update everyone who does not want to go back and read the previous chapters (but hope you do and rate) here is the summary. Tammy the main character of the story is convinced by her husband Rick to take her 20 year old son’s virginity in which she did in the first story. This led to her niece/nephew, his friends, and her Brother-in-law all having fun with her as well. She hid nothing from Rick and he enjoys hearing the adventures she is having and waits anxiously to join the fun when he returns.

Tammy woke up finding Tom’s arm wrapped around her and his hand cupping her tit. She moved back into him to feel his rock hard cock pressing against her ass, normally the thought of morning sex did not appeal to her. But after the fucking she received last night it was the one thing she most wanted to do.

Tammy’s hand reached between her legs grabbing Tom’s cock and guiding it towards her spread pussy lips. She rubbed the head of his cock up and down on her lips coating it with her pussy juices. She placed the head of his cock into her pussy and slowly pushed backwards until inch by inch filled her fully.

She stopped pushing backwards when Tom’s cock reached her cervix; she ground on his cock causing the first of many orgasms for the day for her. Thinking that he was dreaming Tom opened his eyes to find his cock buried inside of Tammy’s tight pussy once again. He moaned loudly as the head of his cock kept rubbing inside her depths. He started slowly pumping his cock in and out of her hot wet hole.

Tammy really enjoyed how Tom's cock filled her completely and the slow steady thrusting that he was doing caused her juices to flood all over his hard as steel cock. He would slowly withdraw his cock so just the head was barely inside her pussy and then push it all the way back into her until the head hit her cervix.

He continued this slow fucking for about five minutes causing Tammy to cum on two different occasions. She could hear his breathing intensify as he continued thrusting inside her. "That’s it, fill me with your cum," Tammy moaned just as Tom grabbed her hips and pushed as deep as he could inside of her. She felt the hot warm liquid fill her pussy as Tom blasted his cum deep inside her. Spurt after spurt hit her cervix and pussy walls causing her to experience her fourth orgasms of this young morning.

Tammy laid there lifeless as the orgasms she experienced drained her of any energy that she had. Tom's cock she could feel slowly softening as it rested inside of her used pussy. A flood of cum leaked out of her as he regretfully removed it from the wonderful paradise that he just recently found.

"You are becoming a very good lover," Tammy whispered as she leaned over and gave Tom a wet passionate kiss.

Once their kiss ended Tom exclaimed, "That is because I have the most excellent teacher in the world."

"I will have to confess Tom, the reason I like teaching you and not your other friends is because your cock is so huge and I love how it feels inside of me! I will continue to give you lessons for as long as you want them." Tammy stated.

"Practice makes perfect, I will take as many lessons as you are willing to give," Tom said as he playfully slapped Tammy's ass.

"Well then, as long as you are quiet and don't make all your friends jealous about the many times that you fuck me, I will be willing to give you as many lessons as you want, stud" Tammy replied.

"Mum is the word, my friends will not know a thing" Tom stated.

Tom dressed, gave Tammy a kiss and said “Thank you for a great time once again, I truly enjoy how much you have taught me, I hate to leave but will be back as soon as I can.”

“The pleasure is definitely mine dear, I love being your teacher, you have such a great tool that is a reward for me,” Tammy said as she gently squeezed his cock through his shorts.

Tom then left so Tammy headed into the bathroom. Tammy was not surprised to see her rumpled dress as she glanced at herself in the bathroom mirror. The blouse had shifted on her through the immense amount of attention that she received the previous night and early this morning causing her aureoles to be completely exposed. Her mini-skirt was wrinkled and covered with three loads of dried cum from the previous night’s adventure and a new wet spot was formed by Tom’s huge morning load.

“Well this better go into the washing machine today, Rick will be coming home soon,” Tammy thought as she peeled the outfit off of her body. Tammy put on her robe, collected her cum stained clothes as she headed out the bedroom to the laundry room downstairs.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs she observed Heather’s legs spread wide in the air and Brendan on top of her fucking her fast and hard. Tammy watched the action for a few minutes and was amazed that her pussy was getting wet again so quickly after being ravished earlier.

Tammy began walking and stated “Sure looks like you kids are having fun,” as she looked down at Brendan’s cock buried deep inside of Heather’s pussy.

“We sure are Mom,” Brendan replied, “And by the way you are supposed to call Tom to set up more appointments for his sex lessons,” as he drove his cock harder into his cousin.

“That I most definitely will” Tammy said as she left the living room.

“That’s it Brendan fill my pussy with your cum” she heard Heather scream as she walked through the kitchen into the laundry room.

Tammy was busy running the vacuum cleaner in the living room that she did not hear Heather sneaking up behind her. “Cleaning up the cum stains, Aunt Tammy?” Heather asked.

Tammy jumped and quickly spun around and replied, “You scared the shit out me you little bitch! But yes I am because there are so many of them on the carpet.”

Heather laughed with her reply, “I guess I can be a little bitch but I learned from the best” as she winked at Tammy.

“Brendan and I are going to town would you like to go with us?” she asked her aunt.

“No that is ok, I have to finish cleaning and then I am going to relax out by the pool after I am done, you kids have fun,” Tammy replied as Heather acknowledge and she and Brendan exited the front door.

Tammy resumed her cleaning as she thought of the events that had taken place since Rick left for his military duty. “I would feel like a slut if it were not for the fact that he actually approves of it, so why not enjoy the different cock that I receive now and then?” she rationalized. Little did she realize it but she would be getting a familiar but very new cock later that morning.

Tammy had just shut off the water in the shower when she heard a loud knock on the front door. Draping her robe over her, she tied it shut and descended down the stairs. She walked to the door to see her Brother-in-law Steve standing there with a big smile on his face.

“Hi Tammy, I just wanted to let you know that I returned Rick’s chainsaw and bought this for you,” Steve stated as he handed Tammy a wrapped box. “By the way I really like what your dressed in too,” as he checked his Sister-in-laws body out.

“Steve, you really did not have to buy me anything this is a nice surprise” Tammy stated.

“I knew after the other day what to buy for you, once you open the box you will really be appreciative,” Steve replied.

“Steve, you can’t possibly think that we are going to do that again, I am married to your brother and I would hate for this to upset him and cause problems for us or with the family,” Tammy pleaded.

Steve explained “I know Rick as well as anyone and I know that he would not have a problem with me fucking his wife, he would actually enjoy knowing that I did and if he were here he’d join in.”

“I hate to admit it but I do believe that you are so correct on that one!” Tammy laughed.

“Well open the box and see what I bought for you,” Steve commanded.

Tammy hesitantly began opening the box that Steve had given her; she removed the ribbon and then the paper and then pulled the top off of the box to her amazement it was a full bondage kit.

“Steve, you can’t be serious” were the only words Tammy could get out of her mouth prior to Steve picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. He carried her up the stairs along with the bondage kit. Once inside the bedroom he lowered her down onto the bed.

“Steve, we really can’t be doing this” Tammy pleaded as Steve began fastening the straps to the four corners of the bed.

“You know as well as I do, you really do want this and you want me to totally control you, so quit talking and get that robe off!” Steve demanded.

“Steve, please think this over” Tammy begged as he finished placing the last strap at the foot of the bed.

“I have thought it over and this is what I wanted you tied to the bed so I can fuck you in many different ways, now take off that robe!” he yelled as he grabbed the robe at her shoulders pulling it roughly off of her. Steve picked Tammy up and threw her onto the bed as he climbed on her straddling her chest pinning her to the bed.

He wrapped the restraints tightly around her right wrist securing it so firmly she could only lift her hand about two inches off of the bed. Steve quickly grabbed her left arm and secured it in the exact same manner. Tammy was a bit frightened at how domineering her brother-in-law was behaving but strangely she could feel the juices seep out of her pussy.

Steve then secured each of Tammy’s ankles in the restraints at the foot of the bed, leaving her spread eagle and helpless. He then moved to her head and slid a blindfold over her head to complete his intentions.

“You are going to do anything that I ask you to do, aren’t you? Steve questioned.

“What choice do I have? I am yours to use”Tammy responded.

Tammy felt Steve get out of bed and wondered what his next step would be when she heard a light buzzing noise and felt the hairs on her pussy being cut.

“I don’t like a hairy pussy so yours is going to be bare when I finish shaving it up for you.” Steve said. He carefully cut Tammy’s pubic hair occasionally placing the end of the shaver on her clit causing her to moan and leak out more of her juices. Steve, once he had her shaved down to stubbles, sprayed some shaving cream onto her pubic mound. He lathered her pussy up very well and then removed all of her pubic hair.

Once he was satisfied Steve got up and went into the bathroom to retrieve a warm wash cloth. He began cleaning up all of the left over shaving cream and hair making sure he rubbed her lips and clit as he cleaned her up. She could feel his soft fingers slowly tracing her pussy lips and sliding slowly inside her.

“That looks and feels so much better,” Steve exclaimed as he slid a second finger into her.

Tammy began to moan loudly as he fingered her hot, wet and ready pussy. She gasped as felt Steve’s tongue run up each of her pussy lips slowly; he then would nibble and suck on them as he descended back down. He dove his tongue deep inside of her pussy causing her to lift her hips off the bed.

He attacked her pussy feverously making her flood his face with her juices. He slowly licked up her pussy to suck on her clit and biting it with his teeth. Tammy was in complete ecstasy at this point her brother-in-law’s oral skills were almost as good as her husband’s she thought. Steve could tell that she was very close to cumming so he stopped sucking on her clit and began licking slowly up her stomach.

“Please Steve, I was so damn close, eat my pussy” Tammy cried as he worked his way up her stomach. His tongue dived deep inside her belly button and then moved upward towards her chest.

Steve’s tongue lightly traced her right aureole he lifted his head and said, “I know your were getting close to cumming that is why I stopped, you are going to beg me many times today to make you cum and to fill that pussy with my cock.” Steve kept alternating her nipples sucking and biting them hard making them extremely hard.

He worked his way up her chest licking and sucking on her neck making her whole body wet with his salvia. Tammy could feel Steve’s hard cock pressing into her thigh as he worked his way up her neck and nibble her earlobe.

He moved his cock so it was resting on her opening and whispered, “You really want my cock inside you don’t you?” Tammy moaned “Umm Hmm” as she then felt it move away.

“I told you I was going to make you beg for my cock, now you are going to have to wait,” Steve said as she felt him get out of the bed.

“Steve, please, I want your hard cock inside me, I am sorry I will do anything if you put it in me.” Tammy pleaded.

Tammy laid there in silence as she did not hear anything from Steve; she tried helplessly to pull her arms and legs from the restraints. She began to get frightened when she knew that he was gone for what had to be over a half of an hour. She heard the bedroom door open and footsteps come across the floor which eased her mind but also made her a bit apprehensive.

“You have been punished enough for now unless you change it,” Steve stated as he undressed and walked to the head of the bed.

“Do you still want my cock in your pussy? Or do you want to stay tied up until later tonight?” Steve asked.

“I want your cock in my pussy,” Tammy cried.

Steve placing the head of his cock against her mouth said, “Suck me hard first, I lost my erection while I was gone.”

Tammy obediently opened her mouth to take all of Steve’s soft cock into her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft as she felt his cock filling with blood.

She really sucked harder and harder wanting to ensure he was hard so he could soon fill her pussy. She bobbed fast up and down sucking his raging hard-on with all her might.

Steve pulled his cock from her mouth and said, “You have done very well Tammy, I think I should reward you with putting this in your pussy, is that what you want?”

“Yes give me that cock! I want you to fill my pussy with it and fuck me hard and fast” Tammy screamed. She could feel Steve’s body weight move the mattress as he climbed onto the bed, but instead of the cock that she thought she was going to receive, she felt his tongue diving into her pussy once again.

“OH God!” she cried as his oral skills had her thrashing on the bed as he ate her pussy. She turned her head to the right to feel a hard cock pressing against her nose.

Shocked and surprised, Tammy screamed, “Steve, what the fuck, who the hell is this!!”

“Don’t worry about it, you will find out in due time who it is,” Steve replied, “I would suggest that you start sucking that cock or we are just going to leave and then what will you do?”

Tammy realizing that she did not have any choice turned her head and opening her mouth to accept the cock from the unknown man.

This cock was definitely thicker than Steve’s and as she took more and more of it into her mouth she could tell longer too.

“How the hell did Steve get Rick to come home early,” Tammy thought as she really began sucking in earnest. “How those two worked this one out I will never know” she thought as her tongue slid all the down the shaft.

Steve really began pounding her pussy as he watched Tammy sucking cock with such skill and enthusiasm. Faster and faster he pumped his cock into her soaking wet cunt as she continued moaning around the cock in her mouth.

Steve knew that he would not last much longer at this pace so he pulled his cock out of Tammy’s pussy and leaned back on the bed.

Tammy was mortified when she heard Steve say, “Dad if you think her blowjobs are great, wait until you feel how wet and tight her pussy is.”

“I have always wondered what it would be like to fuck your pussy, I guess I am going to find out right now,” Rich told Tammy as he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

“Rich, I can’t believe you’re going to do this, this just isn’t right,” Tammy pleaded.

“Well my dear, neither is allowing your Brother-in-law to tie you up like a slut and have his way with you. He told me what he was doing so naturally I wanted a piece of the action and more importantly a piece of your ass,” Rich said as he positioned the head of his cock into her opening.

“OHHHHH YES” Tammy screamed as Rich pushed his hard cock inside of her, he felt exactly like Rick did and made her instantly cum all over her Father-in-law’s cock.

Tammy opened her mouth to Steve’s cock greedily sucking it into her mouth. Her body was on fire with desire as she got fucked by the both men closest to her husband. Her juices tasted wonderful as she cleaned them off of his cock.

“Steve, this pussy is amazing, imagine how much fun it will be when Rick comes back and we tell him all about the slut of a wife that he has.” Rich said as he pumped his cock harder and faster into his daughter-in-law causing her to moan loudly against Steve’s cock.

Rich began breathing very heavy and fucked Tammy as fast and as hard as he could until he suddenly buried his cock deep inside her and filled her with blast and blast of his cum. He collapsed on top of Tammy finishing shooting his load of cum in her.

Steve excited by watching his Dad blow his load inside her, pulled his cock from Tammy’s mouth and yelled for his Dad to move because he wanted to add his load to her as well. Rich pulled his cock from Tammy’s well fucked cunt and Steve’s instantly replaced it.

Steve fucked Tammy as hard and as fast as he possibly could, he loved the feeling of Tammy’s juices and his Dad’s cum felt on his cock, moaned, “Here you go you’re going to get another load!”

“Yes, Steve fill me up more with your cum,” Tammy said urging her Brother-in-law on and cumming herself on his cock. She felt his cock hitting her cervix and it pulsing against her pussy walls.

“Ugggghh” Steve screamed as his sperm joined those that he was formed from inside his Sister-in-law.

Recovering slightly Steve pulled his cock out of Tammy and observing the cum dripping from her well used pussy. “Wow Dad that is one well used pussy now isn’t it?”Steve stated.

“It sure is son, wait until Rick comes home we will use all three of her holes at the same time, would you like that Tammy?” Rich questioned her.

“I am not sure about one your thick cocks up my ass, but then again I never thought I would fuck one let alone both of you either, so who knows but I see where Rick gets his sexual likings from” Tammy stated as they both were getting dressed.

Rich had just pulled up his pants when his cell phone rang, “Yes, dear we will be right there, we’re visiting Tammy keeping her company while Rick is away so we should be there quickly.”

Rich stated, “Steve, we need to go Dorothy fell and we need to take her to the emergency room now, she thinks her arm is broken.

The both darted from the room and downstairs quickly exiting the house.

Tammy in a frightened scream yelled to no avail as she heard the front door slam “Wait what about me?”

To be continued…….

rictam
rictam
293 Followers