Sonal's Secret Deepens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raj_singh
raj_singh
20 Followers

Bobby said as he was told and I could see that this way Bobby's dick was also visible and so were Sonal's breasts. Without wasting much time, Sonal held Bobby's dick in her hand and guided it towards her pussy. It glided into her pussy without any fuss and her ass was now moving in rhythm with his dick. They both had started fucking and I had also resumed stroking my dick.

Almost entire of this dick was inside her pussy and the balls made a good thumping sound whenever it hit her thighs. They both were not fucking in high speed but were enjoying themselves slowly.

Tanya: "You guys are doing a brilliant job. Now Sonu raise your t-shirt and expose those lovely breasts to us.

Sonal raised her t-shirt over her breasts which were still somewhat wet and her nipples were fully erect now. She then brought both of her breasts together with her hands and started to lick them.

The way she was licking her breasts and nipples, it reminded me of how Neha had done the first time she had shown me her breasts.

Tanya: "Hey hey hey Sonu who told you to play with your breasts. That's Bobby's job. Now bent down and let Bobby lick your nipples."

Sonal: "Ya sure. But you also see around yourself. It seems both of the guys need your attention."

The way Sonal had said that it seemed Vivek was hard again and so was Karan.

Tanya: "Ya I know. Look at this fucker Karan. I didn't even know when he took out his dick. He now wants me to give him a blowjob."

Sonal: "Then give him one."

Tanya: "And miss your performance? Hell no. I am going to give them both a double handjob."

Karan/Vivek: "That would be great. Come on baby here is my slave ready for you. Hold it, crush it, play with it. It's all yours now."

Slow moans were now coming from speakers which indicated that Tanya had started giving both of them a handjob. I felt a tinge of jealousy as both of the boys were getting a handjob by a girl and one of them had also received a blowjob sometime back.

Sonal lowered herself on him and soon her right nipple was in his mouth. He was sucking on it like a small baby. After much sucking and biting, he moved onto the other one. After both of them were red and wet, he pressed her breasts and sucked them all.

Tanya: "Hey Sonu, take off your t-shirt and juggle those breasts for us."

With that Sonal took off her t-shirt completely and threw it aside. She was completely naked now.

She then started to fuck his dick vigorously due to which her big breasts were juggling up and down. That was an awesome site to witness and I shook my dick faster. I wanted to cum watching those lovely breasts juggling so fast.

This is my favorite scene where the big breasts of the girl being fucked moves up and down at tremendous speed due to which her breasts looks bigger, heavier and prettier.

Her hands were now at the back of her head caressing her hair while she fucked the hell out of his dick and her breasts kept moving.

I heard voices like 'Yeah ahhh mm yes yes. I am about to cum." I first thought these were voices inside my head but then I realized that not only me, but Karan and Vivek were also on the verge of cumming.

Karan/Vivek: "Hey Tanya why don't you remove your top. We want to cum on your breasts thinking about Sonu. You are anyways not wearing a bra."

Tanya: "Ya that would be awesome."

Karan/Vivek: "Hey Sonu watch this. This cumshot is only for you. Do feel like we are shooting on your breasts."

And the next moment they both came.

Karan/Vivek: "Ahhhhhhh yeah yeah baby. That feels good."

Sonal: "Ya that's an amazing load guys. Vivek I miss the load you had shot on my breasts last time. This one is better than that."

Here I too came watching her breasts move. The quantity was quite less than last time but it was still good.

Tanya: "Bobby, pull your dick out of her pussy and Sonu lie down on the bed on one side facing us and lift your left leg."

Sonu had positioned herself as Tanya had told. She was lying there naked and my dick was twitching hard. Her lifted leg was giving an invitation to Bobby to fuck her then and there. But he was waiting for Tanya.

Tanya: "Bobby now lie down behind Sonu and insert your hard dick in her ass and fuck her hard."

I was surprised at hearing this and was thinking as to how she would be able to do anal since his dick was quite big and thick. But once again I was proved wrong. His dick easily slid in her ass and I realized that Bobby must have fucked her in ass previously as well.

Sonal: "Ahhhhh mmmm yeah Bobby slide it in. Fuck me hard in ass. Come on. Mmmm yeah baby"

Bobby was now fucking her fast and his dick was moving pretty easily in and out of her ass. She was enjoying having anal and so was my dick, which was refusing to die down.

Bobby: "Yeah Sonu, how's this hah, will now tear apart your ass."

Sonal: "Yeah Bobby tear it apart. Fuck me harder and faster. Come on, faster, push it more in. Fuck me yeah fuck me."

After fucking her for some time in her ass, he then took out his dick and told Sonal to lie down on her back with her head towards the cam. When she was in the position, he went near her legs, placed them on his shoulders, and inserted his dick in her ass.

Sonal: "Yeah Bobby, that feels amazing. Oh yeah fuck me harder. Tear my ass."

With every thrust of his dick, her complete body was moving and so were her breasts. Her breasts which were now bouncing up and down, were looking gorgeous than ever. They looked so sexy that in that moment I wanted to touch and feel them. I wondered how Vivek and Karan were putting up.

After fucking here for quite some time in her ass, it seemed that he would come in few moments.

Tanya: "Hey Bobby, don't you come in her ass. Your punishment from last time is pending and I have decided that."

Bobby: "Ok and what is my punishment."

Tanya: "You will participate in M-Fest."

Bobby: "M-Fest? What is that?"

Tanya: "I will tell you. Fuck her for as long as you want but pull out before you come."

Bobby: "In that case, I am pulling out now. Tell me about this."

Tanya: "Alright. Sonu sit on the floor near the cam on your knees with your head near his dick."

When she sat down there, Tanya continued.

Tanya: "Now Bobby, you have to cover her entire face in your cum. Drown her in your cum."

Bobby: "I don't think I would cum in so much quantity that her entire face would be covered."

Tanya: "In case you don't cover her face with your shot, then just jerk off your dick and cum again. Repeat this till her face is covered."

I understood the magnitude of this punishment and was wondering how on earth would Bobby cum so many time so as to cover her entire face. Even with the quantity that he shoots, he would need to cum atleast 4-5 times which was quite a lot even for his long thick dick.

Bobby: "Come on Tanya, how I would do that? From where would I get that stamina and energy?"

Tanya: "That we shall see and manage. For now you are quite neat to cumming. So better complete it and start covering her."

He knew she was quite right on this and so he started jerking his dick. Within few moments, he had sprayed his cum all over her face. He came like a hose pipe has been opened. All of the spurts landed on her face from her lips to her hair and it was flowing down to her neck and breasts.

She was looking sexy with her face covered in his cum.

Bobby: "Now you want me to jerk again and cum on her?"

Tanya: "Yeah Bobby, do that"

Bobby: "Alright let me see how much I can manage."

Saying this he again started to play with his dick. I was thinking that he would not cum much next time since he had already cum so much earlier.

When he was jerking off his dick near her face, she placed her few fingers beneath his balls and starting to play with it. This stimulated him more and his dick now started to harden.

Sonal: "Yeah Bobby you can do this. Cum for me. Cum on my face. Cover it all up."

After jerking for 5-7 mins, he came on her face. Even though he didn't come in huge quantity, still it was quite good for a guy who had just shot his load about 10 mins back. With this shot, half of Sonal's face was now covered in his cum and all he needed to do was cover the other half. This was going to be a mammoth task and he would atleast need to cum thrice.

He then went to his bag and opened it up. He pulled out a bottle and poured out something from it. It was oil. He then applied it all over his hands and then started to play with his dick again. He was like giving it a massage. It did work, as his dick was responding but still it was far from being hard.

Sonal then lend him a hand and gave it two-three jerks which helped him. She then stopped and asked him to continue. In order to stimulate him, she started to fondle her breasts. She pinched her nipples, pressed her breasts.

She brought her breasts together, placed her hands beneath them and started to bounce them. It was an amazing site watching my sister playing with her breasts so that Bobby could get hard and then cum on her. The whole scene was unbelievable.

After 10-15mins of jerking, his dick was now ready to shoot. He gave few final jerks before shooting it all on her face.

Sonal: "Yeah Bobby that's good. Just a little bit left now."

But Bobby was now all exhausted. Poor Bobby, he first fucked Sonal hard in her pussy and ass, then came over her face. Then he had to jerk off twice in succession and still it was expected that he would atleast jerk off a couple of times more.

Bobby: "Guys I am totally tired now."

Tanya: "In that case, let Sonu help you."

I don't know what she meant but I think Sonal did for she had now taken his dick in her hand and was stroking it gently. After few gentle stroked, she pressed her tongue on the head and started to lick it. Soon her saliva was dripping all over his dick but she still didn't take the entire thing in her mouth.

After spending time teasing him, she took it in her mouth and started to lick it like a lollipop. She then increased her speed of sucking and it now seemed that Bobby was hardening.

Bobby: "Mmmm yeah Sonu that feels good. Suck it, please it, its aching."

After sucking it for quite some time, she realized he was now ready. So along with sucking, she applied pressure on the back of his dick which was out of his mouth. She had just pulled out in time and he had cum all over her right side. The way she was now covered, just another shot would do the job.

She then let Bobby rest on the bed for a while. His eyes were closed and he seemed out of breath. After letting him be like that for some time, she held his dick firm in her hand and started to jerk it.

Bobby: "Sonu no. I won't be able to cum more now. I am super exhausted."

Sonal: "Bobby this is one last time. I know you would cover me entirely after this load and it will be all over then."

Tanya: "Yeah Bobby. Let me also help you on this. I guess watching a different body will help you more."

I knew what she meant and I then heard the opening of a zipper. I think she had just taken off her top.

Tanya: "See Bobby, I am standing here topless for you. Watch my breasts."

Bobby raised his head to look in the cam and replied.

Bobby: "Ohh Tanya they look so sexy and inviting. Please do as I say for few minutes. I might help me out."

Tanya: "Yeah Bobby tell me"

Bobby: "Please take off your tracks and panties as well and spread your legs."

I think she was taking it off since there was no reply and next moment Bobby's dick was twitching in Sonal's hands.

Bobby: "Mmmm those pussy lips are just so juicy and good. I want to watch them fucked."

Tanya: "But today is not my day to be fucked on cam."

Bobby: "Yeah, so just finger yourself while Sonu gives me a handjob. And lick your breasts and nipples as well"

Tanya: "Yeah that I can do."

Soon moans could be heard from the laptop and Bobby's dick was getting harder.

Tanya: "Ahhhh mmmmm. Yeah baby. Come on. Ahhhh ahhh"

Bobby: "Yeah Tanya do it for me. Speak out."

Tanya: "Yeah Bobby, yeah ahhhh. Come on Bobby. Ahhhh ahhh"

I was getting excited as well to see him getting a handjob and listening to Tanya's moans. I think I was also on verge of cumming.

Bobby: "Yeah Sonu I am almost there. Shake it faster and harder. Faster, faster. You bitch increase the speed."

Sonal: "Yeah Bobby hit me. I want to bath in you cum. Hit me hard"

She was now shaking him vigorously and then he took dick in his hand and positioned it on her face. The next moment he came and the blob hit her on the right eye and cheek. She was now fully covered and Bobby's punishment was over.

Looking at him cumming on her face, and the look on her face when she was drenched made me cum again. This was just the second time I had cum thrice so quickly since last month when I had done that for Neha.

He was completely spent and tired, but he kept looking into the cam. Tanya was still fingering herself to climax. And now all the eyes were on her. After good 10mins, her moans got louder and it seemed she was about to cum.

Tanya: "Yeah Bobby make me cum. Yeah yeah yeah. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I think she had just sprayed herself out and I was thinking about the two poor guys who were standing beside her.

Tanya: "Why the hell am I feeling wet."

Sonu: "Open your eyes Tanya and see"

Tanya: "You fuckers!"

It seemed that Karan and Vivek couldn't resist and had cum on Tanya.

Now that all were done and out, Sonal scooped the cum from her face and drank it all up.

Sonal: "when is the next meeting?"

Tanya: "I don't know. Let me think"

Karan/Vivek: "Everyone has had their turns. It's now mega-feast day."

Tanya: "Yeah right. So let's meet on this Sunday for that. Sonu will you be able to arrange at your home?"

Sonal: "Yeah sure. I will make some excuse and send my brother out. We shall have it at my place."

I don't know what they all meant by that but I couldn't wait for Sunday to come.

raj_singh
raj_singh
20 Followers
12