Song of the Orient

Story Info
Love is finally consummated.
4.6k words
4.46
39.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
98 Followers

I grew up in California, the only son of middle class parents. Dad went off to work everyday, going across the bridge to San Francisco. At first, Mom stayed home, a typical home maker. When I started High School, she had an offer to work in a down town law office, one she had worked in before she and Dad married. I would come home to an empty house after football practice and jack-off while reading one of several 'dirty' books I kept hidden in the cellar.

In my home room class at school were several Chinese students, two girls and one boy, and one little Japanese girl, Mary Itkohama. The two Chinese girls were rather plump and not very attractive. Mary, on the other hand was a very attractive but immature girl.

It was not until my junior year that Mary seemed to suddenly mature, her figure filling out, making her even much more attractive. While many of the boys tried to date her, it was plain to see that she showed little attention to them. I, being a football jock, decided that I would give it a try. I would ask her for a date at one of the school dances. After all, most of the girls in class were attracted to the jocks.

One noon time, during our lunch period, I approached Mary and asked, very politely, if I could escort her to the Friday night dance. Mary gave me a nice smile and shook her head, 'No'. "I would like to go to the dance with you, David, but my parents allow me to date only Japanese boys. I'm sorry."

I just shrugged my shoulders. "I'm sorry too, you are such an attractive girl, I just had to ask you." She thanked me and I thought no more about it. Instead, I then asked Muriel Whitestead and went to the dance with her. I did notice, however, that Mary showed up at the dance with a good looking Japanese boy from another school.

As a foot note to my date with Muriel; the next year, in my last year of high school, Muriel became known as the 'town pump'. While I never took advantage of her offerings, I knew many of the boys on the team did. Afterwards I was certainly glad I hadn't. Two boys, Tom Walters and Frank Thompson, ended up with 'the clap'. Both failed their physical and didn't play football that year.

I went on to Stanford University for four years and then went into a business in San Francisco. After a brief courtship, I married Claire Peterson, a University of California graduate. While we had steamy sex during our premarital dating, once the marriage was consummated on a Hawaiian honeymoon, Claire turned as cold as a dead fish. I was back to jacking-off for sexual relief.

We suffered through that marriage for over three years, then divorced amicably, splitting all our assets down the middle as required by California law. I did manage to scrape up enough money to buy Claire's half of the house we had purchased, along with all the furnishings. She took only her clothing and our wedding album when she left, though I never could figure why she wanted the album. It was only an ode to a failed marriage. Besides, I had all the pictures of a nude Claire hidden away.

I buried myself in my work for the next year, gaining two promotions and sizable salary increases. In February, I received a letter in the mail, announcing my high school ten year reunion. At that moment I was not the least interested and the letter lay on my kitchen counter for about a week. I was about to throw it out when I was doing my Saturday morning house cleaning chores but then I sat down at the breakfast table, with a cup of coffee, and thought better of it. Now I was curious about what had happened to all the others in the class. I would go! I filled out the form and wrote out a check to cover the cost and dropped them in the mail that night.

That first Friday in June, I donned slacks and sport jacket and headed across the bay to the night club where the reunion was to be held. I parked my BMW in the lot next to the club and went in. Damn! Muriel and Tom were the greeters in the lobby. I got a big wet kiss from her and a strong handshake from Tom. "Hey, guy, you haven't changed a bit," Tom exclaimed. "Just as good looking as ever."

"Come on, Tom. Enough of the old BS. You don't look so bad yourself." Then turning to Muriel, "If anything you look better, babe. What've you been up to?"

"Busy raising two kids. Tom and me got married right after high school. Now I'm running a day school for kids and Tom is in construction with his dad. What are you doing? I heard you went to Stanford but nothing since."

I congratulated them on their marriage and did a quick run down of my work. I had a chance to break away when another couple, whom I didn't recognize, came through the door. Entering the main ballroom, I scoped out the few people sitting at some of the tables then headed for the bar. I'd need a drink in my hand while I shmoozed.

As I ordered my scotch and soda, I glanced down the bar. Sitting there, her back to me was a girl in a black, silk oriental dress, slits running up both sides to her thighs, shiny black hair that cascaded down her back. I quickly deduced that it was one of the Chinese girls from our class, one that had lost a lot of weight. They had both worn their hair long.

Then she turned and I saw immediately Mary Itkohama. She was beautiful! My mouth must have fallen open as I gaped at her. "Is that you, David," she almost purred. "I was wondering if you would be here."

I moved down the bar to sit next to her. "My god, Mary, you are more beautiful than ever." Then I noticed her name tag, It read 'Mary Watanabe'. "Oh, you're married. Is it that handsome boy that you brought to the dance I had asked you to?"

"Yes, and it's 'was' married. Tommy got the wanderlust and left me to go to Japan. He said the women in America are too independent. He wanted a subservient wife and I didn't fit the profile. I divorced him a year ago."

"What a coincidence. I got divorced about a year ago too. Not for the same reason, I think she just wanted the tag 'Mrs'. Anyway, what are you doing?"

"I'm living down in Bakersfield now. When I tried to go home to my parents after the divorce, my father wouldn't take me in. He said I should have gone with Tommy. That I wasn't a good wife. I suddenly realized that he thought the same way as Tommy; that my mother has always been subservient to him. Since Tommy deserted me and was out of the country, I got everything That's why I'm living in Bakersfield. We had a house there."

I went on to tell her all that had happened to me since leaving high school, about my four years at Stanford, about my job and how well I was doing. When it came to Claire, I didn't hold back anything, explaining how Claire had gone from a hot bed partner to refusing sex completely. Mary's eyes opened wide when I got to that part. "David, don't think badly of me. That was the one thing Tommy was good at. He introduced me to sex, raunchy, everyday sex in all forms. He woke me up. That's the only thing I miss about him."

It was my turn. My eyes opened wide and my mouth fell open again. "My god, Mary. That man must have been sick in the head to leave you like that."

At that very instant the band began to play and as I glanced around the room, I was amazed to see that the room had filled up while we talked. Two or three couples had gotten up to dance and the tables were pretty well filled.

Out of nowhere, Tom and Muriel materialized, Tom saying, "You two are sitting with us. Grab a fresh drink and follow us. We've got that small table for four over there," nodding across the room. Mary picked up her purse and I, with our newly freshened drinks, followed her as we crossed to the table. Before sitting down, Mary grabbed my arm and said, "Now I can dance with you and I don't have my parents to object."

Mary was as light as a feather in my arms as we danced, first a slow dance then a frenetic rock beat, then back to another slow dance. Somewhere in the middle of that third dance, Mary pulled my head down so she could whisper in my ear. "David, I used to go home from school at night and dream about you. You were, and still are, the handsomest boy." Releasing her hold on my head, she looked up at me with a smile on her face. "You don't know how it hurt me to have refuse to go to that dance with you."

The ice in our drinks had melted by the time we got back to our table. Tom and Muriel were on the floor, dancing, so we had the table to ourselves for a few minutes. "You're not planning to go back to Bakersfield tonight, are you," I asked.

"No. I've got a room at the Holiday Inn, just down the street. I took the bus up here."

"Well, after this shindig is over, we're going to the motel and get your bag and you're coming home with me. We've lost too much time, more than ten years, and we're not going to lose any more."

"Oh, David, That makes me feel so good. Yes, we have lost too much time."

From that point on, the evening dragged along. Mary and I separated only to cruise the room and chat with various friends, then back to the table with Muriel and Tom. Shortly before eleven o'clock, they got up to leave, Tom had to get up early to get to work. We exchanged kisses on the cheeks and then Mary and I decided to leave.

We decided that we shouldn't leave together, there were already too many tongues wagging about us. She would leave first and walk up the street towards the Holiday Inn, giving the impression that we weren't leaving together. I gave her about five minutes, then, waving an impressive good-bye to the room in general, left for the parking lot and my car, making a point that I too was leaving alone.

Mary had gone only two blocks when I pulled to the side of the street and opened the car door for her. She giggled as she sat down. "Do you think we fooled them, David."

"I doubt it. I think everyone could see the lust I have for you. Do you mind that I lust for you?"

Feigning seriousness, she looked at me and exclaimed, "Is it just lust? Is it all you want is to bed me?" Then laughed. "Don't you see that I'm lusting for you?"

I turned the car into the Holiday Inn lot and followed her directions to where her room was on the ground floor and parked. We both got out and she fumbled in her purse for the door key, unlocked the door and we went inside. Her bag, open, lay on one of the beds. She snapped it closed and I grabbed it up and carried it out to the car. She followed a minute or so later and headed for the office. While she checked out, I pulled the car under the portico by the office and waited, the car door open for her.

She was laughing as she got in beside me. "The clerk was so apologetic that she had to charge me for the room. I had explained to her that I had met friends at the dance and had been invited to stay with one of them. Now, 'friend', take me home." I shifted into drive and we took off.

The trip back across the bridge and on to my house took more than forty-five minutes. Going up the hill, I pressed the button that activated the automatic garage door opener, pulled into the garage under the living room. Leaving the car, I grabbed up Mary's bag and we went up the interior stairway to the living quarters.

I closed the stairway door, dropped Mary's bag and grabbed her into my arms. She smiled up at me as I lowered my face to hers and for the first time, kissed her. Her lips were soft and warm as she returned my kiss, our lips parted and our tongues met in a most passionate kiss. That kiss went on for the longest time, her arms around my neck, mine at her back, running them up and down, from her slender waist to her gently rounded hips.

When the kiss finally ended, Mary gazed up at me and stroking my cheeks with her dainty finger tips, softly said, "Are you still lusting for me, David?"

"Yes, I am. I don't know how I restrained myself for all this evening. Even when we were driving over here, I just concentrated on my driving. I didn't want anything to happen that might prevent us from getting here safely. Even now, I'm finding it difficult to believe that you're here. This is a dream come true for me."

"It is for me too, David. You'll never know how much it hurt me to say 'no' when you asked me to that dance so many years ago. You have been in my dreams for all these many years. Come, take me to our marriage bed, my need for you is so great."

I gathered her up in my arms and carried Mary up the stairs, kissing her all the way, and into 'our' bedroom. Putting her down on her feet, she turned her back to me. "Unzip me David, I want to be naked with you."

Doing as she requested, I fumbled at the high neckline of her dress to find the zipper, then slowly pulled it down. Her dress parted and I could see her flawless, honey colored skin and the band of her bra. When the zipper was at the bottom, she turned, shrugged her shoulders, and her dress fell to pool around her ankles. I sucked in my breath. My god, but she was beautiful, standing there in only her shoes, bra and panties.

She kicked the dress to one side and, as I tore off my jacket, began to unbutton my shirt. In minutes I stood before her in only my shoes, socks and briefs. I took her in my arms again, this time with an ulterior motive. I quickly found and unhooked her bra and pulled the straps down off her shoulders.

She let it fall to the floor, revealing her small, conical breasts topped with large, puffy nipples that became turgid as I gazed at them. My cock was straining against the confines of my briefs, poking against her soft belly. I bent down and took one nipple in my mouth, suckling like a baby. Her head fell back, eyes closed and a dreamy expression on her face.

"Oh David", she sighed. "Don't make me wait. Take me to our bed."

Again I picked her up and carried her across the room and laid her on the bed. I sat on the edge and quickly divested myself of shoes and socks. I peeled my briefs off and lay down beside her. We were immediately locked in each others arms. Freeing one arm, I slowly pushed her panties down, Mary raising her hips to let me slide them down to her knees.

Mary squirmed around until my cock was between her legs, right at her pussy. Her hips began undulating, rubbing herself on my turgid tool. Slowly I caressed her body, feeling for the first time the softness and warmth of her flawless skin. As I trailed my fingers across her slightly rounded belly, she rolled onto her back, and raising her right leg out of her panties, she captured them with her instep, then pushed them down and completely off.

Both her arms were stretched back above her head, her hands clutching at the pillow. As my fingers traced their way through the sparse bush of black hair at her mound, she gasped and her hips jerked upwards, forcing my hand further downwards so that my fingers were at her precious nether lips. There was heat and moisture and I slowly stroked my fingers along the slitted mouth of her pussy, finding an already engorged clit pushing it's way through the puffy lips.

"Oh, David," she moaned. "Don't tease me, I've waited so long." Her hips began undulating, mimicking the motions of fucking. With my middle finger, I pushed through both her inner and outer lips, right into her love tunnel. She sighed with the pleasure she felt. "Yes, my love, yes, yes," and her thrusting became more insistent.

Mary clapped her right hand on mine, forcing my finger deeper, my palm slapping against her clit with each thrust she made.. She wormed her left arm between our bodies, her hand groping for my cock, finding the hardened member and encircling with her fingers. It was my turn to sigh with pleasure.

Her thrusting became even more insistent, her breathing faster with short gulps of air as she seemed to be on the verge of an orgasm. "Oh, oh, oh," she gasped. "Don't stop, my love, Please don't stop!" A moment later she gave one tremendous push upwards with her hips, her head rolling rapidly from side to side and moaned loudly. "Aaaaahhhhhh." For several minutes she continued to strain against my hand, seemingly holding her breath. Then she fell back on the bed and began panting heavily.

When her breathing had returned to somewhat normal, she turned her face to me, a beatific smile on her lips. I leaned forward and again we kissed. After a minute, Mary pulled back and, still smiling, said, "Now I want you inside me, I want to feel you cum in me." She rolled away from me and rose up on hands and knees, then threw one leg over me, preparing to mount me.

"Mary, love," I whispered. "I don't have any protection. I don't have any condoms." She laughed.

"We don't need any 'protection' my love. I can't get pregnant." Then, with a serious look on her face, "I'm infertile. That's why I never had any children with Tommy. He never used any rubbers. His doctor told him there was nothing wrong with him so I went to an OBGYN and she checked me over and found my eggs were no good. Does that bother you?"

"No, my love. It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, that makes me feel better. We can fuck any time, any where and not worry about a thing." Mary leaned down to give me a quick kiss, then straightened back up, grasping my stiff, purple headed, circumcised cock, guided herself down till it was at her cunt. Closing her eyes, she lowered herself, engulfing me in herself. My dreams had been realized!

We remained motionless for several minutes as I enjoyed the warm wetness of her cunt, and she, apparently enjoying the feeling of fullness. I was the first to move, beginning a slow thrusting upwards and then withdrawing slightly before thrusting upwards again. I quickly saw the advantage of Mary being on top, Claire had always fucked in the missionary position, but now both my arms and hands were free and I could reach up to cup her breasts. Her turgid nipples bore holes in my palms as she began her rocking motion, meeting my every thrust.

We fucked slowly for the longest time. Several times I was on the brink but managed to grasp the base of my cock and squeeze it hard, stopping the impending release. Several times Mary bent down to present first one, then the other, of her tits to my mouth for me to suckle her nipples, encouraging me on, saying, "Bite it, David, bite my tit." .When I did as she asked, I felt a shudder run through her body and heard a sharp intake of breath. "Yes, yes, oh, David, yesss," she murmured

Gradually Mary began to increase the speed of her movements on my prick, causing us to lose the rhythm of our fucking and I sensed that she was approaching her orgasm. "Harder, Lover, harder, fuck me hard." Quickly I began thrusting my hips upward to meet her downward plunge, our groins making a slapping sound. "Yess, yess," she practically screamed. "Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." This time I didn't try to hold myself back, wanting to cum with her.

Suddenly she stopped all movement and a loud "Aaaaahhhh" escaped her open mouth. I made two more thrusts, then, holding myself as deeply in her as I could, released my cum into her pulsing cunt. We strained against one another for several minutes while my cock continued to pump my juices into her warm nest. With the last wonderful contraction deep in my groin, my hips fell back onto the bed. I was panting heavily, exhausted.

Mary fell forward onto my chest. "Oh, David, David," was all she said. Over and over, she repeated my name while, with my arms around her, I clutched her to me, raining kisses on her cheeks, ear, lips and neck.

We must have lain there for twenty minutes, neither of us wanting to part. During that time, my deflated prick slipped from her and I was conscious of a warm flow of our mixed juice dribbling down on my thighs and onto the bedspread.

Finally, summoning up some strength, I pushed Mary up. "Come on my love, we need to get into bed. Let me get rid of the spread and we can cuddle under the sheets." Reluctantly we parted and we rolled off the bed. I pulled the bedspread completely off the bed, throwing it on the floor next to our discarded clothing. When she asked, I pointed to the bathroom door and she disappeared. At once I felt alone, missing her, although there was only a door separating us.

gamma33
gamma33
98 Followers
12