Sonia Ch. 01

Story Info
Forced sex by a stranger after an evening walk.
2.5k words
4.08
46.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexc2
sexc2
4 Followers

Ever since my breakup with Chad in February, I've immersed myself in work. I wake up, make coffee, respond to emails and deep dive into new feature documentation for the tech startup I work for until long after the sun has set.

There's many perks to working at home, by yourself. You can wear only your pajamas the whole day, no push-up bra to leave marks under your breasts after a long day of work. Another perk is taking a quick break to rub one out if the day has gotten stressful and my pink clitoral vibrator and black rubber dildo have been close friends of mine.

Summer is almost here and those longer days and warmer nights beckons me outside. After a particularly heated call with my manager on a new security bug that surfaced, I decided to go for a walk instead. I grabbed a sheer blouse and a long flowy skirt but avoided a bra or underwear, wanting to fully feel the 72 degree evening breeze against my body. It was dark now, and no one can really see, or so I thought.

It felt incredible as soon as I stepped outside, the faint aroma of pine needles and fresh cut grass with a breeze just slightly below my body temperature drew happy little goosebumps on my skin. I felt my long dark brown hair, which fell just below my waist, flutter around my shoulders and arms. I took a deep breath and started my walk down the street from where I live, a busy street, but safe neighborhood.

A few strangers pass by, some excited teenage girls jabbering about a cute boy, an old couple taking a quiet stroll, and a man wearing a light gray hoodie whose eyes were shadowed by the hood. It's a little warm to wear a hoodie, isn't it? He was tall, very tall, compared to my 5'1 frame, and I could feel his warmth as he past by, seemingly a little too close.

I thought nothing of it after a few seconds, and continued down the street. Headlights of cars rushed by and I wondered if any of the drivers can see my erect nipples through my sheer blouse. I stopped at a neighborhood gazebo a few blocks away, stepped in and sat on the woody bench. It's dark and a little musty. I can feel the texture of the wood under my butt, and I opened my legs and closed them, feeling the bumpiness of the wood under my thighs. I was a little aroused.

After a few moments, I decided it was time to head back - the night air was a little cooler and I wanted the warmth of my fireplace. As I walked, I felt strangely self conscious, even though no pedestrians were in sight. Perhaps it's the wet warmth between my legs that's creeping its way down my thighs with every step I took.

I got back to my apartment building and walked up the dark stairs to my unit. As soon as I opened my door, felt a rough warm hand over my mouth who pushed me roughly through the door with his body weight against my back. I opened my mouth to scream or try to bite, and I felt his large frame quickly shift, his lips against my ear. "You behave, or you will regret it".

With that, the door closed behind us and I desperately squirmed to get out of his hold. It was no use - he was so strong and steadfast in place. I was completely physically overpowered. My mind raced. That gray sweater feels soft and that musk is familiar - is it someone I know? What's the logical way to get out of this situation? Think Sonia, think.

The more I squirmed, the tighter was his hold on my mouth and around my body - I could barely make an audible noise or move my arms. My neck was starting to hurt and I was losing hope. He spoke above a whisper this time. "I saw your pink nipples through your blouse and the way you opened your legs. You need to be fucked by a man."

I froze for a couple of seconds, my mind unable to figure out what I should do next. He must have took it as a sign of compliance and his hand around my body slid down to my thigh, gave it a firm squeeze. I never felt someone's hand and fingers envelop and grab my thigh that completely. He huskily grunted.

"Mm."

His hand continued downwards and his middle finger landed squarely on my pussy. He slid his entire middle finger down the length of my pussy, on top of the silky skirt and whispered.

"I bet you can't wait until I finger fuck you."

I snapped out of the trance and squirmed and fought back now that one of my arms is free. I tried to grab his hair, claw his eyes, anything I can land my fingernails on, knowing this is my last line of defense. He stiffened and grabbed my free arm with his hand, brought it down and regained his dominance as he pushed me over to my kitchen. He let my body go, but quickly grabbed one of my kitchen knives on the counter. I froze again.

"If you wore any panties, I could have stuffed them into your month, but I guess I'll have to shut you up another way... You behave, or you will regret it."

That phrase cut into my mind, and I softened my stance.

"Ok.. ok.. Please, don't hurt me."

I looked at him with pleading eyes. It's the first time I've seen his face, and he is an attractive, tall guy in his 20's or 30's. Dark blonde hair, unreadable brown eyes with a heavy brow. If the situation was different, I could have gone on a date with him.

"Don't scream. Don't fight me. Do what I tell you to... It would be a shame to see a scar on your pretty face next time."

Wait, next time? What?

"Understood?"

I nodded quickly... "Yes."

"Take off your blouse and skirt."

I didn't move and he advanced towards me about an inch with the knife still pointed at me.

"Take off your blouse and skirt."

I quickly pulled the blouse over my head and my face flushed knowing he saw my pink erect nipples under the bright kitchen light. My boobs aren't large, but my perky 32Bs are a handful and compatible with my small petite frame. I bit my lip, averted eye contact and slowly started to pull down my skirt until it fell into a small pile around my feet. He eyed my trimmed pussy.

He paused for a few seconds.

"Good. Turn around."

I took four tiny steps so that my back was facing him and felt him was staring at my ass. I had a great ass, it was round, curvy, and winked whenever I took a step. His right hand swatted at my right butt cheek and it jiggled. He back handed my left butt check and that jiggled. He took a step closer behind me and pushed his erection through his jeans between on my ass. It felt hot.

I heard the clink of the knife as it was put down on the counter.

"You know what's going to happen. If you're good, it will hurt less. Understood?"

I nodded.

"Go to your bedroom."

He stepped back.

I took a couple of baby steps while averting eye contact. He stopped me.

"Stop. Get on your hands and knees and look at me."

I looked at him - his dark eyes have not changed since the last time he held the knife. I slowly lowered myself to my knees, which felt cold against the tiled kitchen floor.

"Crawl to the bedroom."

I bit my lip again and started crawling, fully aware that my ass is wiggling left and right and that my pussy is leaking down my thighs.

I stopped in front of my bed and looked back at him.

He followed me in the bedroom and stopped a feet away from my face.

"Suck my cock."

A little unsure, I paused and a small quick slap landed on my cheek.

I quickly moved and unzipped his jeans and pulled it down. He kicked his jeans to the side within the next second. I fumbled with his boxers, very distracted by the sheer volume of his protruding cock and balls. After pulling down his boxers, he threw off the gray hoodie over his head.

Then he rotated his hip and his hard dick slapped me across the face. It had to be at least 7 inches. I opened my mouth in surprise and looked up. He grinned down at me and slapped the each side of my face with his dick a few more times.

"I can see your pussy juice from here. You can't wait to have your pussy stuffed full of my dick."

I can't lie and was incredibly turned on. I love sucking cocks and this one was teasing my mouth. I should have been afraid, and I should have defended my dignity, but primal desire overrode rational thought, and i opened my mouth, waiting for him to push his dick into my mouth.

"Stay like that."

His dick teased my lips, entering half an inch and pulling out, half an inch again and pulling out. Then he shoved two inches in and my jaw widened to accommodate. He held the back of my head gently and grunted. Slowly, he pushed the rest of his dick into my mouth until the tip hit the back of my throat and held my head a little firmer. A quick thrust, and he pulled out. My lips almost followed. The drop of precum on my tongue tasted so delicious.

"Get up and lay down on your bed. Open your legs and pull up your knees."

I laid down on my bed and did as told, fully aware that both my dripping wet pussy and ass was on full display. He got on the bed and looked at me in that position for a few seconds.

He came closer and poised the tip of his penis at the entrance of my pussy and drew a couple of small wet circles. He gently pushed half an inch of his dick in, took it out, and pushed it in half an inch again.

I was so wet and horny that my pussy was contracting around the tip of his dick.

He pushed it in another half an inch, and I came to my senses about just how large the girth of his dick was. My pussy was stretched, and only the tip of his dick was in. He pushed in another inch and I felt nerves I never knew light up in joy and a small moan escaped from my lips.

He rammed the rest of himself in and I growled in a little pain and a lot of pleasure. He fucked me in long hard slow strokes for a few minutes, bringing me to the brink of orgasm and pulled out.

"You fucking love this don't you?"

I wanted to say yes, but the small amount of pride I had didn't let me.

He pushed my knees further down and a sharp stinging slap came down on my right butt cheek. Before I had a chance to react, another one came down on the other cheek. Two more on each side and I whimpered..

"Please.. Stop" He paused and asked again.

"You fucking love this, don't you."

"NO."

I shivered after that small piece of defiance, pussy craving to be filled, butt cheeks hot and stinging, legs wide open and vulnerable.

He stayed silent for a second and roughly plunged his middle finger in my pussy and began to finger fuck me with his finger slightly curled. It felt good to have something back in my pussy. As I was coming close to an orgasm again, he pulled out his finger traced it down to my asshole.

I didn't dare move or complain.

His fingertip made little circles on the rim of my asshole covered in my own juices. He pushed the tip of his finger in, just short of my sphincter. I gasped and clenched my ass at the invasion. He pushed in a little harder and stopped, pushed a little harder and stopped. He suddenly withdrew his digit.

"Flip over, on your knees."

I was quick to react, but moved slowly. My pussy was dripping and the nerves in my butt can still feel where his middle finger pushed. I enjoyed anal sex, but always on my terms and my speed. The complete loss of control heightened my senses, and I can feel the air cooling small beads of sweat on my back as i flipped over and raised my ass, getting on my knees.

I felt him caress my back lightly, long traces with his fingertips starting around my neck down my back, gathering my hair into a loose ponytail. He softly grabbed a handful of my hair, and suddenly pulled it sharply back.

I gasped and arched my back which stuck out my ass up even more.

"That's better."

I stayed in that position, and felt his dick nudge the entrance of my pussy. With his other hand, he firmly grabbed my waist, and slowly sunk his dick in. It felt so good, and my vagina quivered around his dick until he was completely in. He pulled back out and pushed all the way in, a little faster this time, establishing an increasing rhythm. I barely noticed when his hand on my waist moved towards my ass, this time leading with his thumb towards my asshole. His thumb stopped right on top, and applied pressure.

As a reflex, i jerked away, and he yanked on my hair.

"Stay."

I paused and felt his thumb pushing harder in. He paused to dip his thumb in my juices and resumed fucking me in those long hard deliberate strokes with his dick. The sensation of his thumb making its way past my sphincter and the hot friction of his dick against my vagina was too much. I was about to orgasm and my pussy and ass clenched his dick. He felt this and fucked me harder and faster, pushing his thumb completely in.

I moaned as I came and knew he was also losing control, pulling on my hair like a leash and fucking me with hard primal strokes as gushes of his cum filled my pussy.

He slowed down, and gently pulled out. He grabbed my waist with one arm and firmly flipped me over. He leaned down, looking into my eyes and kissed my lips softly.

I stayed in bed for a few minutes, watching him put on his jeans and hoodie. He paused before leaving.

"I know where you live, Sonia. I'll be back."

sexc2
sexc2
4 Followers