Sonia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh God Mike!!!” Sonia screamed but she thrust her body back against me, her arms reaching behind her as best she could to pull me closer, so I knew I hadn’t hurt her. I started fucking her hard, not waiting for her to get used to her first cock, but she didn’t care, and merely grabbed the mattress for support, her face close to her cum covered mom. “Oh yeah! Fuck me Mike! Fuck me hard! Make me cum! Cum inside me! I want to feel your cock shooting your sperm inside my pussy!” I loved her dirty talk. I reached around to grip her tits as I fucked her. I knew I wanted to take this further so I stopped thrusting and pushed Sonia closer to the bed. Sonia was in complete ecstasy at her first fuck that she cooperated. When I was close enough, I reached down and grabbed Mary Jo’s arm pulling it towards us.

“Oh God, yes!!” Sonia cried. “Do it!” I moved her arm so it was between our legs and we were straddling it. Then I pulled us back, being careful not to loosen my cock from where it had impaled Sonia’s twat. I felt Mary Jo’s fingers brush my ass and then my balls, but I kept moving until I knew they were between Sonia’s thighs. Reaching down between Sonia’s legs, I moved the fingers until they were in direct contact with her clit. “Fuck yeah!” Sonia screamed and gyrated against me. I started thrusting again, each thrust sliding her mom’s fingers across her clit. Sonia was pretty much fucking me now, and I grabbed her wildly swinging tits in an attempt to hold on. “That’s it! So close! Yes! Yes! Fuck! I’m cumming! Oh God! Mike I’m cumming!” Her pussy spasmed all over her my cock and she let out several guttural moans, but kept fucking me. “That’s it! Fuck me! Oh God Mike! Mike...! I’m cumming again! A second orgasm washed through her, and I could feel her juices flowing down my cock until they reached my balls, where I could feel them dripping off of me. She eventually had two more orgasms as we fucked.

That was about all I could take. I pulled my cock out of her, moved her mom’s hand from between her legs, and spun her around to face me. I wrapped an arm around her waist and grabbed her leg, pulling it so it was wrapped around my own waist, spreading her pussy open. Sonia eagerly fed my cock inside her again as I fucked her standing up. The hard points of her tits bounced all over my chest stimulating my own nipples. I grabbed both cheeks of her ass and fucked her hard, sprinting for my own climax. As Sonia screamed out her fifth orgasm, I emptied my balls inside her pussy, completely taking her virginity. I didn’t cum as hard as before but it was still one of the best orgasms I had ever had. After a few minutes, my dick had softened and fallen out from her cunt. She kissed me passionately and actually caressed my battered dick gently. “That was incredible, lover,” she whispered. With the passion and lust now gone, it hit me exactly what we had done with her mom. As I started to stammer about how we should clean her up, Sonia giggled again. “Trust me, she’ll just think she had a good time when she was drunk.” I then followed her down the stairs to her bedroom. “I’d invite you in, but you wore me out.” We kissed again, and I reluctantly left her noticing as I went back to my own bedroom that my dick was almost hard again. I laid in bed, thinking about how hot Sonia had become. As I jerked myself off to another orgasm, I realized that I would have to tell my girlfriend at some point. And I began to wonder if she’d really mind. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

12