Sonia the Saviour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was looking at various articles in the room in awe, I heard the door click and saw the handle turn and in walked Steve. Steve was a tall and handsome, athletically built, with short blonde hair. He was smartly dressed in a pin striped suit.

Steve looked at me exclaimed "Wow what a beautiful girl, what's your name?

I blurted out "Sonia". Though I was thinking of using a pseudo name I was caught off guard by his sudden question.

"This is an amazing country with amazingly beautiful woman" he further quipped.

"Let me freshen up and then let you taste the fresh American cum, I hope you know what I mean" he added.

"Of course sir" I replied with a submission of an obedient employee.

I was standing near the bed when Steve came out of the bathroom and straight away approached me, he extended his hand, which I presumed was for shaking but he surprised me my grabbing my left breast and straight away started kneading them, he followed it up with his left hand on my right breast. He leaned and kissed me on my lips and almost bit my lower lip. He continued the mauling of my breasts and lips for good about 5 minutes before he removed his lips and asked me to take out his penis from his trouser. I obeyed and started unzipping his trouser which had formed a sizable tent courtesy my body mauling. I got the shock of my life as his giant phallus sprang out of the confinement of his underwear and trousers; it was way bigger compared to my husband's. Suddenly a fear gripped me, will I be able to take it in my mouth, will I be able to accommodate this monster in my pussy and do a satisfying job my husband had entrusted me with I had volunteered to, will I be able to satisfy Steve, will I be able to live up to his expectations, will he be happy with me, I was scared of annoying Steve, letting down my darling James and harm his career. However, between all these my pussy become very moist and I could feel my juices trickling down my thighs; I guess that is how a female anatomy is supposed to be.

As I was lost in my scary thoughts, Steve's right hand left my breast and very smoothly went under my skirt and right into my pussy, he hummed something while still marauding my lips, he virtually felt inside my whole vagina in one sweeping motion, something like a child puts his finger inside an empty bottle of jam to scoop out all the leftover jam on the inside wall of the jar. He let go off my lips and licked his finger clean.

"Awesome juice, I have never tasted anything like this ever, where were you all these days my dear" Steve exclaimed joyfully like a child who has found a new flavour of some premium candy.

I took a sigh a relief hearing his appreciation of my pussy juices. I gingerly told him that he has a big dick and that I have never seen one so big, and that I am a little scared of his dick.

"Relax doll, I assure you, I am a gentleman and you need not fear about my dick, I will be very gentle in my lovemaking and will be very careful not to hurt you even by mistake" Steve assured me in his booming voice.

"Most of the girls who saw my dick for the first time were scared initially but then he becomes their darling and they cannot stop loving him." he added as if describing a character from a famous play.

He immediately lifted me off my feet and carefully lay across the bed, lifted my skirt and dove between my legs. He took a long sweep from my arsehole to my clitoris in one smooth move, took his time, and swirled the juices in his mouth like a connoisseur of whisky tasting a swig from a new cask. He continued his licking for good about 15 minutes, coming up only to take breath once in a while. His tongue was long and it darted deep inside my pussy and my pussy too was producing juices like never before. It was like a mutual love affair between his tongue and my pussy. I was not able to take it anymore, I was on the verge of an unbelievable orgasm, and I told so to Steve,

"Sir, I am going to come, can you please stop it," I pleaded.

"Like hell I will "he snarled between his licks. He was clutching on my smooth buttocks so tightly that there was no way that I could even move an inch, let alone getting out of his grasp.

Then I came, I came like never before and in torrents. My orgasm burst out like a fountain and Steve was lapping it up greedily like a traveller who had found water after being lost in a desert for days. He took out his hand kerchief and held between his mouth and my pussy to soak whatever he was not able to lap up. My orgasms continued in spasms for about 7-8 minutes and Steve was there to collect all I had to offer in his mouth, whatever escaped was smartly collected in his hand kerchief. Once my breathing became normal and he realised I was done with my shower of pussy juices, he got up and lifted his soaked hand kerchief, squeezed it over his mouth getting almost an ounce of my sweet juices. He had a very satiated look on his face at the end of the whole exercise.

He started tidying up his dress, giving an indication that he was planning to leave.

"What about the blow job, sir?" I asked with concern closing my splayed legs laid out for Steve.

"I had a much better tonic this time and I think I have never felt as relaxed as today. This is the first time that my routine is going to be broken in years of my regular visits to India." Steve replied with gratitude in his eyes.

"You relax and catch up on some sleep by the time I get back from office, because I am not going to let you sleep tonight." He declared menacingly rubbing his crotch.

By 6 pm Steve was in the office. He had spring in his steps and was very jubilant as he met Gerald. He shook his hands very warmly and asked to get on with the business quickly. Gerald and Steve are quite close and share a very good camaraderie. Gerald enquired as to what he would like to drink or nibble at, which he declined with a wave of his hand saying he had a nice refreshing drink at the hotel and did not want to lose its taste and once again insisted on getting on with business at hand soon. Steve was at the cooperative best as we discussed every issue and was very positive to all the terms we had regarding the contract. In a matter of two hours all our major issues were settled and we decided to call it a day. I reminded Steve about the dinner we had planned for him. His face suddenly changed and requested to call it off as he was tired and wanted to relax.

"What happened Steve, you seemed to be little unusual this time" asked the Gerald

"Shall I confess something Gerald, today I did not get the usual blowjob from the girl you arrange for me." Steve said in a hushed voice.

"Why what happened? Did she refuse to? let me see James, whom has he arranged for you, how could he let me down like that." Gerald was in a panic and asked his secretary to summon James.

"Nothing of that sort, Gerald, it's actually the opposite, the girl was so too good and had such an awesome pussy that I could get enough of her and that's why I did not get the usual blowjob myself."Steve replied reassuringly calming me down.

Meanwhile I entered Gerald's cabin, he indicated towards me and told Steve, "this is James and these days he is the one who does all the arrangements for your visit." With a warm smile Steve immediately got up and extended his hands towards me to shake.

"Thanks James for the awesome arrangement, I mean the girl, she is too good, I have never tasted a pussy as nice as hers" he whispered in to my ear for the obvious reason.

"Where was she all this while, I mean during my earlier visits?" Steve added in a more audible voice which Gerald also could hear.

"I think she is new to the job" I replied in a little unsure tone, though I knew for sure.

With that Steve prepared to leave and was soon out of the cabin, leaving me and Gerald. He indicated me to take a seat.

" Firstly James I am truly sorry for losing my shirt earlier, I am sure you know that I never meant it, and that it's just the pressure of the work that catches up at times." Gerald said with a genuine expression of guilt.

"I don't know James, from where you pull out such rabbit tricks. I have never seen Steve agreeing to our terms so quickly that too without arguing and changing or turning down a few, and let me also tell you, this contract is one of the biggest we are going to finalise and you , it seems , would be having a crucial role in its smooth approval." he added.

By the way who is this beauty you have managed for Steve that too at such a short notice? It seems you keep some trump cards up your sleeves for the masterstrokes. The way Steve was gushing I think I too need to have a look at this piece of meat." My stomach started to churn at his remarks.

What have we got ourselves into? My mind started wondering wildly in fast forward mode. I started visualising Gerald walking into our home and requesting, "Can I please fuck your wife for some time, and I like a humble subordinate, is asking Sonia to remove her clothes and be ready as Gerald is here to fuck her. Gerald while walking into our bedroom is asking me to get a drink for him. I shook my head to get out the weird thoughts. Is that the future awaiting us?

12